[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

TaeBi shipper even though our ship is sinking in deep blue ocean, but this reunion make me squeeze really hard haha.. cannot wait to see their interview in section TV.. 

Embedded image permalink

On the Entertainment Weekly episode broadcasted on the 4th, Kim Sohyun mentioned Sungjae:

CJErSIJUkAE4cg9.jpgCJErSgvUAAEGqJZ.jpg

oh my TaeBi heart cannot take this feelings..even Kim Sohyun was nervous during confession scene.. hihi cannot stop giggling..I wish they have another reunion in other drama..

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiii...new here...it's too late i know...hahaha. Finally I finished all 16 episodes of the famous School 2015, WOW...just WOW...!! Great story, its not focus only at the main character but all have their own story, lovely love story too. My heart hurt for Gong Tae Kwang but i can't avoid Han Ji Ahn's charmed too, ottokeee...hahaha

Lee Eun Bi and Go Eun Byul...both of them have their own character, cool

Really satisfied with this drama

Even Kim Sohyun is taebi shipper hehe.. :wub:

This is my first time seeing interviews that is not promoting the main couple after the drama end..the thing is not only one interview but it already two interviews about taebi.. 
since taebi has gained a lot of attention, even after the drama's finished, they still a lot of news about them so yippee..!! Hehehe
wish them get another drama together.. :wub:

Edit:
For taebi shipper, since some people in this thread give some negativity about Taebi especially TK so some taebi shipper decide to abandoned this thread and move to sungjae thread, you can visit sungjae thread ( http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348219-yook-sungjae-육성재/ ) to find an update about taebi and of course sungjae.. I still post an update about them here but not all, I just don't want to see sungjae got bashing again

Guest indonesianhan_stv

Even Kim Sohyun is taebi shipper hehe.. :wub:

Hidden Content

Taebi shippers are really lucky ! :D

I can understand why Kim Sohyun wished to pick Sungjae in drama. Although Joohyuk was really sweet to her in earlier episodes he became a bit of a jerk with his constant anger in the middle while on the other hand Sungjae was getting sweeter and sweeter as episodes past by :D. 

@indonesianhan_stv yup, it is understandable when kim sohyun choose sungjae, since GTK treat her really well and YSJ acts really well portraying GTK which make GTK action so believable and sweet, even KSH has flustered heart during the check kiss..despite, in the end this ship has been destroy but luckily their popularity has save TaeBi ship, we still get so many TaeBi's moments which gave us peace of mind hehe.. the elite uniform cf like the alternate ending for taebi.. hohoho :wub:

oh my gosh..to know that KSH wanted to pick SungJae ( Gong TaeKwang ) in the end make me feel happy ..see..actually all the feels that we saw from KSH ( Lee EunBi ) in the drama between her and TaeKwang was actually because KSH wanted to choose him..oh my gosh i love them ..thank you So Hyun ah ~

oh my gosh..to know that KSH wanted to pick SungJae ( Gong TaeKwang ) in the end make me feel happy ..see..actually all the feels that we saw from KSH ( Lee EunBi ) in the drama between her and TaeKwang was actually because KSH wanted to choose him..oh my gosh i love them ..thank you So Hyun ah ~

Yes me too, so we weren't wrong from the beginning to think that she did feels something about him, sohyun indeed give off an emotion that she likes Taekwang... no wonder majority (YSJ/GTK trends almost every time a new episode was aired, and knetizen comments during the show) feel the same way like we did..hehe 

tumblr_inline_nqzvzpYP1w1s08z6u_500.gif

The funny thing is now,not only taebi compete with yibi but also sungjoy.. hahaha.. some part from section tv

Has this been shared? Sohyun and BTOB's part on Section TV (actually this is like Sohyun x Sungjae interview lol) https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wp73n_섹션tv-연예통신-e782-150705-hd_tv (about 5 minutes, their part starts around 29:40)

Interview translation :

CJIr_C5W8AA_x17.png

CJIr_1iWoAE0oOr.png

Other than the translated parts Sohyun talks about her male celebrity fans. Apparently many picked her as their ideal type xD  

Guest indonesianhan_stv

Have anyone ever tried to order directly from yes24.com ? If you did please inform me..... ~~~~~~~~~~~

Yook Sung Jae And Kim So Hyun's Post-Who Are You Updates

Monday, July 06, 2015  6 Comments

nni.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Entertainment Weekly' Kim So Hyun, "Yook Sung Jae's confession scene made my heart flutter'

1. [+4,019, -55] That scene made my heart flutter too. They looked so lovely

2. [3,090, -144] So jealous of Yook Sung Jae. When will I... with a woman like her.ㅜㅜ..

