[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flour, eggs, and tears in Who Are You—School 2015by javabeans school2015_11.jpg

You can’t do a high school drama — at least not in this day and age — and leave out the cruel bullying, which explains why Kim So-hyun, who stars in Who Are You—School 2015 is pelted with eggs, covered in flour, and targeted by her peers in the stills below.

Kim plays the character Lee Eun-bi in those stills (she plays two characters overall), a high schooler in her second year. But she won’t be the victim forever, because her “life changes in one morning” when her “fate is switched” with another’s — somehow she becomes the popular girl, putting a twist on the underdog-confronts-bullies storyline.

She’ll star alongside rookie Nam Joo-hyuk (Surplus Princess) and BTOB idol Yook Sung-jae (Plus Nine Boys), who play her classmates. Nam’s character will be a swimming star who’s already attracted media and public attention; while he seems cold and taciturn on the outside, he’s actually warm-hearted, which is a dichotomy we’re well familiar with.

Yook Sung-jae’s character, meanwhile, is constantly getting into trouble everywhere he goes, a free spirit with (and I quote) “crazy power.” I don’t know what they mean by that, but sure. Why not? (Both guys are at least five years her senior, but she’s got over five years more acting experience than they do, which is kind of trippy if you think about it. I mean, considering she’s just about to turn 16 and all.)

Read more here: Dramabeans

New Instgram Update fron 2015school

class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".5.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-align: start; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"오늘은 봄비가 촉촉하게 내리네요 간만에 드라마 촬영은 없는 날이지만 후아유-학교2015의 주인공들은 바쁘답니다 . 조만간 포스터 사진도 공개할게요! 다들 빗길조심하시구 4월27일 월요일 밤 10시 후아유 본방사수♡오늘 블러드본방끝나고 후아유ㅡ학교2015 티저예고가공개되니기대하세요.!#봄비#후아유#학교2015#본방2주남았어요#

16952459519_8d4587b2f8_b_d.jpg

Lee Pil-mo is starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Who Are You - School 2015" as an elite math teacher in Sekang High School.

He plays Kim Joon-seok, a newly appointed teacher who also faces the realistic social matters. He connects with the students of Sekang High School.

The role of a teacher is just as important as the students. Jang Nara starred in "School 2013" as a teacher and Choi Daniel too. What kind of a teacher will Lee Pil-mo be?

Lee Pil-mo said, "A student's teenage years are the most important as this is when they decide their path in a sensitive time of their growth. A teacher is responsible for leading them".

"Who Are You - School 2015" comes out this 27th starring Kim So-hyeon-I, Nam Joo-hyeok and Yook Seong-jae.

Sources:
HanCinema , Baidu Tieba Lee Pil Mo ba
Primary source: TVDaily

Lee Pil-mo (Pinocchio, Emergency Couple) is another addition to the cast, playing the school’s “elite math teacher” who was a longtime contract teacher before finally getting hired on as regular full-time faculty with a homeroom to manage. It sounds like he’ll be taking on the role Jang Nara and Daniel Choi played in the 2013 version, since he’ll be the one who struggles to get through to the kids, finding ways to communicate and relate to his young charges.

Which is great, because Lee Pil-mo has a great ability to mix the comedic and dramatic, with a combination of gruffness, humor, and heart to his acting. I fully expect the kids to make him tear out his hair in frustration, but I have faith his doggedness will be rewarded. Maybe just with more lines in his face and less hair on top when all’s said and done.

Source: Dramabeans

I'm all excited about Lee Pil Mo as a teacher! If you've seen Pinocchio and Emergency Couple, you'll know how good he is. I wonder whether there'll be a loveline though...

czakhareina said:
class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".5.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-align: start; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"오늘은 봄비가 촉촉하게 내리네요 간만에 드라마 촬영은 없는 날이지만 후아유-학교2015의 주인공들은 바쁘답니다 . 조만간 포스터 사진도 공개할게요! 다들 빗길조심하시구 4월27일 월요일 밤 10시 후아유 본방사수♡오늘 블러드본방끝나고 후아유ㅡ학교2015 티저예고가공개되니기대하세요.!#봄비#후아유#학교2015#본방2주남았어요#

Spot your bias! :)

"Who Are You - School 2015" Lee Pil-mo, Kim So-hyeon-I, Nam Joo-hyeok and Yook Seong-jae go on a school trip

16523096414_535fef09a3_o_d.jpg

Everyone in class 3 of grade 11 went on a school trip for the new KBS 2TV drama "Who Are You - School 2015".

The picture of the entire class, students and teachers looks real and seems relative to teens today. Everyone of the cast stand out with their own facial expressions and poses.

