[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); widows: 1; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim So Hyun Understands Why Nam Joo Hyuk is Popular

After filming KBS′ Who Are You - School 2015 together, Kim So Hyun said she understands Nam Joo Hyuk′s charms. 

On April 22, the press conference for KBS′ Who Are You - School 2015 took place at Times Square Mall′s Amoris Hall in Yeongdeungpo, where Kim So Hyun was asked who takes care of her best - Nam Joo Hyuk or BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae. 

Kim So Hyun answered, "They both take good care of me."

Kim So Hyun Understands Why Nam Joo Hyuk is Popular

Regarding Nam Joo Hyuk, whom she′ll have a loveline with in the drama, Kim So Hyun said, "Joo Hyuk oppa is very considerate and manly. Then add his playful joking side. I can tell why he′s so popular." 

On Yook Sung Jae, Kim So Hyun stated, "He′s very similar to his character, Gong Tae Kwang. He′s very playful and good at leading the atmosphere. He′s the mood-maker." 

Who Are You - School 2015 is the sixth series of KBS′ School. It will cover the realistic struggles that this generation′s youth must go through at school. It begins April 27. 

Photo Credit: enews/Kim Byung Kwan

at first i really ship yook sung jae and kim so hyun but ahmmm...i'll try to ship sohyun with joohyuk since he is the male lead.....errr...
10959539_369748176563309_751471392465492

CDLspp2UkAAOIy7.jpg
CDLspvEVIAAGNXx.jpg

anyway, nam joo hyuk looks handsome and charming too so little by little i'll swith my heart to NJH...kekkee11150743_369739859897474_723422184288888

‘Who Are You: School 2015’ Is About To Start

sy70fussebuw3ceth3smw42sp2b4mx96.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] KBS drama ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ held its production conference at Amoris Convention in Time Square, Seoul on April 22. 

The drama is about the real lives of 18-year-old students who will present their real problems and worries as well as their teachers’ and parents’.  

Meanwhile, KBS ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ will start airing on April 27 at 10pm KST. (photo by bntnews DB)

Nam Joo Hyuk and Yook Sung Jae Reveal Their Pledges

5a15e95fpyvdf1jz7vv5sptmc68h5c3z.jpg
[by Park Seul Gi, translated by Woorim Ahn] ‘Who Are You: School 2015’s’ Nam Joo Hyuk and Yook Sung Jae made a pledge. 

On April 22, the drama held its production conference at Amoris Convention in Time Square, Seoul and afterwards, Kim So Hyun, Nam Joo Hyuk and Yook Sung Jae joined in a round interview session. 

To the question about viewer ratings’ pledge, Nam Joo Hyuk answered, “I think 10% will be good”, but Yook Sung Jae said, “I was thinking 8%” and made everyone laugh. Then both of them said, “13% will be great.”

Nam Joo Hyuk added, “If it reaches 13% ratings, I will join a swimming competition although I learned swimming only five times.” In addition, Yook Sung Jae mentioned, “I will visit a hospital and do voluntary works. I want to do something meaningful and help out children with inconvenience.”

Meanwhile, KBS ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ will air its first episode on April 27. (photo by bntnews DB)

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px; widows: 1;"[spot] ‘Who Are You-School 2015′ Yook Sung-jae, “Gong Tae-kwang and I are exactly alike”

[spot] ‘Who Are You-School 2015′ Yook Sung-jae, Gong Tae-kwang and I are exactly alike”

The production presentation for KBS’s Monday-Tuesday television drama ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ was held on April 22 at Time Square Theater in Youngdeunpo-gu, Seoul. The cast members including Kim So-hyun, Nam Joo-hyuk, Yook Sung-jae(BtoB), Lee Pil-mo, Kim Hee-jung, Lee Cho-hee, Lee David, Yoo-young(HELLOVENUS), Park Doo-shik and Jo Soo-hyang attended the event along with the production team.

KBS’s sixth ‘School’ series, ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ is a classroom drama that will realistically depict the struggles and dilemmas currently being faced by high school students in Korea.

“I am playing Gong Tae-kwang. He is kind of a nut who also has anger control disorder. I can’t wait to show viewers my character,” Yook Sung-jae started talking by explaining about his role.

