[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest ruby014

OMG Sungjae watched the assassination classroom anime? xD I wonder if he's referring to Karma 

haven't watch the anime ... but I tried reading the manga long ago ...its about an alien teacher and the students need to kill him right? but then they learn something valuable in each time they tried to kill him ... I tried to check it on youtube ...and remembered karma is the psycho student! hahaha this anime also have a live action :) The trailer looks fun! hahaha Maybe I'll watch the live action! I love japanese manga ! :) I thought Tae kwang is someone like Yoshida in Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun hahaha thats why I was being positive in shipping him and Eun Bi during the middle of the show (I think I'll stick to Japanese show again haha) :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really sad this thread become shipping wars all over again, I meant this drama is over and still you guys bash other character and even some people bash other shipper who didn't have the same opinion with you guys.. The drama is already over, and we congratulate yibi.. I thought that we finally can get along.. my hope is too high i guess 

is bashing TK or SJ necessary? if SJ perform bad in acting, then why the writer use him to increase the ratings? and after this drama over, he gains a lot of popularity and receive many offer from advertising, appear in magazine and join a reality show who once again IMO use his popularity to gain ratings..NJH also gain some popularity and have you guys to root for him..

everyone has different opinion when watching drama, not everyone immature who like to said bad things about actor or shipper.. just don't generalize people..at least be respect and not mock each other..

in the end of the day I am so thankful because the writers choose to stay in their original script with EBYA. While maybe some people find them boring, I find EBYA is so sweet and romantic. I can totally relate to my own life. When I am in love, I can only care about the person I love, I will do anything for him. but i wont force them to like me and doing something that burden him. just like EB to YA.

TK being pushy and follow EB everywhere like he has no life. While EB give YA some space for his own and give a perfect amount of support.

some TKEB shippers only see based on TK POV, but they refuse to see from EB POV. Always have these assumption "my poor baby TK, he needs his happiness and EB is his happiness, bla bla bla". but they don't want to respect eunbi feeling. EB doesnt like him in a romantic way no matter how much he tries, no matter how many scenes he takes to make EB waver, how many duration of the dramas that he uses to confess to eunbi. Im afraid TK never consider EB feeling until ep 16 on his last confession.

actually in real life, I wont have a crush on someone that has no responsibility with his life. TK has no dream, sleep in class, skip classes, etc. that's no cool at all eventho I knew that he is still so young. but even at the end of the drama, he still skip class. and the only good point about his ending is that his relationship with his father.

I totally agree with what you said. I don't think a movie whose audience are teenagers should end up with a boy who has no passion , no dream and no hard work finally winning over a boy who has. I am surprised that even in the end TK is still skipping classes and sleeping in the classes. 

And I have to disagree again. The reason I love Taebi and Tae Gwang is not because I pity him. If Tae Gwang was the lead man, you would find Yi An pushy, because we knew she would like Tae Gwang. That is how it comes across in dramas, of course. Becaude you think that he interfers witj your ship. You find Tae Gwang pushy? I found Yi An extremly pushy and obsessive. He treated Eun Byul as his "thing", who is not allowed to spent time with other boys. I get he has a crush on her and is jealous, but he constantly interfers and he has NO right for that. Besides, Tae Gwsng does not "push" himself on Eun Bi cause he sees a chance of winning her, he acts based on emotions and is caught in the moment (somerhing else I find extremely relateable considering I am a Teen around that age). Eun Bi does not feel herself pushed on, she silently feels sorry because she knows he likes her romantically. I loved how he actually waited till Yi An sorted out his feelings to give up on her, because he can tell himself then, that he tried everything he could do to win her. And while I didn't like the end, I loved the vibe of "nothing is set into stone" kind of feeling it left with me, because TG could be right: Eun Bi, in the future, could regret her choice of choosing Yi An and Eun Byul could realize she likes Yi An and they end up nonetheless. By all means to that bad written end (in my eyes!!!!!!!) the feeling of youth and teenage feelings was heavyingly implied. 

And actually, I really believe most people identify with Tae Gwang, because excatly that are his relateble points: he has no passion, no dream and has issues. THAT is a realistic teenage kid. I really identify with him. I have no real passion, I don't know what I want or what I want to do and I have family issues that heavingly influence my grades. I relate too him so much that I can't do anything but root for him. Most teenager in his age don't know what they really want and deal with issues that others are ignorant about. Yi An is way to perfect in that way. He is a star swimmer whose reason to actually train hard was Eun byul, because he wanted to give her the medal. And then he came to REALLY love it. I can relate to that. He has a dream, a lot teenagers also know what they want to do in that age, but realistically seen, a top national swimmer? That can't be anyone. I can't relate to that because I know that people should push for their dreams to come true, but reality bites. That is not the case for majority.

