[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

I'm curious about YA's reply:D I can't wait! For me EBi-YA would be logical, because this series showed their relationship development and signs for the pair. It would be strange if TW-EBi (she rejected him a lot and the feelings can't change during short time, except time-jump)  or EByul-YA (because Ebyul didn't care so much about YA's feelings, when faked her death). If TW-EBi, Ebyul-YA will be endgame, they wrote badly this love triangle!:D

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kang soo yong asked that because she know it. I can watch it too because yian seems to likes eunbi. When he know that eunbi lied to him, he's not angry but stand up for eunbi and protect her instead. Kang soo yong watch all of this and assume that yian likes eunbi

That's why she ask that in front of eunbyul. Because before that she know too that yian used to likes eunbyul (She watching the way yian treat eunbyul (eunbi) and she heard that they were childhoodfriend)

That's why I call her smart lol

edit : the preview looks like eunbi-yian missing each other lol. Yian is looking at his medal (from eunbi) huh? And the kids from love house seems notice that eunbi missing someone in seoul. gosssh can wait for tommorow <3

The first time in my life i'm too angry over a drama to the point my hand is shaking. i cant type properly, and my blood is boiling.

At the beginning, i was so touched with EBuyl, she is so cool, and fierce, she is really "it" girl. I love her. and i'm smiling at TKxEBuyl, yeah, i know that TK will get beat by EBuyl, remember how she hate him haha, and of course TK was the one looking for EBi, they looked so lovely and bright, i thought that is the end.. then it have to go back to YA. YEAH! IT HAVE TO BE YA. WHY IT HAVE TO BE YA, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

His reaction is acceptable, of course he is angry, his best friend fight with him, than go missing, than come back lost her memories and became a different person, than he found out his friend actually died and that girl who came back is her twin. He have to accepted the truth that he now lost his friend. He was have a hard time to accepted his friend sister, and he cant even swim. When he finally at peace, open his heart with EBi than BAMM his dead friend come back and act like it's nothing at all. I'm not even YA but i'm angry just like him, yeah, right.

Back to EBuyl, i thought she like YA, i keep my hope that she like YA somehow, but when YA told her that he can't swim now, what was her reaction? just said that YA have to take care of himself his shoulders are important, that's it. yes. that it's!!!! YA!!!! GO EUNBUYL, he is your best friend, you grown up together, you should know that swimming is his only dream, and hope, and his everything, beside you swimming is everything to him. If he willing to hurt himself and have to give up his dream, do you even think what kind of thing was that important to make he acted like that. And yell at him then simply said "Sorry" is enough. 

I thought EBuyl like YA, but now, that is disappeared, she only view YA as a friend, nothing more than a friend. I know SY is a richard simmons to ask YA choose between EBi & EBuyl, but someone have to ask that too. But at this point, i really hope he choose SWIMMING, that is better for him. EBi or EBuyl, let's just stay as friend.

IDK if EBuyl is selfish or not, will she fight with EBi because of YA or not *if she did it, i really really really disappointed with her* but this time GO EUN BUYL, please make it right!

Need to calm myself down, so angry, just so angry!

Kang soo yong asked that because she know it. I can watch it too because yian seems to likes eunbi. When he know taet eunbi lied to him, he's not angry but stand up for eunbi and protect her instead. 

That's why she ask that in front of eunbyul. Because before that she know too that yian used to likes eunbyul before (She watching the way yian treat eunbyul (eunbi) and she heard that they were childhoodfriend)

I know people hate on KSY, but others leave openings for her to attack lol.  Plus without her the drama is nothing.  The more she's in it, the more the ratings rise and the more people hate her.  It's amazing. 

And I'm 99% sure EunByul/YA is sunk romantically.  She just doesn't care about his feelings tbh.  I didn't expect a teary reunion, but seriously that was cold.   It could end up with no ships at this point. 

Seriously, that girl, does she thinks she's hosting some kind of dating show here?? What exactly do you think you're asking? Please YA say EBy 

Anyway, as a TKxEBi (undying) shipper I think we really are going down, every time EBi opens her mouth is to friend-zone him *cries* and they actually made EBy and YA argue as soon as they met, I mean, I can understand him, but I think first should come relief simply because she's alive, even as a friend, then you could argue at what the heck she has been doing until now. So, those epic scenes, the running one with the new OST, the slow-mo one in which she tries to shake his hand (really?), the one with TK & EBi basically parents of fifteen kids were born just because TKxEBi have such a huge fanbase, so they give us the scenes until the very last screencap, then process to deviate from romance in something else, so we can still watch the scenes even if nothing concrete will ever happen between those two, EVER.

I'm sorry, this may sound negative, but I need to accept reality myself before it's too late: my ship is not happening.

*chants & cries* 

Guest yoitsgianne

Could someone please summarize the preview? I'm super curious as to what they're saying, but I can't understand a thing OTL

Kang soo yong asked that because she know it. I can watch it too because yian seems to likes eunbi. When he know taet eunbi lied to him, he's not angry but stand up for eunbi and protect her instead. 

That's why she ask that in front of eunbyul. Because before that she know too that yian used to likes eunbyul before (She watching the way yian treat eunbyul (eunbi) and she heard that they were childhoodfriend)

​No, she doesn't, since she is not capable to feel any empathy at all. She is just an empty shell and she doesn't know the difference between love and friendship, f. e. she thought, she was CSJ's friend because she had offered her an interview and didn't expect CSJ would choose friendship over career/ambition.

