[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

The reaction online in other places is amusing. Nothing in the story showed Eunbi ever having feelings for Taekwang beyond friendship. Eun Byul was also completely disinterested in Yi An beyond friendship. The only viable couple was Eunbi and Yi An...shipping really can ruin the show experience

It's half funny and half sad.  Eun Byul didn't like YA. Supposedly Eun Bi and YA are "the worst" and terrible people and characters.  She never liked TK.  She said she didn't.  She turned him down more than once.  Just because he stuck around does not mean she has to eventually given in.   This girl went through so damn much, to the point of suicide... she deserved whatever she wanted and what she wanted was YA.  Will they last forever?  Who knows and who cares.  She's a lot like Eun Byul in some ways that that she might eventually regret giving up TK (like Byul might regret giving up YA), but she might not.  They are teeangers.  Life goes on and TK will move on and be happy with someone else eventually.  What he needed was his father's love and he got that and seems really happy.  People should be happy. 

Anyway, I'll enjoy the cuteness. 

2ztk6qd.jpg

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys~ i come back after calming down unexpectedly after rewatching the last episode. I think sungjae's and sohyun's excellent acting, plus video of sungjae singing his ost at wrapping up party, soothe me/my pain. hahaaa. I totally fall for Sungjae's and Sohyun's acting because of this drama :wub: and can't wait to see their next drama. I hope they win awards (they deserve it) and get casted for another drama ASAP. And to cure my pure heart, i will definitely watch WGM Sungjae so to those who love Sungjae, let's meet at WGM Sungjoy thread:D

and i want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all spoiler, opinion, speculation, and all other things you guys post related to this drama and sungjae. Also THANKS FOR TAEBI SHIPPERS who have stayed together till the end. It was fun and some of your positive opinion and speculation about taebi really cheered me up. I think i will miss this drama, the casts, you guys, and your funny posts so much. hahaaaa.

And please share other info related (like directors cut dvd video maybe or the photobook). I will appreciate it. :)

Lastly, let's spazz again for drama awards because i'm sure Sungjae and Sohyun will get nominated (maybe Soohyang too).

P.S : can anyone make compilation of Taekwang scene and Taebi moments please???? I will really appreciate it. I want to be delusional till WGM Sungjoy airs and think that Taebi is the endgame. hahaaaa

Edit : It's my first time actively participating/ sharing in drama threads and discussing it. It feels great and relieving (although it also adds stress due to over addiction). hahaaaaa

Okay, if they made Eun Byul a transfer student. I never really saw that coming. But since they did it would have been better for us the viewers to see her texting Eun Bi and then stop texting after some friends called out to her to come and sit down at the school lunch and her saying "I'm coming" with a big smile on her face. I just wanted a little glimpse at her new life  :(..instead of just getting letters send by her...can they make a sequel about her lol

Doesnt matters what other think about yibi, hahahaha i keep watching because   Yibi.  Always yibi. I also thinks taekwang scene was wasted time to make his fans keep watching. From begining i dont see TK as eunbi lovers. Its only because yibi scene, always make sense to me. I dont really care about the writer add more screen time with TK. Fans will get angry if i say this. But, that the truth. Hahaha.. even 100 times i said this, yihan will shine as well, if the writer didnt changed the plot, because some fans got crazy with TK. Im not saying TK didnt good, hes good. So stop saying han yi han character is the worst, like his scene didnt make sense and etc. do not replay my thought, Im leaving this forum anyway. With BIG SMILE hahahahahahaahahahaa

Guest hannasj

LOL~ so in the end, all those Tae Kwang-Eun Bi moments was all fanservices huh (the power of the viewer...phew!)...they still decided to wrap it up with Yi Ahn-Eunbi till the end (not that they ever stray). Well, saw that coming (as much as people argue that TaeBi are still the best for each other, Eun Bi never respond to Tae Kwang feeling. It was that simple. TaeBi got the lovey dovey most of screentime but Yi Ahn-Eun Bi got all the emotional development. And Tae Kwang?? Sorry cutie but you were developing your emotion and angst all alone by yourself without the same reciprocation from Eun Bi). And leaving the ending a bit open is a smart move from the writer, trying not to crush TaeBi shipper's dream to pieces(well shippers can imagine what they want right?) But in a way, it was quite a solid ending that tie all loses end. Glad that it end on a happy note. Now off to Producer....sigh~

tumblr_inline_mynoe8qtdb1qkavmj.gif

TAEKWANG.....I AM SO SAD!!!!!!! I was ready for my ship to sink but still had a tiny bit of hope, but that was stepped on by the writers.

crying-waterfalls.gif

As unsatisfied and saddened I am by this ending, I am super happy to have discovered Yook Sungjae! He completely shined in this drama and has caught many people's heart with his amazing acting. He is definitely going to get the best new actor award at the year end award. And based on the immense popularity of TK-EBi pair, I bet they will win the best couple also! 

