[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

[150626] @wow_kimsohyun IG update • • • sohyun and woobin hahah so cute together • • • 

#김소현 #육성재 #후이유 #학교2015 #남주혁 #kdrama #whoareyouschool2015 #school2015 #whoareyou #kimsohyun #yooksungjae #btob #namjoohyuk #fullkpopacc #prettysohyun #woobin

11378209_310174732440308_2049443780_n.jp

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Taebi shipper, I found these awesome Taebi videos on YT

[Fan edited] Who are you - School 2015 ENDING. If eunbi like taekwang

This is fan edited of WAY-S15 ending, which is made as if EB likes TK

Translation of Eunbi narration :

(at 09:53)  Taekwang-ah.. I like you. But for now, instead of thinking whom i like, i think i need  to find my identity first.

(at 10:20)  Gong Taekwang... be well.

Compilation of TaeBi moments (with english sub)

I still can't really let go of EBY and Ya lol. I tried to make myself feel better by saying "Yas character development is to let go of the past, to not be so modest and sweet and to actually rebel and fallow his heart." Idk I'm just trying to make myself like Yas character lol 

Please second season of EBY with a new love haha

Truthfully idk what kind of guy EBY will fall for, if a 10 year relationship with a guy still made her doubt whether she liked him or not, makes me wonder who she would fall. Forever alone???

@jstarr23_stv I like what you said about the coming/going of the bus as a metaphor for YA/EB. It's so great that the timing at the end was just right that they finally rode the same bus again.

Here are some of the most memorable, symbolic, and bittersweet scenes for me:

We don’t know how long EB is looking at YA before he notices her. But it’s in that moment that EB decides that she will do anything to help relieve his pain so that he will go back to the old HYA. For YA, he said goodbye to the childhood EunByul and he’s startled to see EB in the bus next to him. It’s as if he wants to call out to her as he’s watching her on the departing bus because it also pains him that their distance is growing. 

This hospital door confession is so symbolic and bittersweet. We finally get to hear EB’s heartfelt feelings of why she’s persistent in visiting YA. Without her knowledge, her feelings do reach him beyond the door that’s separating them but he can’t answer her yet. Again, just like with the departing bus scene, they’re so close yet so far from each other. And after these scenes, it just makes his confession in ep 15 more heartwarming when YA chooses to close the distance between by walking toward her. 

IMO, this was the best YA/EunByul scene. This was when YA finally understands what EunByul means by growing up and changing. Some of the best dialogues in the drama are in YA/EunByul scenes because it leaves us feeling nostalgic when we realize that things can’t always stay the same. Every YA/EunByul interaction and dialogue serves to reinforce the theme of growing up. It’s almost like a dreamy scene that shows that YA has placed the childhood EunByul on a pedestal for the past 10 years and he’s looking up this past image of EunByul whom he can never reach. The first few seconds of preview for episode 15 really portray this idea as YA repeats her words about changing in the background and then the preview cuts to EB’s smiling face because EB is now the present. Another worthy mention is the last YA/EunByul scene when YA splashes water at her and quickly moves far away enough so that she can’t hit him with her slipper. It really shows that he understands that they have changed. He’s no longer waiting for her because he knows she won’t reciprocate by splashing water back at him like EB does.

Love the bus scene. Shows EB is ready to do anything to take away Yian's pain. Love in that gaze is amazing. 

@shoulgettowork thats a good question. Not sure what kind of guy will win over Ebyul's heart. For whatever reason, Ebyul never really liked YA in that way (she said growing up he was shorter than her, his grades were not so great and he would have tears in his eyes when she yelled at him lol). She entertained the idea of dating him but that was coming from her mind (rationalizing that she 'should' like him bc they grew up together, hes attractive (personality and lookswise) and they are close friends) and not from her heart. 

It could also be where shes at mentally/emotionally - that shes not focusing on love and relationships atm. She has her mind set on other things she wants to do such as travel. She did mention that after some time she might look back and realize that she liked YA a lot... But right now, she just doesn't.

I was good friends with my husband for 13 years before we got together. During our years of friendship, l never once liked him in that way even though he had all the attractive requirements and is a great person. Needless to say, a certain event made me see him in a different way and things grew from there. So ya... Love is just funny that way. Had that event not happened, who knows... He might still just be my best guy friend to this day.