Lee Pil-mo (Kim Joon-seok) plays the class teacher. He has a wise look on his face. Kim So-hyeon-I (Lee Eun-bi) looks cute with a 'V'. Nam Joo-hyeok (Han I-an) has a soft smile on his face and Yook Seong-jae (Gong Tae-gwang) looks playful.

The picture was taken on the 9th at Tongyeong and the entire team looks like they're having fun. They talk and laugh and joke around but when the camera starts rolling they become serious and get along well.

"Who Are You - School 2015" is the sixth "School" series of the KBS brand and will be broadcasted on the 27th of this month after "Blood".

Source: Hancinema
Primary source: 10asia

tbh the teaser looks like a hot mess. But to be fair they just finished finished filming the first episode so there may not be too much to go on. Plus, teasers don't always reflect the quality of the drama so hopefully this is the case. I wonder is there is a subbed version of the teaser?

Wow the premiere comes out on my B-day.. Looks like TVN and KBS airing the same drama with a different cast and a different title but the plot are the same.. So we have three high school drama this summer.. But I'm kind if looking forward to this one..

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px; widows: 1;"‘Who Are You-School 2015′ reveals class photo of Lee Pil-mo, Kim So-hyun, Nam Joo-hyuk and Yook Sungjae

세강고-2학년-3반-수학여행-단체사진-공개

‘Who Are You-School 2015′ reveals class photo of Lee Pil-mo, Kim So-hyun, Nam Joo-hyuk and Yook Sungjae

The students and teacher of class 2-3 from Segang High School gathered up for a class photo.

KBS’s new Monday and Tuesday television drama ‘Who Are You-School 2015’ revealed the group photo of class 2-3.

Among the students, you can spot Lee Pil-mo smiling gently in the photo. Lee was cast to play the role of Kim Joon-suk., the homeroom teacher of the third class in second grade. On the other hand, Kim So-hyun, who was cast as Lee Eun-bi and Lee Eun-byul, is showing off her lovely smile with the V sign. Her classmates, Nam Joo-hyuk(Han Yi-ahn) and Yook Sungjae(Gong Tae-kwang) have also posed for the camera.

Meet class 2-3 of Segang High School on ‘Who Are You-School 2015’, a follow-up of ‘Blood’. It will premiere on Monday, April 27 at 10p.m (KST).

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by ‘School 2015 SPC, FNC Entertainment’, English Translation by Veronica Choi

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 34px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; margin: 17px 0px 7px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Who Are You – School 2015′ releases first video teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hva-JCzuvIo

Upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Who Are You – School 2015‘ has unveiled its first video teaser on April 14th, and raised anticipation among fans.

The 34 second teaser starts off with ‘I am most pretty when I am 18,’ and set the foundation for it being a high teen drama. This was then followed by Kim So HyunNam Joo HyukYook Sung Jae, Lee Pil Mo, and other cast members, making their appearances. The teaser was filled with youthful exuberance, and the acting of the young cast members also surpassed expectations, and left viewers looking forward to catching the premiere.

Meanwhile, ‘Who Are You – School 2015′ will take over from ‘Blood,’ and premiere on April 27th. The story which is described as a thriller takes place in Sekang High School, and revolves around twin sisters whose fates get intertwined.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Between this teaser and orange marmalade... I think orange marmalade looks more appetizing to the eyes.
maybe cause they pushed this drama too early due to their ratings slump... additionally they are up against Splended Politics and HITTG... not really a good place to be... they are babies next to CSW in SP and YJS in HITTG...

czakhareina said: itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 34px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; margin: 17px 0px 7px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Who Are You – School 2015′ releases first video teaser

Upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Who Are You – School 2015‘ has unveiled its first video teaser on April 14th, and raised anticipation among fans.

The 34 second teaser starts off with ‘I am most pretty when I am 18,’ and set the foundation for it being a high teen drama. This was then followed by Kim So HyunNam Joo HyukYook Sung Jae, Lee Pil Mo, and other cast members, making their appearances. The teaser was filled with youthful exuberance, and the acting of the young cast members also surpassed expectations, and left viewers looking forward to catching the premiere.

Meanwhile, ‘Who Are You – School 2015′ will take over from ‘Blood,’ and premiere on April 27th. The story which is described as a thriller takes place in Sekang High School, and revolves around twin sisters whose fates get intertwined.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Between this teaser and orange marmalade... I think orange marmalade looks more epitizing towatch..
maybe cause they pushed this drama too early due to their ratings slump... additionally they are up against Splended Politics and HITTG... not really a good place to be... they are babies next to CSW in SP and YJS in HITTG...

Archived