I look forward to Sungjae's bright future. He can act, sing, entertain, is handsome and has a great personality. All the School series has created breakout stars and with this one, it is definitely Sungjae and Sohyun (even though she was already well known, but she solidified her status as an amazing actress).

LOL~ so in the end, all those Tae Kwang-Eun Bi moments was all fanservices huh (the power of the viewer...phew!)...they still decided to wrap it up with Yi Ahn-Eunbi till the end (not that they ever stray). Well, saw that coming (as much as people argue that TaeBi are still the best for each other, Eun Bi never respond to Tae Kwang feeling. It was that simple. TaeBi got the lovey dovey most of screentime but Yi Ahn-Eun Bi got all the emotional development. And Tae Kwang?? Sorry cutie but you were developing your emotion and angst all alone by yourself without the same reciprocation from Eun Bi). And leaving the ending a bit open is a smart move from the writer, trying not to crush TaeBi shipper's dream to pieces(well shippers can imagine what they want right?) But in a way, it was quite a solid ending that tie all loses end. Glad that it end on a happy note. Now off to Producer....sigh~

Yes moving on to the Producers. BS-TYJ... sigh

No one feels the happiness in this ending like me? No one like you see the end so beautiful you? Each character has its own ending his happiness.

As for loveline, obviously this is an open ending. These young people are only 17 years old. They have more decades to love, to experience.

Several years of loves may fade away too, what about those gentle feelings of school time?

Eunbyul and Taekwang may have failed with their first loves but most of people do, so isn’t it a reality, a obvious reality?

There is a saying “love is strange”, right? Who can proudly say they can control their hearts? If Eunbyul w/ Yian and Eunbi w/ Taekwang end up together, isn’t it too dreamy and unreal???

You can feel annoyed, angry about the current ending but it would be pity and sad if you can not look into their beyond futures. 

School 2015 is a beginning, not an ending to the main characters from the movie and all the actors too.

Wish you all the best of luck!

Thank you for the memories!

CHoxUJ5UwAE-Z-b.png

Guest hannasj

The problem is not the YiBi end (which was obvious for awhile), it's that the writer kept milking TK instead of doing something with their OTP.  Honestly, after awhile I just got sick of the TaeBi scenes because I knew it was not end game and just a waste of time.  People can think they are cute, but if it's going nooowhere, why are we watching this?  Go do something with TK's character instead of sticking him in a hopeless romance.  Friendship with YA, friendship with other people...whatever.  This writer/Pd wasted so much time on fanservice and for a ship that was never going to happen. 

No sweetie..those scenes that you think were a waste of time were the heart of the show..even in the last episode.the last damn episode of this drama TaeKwang had the most emotions and memorable scenes in this drama ..yes it was a one side- love..but for everyone who saw those scenes..we felt something you know ..just like you felt something with YiBi..

i know it's the writers fault..but even though TaeBi ha sank ..their scenes will still be remembered even after 10 years ..people will still say " ahhhhhhh ..the second lead syndrome ..just like TaeKwang he was perfect but he didn't get the girl " so the matter now is not who's the main lead or who the girl ends up with who..but this ..the whole drama ..the one that people will remember the most is Gong TaeKwang's charterer..and this is more than enough for me.. ;)

I am with Melissala. After a while, I really got sick of the Taebi scene when we know Eunbi likes Yian. After and after rejection, he was just pushing forward and forward. Still happy that he has his father and they are happy as a family. 

sweetie..Do i really need to talk about everytime that YA rejected EunBi after knowing that she is not EunByul but the only one who was there is TaeKwang !! i never saw TaeKwang pushing her at all..yes he did some stupid things like kissing her ..but all the other things was because he cares about her not just because he loves her ..but because he cares about her ..I'm not going with this conversation because i respect your opinion about "Getting sick of TaeBi's scenes " but i can't accept the fact that people think that TaeKwang's love for EunBi was pointless just because it was a one-side love and because they didn't end up together 

peace ^_^

Haha yea and they always say Taebi shippers start shipping wars. I also don't see a point to keep going on with this. Talk about pointless one-sided love. So 10 years of one-sided love isn't pointless? 

It's ok @Shajoona I'm sure plenty of viewers saw how TK grew from being aimless to finding a purpose and finally understand how to live his life. Clearly he changed from being reckless to a more calm person (e.g he didn't even beat GT when they were talking about his dad) 

Now now, let's try to swim towards the shore lmao 

well this is what happened when they take the viewers opinion into account too much and lose focus on the story. the same as what happened to Doctor Stranger(because of the so called invasion from the Voldemort army that keep wanting Kang Sora with the hero) By the end of the day it's not which character would be remembered the most or not, it was simply because 'some' character were sidelined and not developed enough to make room for excessive fanservice. Apart from that, it was a great show.

