• Created
  • Last Reply

Press pic: 
70608484.2.jpg

7.jpg?type=w2

More pictures from filming are here --> http://ttdc3303.blog.me/220325549388
CCIkzdlVEAEEWDT.jpg

Yook Sungjae picture cr: xiaocai6sj 
I like the main couple's dressing style. While Gong Taekwang's jacket reminds me of Secret Garden lol. 

Guest little girl

we cannot have high expectations for this drama since it is produced by FNC ent.fyi,FNC ent(drama team) have produced 2 dramas before,'Marry Him if You Dare' and 'Thank You Son'(this drama just aired last February.It is KBS drama special).Unfortunately,MHIYD reaally got low ratings.So,I will not get surprise if this drama will be like that too -.- They waste their artists' money too much just for this drama  :-w

How Was The First Shooting Of ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ With Nam Joohyuk?

gxgbut8aaknus6wsbfp2e8qjijj32fu8.jpg
[by You-bin Ha] The first shooting scene of ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ with Nam Joohyuk has been unveiled. 

Nam Joohyuk plays the role of Han Ian who seems to be very cold and taciturn but in fact has a warm heart. He receives lots of spotlight by being a genius of swimming and his good-looking appearance.

As a model-turned actor, Nam Joohyuk looks gorgeous since he is handsomely tall with a sweet smile as seen in the picture. 

The first shooting was placed in Tongyeoung and Nam Joohyuk made things hum by being affectionate with the staff. As soon as the shooting started, he was already into Han Ian’s skin to play perfectly the character. 

After the first shooting, he said, ‘I was a little bit nervous since it was the first shooting of the drama but I felt really good and excited on the other side. I will try to do my best as the actor Nam Joohyuk so I ask you for a lot of attention’. 

‘Who Are You: School 2015’ is about the real life of 18-year-old students who will present their real problems and worries. 

Meanwhile, ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ will air its first episode on April 27 at 10:00 PM KST. (photo by School 2015 Culture Industry, FNC Entertainment)

I guess the first episode is going to start off with a school trip to Tongyeon and that's where the twins will switch. I hope that the switching part is done tastefully. Otherwise it's going to be another makjang drama. Btw their shooting site is really beautiful!

Guest little girl

KBS will produce about 4 highly anticipated dramas by K-netizens and international fans around the same time; School 2015,Producer,Orange Marmalade and Descendents of The Sun.All these dramas really have great casts.I hope things will get better for this drama......and a little bit dissapointed because KBS still not officially promote this drama

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px; widows: 1;"‘Who Are You-School 2015′ reveals stills of Yook Sung-jae

‘Who Are You-School 2015′ reveals stills of Yook Sung-jae

KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday television series ‘Who Are You-School 2015’ which will premiere soon released stills of Yook Sung-jae taken during the shooting.

Yook Sung-jae was cast to play the role of ‘Kong Tae-kwang’, a trouble maker from Se-gang High School. He is expected to show his attractive charms as a rebellious teenager.

Yook is in fact said to adapt well to the new environment. According to a source, he is alleged to lead the set in an amicable atmosphere with his friendly personality and passion towards acting.

Yook is currently in the middle of shooting. “I still remember; I could hardly sleep the night I was confirmed to star in ‘Who Are You-School 2015’. It is an honor for me to be a part of the drama. I am ready to put all my efforts in to it. I hope fans and prospective viewers look forward to me. Thank you,” said Yook Sung-jae, asking for support.

‘Who Are You-School 2015’ is a classroom drama that will depict a story of a high school girl whose life changes unexpectedly over night. It will air on Monday, April 27 at 10p.m after ‘Blood’.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by School 2015 SPC, FNC Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Who Are You: School 2015’, Some Still Cuts of Yuk Sungjae Have Been Unveiled

dn29lyogpbfp3g452iy8cunxeyjowpvz.jpg
[by You-bin Ha] The first shooting scene of ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ with Yuk Sungjae has been revealed. 

