[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Ok, now that I officially completed the drama and have a full scope of how the ending panned out, I feel more content with it than when I was reading recaps. I still feel like one or two scenes could have been combined so we could have gotten more YA/EB and more importantly EB/EBy scenes or even a side character's scene but we're probably already all discussed out of how the writers messed up and gave up plot in favor of popularity. I want to focus on the good though and what I enjoyed about the last few episodes

1. EBy is AH-MAZING. I forgot how cool she was until she came back. She doesn't need a guy to be awesome, she just is. I think her going abroad is really nice cause she is super smart and its not like she's gone forever, it is probably an exchange student program and it will help her get into a great college for her future. So it's not like she is leaving EB, she's just gone for a little bit to expand her learning.

2. YiBi just makes me so giddy. I tried to watch and see in the eyes of a TaeBi shipper, but just couldn't, I was not swayed from my ship. YA and EB just are it for me. Them and their symbolism. That scene where EB says she wishes she didn't have to hear things she doesn't want and YA putting headphones on her, there was a second meaning to that just like the bike scene. Or when he gave her the medal and said this one's his favorite. Their moments just make my heart flutter. 

~ On a side note, I don't think the deleted scenes show enough for us to interpret them. Someone said they were just instagram clips? I am sure they are only a part of a scene. In the first scene, I am sure EB did not see TK, its not her being cold towards him, I think she really didn't see him cause she has likes YA so she normally will see her crush first. She was most likely waiting for him at the bus stop too cause they usually ride the bus together. In the second vid, I think this was the time YA was mad at EB, so I don't think she meant to leave him in the rain, this was the time she was following YA cause she just told him the truth and he was upset with her so she wanted to apologize and make thing write with him. I really do they would have added one of these scenes in. It totally would have made the drama more clear. ~

3. Tk repairing his relationship with his dad was great. I am so happy for them. I also think it was cute the time he poked EB and covered his head in case it was actually EBy. Silly silly chingu, it was endearing.

I am probably forgetting some really great moments that I meant to comment on, but overall I am content and wanted to thank everyone in the forums for weekly recaps, bts pics, and previews. I really want to to say how great Kim So Hyun is because she can play tough Eby and meek EB where I could totally tell them apart and see their unique personalities. Not many people can play two types of characters, many are either only evil/tough or cutesy/goody-good, so kudos to her. Also NJH fighting! You got a fan out of me. Cheer up Han Yi An!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

huahaha the deleted scene are brutal.. they made EB just like TK and even worse, chase after a guy who rejected her, she forget who is the one that always help her and leave her friend like that..but in the end she got that boy though, so when people said that TK is pathetic chase after EB, well your precious EB did the same, the different is she is the main lead so she eventually got the guy.. 

just like @ruby014 said The main leads should be the one who shines. Who have great characterization because they are the one who the viewers will look up to.. but in the end 2nd lead is the one who are more shine..EBy and TK have more character/story development compare to the main lead..EB still need someone to look after her,whether its her sister or YA or TK.. but at least KSH are nailed on portraying different personality.. I still like EBy more though, it's pity they show her in few scene and let her sister live her life in the end..

Just saw the unreleased scenes. What the heck, Eun Bi? Did you just leave your friend (who was pretty much your knight in shining armor throught the show) under the pouring rain just to chase a guy? I get it that you like YA, but wow I just couldn't believe you did that to TK. I wouldn't do that to any of my friends even if I'm head over heels for a guy. At first I was so bummed that TK was rejected until the bitter end but now I am just SO RELIEVED THAT TAEKWANG DIDN'T END UP WITH EUN BI. He deserves someone way, waaaaaaay better than her.

