[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

@bluemoonwhite

this is interesting because I really want to understand TK better from mature TK fans perspective rather than childish rant about TK should end up with EBi or saying something like NJH acting sucks.

I was a kdramafan since winter sonata too, when I was in 2nd grade high school haha... 

I am open minded person, so please show me flaws from YA character.

I also want to show you what makes me dislike TK. It's his way forcing EBi to accept his feelings. when someone told you she didn't have the same feelings once, just stop. TK kept trying to the point EBi felt uneasy if she reject him. I don't have better explanation than TK is a selfish person who only cares about his happiness rather than EBi happiness. Is it something you called love?

And I'll gladly to hear from you the reason why you love TK.

Also I'm happy you enjoyed the show because same as you I enjoyed this drama very much haha...

Actually if they make the story EBy has a relationship with YA before, I definitely object Yibi pairing. But it's only a crush from YA side, it's the same like TK crush on EBi. So they should move on if the other didn't share mutual feelings. Look at how cold the way eunbyul answered YA, I know they never meant to be a lover. They're just friends. It's different with eunbi who always cheers YA. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thing is even the actors thought ending of the loveline would be Yibyul and Taebi, so they were surprised that the ending was Yibi. [based on Lee David (class president)'s interview]

Nam Joohyuk interview

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002431346

From what i understand (if i understand it correctly), Nam Joohyuk said he wished YA would end up with EBy because he had liked EBy for a long time and he thought YA only care for EB as EBy's sister. He also said Sungjae is very bright. Together, they (Sungjae & NJH) brighten the mood on filming site so the director called them fools combination :lol:. As for Sohyun, her acting is really good so while acting she's like older sister, but when the camera is off, she's just like normal teenager, like a younger sister.

I wish someone will translate it fast, my Korean is limited, i want to know what he said.

hello :)

you can check for the translation on @nyoosy at twitter. and YES NJH whished he'd end up with eunbyul.. OMG criesss..

my yibyul feeeeeellll.. although in the drama they weren't together but knowing the actor itself want to end up with eunbyul.. i dont feel sad anymoreeeeee muahahhaa... now, i know why yian's gaze for eunbyul is soooo deeep and full of love, because the actor itself wished to end up with her <33333333

OMG THANK YOU. That's the exact article i read. Glad to know that i'm not wrong. Yessss hahahahaaaa

lol at sungjae comment wanting TK to study abroad. TK never even study properly. Hahaaa

@bluemoonwhite

I agree that NJH still lack of emotions because several times I got that blank expressions that  makes me wonder what he actually thinks, he said so in the interview how he should grasp the emotions better. But seriously I don't get flaws in YA character.

he is kind hearted, hard working person, I don't get why people dislike him with Eunbi as he is a jerk.

so no reply eh? Hahaha.. So that's why only mature viewers would try to understand the essential of the story, what the writers actually want to tell us. 

This show failed to deliver how eunbi stand up from bullying by herself without others help and how yi an overcome his injury solely because the immature viewers who kept spamming they wanted to see more taekwang eunbi scenes that makes no deep meaning. The only thing that they accomplished is taekwang reunited with his father.

I know some athletes, how hard their training programs, the pressure and anxiety during the competitions especially when they represent the country, and on top of that the risk of injury they always faced. It's really not easy to continue after got injury. If they showed that process I'm sure Yi An will get more charms in his character.

For athletes sport is their life, that's why I'm so touching at how much sacrifice Yi An had done for Eunbi.

I just want people to see Yi An from my perspective.

And TK just blah... because I see him as a lazy kid, with family problems and without goal in his life except protecting or chasing after Eunbi.

It seemed everyone already moved on to new drama and I'm still stuck here hahaha... This drama left a big impression on me, I doubt when will I get amazing storyline and best casting like this again.

Really appreciate hard work by director, actors, staff and mostly the writers who stick to the original ending. I wanna hug them all for giving me this wonderful and entertaining story.

And for kdramafans, please be wise. Even if the drama didn't follow what you want, it doesn't mean the show is sucks. 

For sure this drama soaring KSH, NJH and YSJ acting career just like the earlier school franchise actors.

so no reply eh? Hahaha.. So that's why only mature viewers would try to understand the essential of the story, what the writers actually want to tell us. 

This show failed to deliver how eunbi stand up from bullying by herself without others help and how yi an overcome his injury solely because the immature viewers who kept spamming they wanted to see more taekwang eunbi scenes that makes no deep meaning. The only thing that they accomplished is taekwang reunited with his father.

I know some athletes, how hard their training programs, the pressure and anxiety during the competitions especially when they represent the country, and on top of that the risk of injury they always faced. It's really not easy to continue after got injury. If they showed that process I'm sure Yi An will get more charms in his character.

For athletes sport is their life, that's why I'm so touching at how much sacrifice Yi An had done for Eunbi.