Now hes my best guy friend and hubby... which is simply the best pairing :)

Interesting thing is even the actors thought ending of the loveline would be Yibyul and Taebi, so they were surprised that the ending was Yibi. [based on Lee David (class president)'s interview]

Nam Joohyuk interview

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002431346

From what i understand (if i understand it correctly), Nam Joohyuk said he wished YA would end up with EBy because he had liked EBy for a long time and he thought YA only care for EB as EBy's sister. He also said Sungjae is very bright. Together, they (Sungjae & NJH) brighten the mood on filming site so the director called them fools combination :lol:. As for Sohyun, her acting is really good so while acting she's like older sister, but when the camera is off, she's just like normal teenager, like a younger sister.

I wish someone will translate it fast, my Korean is limited, i want to know what he said.

it's been two weeks since this drama has ended but i still can't get over with it...lol

i miss taebi moments...ugh...honestly, i haven't watch the whole ep 15 & 16..i just saw the spoilers/screencaps but i decided not to...for me ep 14 was the last ep for taebixDDD

Embedded image permalink

Yian & Taekwang Skin-ship level with Eunbi #Taekwangwins

Embedded image permalink

why taekwang wins? the answer is obvious:D 

Guest snowstorm87

Interesting thing is even the actors thought ending of the loveline would be Yibyul and Taebi, so they were surprised that the ending was Yibi. [based on Lee David (class president)'s interview]

Nam Joohyuk interview

From what i understand (if i understand it correctly), Nam Joohyuk said he wished YA would end up with EBy because he had liked EBy for a long time and he thought YA only care for EB as EBy's sister. He also said Sungjae is very bright. Together, they (Sungjae & NJH) brighten the mood on filming site so the director called them fools combination :lol:. As for Sohyun, her acting is really good so while acting she's like older sister, but when the camera is off, she's just like normal teenager, like a younger sister.

I wish someone will translate it fast, my Korean is limited, i want to know what he said.

I wonder if any interview has mentioned whether KSH knew the endgame couple(s)? It would make the most sense for her to know while keeping everyone else, especially NJH and YSJ in the dark. KSH might have had an idea about the ending because her portrayal of the differences in EB’s interaction with YA and TK are subtle and well done. The way EB looks and talks to YA compared to TK is very different – it’s hard to miss her expression during the tandem bike ride with YA. 

It makes sense that NJH wouldn’t know the endgame. Because YA thought that he liked EunByul and became confused with EB’s presence, NJH not knowing the ending made his portrayal more realistic. Like the majority thought YiByul would be an obvious ending because it’s plausible while fewer people expected YiBi to happen so this confusion was reflected in the story and actors’ POV themselves.

It’s likely that the writers/production made YiBi developments subtle and even all the hints pointing to the YiByul ship sinking are even subtler (you kinda had to squint to notice that YA mainly loved little EunByul in the past, not the teenage EunByul by paying attention to his childhood flashbacks, pictures, and subtle dialogue). So many viewers would think the end would be YiByul and TaeBi. If we really dissect the dialogue and scenes, it’s obvious that the whole narrative built up to YiBi. A YiByul and TaeBi ending was not fit for the story that the production wanted to tell. 

For a YiByul and TaeBi ending, there needed to be major narrative, character development, and thematic changes in the storyline. For example, strong YiByul development in the beginning, EunByul would not go missing until ep 4, YA giving hints or telling EB that he “likes the OLD EunByul more”, make YA go out of town for the swimming competition and he can return in ep 6 so EB would have interacted with TK first, EunByul needed to return sooner, YA getting his injury because of EunByul, etc. Their arc’s theme would change from growing up and moving on to growing up and accepting each other’s changes. As for TaeBi to happen, TK needed to have a prior connection to EunByul so that he would have interacted with EB a lot sooner before she established that early bond with YA. EB needed to have learn about TK’s family situation sooner too. This would have made WAYS2015 into a different but maybe more widely accepted story. All the build up, obstacles, dialogue, flashbacks, and slow-mo emphasis (no matter how obvious or subtle) ultimately was for YiBi.