Off topic

i just came here to tell TaeKwang's shippers to go and watch WGM..i mean guys ..i have never watched WGM i find that program kinda meh ..but anyway..i watch it yesterday for SungJae and GOD ..i'm in love..guys you should watch that and trust me you will feel better for our SungJae ( TaeKwang ) after watching it..i mean Joy is adorable and she is so straightforward..she told SungJae that she liked TaeKwang more than the other guy and she thinks that he is cooler ..to boy is completely shy but she say whatever she feels loud and clear ..omg ..her personality is beautiful and she matches well with SungJae..you should watch this..SungJae will forever be my TaeKwang that's why even when he is on WGM i feel like i'm watching Gong TaeKwang moving on from EunBi and met another lovely girl ..thanks god that WGM chose SungJae ..i feel better now B)

Hi, newbie here.. Just watched WAY 2 days ago and my comment is DAEBAK!!! I'm so in love with Yi Ahn. I know NJH's acting is not that great but casting him as swimmer athlete is a perfect decision. And I could feel genuine and pure love between Yi Ahn and Eun Bi. They're perfect match for me.

I guess it's all about individual preferences. YSJ is perfect as Tae Kwang, he's a great actor. But for me, I don't like his character. He's nagging Eun Bi too much. He knows Eun Bi liking Yi Ahn but he keep pursuing her. Just move on boy. She likes other boy why do you keep pestering her? So I really like when Eun Byul ask Tae Kwang, does Eun Bi like you? He didn't answered it because he knew she didn't like him, she like Yi Ahn. 

Once in my life I experienced similar situations. Some boy keep pestering me even if I rejected him twice. It's creepy and I hate it. Forcing someone to receive your feelings is selfish move. 

So I'm happy the writer stick to the original ending, from the start Eun Bi likes Yi Ahn and although Yi Ahn likes Eun Byul first, but Eun Bi more caring and reciprocate his feelings. I always smile ear to ear watching YA-EBi interactions. They're so sweet together. 

I can understand why Yi Ahn mad at Eun Bi. Actually he mad at himself. How could he like Eun Bi he met recently more than Eun Byul he know for years. But he couldn't help it. 

Look at his smile when Eun Bi hug bear doll, he know she's not Eun Byul and I guess he likes that fact. Eun Byul with her sarcastic word whatever he did for her and Eun Bi the sweet girl who will play along with him, of course he likes the latter. Eun Byul didn't deserve kind hearted Yi Ahn. 

Actually I'm a bit disappointed, I guess they reduce YA-EBi screen time and adding more TK-EB to satisfy viewers. Because he's idol and acted better than NJH. But I still want more Yi Ahn. His character outcasted and didn't develop as much as TK. Feel pity for NJH. 

Watching this drama reminds me with To The Beautiful You. I love Tae Joon even if his acting overshadowed by Eun Gyul. At that time viewers also rooting for 2nd male - 1st female lead because 2nd male lead acted better than 1st male lead. But I don't hate Eun Gyul. His character is better than Tae Kwang. I just didn't feel attracted to Tae Kwang at all. 

Rewatched YA-EBi scenes for 5 or 6 times already and skipped TK scenes. Overall the best drama after TTBY for me lol. 

Hi, newbie here.. Just watched WAY 2 days ago and my comment is DAEBAK!!! I'm so in love with Yi Ahn. I know NJH's acting is not that great but casting him as swimmer athlete is a perfect decision. And I could feel genuine and pure love between Yi Ahn and Eun Bi. They're perfect match for me.

I guess it's all about individual preferences. YSJ is perfect as Tae Kwang, he's a great actor. But for me, I don't like his character. He's nagging Eun Bi too much. He knows Eun Bi liking Yi Ahn but he keep pursuing her. Just move on boy. She likes other boy why do you keep pestering her? So I really like when Eun Byul ask Tae Kwang, does Eun Bi like you? He didn't answered it because he knew she didn't like him, she like Yi Ahn. 

Once in my life I experienced similar situations. Some boy keep pestering me even if I rejected him twice. It's creepy and I hate it. Forcing someone to receive your feelings is selfish move. 