To the question asking whether there is anything in common between Gong Tae-kwang and him, Yook replied, “Oh, yes. He and I are 100% alike. I mean, 120%. Especially when I am a little crazy or hyper. But Gong Tae-kwang is a guy who also can be serious at times. You might as well expect to see an attractive character.” He smiled.

Yook Sung-jae grabbed the main role after his appearance on tvN’s ‘Plus Nine Boys’. He revealed an episode about the casting. “To be frankly speaking, I really didn’t think that I would get the role, especially when I heard the director make a slightly mean joke about me. I was a little upset then; I thought that my name was removed from the list. It was much later when I found that the director decided to give me the role when he saw me reacting to his joke,” he said. “What was the joke? He asked me what ‘BtoB’ was during the audition. I totally understand, because he hardly knew about idol singers and bands. But I kind of blushed with shame, thinking there still is a long way to go. I thought we tried our best to make our band known,” he spoke in a rather low voice.

“My members support me a lot. They told me that I should not miss this chance. I am so grateful to have them beside me, they are my strength. When I go home after work, I feel so comfortable and relaxed being with them(they share a house together),” he added.

KBS 2TV’s ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ will air on Monday, April 27 at 10p.m (KST).

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by KBS, English Translation by Veronica Choi

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); widows: 1; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim So Hyun Reveals She′s Getting Home Schooled and Not Attending High School

Kim So Hyun has decided not to attend high school. 

On April 22, the press conference for KBS′ Who Are You - School 2015 took place at Times Square Mall′s Amoris Hall in Yeongdeungpo. 

When asked if she included her actual high school life in her acting, Kim So Hyun answered, "After I graduated junior high school, I decided to get home-schooled instead of attending high school." 

Kim So Hyun Reveals She′s Getting Home Schooled and Not Attending High School

Kim So Hyun is currently 15-years old and at the age to enter high school. 
"Many people around me are worried that I won′t have memories of high school, but personally, I don′t regret it," said Kim So Hyun. "I made a lot of good friends in junior high school." 

"And because I′m filming Who Are You - School 2015 right now and attending school through it, I don′t feel any emptiness about high school." 

Kim So Hyun will act as Lee Eun Bi from Tongyeong, who then becomes Go Eun Byul, the queen bee of Gangnam′s Sekang High School, after a once-in-a-lifetime event.

Who Are You - School 2015 is the sixth School series from KBS. The drama will focus on the realistic struggles of this generation of students. It begins April 27.

Photo Credit: enews/Kim Byung Kwan

Hello I'm new here. I'm so excited to this drama! first I decided to watch this drama bc of kim so hyun, now after look at the teasers and lead actor ( I dunno about nam joo hyuk acting, but he's hansome and tall I like he's being together with so hyun, so I hope his acting will good too) so I wanna watch it! hope monday is coming faster >.<
off topic but its so obvious yook jung sae is wearing insoles lol. he suddenly as tall as nam joo hyuk. I think his acting would be good since his character matched so well with his personality

@rossy5 I think its better for her. I mean high school in korea is very strict, from wikipedia : Many high school students wake and leave home in the morning at 5am and return home after studying well after 10 pm, then return to specialty study schools often to 2am, from Monday to Friday and also they often study on weekends.
it's very dificult to so hyun since she work as actress. she is currently act in 2 dramas and considering in big screen too. I always wonder idols could attend their activities overseas yet they manage to graduate even going to university. thats why k-netizen always bashing at them because its obvious a special tretment, so I happy as her fan for her decision, even k-netizen is supporting her. here the news :http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=018&aid=0003237312&m_view=1&m_url=%2Fcomment%2Fall.nhn%3FserviceId%3Dnews%26gno%3Dnews018%2C0003237312%26sort%3Dlikability

what should I do? I still can't decide with KSH I ship with  >___< KSH look good with anyone.

about the home schooling  I think its better for her and her health. such young age she already have a goal to more focus in acting.
and if you follow KYJ, she always look pale and tired as she can collapse anytime. going to school with working is not impossible but very tiring. I love both of them so I support their decision and wish the best for them.

Archived