Here is the link for this drama script in korean in hwp extension. You can find all episodes except 14 (havent been uploaded yet) on that account. 

https://story.kakao.com/ch/useart

I wonder if any interview has mentioned whether KSH knew the endgame couple(s)? It would make the most sense for her to know while keeping everyone else, especially NJH and YSJ in the dark. KSH might have had an idea about the ending because her portrayal of the differences in EB’s interaction with YA and TK are subtle and well done. The way EB looks and talks to YA compared to TK is very different – it’s hard to miss her expression during the tandem bike ride with YA. 

It makes sense that NJH wouldn’t know the endgame. Because YA thought that he liked EunByul and became confused with EB’s presence, NJH not knowing the ending made his portrayal more realistic. Like the majority thought YiByul would be an obvious ending because it’s plausible while fewer people expected YiBi to happen so this confusion was reflected in the story and actors’ POV themselves.

I dont think KSH knew the ending before the script was out. It was probably kept secret or the production team were still contemplating who should end up with EBi, just like Reply 1994. In interview with Reply 1994 director, i thought he said they were contemplating who najung should end up with, but in the end they went with original plan, with trash. 

Kim sohyun's acting as EBi was based on script and directing by director. And her subtle expression was done in purpose to troll us. Hahaaa. Like in ep 15, EBi was seen nervous around TK. And in script, its written EBi answered TK's phone call and met him at park nervously. 

The Internet Reacts to “Who Are You: School 2015″ Finale

The Internet Reacts to “Who Are You: School 2015″ Finale

Yesterday was D-day of the highly anticipated finale of the KBS youth drama “Who Are You: School 2015,” which would provide the answer to the question that has had the K-drama world divided- who does Eun Bi (Kim So Hyun) end up with? Will she choose the male lead character Han Yi Ahn (Nam Joo Hyuk) or the second lead, Gong Tae Kwang (Yook Sungjae), who has made everyone question if he is really only a second lead? What about Eun Bi’s twin, Eun Byul, and the bully So Young (Jo Soo Hyang)?

The finale came and went, and depending on how you interpreted the ending, the episode answered all or none of those questions. It left the internet in an uproar and everyone had something to say, whether it was expression of elation or absolute frustration. Here’s what it looked like. *Warning. There are spoilers all over.

Before the finale aired, people had to mentally and emotionally prepare for what was to come.

After watching the episode, people reacted in various ways: Some couldn’t handle all the feels.

Some couldn’t believe what they saw.

Some wanted to pretend it didn’t happen.

Some were just like:

Some felt the symptoms of the Second Lead Syndrome.

There were various interpretations of the ending:

Some saw it as an open ending.

But most saw it as an YiBi (Yi Ahn and Eun Bi) ending.

So there was a lot of anger in the TaeBi (Tae Kwang and Eun Bi) camp.

The writers got a lot of hate.

Someone came up with this perfect summary of what the writers did.

The ending left people so peeved, they opted to just ship Tae Kwang with someone else.

For some, this was just another K-drama lesson learned.

For others, it was just pure and simple entertainment.

Whatever ship you were on, “Who Are You: School 2015″ left an impression, and it will be missed.

Better take a look here

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/17/the-internet-reacts-to-who-are-you-school-2015-finale/

Nam Joohyuk interview

Think this is a different interview, but he talks about it too.  From http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348205-nam-joo-hyuk-남주혁/?page=9

Tons of interview articles are released today. Definitely tenasia one is the best and the longest. But too long to translate all. I tried a part of it.

Nam Joo Hyuk, a duet of opportunity and effort - 27.June.2015

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/571897

2015062702110613735.jpg

One year ago, when he appeared in AkMU MV, I told him that he had 'Actor's face' and he answered, "I'm not, am I?" and smiled. At that time, I said, "If you meet a good drama or movie, I will be able to see a new shape of Nam Joo Hyuk" Like he remembered my words, he started our conversation with 'See, I'm doing as what you said.'

Q. I heard you had acting lessons. Because of it? Your pronounciation has changed at Who Are You.
Joo Hyuk: (Pointing his upper mouth) I was told that I use upper part a lot. But since I took lessons, (pointing lower breast) I'm trying to pronounce from here. Changing the voice was very difficult. But I'm hearing that my voice got better. (laughs) Since I got rid of my dialect, I'm still looking for the best voice of mine.

Q. At the close-up scenes, you face expression became more natural than before. But do you still have problem controling your face muscles?
Joo Hyuk: Some muscles move by themselves without my notice when I get emotions.