And TK just blah... because I see him as a lazy kid, with family problems and without goal in his life except protecting or chasing after Eunbi.

It seemed everyone already moved on to new drama and I'm still stuck here hahaha... This drama left a big impression on me, I doubt when will I get amazing storyline and best casting like this again.

Really appreciate hard work by director, actors, staff and mostly the writers who stick to the original ending. I wanna hug them all for giving me this wonderful and entertaining story.

And for kdramafans, please be wise. Even if the drama didn't follow what you want, it doesn't mean the show is sucks. 

For sure this drama soaring KSH, NJH and YSJ acting career just like the earlier school franchise actors.

You can ofcourse say what you feel like...but saying TK is useless with family problems blah blah and wanting people to see Yi Ahn from your perspective ...I don't get why we have to.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion..so yours to yours and mine to mine.=]

Yes you are so mature that it's okay for you to said that TK character is plain and pathetic, then for us it's immature to said bad things about YA.. in this thread, we try to avoid post something that attack the character, actor/actress or personal because shipping wars out there are worse than here.. so you have your opinion, and I have mine.. 

and it's people perspective to think the show is sucks or not, why we must think they're unwise when they didn't like the drama since it's their own judgement of a drama? if you love it so much then it's your opinion and if some people didn't like it then it's their opinion.. 

thanks for the feedback guys, actually what I really want is you give me insightful perspective what so great in tae kwang that makes you head over heels with his character.

I'm not insulting the character, that's based what they had written from the script. 

I don't have any biases towards any actors, I always look at connection between characters and how the story unfold. The flow of the story sure going to Yi An with Eun Bi. And I feel grateful the writers didn't change it in the end because it will ruin the whole story.

And just like you can voice your sentiments towards YA, I can also voice my sentiments towards TK's character. 

My concern is what's up with the people, isn't it obvious between gold medalist swimmer and a bad kid without dreams in his life, what is the best choice? Remember this when you have daughter wooing by someone like TK and YA, who will you choose lol.

But clearly from the story, EB likes YA and YA likes EB. That's the point.

Sometimes I think it's better not to cast idols because their fans have tendencies to ruin the story.

And I will not angry at anything you say to me, I will still happy because this is the best korean drama I've ever watched, and I will rewatching this drama countless time.

Waiting patiently for the original copy to come out.

What are these pics for? It's my first time seeing these. Campaign posters? Because the caption written on the pics mean "Be someone to lean on for a lonely friend", "approach a lonely friend first", and "reach out your hand to a lonely friend first".

viewimageM.php?id=school&no=29bcc427b08aviewimageM.php?id=school&no=29bcc427b08a

viewimageM.php?id=school&no=29bcc427b08a

Source : http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=school&no=185851&page=1

So the BTS pic of Sohyun & Sungjae looking at each other while leaning their heads on table, and BTS video of sungjae and joohyuk at basketball court were for this. I thought it was part of the drama. Hahaaa

As for director's cut dvd, it seems the preorder has been opened at yes24?

http://www.yes24.com/eWorld/EventWorld/Event?eventno=113535

Gotta wait for english site to open the PO & release details in english.

Just finished watching the finale, I'm going to miss the cast so much, especially Nam Joohyuk, Kim Sohyun, Sungjae - who will all move onto greater heights in their respective careers. The drama was fun, at times a bumpy ride but good all the same. Moving on to the next one. Onwards and upwards. 

Let me make this clear. The reason why writers focused on Taekwang more isn't because most of the people shipped Eunbi x Taekwang. It's because Sungjae's popularity shot up after he appeared on the show Mask Singer (which is a super popular singing show and Sungjae did very well), so KBS obviously wanted to benefit from this popularity. That's why his screen time increased so his scenes with Eunbi increased too. If writers really granted the wish of shippers TK x EB would be the endgame, not the other way around.

So I don't understand how idols' fans ruin the story. 3 months ago Sungjae and his group were barely known. Most of the people shipping TK x EB aren't even his fans but are Gong Taekwang fans. I'm not bragging, actually I am bragging, but it's amusing to see comments like idols shouldn't be casted especially after Sungjae did a much better job and basically carried the drama along with KSH and JSH. What's important is that he had a satisfactory character and story and showed a satisfactory performance which was highly praised by the world. From a Sungjae fan who is neither a highschooler nor immature. 

By the way, Kim Sohyun and BTOB are the new models for the uniform brand Elite Uniform, which means we'll see lots of cute pictures of Sungjae and Kim Sohyun together soon. In school uniforms : )  http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003101900

Guest indonesianhan_stv

What are these pics for? It's my first time seeing these. Campaign posters? Because the caption written on the pics mean "Be someone to lean on for a lonely friend", "approach a lonely friend first", and "reach out your hand to a lonely friend first".

viewimageM.php?id=school&no=29bcc427b08aviewimageM.php?id=school&no=29bcc427b08a

viewimageM.php?id=school&no=29bcc427b08a

Source : http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=school&no=185851&page=1

So the BTS pic of Sohyun & Sungjae looking at each other while leaning their heads on table, and BTS video of sungjae and joohyuk at basketball court were for this. I thought it was part of the drama. Hahaaa

As for director's cut dvd, it seems the preorder has been opened at yes24?

http://www.yes24.com/eWorld/EventWorld/Event?eventno=113535

Gotta wait for english site to open the PO & release details in english.