I guess anybody can disagree with me, but that is how I feel. Tae Gwang is my kind of relateable character. Adore him and his growth here. He was one of the few characters who really evolved throughout the show in my eyes :)))) I will miss him and Eun Byul soooooo much :(( keke :)

No offense but I'm laughing when reading your post. If you're identified wth TK, it would be a reason for you to look at YA. You just find sympathetic toward TK, I guess. And I don't think some criticized on TK because he doesn't know but because they see none of his efforts to learn what he wants and achieves that "wants", of course except for EB (but seeing EB as the dream of his life at the age of 18 is ridiculous for me). And one more thing, it's just a way to imply the extreme efforts YA's put into swimming ( come to training 1 hour earlier and stay 2 hours later to be that good), he hasn't become a top national swimmer out of nowhere.

lol, I don't even know what you mean. I am laughin when readibg your posts too? Of course i feel sympathetic towards TG, because his character is potrayed by an actor who brings that out in viewers. The writers focused so much on him, of course I do. Yi An's character was not good written and then even potrayed by an actor who should stay with supporting roles before jumping the lead role. He has no such natural talent as Sung Jae. He was not fit for a lead so far and that is why, fo course i symmpathsize with him. Why would it be a reason for me to look at Yi An if I identify with TK? It is by far more interesting for me too look how that character handles his situations that I identify with. You totally didn't get my point? I don't care that Yi An works hard and has become a top swimmer because of that, because I know only 1 of 100 will be a Yi An, even with hard work, most people won't be Yi An. Why should I follow him when i have a character that is like teenagers really are?

TK is a teenager, he has no need to find out what he wants. For god's sake, he is 17 arounf that time, teenagers are confused. Again, I don't know what I want either (I am 19 by the way) and I have no need to find it out, because it will come naturally. One day I will know it. He is even younger than me, so he has every right to just sit till school is over and then ask himself "what do I want to do with my life NOW?". TG is (besides Eun Byul) the only person that evolved in this drama. I didn't spend high school finding out what I want, and he does not need to. He can put his efforts into that once it plays a role (once he leaves school).

Yi An is to idealistic and has no trait that makes me identify with him besides his familx situation. I love TG, I identify with him. Of course i sympathisze wirh him, but I ship him with EB because he loved her for who she is.

And the actor was and is a good reason to not like a character. Sung Jae was phenominal and NJH was not fit for such a lead role yet. If maybe someone else played him, I would have liked him better but never understoof him. That is the writers fault. I don't understand him and honestly, after episode 16, I don't need and want to.

Seeing as most (not all) like tae Gwsng and ship him with Eun Bi, I guess I am not on the wrong track.

It's my light way to tell, then I clarify what I mean is that you definitely have kind of obsession with TK or Sung Jae. And I think you tend to be self-centered. YA is such a nice and sweet guy. He's even more beautiful and shined because of his passion and great effort at that early age. But you just lightly told you don't care. You just idolizes some cute guys but not adores great character people. By my own experience, it's such a good thing that you have someone / something to look up and be motivated (not just look at them and "oh how cute, loveable, bla bla). That's when you do better. So when I met the character of HYA, even I'm now far from that age, I just think I should working harder. He makes me believe in the future fruits of my effort. That's why I came to like him.

Even people criticize on NJH's acting skill, I can feel a HYA by his acting. It's not that bad like you said. I don't say he's great but he suits the role very much. You praised YSJ for his acting that much, but for me I've never like the TK of yours or feel the great actor like you said. No-one can tell and will never know, but just think about this. If SJ is the one who was given the role of HYA, what do you think? NJH has worked hard. He tried his best and is willing to improve himself. Be respect at least if not encourage him. The way you tell like he's terrible and responsible for "you don't like HYA". I think you don't like HYA not because of NJH, but because you obsessed with GTK and YSJ.

And one more thing, there're many people who like YA ends up with EB, but they also know that the ship isn't really important for a high school drama. I think that's why they didn't try to defend, they just understand and be calm. But it doesn't mean your ship is "most".