3. [+2,239, -52] I became a fan of Kim So Hyun's^^ Hope to see you in more dramas!!

4. [+200, -8] I loved that scene too. The acting, chemistry and cinematography were on point. So glad to see Eunbi and Taekwang on 'Ent Weekly'. As much as I wish Eunbi to end up with Taekwang, it's too late to lament over it 

5. [+66, -1] I hope they reunite in another drama. Please cast them

6. [+63, -3] What's with all the comments about Joy? This article has nothing to do with her

uu88.jpg

Dispatch - Naver: 'Don't we look good in retro uniforms?'... Yook Sung Jae and Kim So Hyun's dreamy chemistry

1. [+1,182, -44] Their chemistry was the best. Even in the finale, she had better chemistry with Yook Sung Jae than with Nam Joo Hyuk

2. [+786, -19] They match so well~^^

3. [+387, -16] Yook Sung Jae matches So Hyun better than Joy.

4. [+247, -9] Wow. So Hyun's so classy..... For about 3 seconds, I thought I was looking at Son Ye Jin

5. [+248, -17] Change her WGM partner to So Hyun .ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+75, -4] They need to do a movie with this kind of concept

uu9syaf.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Section TV' Kim So Hyun chose Nam Joo Hyuk in 'Who Are You'... but would choose Yook Sung Jae in real life

1. [+12,786, -217] Kim So Hyun had no idea about the ending either..The writer ruined it by tossing in that forced storyline. tsk tsk

2. [+10,415, -229] I choose Yook Sung Jae too ♡♡

3. [+8,510, -740] They really match well... Poor Joy..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+6,109, -112] Of course, I'd choose Yook Sung Jae in real life too. WAY's ending was hopeless

5. [+625, -26] Yook Sung Jae is so likeable ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+399, -14] The BtoB members are there too but the interview was too centered on Sung Jae and So Hyun Kim So Hyun, BtoB, hwaiting!

cr: kkuljaem 

Coming out from the blue, but found something really nice :)

Go Eun Byul x Go Bok Dong (Angry Mum)

Would make a nice pairing, since BokDong has the energy and clueness of TaeKwang ,

also the sweet depth and softness of Yi An. And since he is not that good at expressing his feelings towards strangers, the way they would approach each other would be sweet.

[Update : Director's cut DVD]

From what i understand (if i understand correctly), it seems they cant release Director's cut dvd because the pre-order doesnt reach the minimum pre-order required. But they will release special DVD instead. Special dvd contents will be unreleased scenes, NG, making video, and pictorial(?). They'll have meeting to talk about it and will release more details later.

CMIIW

This is the original post, posted by who are you school 2015 DVD team on DC. 

후아유 감독판 DVD 무산 스페셜DVD로 추진
동동 2015.07.16 11:46조회186댓글7
223.33.**.**크게

안녕하세요.
후아유-학교2015 학교 감독판 DVD 추진팀입니다.
우선, 후아유-학교 2015 감독판 DVD에 많은 관심 가져주셔서 감사합니다.

안타깝게도, 후아유-학교2015 감독판 DVD 발매는 무산되었습니다
어제까지 총 110개 판매가 되었고 예상보다 적은 수요로 인해 아트서비스(제작사)와 KBS에서
감독판 추진이 불가능하다고 판단해 스페셜DVD를 추진하자는 쪽으로 방향을 바꿨습니다.
(카페에서의 판매 개수 안내는  착오가 있어서 잘못 알려드렸어요 죄송합니다)

스페셜 DVD는 부가영상, NG, 메이킹 영상, 화보집, 인쇄물로된 특전 등 다양하게 구성될 예정이며, 현재 저희 추진팀과 제작사가 논의 중에 있습니다.
앞으로 추진되는 결과에 대해서 카페에 계속 공지를 할 예정이며 스페셜 DVD 추진에 여러분의 많은 사랑과 관심을 부탁드립니다.

※특전에 관하여
현재 아트사에서 화보집 2-30p로 계획중이며 다음주 미팅 후 자세한 사항을 정할 예정입니다
인쇄물로된 특전을 준비중에 앞서 저

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ondubuhwx

hi :D  a rookie in this forum, 

since years ago just been a silent reader for reading all the updates and all your great opinion on drama and all, and now decided to actively participate in the forums too LOL

oh yeah and for all TAEBI SHIPPER which quite dissapointed a  lot little with the ending I made 

"SCHOOL 2015 TAEBI ENDING VERSION" for you all hahaha

hope all taebi shippers love it and please tell me ur opinion with my vids :D 

HERE

Guest fairygold

I liked this drama and Kim So Hyun was good as well but I'm not a fan. I do came to like Sungjae though! :D Both Lead males are cute!

Archived