Yuk Sungjae plays the role of Gong Taegwang who is a trouble maker in Sekang High School. The character has a free spirit which matches perfectly with Yuk Sungjae since he is well-known to be a ‘handsome weirdo’. Fans expectations are rising to discover how crazy he will be on the drama. Indeed, some behind cuts of Yuk Sungjae has been unveiled and these pictures reflected perfectly Gong Taegwang’s character. 

According to the staff, Yuk Sungjae had a bright face throughout the shooting and was definitely the mood maker on the set by being friendly with the staff.

Yuk Sungjae confided that he couldn’t sleep since he was so excited at the thought of playing in ‘Who Are You: School 2015’. He will do the best he can to play the character and asks many attention and interest for the drama. 

The staff of the drama said, “We don’t worry about Yuk Sungjae’s play for the role. He already has a good talent so we will let him do what he wants”. 

‘Who Are You: School 2015’ is about the real life of 18-year-old students who will present their real problems and worries.

Meanwhile, ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ will air its first episode on April 27 at 10:00 PM KST. (photo by School 2015 Culture Industry, FNC Entertainment)

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yook Sung Jae shows his bubbly and energetic self for ‘Who Are You – School 2015′59952-316157-700x349.jpg
Yook Sung Jae

The production team for upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Who Are You – School 2015,’ has today released photos of BTOB’s Yoo Sung Jae filming for the drama.

Yook Sung Jae plays the role of Kong Tae Gwang, who is a student at Sekang High School. He is described to have a freedom spirit, and trouble always follows him. Yook Sung Jae personally is a very bubbly person, and will seek to show the extreme craziness and energy-filled side of his character.

In the photos, Yook Sung Jae is seen to be very animated with his expressions and movements, and completely brought to life the lively personality of his character Kong Tae Gwang. In addition, Yook Sung Jae also served as a mood maker on the film site.

Yook Sung Jae expressed, “I am very happy to be part of such an excellent production in ‘Who Are You – School 2015.’ I will work hard to become an excellent actor, and please look forward to catching the drama.”

Meanwhile, ‘Who Are You – School 2015′ will premiere on April 27th, following ‘Blood.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Yook Sung Jae shows his bubbly and energetic self for 'Who Are You - School 2015'

Nam Joo Hyuk is so cute:) I wonder if that's KSH that he's smiling at? Btw I heard that there's going to be a "melo-line" in the drama :0. So I'm assuming that there's going to be a love-line between the leads? I'm a bit disappointed in that because knetz will not be happy if there is a loveline. If there is one, I kind of hope it's very light and is not a central plot to the story. It would be nice if the there is a hint of romance throughout the drama bet. KSH and one of the leads and ends with a possibility of a romance in the last episode. And please scriptwriters, NO LOVE TRIANGLES! 

'후아유 - 학교2015' 촬영중~!

A photo posted by 김소현 (@wow_kimsohyun) on Apr 6, 2015 at 10:23pm PDT

'후아유 - 학교2015' 촬영장

A photo posted by 김소현 (@wow_kimsohyun) on Apr 7, 2015 at 1:45am PDT

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Stills For Upcoming Dramas: 'School 2015'jskajfksd.jpg
OSEN - Naver: 'Who Are You-School 2015', Kim So Hyun's suffering on the first filming..Gets splashed with flour and egg 

1. [+6891, -216] Stop doing this please.. ㅋㅋ  It's cringeworthy ㅠ ㅠKids don't even do this nowadays...

2. [+4768, -50] Is that you Jandi........?

3. [+4458, -39] I thought this was Jandi........

4. [+3334, -123] Unni, you don't like me, right?

5. [+1404, -10] Is it because it's written by adults but school-related dramas recently are so cheesy. Who does that these days?

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/04/upcoming-drama-stills-hwajung-and.html

Archived