So I'm happy the writer stick to the original ending, from the start Eun Bi likes Yi Ahn and although Yi Ahn likes Eun Byul first, but Eun Bi more caring and reciprocate his feelings. I always smile ear to ear watching YA-EBi interactions. They're so sweet together. 

I can understand why Yi Ahn mad at Eun Bi. Actually he mad at himself. How could he like Eun Bi he met recently more than Eun Byul he know for years. But he couldn't help it. 

Look at his smile when Eun Bi hug bear doll, he know she's not Eun Byul and I guess he likes that fact. Eun Byul with her sarcastic word whatever he did for her and Eun Bi the sweet girl who will play along with him, of course he likes the latter. Eun Byul didn't deserve kind hearted Yi Ahn. 

Actually I'm a bit disappointed, I guess they reduce YA-EBi screen time and adding more TK-EB to satisfy viewers. Because he's idol and acted better than NJH. But I still want more Yi Ahn. His character outcasted and didn't develop as much as TK. Feel pity for NJH. 

Watching this drama reminds me with To The Beautiful You. I love Tae Joon even if his acting overshadowed by Eun Gyul. At that time viewers also rooting for 2nd male - 1st female lead because 2nd male lead acted better than 1st male lead. But I don't hate Eun Gyul. His character is better than Tae Kwang. I just didn't feel attracted to Tae Kwang at all. 

Rewatched YA-EBi scenes for 5 or 6 times already and skipped TK scenes. Overall the best drama after TTBY for me lol. 

So agree with you. I wanted to write about those fact above in blue before. 

I ask some question about EB-EBY-YA to my husband

Me: "Honey, which one will a man choose if there are two identical twin, two of them are nice, but one is a lil bit harsh with her action+words, straightforward, and not welcome your feeling and the other one is sweet, patient and reciprocate your feeling?"

Him: "of course the second one. a man falls in love through his eyes. So, if they have the same face, the next thing matter is her heart. its wasting time to chase after a girl that has no feeling 4 you"

and my hubby tells me that his co-worker asks him and his friends the same question, and all of my hubby friends (all of them men) answer with the same answer as my hubby's (they chose the 2nd girl) kekeke

despite the ratings, Who are you School 2015 are indeed popular, my coworkers also watch it. =D we r on our 20's and its actually fun to watch a drama about high school life, bring nostalgia, =D

@zheisya

"I guess it's all about individual preferences. YSJ is perfect as Tae Kwang, he's a great actor. But for me, I don't like his character. He's nagging Eun Bi too much. He knows Eun Bi liking Yi Ahn but he keep pursuing her. Just move on boy. She likes other boy why do you keep pestering her? So I really like when Eun Byul ask Tae Kwang, does Eun Bi like you? He didn't answered it because he knew she didn't like him, she like Yi Ahn. 

Once in my life I experienced similar situations. Some boy keep pestering me even if I rejected him twice. It's creepy and I hate it. Forcing someone to receive your feelings is selfish move."

it is definitely creepy and selfish. I had the same experience, i even run and hide to avoid him. haha

actually eunbi is brave and clear enough with her words about rejecting taekwang. its just him being too persistent. i dont like guy who talks too much (nagging) and tag me everywhere. because i need my own space and freedom.

Guest Sivy44

I just found this drama over the weekend, I actually like it. And it think Nam Joo-hyuk acting wasn't bad, just a shame the writer didn't go deeper with him. I look forward to his next project. Hopefully the haters haven't scared him off his acting dreams :S

Guest restlessB

This Year's Dramas With Disappointing Endings

Sunday, June 21, 2015  23 Comments
uu4.jpg

uu5.jpg

uu6.jpg

Instiz: This year's dramas with disappointing endings 

- I agree. I had formulated what could be an ideal ending for each dramas but none of them came close. They were all disappointing

-Who Are You ㅠㅠThe ending still makes me furious

-Couldn't agree moreㅋㅋㅋㅋProducer's ending was clean...