Q. Such as under your right eye? 
Joo Hyuk : Exactly. But the director told me that it looked attractive. When I get mad, my mouth or my eyes may tremble. I just want to practice more to show it more attractively.

Q. I heard your filming schedule was 6 days per week, almost live broadcasting.
Joo Hyuk : That one day break was that we couldn't do, because the script didn't come out. Ha ha.

Q. You're not experienced in acting, it must be very hard to act in such situation.
Joo Hyuk : The script was released sheet by sheet. I should not only memorize the lines but also understand the emotions. That was difficult. But thanks to it, I could learn a lot. We should film quickly, we should express the emotion quickly. So I could learn the quick instinct, how to concentrate on the situation as soon as I got the script in short time.

Q. How was your physical condition?
Joo Hyuk: Very... hard. Ahaha. My scenes were at the first, then the last, the next day the first scene, then the last scene... I had to stay wake-up almost everyday.

Q. As you're getting tired, I could see your tired face even on TV. Your face in later eipsodes were different from that of early episodes. 
Joo Hyuk: I could see my face swollen on TV. Ha ha 

Q. Didn't you have skin problem? 
Joo Hyuk : Maybe partially due to the lack of sleep, but mainly it was because of the swimming pool water. I've never had skin trouble in spite of lack of sleep... Currently I'm under treatment.

Q. As you were a swimmer in the drama, you swam very well.
Joo Hyuk : I learned swimming at elementary school for short time. I had training for 5 times before this drama. Did I look like a good swimmer? (shy laughs) Of course I worked hard, but the substitute actor did a great job. If you repeat the scenes, you will see the error. Ha ha

Q. Who tell you harsh words most? the person who is whipping most.
Joo Hyuk : Of course it's the director. You did this well, you did that wrong, he told me clearly. The director knows me well that I need some nagging so that I don't stop but keep going on. So he gave me whipping, advice and cheering.

Q. Let's talk about the character of Han Yi An. 
Joo Hyuk : First of all, the character had changed from the one I built at first.

Q. What kind of person did you think at first? 
Joo Hyuk : Who has pure love toward one person. Beside swimming, he only knows Eunbyul. His heart toward father was also so big. He has deep heart so never tells bad things around him. But Yian's mind has changed so I felt mental crisis acting him. I didn't know he fell for Eunbi that quickly. It was a drama, so we had to show many stories.... So I experienced agony.

Q. Yian was a quiet guy but he showed anger in the middle.
Joo Hyuk : People even said whether he had problem in controlling his anger. When he found out Eunbyul was Eunbi, when Eunbyul came alive. I think Yian could be that mad in those situations.

Q. So, do you like the ending? 
Joo Hyuk : The ending was okay but the way to the ending wasn't good. I regret in some parts. People around me told me 'What's wrong with you. Anything wrong happened to you' (laughs) I tried my best to pull Yian to the end. I myself want to cheer up Yian even a little bit.

Q. Do you actors talk about the characters or acting at the location?
Joo Hyuk : We were busy just chatting... (laughs) 

Q. Ha ha what did you chat about? 
Joo Hyuk : Side things. When will it end? Can we go home today? (laughs) We were staying at the same classroom, we were like real classmates. If one person started to chat, all others joined. So we had many funny things.

Q. When Yian got the traffic accident, It reminded me the past of real Na Joo Hyuk. You had the leg injury when you're a basketball player.
Joo Hyuk: That's why the director picked me up. I had the same story as Yian.

Q. Yian took the rehabilitation and made a comeback as a swimmer. How was you? Did you overcome your difficulty?
Joo Hyuk : I had the same experience, so I could feel sympathy to Yian. Bu in the drama, the story of Yian who overcome his injury didn't show well. The process was omitted too much. People may think he came back too easily, too quickly. But I know he had to come through so much pain and agony. I'm also not the person who break down easily.

Q. Do you have a painful memory in your life? 
Joo Hyuk : Of course it was when I quit basketball. I was at 3rd year of middle school, too young to worry about what to do in the future. 