Peace ^_^

The writer did make a mistake in giving in and focusing too much on TK, but not going all the way and giving him what he wanted.  They used his well liked character for fanservice.  He is very developed though, probably the most outside of Eun Bi.   They neglected YA way too much and he lacked development. So I can understand why people are mad, but at the same time the story was always Eun Bi's to me and I would support whatever she wanted in the end.   If she wanted TK that would be have been fine with me, but she never showed she did. The ending was not surprising.  I only wondered if the writer would give in to fans and when Eun Byul/YA was sunk I knew they wouldn't. 

Funny how most of us are now moving our hearts and critiques to Producers. 

See you all there. I will miss this post and your views! Hope to meet you all in the Producers forum. Cause I have lots to say about that drama too lol

Also is no one watching the Ex-Girlfriend Club??? If you all aren't, then you should. It's not that bad.

omg and I was on my lunch break and typing here because I thought is already end. I taping on my tabs an isn't easy to typing righ now LOL

I will post later because right now euh...so Hya x EBI are the couple? I'm missing so much to read will come later to write more about it

for people who are also in Producer i'm still with SC X TYL :wub: still true i'm  bit scary for the end hm...

anyway, for who are you serie...i didn't choose any couple or shipper because i do like each couple...but TK did appear so much in this serie that my heart was also hope he got a good ending hm...anyway will come back in few hour....back work see you all later lovely watchers:wub:

I seriously thought I would feel depressed if TK doesn't end up with EB,  but strangely I don't feel disappointed lol and I'm sincere in my feelings right now. Yes I'm generally disappointed with the show for focusing too much on the love triangle, not developing YA's character well although he's the main lead and making TK look miserable until the last episode. If it was crystal clear that he wouldn't get the girl, I believe many people would stop watching. But viewers were like "maybe she likes him back", "they had a kiss scene so they are the endgame" etc.. till the last minute. Of course viewers would be hopeful because they deliberately gave us false hope. They also didn't spare enough time to Taekwang's ending to let viewers heal. Anyway, what they did was just a cheap ratings game which made the show far from being a good one. 

Maybe I'm too happy for Sungjae to feel bad for TK, because even if they used his popularity for ratings this allowed him to shine. He also had many scenes with veteran actors like Lee Pil Mo and the actor playing his dad, and learnt a lot from them. Whether a rookie actor can act or not becomes more obvious alongside veteran actors. Lastly please love Btob a lot, they're all as talented as Sungjae (sorry I had to promote haha) 

Nam Joo Hyuk's heartwarming message in his instagram.

At first when I got the Han Yiahn character, I fluttered because I got this good opportunity too early. But burdened and worried mind was bigger. I did a lot of effort to work better but since I'm lack of many things, it didn't show as I wanted, so I was disappointed to myself. But I think it's just a beginning and I will have more time and opportunity. I won't just wait till the opportunity comes, but will prepare ahead and keep working hard so that I can develop continuously as a model and actor Nam Joo Hyuk. From now on, please keep an eye on me. I appreciate you who loved Who Are You a lot. Thanks for all actors and staffs. ❤

I seriously thought I would feel depressed if TK doesn't end up with EB,  but strangely I don't feel disappointed lol and I'm sincere in my feelings right now. Yes I'm generally disappointed with the show for focusing too much on the love triangle, not developing YA's character well although he's the main lead and making TK look miserable until the last episode. If it was crystal clear that he wouldn't get the girl, I believe many people would stop watching. But viewers were like "maybe she likes him back", "they had a kiss scene so they are the endgame" etc.. till the last minute. Of course viewers would be hopeful because they deliberately gave us false hope. They also didn't spare enough time to Taekwang's ending to let viewers heal. Anyway, what they did was just a cheap ratings game which made the show far from being a good one. 

Maybe I'm too happy for Sungjae to feel bad for TK, because even if they used his popularity for ratings this allowed him to shine. He also had many scenes with veteran actors like Lee Pil Mo and the actor playing his dad, and learnt a lot from them. Whether a rookie actor can act or not becomes more obvious alongside veteran actors. Lastly please love Btob a lot, they're all as talented as Sungjae (sorry I had to promote haha) 

Haha I guess I am feeling the same. Streaming his OST on Melon right now and can't wait for their comeback! 