-I don't even watch drama that much but I was loyal to these 3.......

-Of course, Who Are You.....

-Soo Ji turned into such a frustrating character in Let's Eat

-An alternate ending for Who Are You would be, Eun Bi instead of Eun Byul leaves to study abroad and there, he meets Tae Kwang

Via : kkuljaem 

Guest flysinger

Re watching episode 15 and 16. Since i know the ending is happy one, i enjoy them without worry :)

Looking at those deleted scenes I actually feel bad for NJH. Imagine how he must be feeling! No wonder he wrote the apology in his instagram. Poor guy! I hope he looks at this as a learning experience and rise above this. The people who decided to delete these scenes are cruel and a pain in the butt.  They actually destroyed what could have been a straightforward beautiful high school romance! 

Yes, if they have stopped the triangle early as those deleted scenes showed, it would have been much better. Still happy that they followed the stor

Yeah! Since we enjoy the ending ,even the 8-14 bitter part are good now. :)

Guest Sivy44

I think I read somewhere that Kim So Hyun is like 16 whilst Nam Joo-hyuk is 21 so perhaps that is the reason >.< shame they couldn't get a body double muwahaha! I would of liked to have seen a kiss too :(

Hello! I made a review for the final episodes of school 2015 maybe some of you will like it^^

let me know if you enjoy:)

Guest flysinger

I think I read somewhere that Kim So Hyun is like 16 whilst Nam Joo-hyuk is 21 so perhaps that is the reason >.< shame they couldn't get a body double muwahaha! I would of liked to have seen a kiss too :(

Hello! I made a review for the final episodes of school 2015 maybe some of you will like it^^

let me know if you enjoy:)

I guess it is not because of the age of the actress but because its audience is teenager in high school. Kim  Sohyun already has a kiss scene in "missing you" two years ago.

Have you guys seen this?

Oh, no, the umbrella scene though :o Not what expected.....:(

lol it kinda broke my little heart. Specially on the last scene haha poor TK. It's happened to me before thinking someone is saying "hi" to me but they really arent, the good thing is that they are strangers but man TK got ignored by his crush. Poor fella.....is it mean to have laughed a little in that scene?

Guest powerpuff75_stv

I agree with a lot of what you said :))

For those people who kept commenting they can’t understand how NJH can just fall in love with Eunbi so suddenly from his 10 year crush on Ebyul - the answer lies in RECIPROCATION.

Imagine all this time you did so much, cared so much for this one girl but she is always blowing hot and cold with you always giving in to her whether you are right or wrong.  Then comes the “same girl” who decidedly has a memory loss and starts returning your affection and looks at you differently and act differently.  The heart starts to stir and falls in love with that feeling that for once you are being loved in return.  A smile, a look, a response.  The anger he feels when he discovers the truth that he has fallen in love with a different person... yet in the lowest moment of his life... inspite of his harsh words and anger, Eunbi never left or deserted him, took on his fury and confusion like a champion quietly forging on in her quest to help him recover from his injury and regain his confidence.

That’s why the writer wrote the dialogue “Your heart knows before your mind"

Crushes are built in your head (101 reasons why I like this person), love happens when two people feel the same about each other and respond similarly to each other.  Its pretty sweet I thought. 

I laugh so hard because of this post.. It's about a review on comparison between school 2015 and angry mom.. Taebi shipper will like this especially who follow the drama producer..

Whereas, Gong Tae-gwang (Yook Sung-jae) has a broken home, but is still a relatively well-adjusted kid, with money, a giant room full of arcade toys, and people who love him, including his housekeeper, chauffeur, and butler. Plus, he still has a shot at love if he follows Kim So-hyun to college, then to producer school, then the broadcast station, then into the same apartment… so he’ll get the girl in 15 years, give or take.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/thing-vs-thing-high-school-hell/

Archived