Q. Is it still a painful memory?
Joo Hyuk : Ummmm... One of painful experiences.

Q. Your parents must be proud of you. I heard they kept repeating your music video, are they repeating the drama?
Joo Hyuk : They'are watching continuously. (laughs) 

Q. What part do they like? Don't they pick any specific scene?
Joo Hyuk : I've never heard. They just told me that they watched drama well. Maybe they watched another drama. At that time slot, other dramas which parents would like were aired too. Ha ha ha.

Q. If you could have chance, do you have any specific scenes you want to re-film?
Joo Hyuk: All, from the beginning to the end. I can do better.

Q. If you mean 'I can do better', you can do better at your next drama. 
Joo Hyuk : I think I got the feeling of acting, but the drama is over at the moment I realized it. I'm worried I lose it and go back to the first, because I'm a newbie. So I try to practice more.

Q. Do you have any specific scene difficult to act?
Joo Hyuk : Emotions scene are all difficult. Actors should express how much he got mad when he was mad, or when he should hide his anger, he should express that he is hiding. But in real life, I never express my anger, I don't show my emotion. So I feel difficult to act it. When I get mad, I should shout out that I am mad...

Q. Why don't you drive at Gangnam area at rush hour? 
Joo Hyuk : That's a good idea! Once I had this experience, I drove from Suwon to Gangnam, it took me 2 hours and 40 mins. Wow... if I recorded that moment to a video, it must be a real live non-sense cursing video of 2 hours and 40 minutes length. I was by myself at my car, (thinking back that moment) Get out!! Why you not move!! (All laugh out loud) I should have reminded that emotion. (mumbling) Yes, I had that experience! I thought 40 minuts would be enough, but it took me 2 hours and 40 minuts.

Q. You'd better install self-camera and film yourself.
Joo Hyuk: I will definitely do so. Firstly my black box record sound too, I should try to hear it.

Q. Between the variety shows and the drama, was the camera different? At 'Off to school' even the scene you're brushing teeth was aired.
Joo Hyuk: Different. Variety shows just capture myself. But in drama, I must show Han Yian. So I was awkward at first.  Now I got accustomed to it. I feel so comfortable with it, I should start next work quickly before I forget this feeling.

Q. Recently you visited a school for a Talk Show event held by Ministry of Education. You said, "I could come here because I tried actor, model and sports. If you have anything you eagerly want, you'd better try first." Reading it, I thought you are confident to the choices you made.
Joo Hyuk: Ah, no. I wanted people who are not confident to themselves hear my words. I wasn't confident to myself, and knew very well that I lack of many things. So I thought I should challenge anyway, being a model, drama Who Are You and other things. If I hadn't challenged those, the directors would have not known that I exist.

Q. It seems your confidence doesn't come from other people's praise or your popularity. 
Joo Hyuk: I make a list of what I lack, and practice hard so that I can erase it one by one.

Q. When we had interview you one year ago, your instagram followers were 60,000. But now it's 1,600,000.
Joo Hyuk: I'm surprised always. (laughs) I feel so strange that there are many people who are interested in me.

Q. As more people pay attention to you, you should be careful in more things. Have you ever thought about it?
Joo Hyuk: I'm thinking about it. But my friends are more worried than I am. They say if I want to write something, I should take a check (grammar or spelling) by them. I have many smart friends. (laughs) They say celebrities are who should be shown to many people, I should be more upright in those things. Ah they are my town friends.

Q. You finished your drama well. Give a good praise to yourself.
Joo Hyuk : Praise... People's expectation toward me must get higher. So it's time for me to prepare more.
I should not be relaxed as I finished one drama. Rather, I should find out what I lack, and should practice that.

Q. Will I be able to see you in school uniform again in next drama?
Joo Hyuk : Ah... I'm not sure. (laughs)

http://img.tenasia.hankyung.com/webwp_kr/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/2015062701585312999.jpg
http://img.tenasia.hankyung.com/webwp_kr/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/2015062702083958500.jpg
http://img.tenasia.hankyung.com/webwp_kr/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/2015062702090790474.jpg
http://img.tenasia.hankyung.com/webwp_kr/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/2015062702093414201.jpg

In this interview at least, I don't think he's exactly saying he think YA should have ended up with Eun Byul, but that's how he originally played the character with pure love towards Eun Byul. That was pretty obvious in the beginning.  He was confused how to play YA after because he didn't didn't understand how he fell for Eun Bi that quickly (which to me is the issue, not how Eun Bi fell for him...since the drama did a decent job at showing that).  I know people were hating on his acting, but he didn't have much to work on.  YA falling for Eun Bi is there, but it's also pretty subtle (unlike say TK's love for Eun Bi) so I can see why it was difficult for him.  Honestly, you can tell he was frustrated by how his character was treated in regards to YA's injury and other issues.  It's a shame it ended up being like that.  He did the best he could all things considered. 