Guest fufilol

Creating a new  soompi account since I forgot my old one, just to share my thoughts on the whole romance dept of the drama after today's last ep:

First of all, I'm a supporter of Taekwang-Eunbi ship because I actually find their interactions more dynamics, interesting, teenage-like yet super sweet. I think it's safe to say Gong Taekwang has the superior characterization between the two male leads. I watch this drama with my sisters and everytime YA appears on screen we feel like skipping his scenes. It's funny because YA's handsome build in his swimming gears was the reason I started watching this in the first place (I thought to myself, wow NJH looks good, what an eyecandy! it was a refreshing change from his RM appearance) but then after a few episodes in, I found YA's character boring (and let's be real, NJH's acting is clumsy compared to the other two leads I sometimes can't help cringing) Then as I watched more eps it felt like his whole life purpose is Eunbyul that sometimes his own father got forgotten, for instance during both times he messed up his swim meets because of EBy, like doesn't he think of his Dad who's working so hard for him? YA even has no real interactions worth-mentioning with his own classmates (except that one time in modelling gig with Seungjoo) meanwhile TK gets along with EBy's besties, close with Kim ssaem and frequently trade advises, has a life outside of EB (what with dealing with his mother & father) in a love-hate relationship with GiTae, involved with the Jung Soo In case, etc. And idk it really bothered me when TK started to take interest in EBy (who is actually EB) YA somehow got mad and treating EB like she's his, like whoever male that interacts with her should get his permission or smtg, and he wasn't even her boyfriend (and even if he was, he still didn't have the right) But then, he dumped the same girl he was so obsessed over for 10 years suddenly because it turns out she has a twin sister, so the two conveniently have the same face, yet one with better personality. Just unfortunately makes it seem like YA only likes EBy's looks during his 10-year-crush since when EB came along with her pleasant & warm disposition he just jumped ship like that since they have the pretty same face. Overall his character is the least developed imo, very 2D. Idk if it seems like i'm bashing his character because maybe I am. HYA being the 1st male lead with that kind of characterization just doesn't sit well with me when they have a more well-developed character like GTK as an alternative. I just don't understand actually, it's kinda frustrating sigh. The situation would've been different if they actually put more into developing YA's characterization, I wouldn't be this disappointed when YA-EB ended up together even though I like GTK's character more. And that's why I agree with knetz' comments this time.

Anyway, since the ending is what it is and I just want to try and find the good in it so maybe I'll say the writer is trying to convey the message to the drama viewers (esp young teens) that even when you don't get the girl(or boy) you're in love with, it doesn't mean you're not good enough as a person or there's something wrong with you. Because maybe to everybody else you're already the perfect and obvious choice just like Taekwang is to most of WAY School 2015's viewers <3 Good night.

Okay.... I am a TK and Eun Bi shipper but I just want to talk about the actors/actresses first then the relationships. 

This show had a lot of ups and downs but overall I LOVED this drama. I loved School 2013 and I am in love with School 2015 now. This drama was different and it gave me a different feel. 

Kim So Hyun is such an amazing actress and I don't think age matters at all when it comes to skill. But since she is so young, 16 years of age, I know that she will grow even more and I am excited to see it. To play two different people in one drama and make them completely different from each other is hard and she nailed that s h i t (excuse the language)!!!! 

Rookie actors Nam Ju Hyuck and Yook Sung Jae have captivated my heart. I love both of them but my favorite character and actor is Gong Tae Kwang and Yook Sung Jae. I didn't know that Yook Sung Jae even existed until this drama and now I am a fan of him. His acting was phenomenal in this drama and I cannot wait to see more of his acting. Also I had never even heard of the group that he was in, BTOB, until now and I am going to look up every single song they have put out!!!!! Sung Jae has an amazing voice!!! Love Song gave me palpitations as I was listening to it. Nam Ju Hyuk is getting better with his acting because I remember seeing him in Surplus Princess. I want to see what else he has up his sleeve because he is growing and he seems like a really nice person. LOVE YOU GUYS BOTH!

All the other actors/actresses did good as well. Without that men girl the drama would have felt kind of flat to me. 

I know the writers lead us on with TK doing all the romantic interactions with Eun Bi, but his character was able to get some closure and that's what matters to me when I watch for character development. I want to see how the character changes throughout the drama. 

YA and Eun Bi relationship was kind of difficult to watch at first but I'm glad both characters are happy together. 

Overall it was bitter sweet! Sorry to the TK and Eun Bi shippers (including me) and congrats to the YA and Eun Bi shippers. Cannot wait to see these three act again no matter if they all act together in another project or doing individual work. They need a good rest because they worked hard! Also Yook Sung Jae is going to be on We Got Married and since I watch that show I CANNOT F U C K I N G WAIT to see him next Monday! Fans of Yook Sung Jae and his character should watch the show to see what Yook Sung Jae is really like, because I don't know about you but I am really curious. On that end note lets listen to this beautiful voice of a beautiful man with his gorgeous smile! 

yook-sung-jae.jpg

Archived