You should never be a psychologist, becsuse I am nor obsessed with TG nor with Sung Jae. I actually don't even know how you come to think of that? And it is not the first time you say that to someone :D

and NO, I am also not self-centred, I am actually very selfless. And i never said NJH is the reason that people hate him. I said the writing AND his potrayal which is a reasonable reason? If I don't like how a character is potrayed by an actor it is a reason? And i never said I hated Yi an, he is just not my cup of tea. The way you defend him, I defend Tae Gwang. LOL. I DIDN'T even read your post really through because I don't really care anymore. This thread is so full of YiBi shippers that it does not matter anyway *lol* bye :)

i am sure you'll be back at least being a silent reader, =p

I wish TK shippers will experience real love/crush soon so that they can relate to Eunbi's position, not that puppy pity boy that follow his crush everywhere,..

hope when those TK shipper eventually mature enough, they wont be embarrassed with their words when they were young

and The thing is that looking for the perfect person to portray Han Ian is difficult. No matter how good sungjae in acting, I doubt sungjae will deliver this character well. of course I have to admit that NJH needs more practices, but still he's growing in each episode.

We have struggled all 15 episodes becoz of ships, hope we wont do open ending tomorrow. 

Sorry for interupt. I think she's not obsessed with Taekwang or hate YiAn that much. She just trying to defend her opinion about this drama, about the ending, but some of you said that she obsessed with Taekwang and Sungjae. She just hate the ending and really really disagree about how the drama end. 

In reality, I'm sure that a lot of us like Han Yi An character, he is athlete, handsome, tall, kind, and he is an outstanding character. But in drama we like Taekwang because he had more scene with Eunbi, the one who protect her from the evil Kang So Young. The scene are more memorable and different with other korean dramas. Thats why we like TaeBi ended up together. 

I'm Taekwang shipper and disappointed with the bad ending. But I'm not hate YiAn, and I didn't think that he act that bad. The one who defend on Taekwang same with them who defend on YiAn. It doesn mean that the hate or said that act so bad. Both Sungjae and Joohyuk try they best to deliver the character, we just not satisfied with their acting because Taekwang shipper attack YiAn and YiAn shipper attack Taekwang. It's not the actors fault because they fail to deliver or what, but the writer's fault because they extend TaeBi scene and ignore the aspect about YiBi and the other cast (maybe Shijin with her mom or Songjoo bout the audition) and give too much hope for TaeBi shipper. Taekwang shippers are like this because of the writer made us really disappointed abou the story. I'm personally think that if YiBi supposed to be ended up together then make more scene for them, the most beautiful ones. The ending are too weak because a lot of people think that it's open ending.Guys, don't blame the actors, some people said that they didnt hate YiAn or Taekwang but still attack each other.

I'm so sorry to say this, but don't say someone not mature enough when you still attack her like that and quip her like that :(. You can judge their opinion but please don't judge someone personally, it can hurt her. All of you are trying to defense your fave characters/actors but ended up attack each other :(. Attack the writers who made us fight like this hehe 

Let's respect each other and appreciate the actors with they hard work and the one who made us love them and defend on them like this :)

I am really sad this thread become shipping wars all over again, I meant this drama is over and still you guys bash other character and even some people bash other shipper who didn't have the same opinion with you guys.. The drama is already over, and we congratulate yibi.. I thought that we finally can get along.. my hope is too high i guess 

is bashing TK or SJ necessary? if SJ perform bad in acting, then why the writer use him to increase the ratings? and after this drama over, he gains a lot of popularity and receive many offer from advertising, appear in magazine and join a reality show who once again IMO use his popularity to gain ratings..NJH also gain some popularity and have you guys to root for him..

everyone has different opinion when watching drama, not everyone immature who like to said bad things about actor or shipper.. just don't generalize people..at least be respect and not mock each other..

You're right. They use him to increase the ratings, but ended up ruin the whole story. I hate the writer :( for gave me too much hope with TaeBi ended up together. 

Don't judge each other guys... Respect each other for their different opinion... 

@tikhagahara excuse me..wow you like to hurt people a lot.. don't you hate when people talk mean things about YA? then why you doing this to TK?and why you judge us immature when what you said is so hurtful and little bit childish?

I wish TK shippers will experience real love/crush soon so that they can relate to Eunbi's position, not that puppy pity boy that follow his crush everywhere,..hope when those TK shipper eventually mature enough, they wont be embarrassed with their words when they were young..

I am TK shipper and I already do experience real love (even I'm married him) but it doesn't mean that I have to support YA.. I just love to see taebi chemistry more, I don't see TK as puppy pity boy who follow his crush everywhere, you should see BSC in producer, that we called those puppy.. everyone has different interpretation on seeing character.. you can force us to like YA when the story almost around on TK.. so can we just get along and stop this nonsense fighting..the drama is already over..