Does anyone have more information about the director's cut dvd ?

I want to buy it but I don't how where to order it. Is yesasia a realiable website ? But they haven't released anything on their website though...

I know no matter what I said is going to be useless since people have different opinion and perspective..but no matter how much I love TK, I never ever talk bad things about YA even it had written in the script and when people who said bad things about NJH in social media, I dislike them..

TK is the one of some character who has the most developed in whole drama, from trouble to be a better kid.. He even got good grades in the end..and that trouble kid is the one who always try to make EB smile and asking 'are you okay?', give her courage to fight for herself.. Without him, EB will have hard time dealing with dual identity and SY bullying her since YA hasn't noticing many EB sad behaviour..

and I agree with @melody56 that Idol is the one who save this drama.. When I start watching it, I never know sungjae or btob, but his acting and his character is the one who make me love him until now.. YSJ, KSH and JSH are the one who make this drama worth watching, despite the lousy writer who use YSJ to increase the ratings..

I want to buy it but I don't how where to order it. Is yesasia a realiable website ? But they haven't released anything on their website though...

Don't worry, Yesasia is reliable. If i understand correctly, the DVD will be released on September 30 and it will only be released if the pre-order on yes24 reach 1200. More details about the DVD will be released after DVD release is confirmed. And if you want to pre-order from yes24, you can find tutorial about ordering from yes24 online.

Product name : Who are you : School 2015 Director's cut DVD

Content           : 12 discs (8 discs full episodes and 4 discs additional footage).

Languange     : Korean audio, English subtitled

Price               : 132,000 won (~USD 132)

Pre-order period : June 30 - July 15

Usually, director's cut DVD consist of making, NGs (bloopers), interview, commentary, full episodes included deleted scenes, and music video. 

As of now, it seems pre-order is only opened on yes24, but once it's available for sale (if yes24 PO reach 1200), i think other sites like Yesasia, Gmarket, and Ktown4u will sell it too. And if you're in Indonesia, you can buy it from yes24.co.id later.

CMIIW

Here's pic with details about the DVD PO in Korean.

0629_school3_960.jpg

Guest indonesianhan_stv

Don't worry, Yesasia is reliable. If i understand correctly, the DVD will be released on September 30 and it will only be released if the pre-order on yes24 reach 1200. More details about the DVD will be released after DVD release is confirmed. And if you want to pre-order from yes24, you can find tutorial about ordering from yes24 online.

Product name : Who are you : School 2015 Director's cut DVD

Content           : 12 discs (8 discs full episodes and 4 discs additional footage).

Languange     : Korean audio, English subtitled

Price               : 132,000 won (~USD 132)

Pre-order period : June 30 - July 15

Usually, director's cut DVD consist of making, NGs (bloopers), interview, commentary, full episodes included deleted scenes, and music video. 

As of now, it seems pre-order is only opened on yes24, but once it's available for sale (if yes24 PO reach 1200), i think other sites like Yesasia, Gmarket, and Ktown4u will sell it too. And if you're in Indonesia, you can buy it from yes24.co.id later.

CMIIW

Here's pic with details about the DVD PO in Korean.

0629_school3_960.jpg

Thank you for the informations !!!!!

I really hope the pre-order reach 1200 T_T. Tried to look up how to register at yes24 and it's just too complicated....... they asked to input phone number while i don't have korean phone number...
I guess I'll just wait for yesasia/gmarket/ktown4u sales........

Again, I really really hope the pre-order reach 1200 T_T is it a big number ? or will they reach 1200 easily ? hahahaha

Full episodes with deleted scenes will make the drama much more smoother.... and satisfy my crave of shippings ^^. Yibi Taebi Yibyul and even Taebyul (lol) are all so adorable >< don't know which side to choose :P

Please, if you don't mind to keep updating about this.. Whether it'll be confirmed or not... 

Thank you !!!!!!!

ICYMI, for those who like Yook Sungjae, you can join Sungjae soompi thread to spazz about him ;)

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348219-yook-sungjae-육성재/

or if you like WGM Sungjae & Joy, you can join Sungjoy couple soompi thread here :

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348092-official-sungjae-btob-♥-joy-red-velvet-♥-sungjoy-first-post-updated-fanstop-coming-soon/

Guest indonesianhan_stv

My TaeBi feels~  Can't wait for it >.< 

is it for their uniform ad promotion ? cute ~

Archived