Here are a couple more interviews  : http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348205-nam-joo-hyuk-남주혁/?do=findComment&comment=19083220

Seems like he likes Eun Bi a lot and thinks Eun Byul will live well on her own lol.  So I def. don't feel he's shipping Eun Byul and YA tbh

For me the only problem wasn't Yi An's character development. There were many other disappointments. The drama was nail-biting in earlier episodes with the mystery and bullying issue. The real charm of this drama was to look forward to how Eunbi will stand up for herself, where is Eunbyul, who is Soo in etc. But everything resolved so simplistically it lost its charm in the middle. It's like the writers felt it too and decided to give weight to the love triangle, and since most of the viewers, including myself, were rooting for Taekwang-Eunbi they dragged it and misled people like they'll be the endgame. The real lead of the drama was ignored in the process. He didn't feel like a main lead until the moment he ended up with Eunbi in the last episode. Taekwang was one of my favorite characters from the moment he appeared in the drama. He's easier to fall for and easier to watch. So I never complained about having more of him on my screen. With Yi An, however, something always felt off. It's not about how the character was written or that he was given less screen time. Yes for a main lead he had little screen time but for a character he had a lot of time to leave an impression. I appreciate NJH's efforts and I actually liked his performance in the last episodes. But unfortunately this role was given to him too early. He had no chance to shine when the other leads KSH, JSH, YSJ were really good at their parts. I hope in the future he chooses smaller roles if he's really wanting to improve as an actor.

With all its flaws, this drama was a good and memorable drama for me. At least KSH established herself as an actress and gems like JSH and YSJ (deym his singing is amazing too) were born out of it.  

Whoaa thanks for the article.  that's true, they ommited his recovery process just for the sake love triangle or TK miserable family. It would be meaningful if they show how he succesfully overcome his injury and continue his training. 

Some said YA character is plain, I really object that. I saw him as a hard working person, loving son, and devoted friend. And he also  a quiet person so  his emotions not shown openly, that makes him more intersting.

TK just blah..

honestly I'm not NJH fan, I just love Yi An so much. He's like a prince charming and dark knight in 1 person haha.. NJH nailed the character perfectly, I couldn't think anyone better than him to portray Yi An.

But this is opinion from mature  viewer. Highschoolers mostly like someone who head over heels with them, following like sick puppy everywhere, always say sweet things, they don't want to think about hardship at all or just closed their eyes from every good things YA ever done.

I prefer them showing more YA story with his swimming club team rather  than repeated confessing rejecting  TK-EB scenes that just makes TK looked  more pathetic to me. 

Btw where can we ask the  release date of original copy  of this drama? I'm willing to pay at any cost hahaha...

Whoaa thanks for the article.  that's true, they ommited his recovery process just for the sake love triangle or TK miserable family. It would be meaningful if they show how he succesfully overcome his injury and continue his training. 

Some said YA character is plain, I really object that. I saw him as a hard working person, loving son, and devoted friend. And he also  a quiet person so  his emotions not shown openly, that makes him more intersting.

TK just blah..

honestly I'm not NJH fan, I just love Yi An so much. He's like a prince charming and dark knight in 1 person haha.. NJH nailed the character perfectly, I couldn't think anyone better than him to portray Yi An.

But this is opinion from mature  viewer. Highschoolers mostly like someone who head over heels with them, following like sick puppy everywhere, always say sweet things, they don't want to think about hardship at all or just closed their eyes from every good things YA ever done.

I prefer them showing more YA story with his swimming club team rather  than repeated confessing rejecting  TK-EB scenes that just makes TK looked  more pathetic to me. 

Btw where can we ask the  release date of original copy  of this drama? I'm willing to pay at any cost hahaha...