Finally I wanted to add: You see YA is loving Eun Bi, where I am not seeing it. Being mad at Eun Byul for lying to him is a normal reaction, but it doesn't mean that YA doesn't love Eun Byul any more. He might doubt his feelings right now, because he has been hurt by her twice. However their relationship has always been like that before... quarrelling and making peace! 

what 's wrong with YA? the writers mess up his character. When he knew Eby died, YA did not have any flashbacks about Eby and him ( and YA claimed that he and Eby had a long and close relationship). But now that Ebi left, he missed his moment with her. 

For those who say that YA is a bland characters, i disagree. YA has so much emotional struggles that if a better actor play this role, there would be a different reaction from fans. Nam Joo Hyuk does not have enough experience or talent to portray the emotional complex of YA.

I ship TK/YA/EBi/Ebyul ! Chaebal! Basically I ship their friendship first :D

​LOL the first thing that registered my mind before I finished reading was that you are now shipping them as foursome.

​This is high school, wouldn't want to go too far :P

Could someone please summarize the preview? I'm super curious as to what they're saying, but I can't understand a thing OTL

the first dialogue, between Teacher Kim and Taw Gwang's father is about Soo In (I don't understand the details)

​Ra Jin: You want to return to Seul, right? [Unnie] You want to return to school and see your  friends...

Tae Gwang: Answer me. You'll come back? I'll wait (for you).

Episode 14, Video Preview (Youtube version)

Cr. to uploader

​Video Preview Translation

Teacher: Student and Teacher, you did such thing to the child who must be protected under all circumstances.

Little Girl: You want to go to Seoul, right? You want to go to school and you want to see your friends too, right?

TG: Answer me, you are going to come, right? I'll be waiting.

Episode 14, Text Preview

은비가 보고싶은 태광은 사랑의 집을 찾아가고,
이안은 은비의 부재를 느끼기 시작하는데...

Text Preview Translation

TG who missed EB went to orphanage and YA felt the absence of EB.

Why ppl said JooHyuk can't pull out YA emotions.

HELLO!!! IT'S THE WRITERS WHO WROTE THOSE SCENES, NOT NAM JOO HYUK.

Is it because YA didnt have those flashback before? YA always have that, they just don't film it, remember YA used to said "Why you acted like someone else?" "EBuyl is not like that", and you girls was said it's like YA is selfish because he asked EBi to act like EBuyl? that mean YA always miss EBuyl, he is always remember how EBuyl did that, how EBuyl did this, how they did this, how they did that!

But now when he missed EBi and they showed those flashback you complained about YA quickly slip side, and how unfair he is. yeah, it sound like Joo HYuk is the one wrote this by himself or what. 

And you said YA have no right to angry with EBuyl, yeah, as if you will stay calm like a saint, as if.

For those who say that YA is a bland characters, i disagree. YA has so much emotional struggles that if a better actor play this role, there would be a different reaction from fans. Nam Joo Hyuk does not have enough experience or talent to portray the emotional complex of YA.

​agree. nam joo hyuk describe yian character physically, but his acting skill couldnt live the character... yian character is very complex and difficult...

Why ppl said JooHyuk can't pull out YA emotions.

HELLO!!! IT'S THE WRITERS WHO WROTE THOSE SCENES, NOT NAM JOO HYUK.​

I have to disagree. Yes the writer wrote those scenes, but its the actor's job to convey the emotions. I'm ok with NJH though.

Seriously, that girl, does she thinks she's hosting some kind of dating show here?? What exactly do you think you're asking? Please YA say EBy 

Anyway, as a TKxEBi (undying) shipper I think we really are going down, every time EBi opens her mouth is to friend-zone him *cries* and they actually made EBy and YA argue as soon a s they met, I mean, I can understand him, but I think first should come relief simply because she's alive, even as a friend, then you could argue at what the heck she has been doing until now. So, those epic scenes, the running one with the new OST, the slow-mo one in which she tries to shake his hand (really?), the one with TK & EBi basically parents of fifteen kids were born just because TKxEBi have such a huge fanbase, so they give us the scenes until the very last screencap, then process to deviate from romance in something else, so we can still watch the scenes even if nothing concrete will ever happen between those two, EVER.

I'm sorry, this may sound negative, but I need to accept reality myself before it's too late: my ship is not happening.

*chants & cries* 

​Honestly isn't it nice to see TK happy though?  I think that is what those scenes were for, and not for romance or to throw shippers a bone.  People said they were fine with ships as long as TK was happy and they made him happy. TK went through a lot of crap recently and he deserved a little reprieve and some lightness and happiness.  I also saw TK as one of the kids, not a parent to the kids lol. He really needs a loving family and maybe coming back to Love House to spend time with the the kids will be what he needs.  

And YA missing EB is/was completely obvious.  I don't' know why people are surprised by that.  He liked Eun Bi more than Eun Byul.  People try to say he only liked parts of her, but he liked the new Eun Byul better imo

NJH is fine in his role.  The writer doesn't give YA enough to do at times and of course YA is going to be wishy washy about his feelings.  TK has the benefit of not giving a crap about Eun Byul while YA does not. 

Archived