[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest kagiheya

Dear god..why so many good pics for Taekwang ( SungJae ) today ?!!! sigh ~ i believe he took this while shooting the umbrella scene..you can see that his hair is wet from the rain ..oh my god..Gong TaeKwang..you're ruining this noona's life 
thank you for sharing this sweetie <3

​You're welcome^^

I checked the ending of ep 11 and that's the same clothes with the umbrella scene :)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kagiheya
Who Are You: School 2015
sfjakfjd.jpg

Tv Report - Naver: 'Who Are You' Jo Soo Hyang warns Kim So Hyun "Look forward to it"

1. [+6037, -65] These people who want Go Eun Byul to transfer:  Kang So Young, Jung Soo In's unni and the head director, I hate them

2. [+750, -12] Cried today because of Min Joon. His mom went overboard because of her greed

3. [+558, -9] Am I the only one who doesn't get Jung Soo In's unni.. I understand how she feels but her actions are just exaggerated

4. [+416, -4] The person who opened the door is wearing white pants. Who could it be?

5. [+363, -3] This episode felt draggy

6. [+232, -5] She could've escaped through the windows.. It's not a warehouse but a classroom, geez

asjfklsd.jpg

Newsen - Nate

7. [+703, -31] Kim So Hyun is amazing. She's so skilled at differentiating Lee Eun Bi and Go Eun Byul just by her gaze alone..... I'm looking forward to her future

8. [+569, -23] She didn't have any lines during this scene yet you can feel that she's Eun Byul...... Her acting is impressive

9. [+43, -1] Today's plot progression was kinda off-putting. The only exciting parts were  Eun Byul's scenes... I find Eun Bi so frustrating

cr: kkuljaem

Just like the rest, hopefully Teacher Kim came to rescue Eunbyul. When Minjoon and Eunbi/Eunbyul met at the library, didn't MJ tell EB that he saw her come out of the classroom the day before Soo In died? I can't remember how much time lapsed after that scene, but the day she was locked inside the classroom could be Soo In's death anniversary? Assuming Teacher Kim did save her, isn't it possible Jung Soo In's sister also lured Teacher Kim back inside the school building since he's also presumed to be involved in Jung Soo In's death? Which makes a lot of sense for him to hear Eunbi screaming for help. Hahaha. 

On another note, does anyone have a link to the Korean forum where the fans discuss the drama? I'm really curious on what they're talking about, and maybe we can get some good idea from them hahaha (even tho I can't read Korean).

Hint why Tae Kwang is wearing a suit. 

I swear to god..if that mother made him cry or sad..i will just ...#$%@%#$%#

dear writers..

when you wrote TaeKwang's character.. did you made a vow to make him miserable..?!! i mean for the god sake..stop doing this to him already ..i can't handle looking at his sad face..it just kills me that no one is there for him..like seriously no one..i really hope that meeting his mother will went well ..sigh ~ just give him a happy ending please..?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear writers..

when you wrote TaeKwang's character.. did you made a vow to make him miserable..?!! i mean for the god sake..stop doing this to him already ..i can't handle looking at his sad face..it just kills me that no one is there for him..like seriously no one..i really hope that meeting his mother will went well ..sigh ~ just give him a happy ending please..?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

​Another hint, "ANOTHER SADNESS"???????????. What is wrong with the writers???

dear writers..

Another hint, "ANOTHER SADNESS"???????????. What is wrong with the writers???

​havent you recognized yet? it s a contest between YA and TK for the title "who is the most pitiable character?"

Whoever wins this contest would get Ebi at the end, lol. Writers, you are brilliant :phew:

just wanted to share my thoughts while waiting for the next episode and finally find out who the white-pants person is! bets on teacher kim, eunbyul or taekwang's dad. either of them would really progress the soo-in story arc further. it would be aweeesome if it's eunbyul! 

about the soo-in mystery when teacher kim went into the president's office, his very last words were addressing him as 'teacher'. Maybe the president was soo-in's teacher? And he was negligent in some sort of way, but since he got promoted to president of the school he's trying to bury it as deep as possible to stop him from losing his status? I really don't think eunbyul is to blame.. like someone mentioned before, I definitely think it's misplaced blame and soo-in's sister is going after the wrong person. poor eunbi :(

I'm so glad that minjoon got his own little story arc. I think it keeps the drama grounded and realistic amongst the twin/doppelganger/soo-in mystery that only exists in dramaland. I felt so bad for minjoon, so glad that he was able to finally cry it all out. kind of sad that it took a suicide attempt for his mother to finally come to her senses.  I really liked teacher kim's subtle encouragement though. go lee pil mo!

and LOL @ above. must have something to do with his mum. isn't she someone super famous? gotta be wearing a suit for that. 

Guest dramacf

His another sadness will be revealed, please look forward to it a lot.

Haha! Don't know what crack these writers are taking. It's like they're delighted to announce that TK will undergo another painful experience. That whole comment just spoiled the viewers anticipation of what happens next for TK. What's the point of describing the reason why TK is wearing a suit instead of a school uniform? They should have just stopped at TK is wearing a suit for a change...period...makes people guess why...builds the anticipation for that moment...instead of jumping to yeah he's wearing a suit to reveal another painful part of his life...

I really like this photo, They are look good together <3

17fogh.png

NJH liked this photo from KSH's instagram! They are so cute :3.

I guess they became more closer after this drama since they have so many scenes together

In reality, they're 5 years apart!