I don't get how you assume that all people who liked Taekwang character more are immature highschoolers. If this is about age I'm already in mature category. I'm watching dramas for more than six years and I follow many people on twitter who can be called senior k-drama watchers. In blogs like dramabeans there're many people who comment for a very long time. Many of them like TK more simply because the character was written and acted very well. If anyone sees YA a perfect amazing character and TK just blah, sorry but this is nothing but a biased opinion. But it's no use discussing about this because it's the same for all shippers: when you're too much into a character you just see the flaws of the other. For me all characters had flaws, from Eunbi to Taekwang to Yian, however I enjoyed some of them a lot and some of them less. Overall I did enjoy the drama and that's what I'll remember years later. 

TK just blah..

I don't get how you assume that all people who liked Taekwang character more are immature highschoolers. If this is about age I'm already in mature category. I'm watching dramas for more than six years and I follow many people on twitter who can be called senior k-drama watchers. In blogs like dramabeans there're many people who comment for a very long time. Many of them like TK more simply because the character was written and acted very well. If anyone sees YA a perfect amazing character and TK just blah, sorry but this is nothing but a biased opinion. But it's no use discussing about this because it's the same for all shippers: when you're too much into a character you just see the flaws of the other. For me all characters had flaws, from Eunbi to Taekwang to Yian, however I enjoyed some of them a lot and some of them less. Overall I did enjoy the drama and that's what I'll remember years later. 

So if anyone see YA as an amazing character is biased opinion but if people say taewang is an amazing character, act well bla bla it became vaid opinion? lol. you're the same too, you're too much into taewang character so you just see flaws of the other (yian). In your post before it's showing that you're bias so much. You praised taewang-sungjae a lot but put putiing down yian-njh. lol .Even bringing up senior k-drama watcher(?) to support your biased oppinion.

I am watching drama for a long time too (my first drama is winter sonata in 2002) and I keep watching it until now, but for me, I love Yian more. I don't want to say why I love him more because it would became useless and I just ended it here. 

Just because majority of people like taewang more like you said, but It doesn't mean that all people have to like him too. And yes there are many people who watched drama for a long time but it doesn't make their opinion is automatically became more valid than the others. Every person have a different opinion, their own pov and have same right to share their opinion whether they are newbi in kdramaland or not.

Nam Joohyuk interview

hello :)

you can check for the translation on @nyoosy at twitter. and YES NJH whished he'd end up with eunbyul.. OMG criesss..

my yibyul feeeeeellll.. although in the drama they weren't together but knowing the actor itself want to end up with eunbyul.. i dont feel sad anymoreeeeee muahahhaa... now, i know why yian's gaze for eunbyul is soooo deeep and full of love, because the actor itself wished to end up with her <33333333

TK just blah..

So if anyone see YA as an amazing character is biased opinion but if people say taewang is an amazing character, act well bla bla it became vaid opinion? lol. you're the same too, you're too much into taewang character so you just see flaws of the other (yian). In your post before it's showing that you're bias so much. You praised taewang-sungjae a lot but put putiing down yian-njh. lol .Even bringing up senior k-drama watcher(?) to support your biased oppinion.

I am watching drama for a long time too (my first drama is winter sonata in 2002) and I keep watching it until now, but for me, I love Yian more. I don't want to say why I love him more because it would became useless and I just ended it here. 

Just because majority of people like taewang more like you said, but It doesn't mean that all people have to like him too. And yes there are many people who watched drama for a long time but it doesn't make their opinion is automatically became more valid than the others. Every person have a different opinion, their own pov and have same right to share their opinion whether they are newbi in kdramaland or not.

Lol I never said I'm not biased. I already said I liked TK more but never said I didn't like YA character or find him pathetic, like the comment I quoted earlier. I said all characters here had flaws. I just didn't enjoy that character as much as I enjoyed TK. That doesn't mean I loved one character and hated the other. There's a LOT of difference between the two statements. I also never put NJH down, I even said I enjoyed his performance in later episodes but he needs to work on his acting more because he certainly lacks. With senior drama watchers I meant people watching dramas for a very very long time and not everyone who likes Taekwang character more is immature high school girls, as the comment I quoted earlier suggested. I also never said everyone has to like TK just because I like him. Lol I don't even get how my comment was interpreted like this. Everyone is so sensitive that "I didn't enjoy his character/acting" can mean insulting/putting down the actor. duh

Archived