NJH was born 1994, Sungjae was born 1995, and Kim So Hyun was born 1999. She is the youngest in the whole crew yet taking on the most difficult role of all with 2 different vibes. Her portrayal of EunByul and EunBi are so distinctive, it's amazing for a such young actress. She's awesome... such bright future ahead :) and this is her first leading role too.

She makes me feel like a potato :))))) 

Looking at the picture of YA and EB/EBy with the cotton candy and the bag that she wear looks similar to the one that her model friend gave for her in eps 11, my heart break for TK. Please please let it be EBy who have a date with YA and eat cotton candy etc. Don't make EB take another date with YA and make TK suffer moreee.

And for TK using suit and have yet another sad moment, I also feel sad the first time I saw that picture but come to think of it, maybe just maybe, is it possible the sad moment in TK life make him and EB go closer? If that is going to happen, bring that sadness sooner writernim :D

@star2010 sorry cant agreee with you. So far we all know, the whole ep until now, eunbi only have deepest feeling with YA. All those scenes on school 2015 filled with eunbi and YA. I bet the viewer would love YA an eunbi, that the reason ppl keep watching it. You should realise it, that TK only have one sided love. Because you know its already ep 12. Maybe TK will be only her bestfriend  (I cant say everything because my english doesnt good). First of all, this is kdramaland, TK character is like angel who save female lead all the time. But if you hoping he would end up with eunbyl. Then watch hyde jekyll and me !!!! That drama is failed. We love korean drama, then we should realise that. 

In reality, they're 5 years apart!

NJH was born 1994, Sungjae was born 1995, and Kim So Hyun was born 1999. She is the youngest in the whole crew yet taking on the most difficult role of all with 2 different vibes. Her portrayal of EunByul and EunBi are so distinctive, it's amazing for a such young actress. She's awesome... such bright future ahead :) and this is her first leading role too.

She makes me feel like a potato :))))) 

​while she is the youngest, NJH and YSJ have to call her "sunbae" since she started acting several years before them :P

The pictures really a break for me from Soo In case, thank you so much for all the picture, sorry i cannot mention one by one..TK looks really good wearing suit..and YA-EunBi finally in good-terms again, yay i don't have to see their unhappy face again.. 

however, I just curious how this love quadrangle will resolve.. TK love EunBi, EunBi love YA, YA love EunByul, EunByul love YA but now i think YA start to like EunBi as well.. so who's in love with TK? (Me! Me! hehe).. wish EunBi can see more than friend to him.. and now, another sadness for TK..writer-nim really love all his character become miserable..if in the end he doesn't even get an happy ending, I will throw my laptop to writer-nim..hehe

Edit : I hope the rating also increase, some drama end it tonight so it's going to be tough to compete..maybe next week, I hope we able to see two digit ratings

Guest phichul

@phichul last week it was 7.1%

when usually the rating release? i hope at least it reach 10? :mellow: 

edit

oh  thankyou for the info ^^ so this week rating decrease from last week? :( . i hope it can increase for next episode!

BTS pic of today shoot.

@star2010 sorry cant agreee with you. So far we all know, the whole ep until now, eunbi only have deepest feeling with YA. All those scenes on school 2015 filled with eunbi and YA. I bet the viewer would love YA an eunbi, that the reason ppl keep watching it. You should realise it, that TK only have one sided love. Because you know its already ep 12. Maybe TK will be only her bestfriend  (I cant say everything because my english doesnt good). First of all, this is kdramaland, TK character is like angel who save female lead all the time. But if you hoping he would end up with eunbyl. Then watch hyde jekyll and me !!!! That drama is failed. We love korean drama, then we should realise that. 

​ha, i was joking. At the rate, i dont care whoever ends up with Ebi. The plot has been inconsistent lately that i need to turn 85% of my brain off when watching it. 

P.S: where do you get the idea that i want TK and Eby end up together? And now you mention TK/Eby, they would make an interesting couple.

Guest ruby014

@phichul last week it was 7.1%

when usually the rating release? i hope at least it reach 10? :mellow: 

edit

so this week rating decrease from last week? :(

I believe the articles that reports the tv ratings are posted as early as morning the next day the drama episode aired...  I usually wait for someone here in this forum to post it/ in wikipedia haha because I can't read korean ... we have to give thanks to @mayiya for giving us this info haha THANKS mayiya :P  

anyway I don't know why it decreases haha ... they were promoting the drama this past few days and a lot of articles were being posted haha ... maybe the other dramas that aired with the same time slot of ways2015 are  also very good dramas haha  ... yep I wish they will reach 10%    

edit: about the namsam tower ... its a romantic place in korea for couples right? it looks like they are at the place with the love locks head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif(I want Yi ahn to accept Eun Bi .... not to get a date with her) 

mldkOX.gif

while waiting for the drama tonight, I watched his MV "photograph" w/ Ms.Kim Nam Joo & created a gif!! :):):)

sorry chingus, I'm out of the topic but he's just so cute & adorable here, right??? admire2 onion headlove onion head heheheh

anyways, there's no preview yet?? haysss!sigh onion headsigh onion headsigh onion head

but thank you for the opinions/thoughts on everyone here..for now, I don't want to occupied my mind w/ this drama for a while 'coz I think I'm gonna die by just overthinking..hahahah! kidding! :D:D:D

so Thank you in advance for the live recaps later.. mwaaaah! ;):wub:^_^

KSH's IG update! :)

I think this is Eun Bi..haysss sigh onion head
but I'm glad that they're on good terms now!! :);) heheh! but I'm still looking forward w/ that umbrella scene w/ TK!! haysss! please writer-nimsss! make that happen!! huhuhu :tears::tears::tears:

Archived