@tikhagahara excuse me..wow you like to hurt people a lot.. don't you hate when people talk mean things about YA? then why you doing this to TK?and why you judge us immature when what you said is so hurtful and little bit childish?

I wish TK shippers will experience real love/crush soon so that they can relate to Eunbi's position, not that puppy pity boy that follow his crush everywhere,..hope when those TK shipper eventually mature enough, they wont be embarrassed with their words when they were young..

I am TK shipper and I already do experience real love (even I'm married him) but it doesn't mean that I have to support YA.. I just love to see taebi chemistry more, I don't see TK as puppy pity boy who follow his crush everywhere, you should see BSC in producer, that we called those puppy.. everyone has different interpretation on seeing character.. you can force us to like YA when the story almost around on TK.. so can we just get along and stop this nonsense fighting..the drama is already over..

I know right? It's called a DRAMA for a reason - we enjoy it, talk about it - good and the bad, we critique the actors, the writers and share opinions. But there is point where you mix the fine line between reality and fiction. Don't get so into your drama that you cross that line and start insulting people at personal level. Don't try to force opinions at others and react in such hostile way when others don't agree with your opinions. And if you want to talk about relationship, @tikhagahara, I have been with my boyfriend for over 5 years and we are very much in love :wub:. So, no I don't need to experience "real love/crush" because I am already in one and will continue to be in one for many years. I have also experienced "puppy love", which you apparently call "immature", but for me as a young preteen and teenager, it was part of growing up and experiencing the excitement and curiosity of my first love and my many crushes. It was a POSITIVE experience because I learned about myself, learned from my mistakes in relationships and learned what I like and dislike in people. I am thankful for these experience and will forever cherish it. 

Guest caramelcake

Hi guys^^.. I really liked this drama and followed it until the last episode. I hate to admit that I was disappointed by how the story unfolded. Sigh. However, I dont regret watching this because I found my favorite Kdrama's character; Eun Byul. Agreed with some of you here, that I hope to get more of EunByul scenes. but.. oh well.. 

Anyway, I've been reading comments here (and enjoying it!) for a while which sometimes left me nothing to comment more. Then, I came to read a very good review (and rants lol) about this drama from this blog. All the words there are so spot on, especially the ones which spoken up the lingering questions in my (or our?) head towards School 2015. 

The link to the review is in the spoiler box below. Enjoy!

https://thepotation.wordpress.com/2015/06/19/pov-i-dont-get-this-lets-play-why-why-why-game-who-are-you-school-2015-review/

in the end of the day I am so thankful because the writers choose to stay in their original script with EBYA. While maybe some people find them boring, I find EBYA is so sweet and romantic. I can totally relate to my own life. When I am in love, I can only care about the person I love, I will do anything for him. but i wont force them to like me and doing something that burden him. just like EB to YA.

TK being pushy and follow EB everywhere like he has no life. While EB give YA some space for his own and give a perfect amount of support.

some TKEB shippers only see based on TK POV, but they refuse to see from EB POV. Always have these assumption "my poor baby TK, he needs his happiness and EB is his happiness, bla bla bla". but they don't want to respect eunbi feeling. EB doesnt like him in a romantic way no matter how much he tries, no matter how many scenes he takes to make EB waver, how many duration of the dramas that he uses to confess to eunbi. Im afraid TK never consider EB feeling until ep 16 on his last confession.

actually in real life, I wont have a crush on someone that has no responsibility with his life. TK has no dream, sleep in class, skip classes, etc. that's no cool at all eventho I knew that he is still so young. but even at the end of the drama, he still skip class. and the only good point about his ending is that his relationship with his father.

I totally agree with what you said. I don't think a movie whose audience are teenagers should end up with a boy who has no passion , no dream and no hard work finally winning over a boy who has. I am surprised that even in the end TK is still skipping classes and sleeping in the classes. 

And I have to disagree again. The reason I love Taebi and Tae Gwang is not because I pity him. If Tae Gwang was the lead man, you would find Yi An pushy, because we knew she would like Tae Gwang. That is how it comes across in dramas, of course. Becaude you think that he interfers witj your ship. You find Tae Gwang pushy? I found Yi An extremly pushy and obsessive. He treated Eun Byul as his "thing", who is not allowed to spent time with other boys. I get he has a crush on her and is jealous, but he constantly interfers and he has NO right for that. Besides, Tae Gwsng does not "push" himself on Eun Bi cause he sees a chance of winning her, he acts based on emotions and is caught in the moment (somerhing else I find extremely relateable considering I am a Teen around that age). Eun Bi does not feel herself pushed on, she silently feels sorry because she knows he likes her romantically. I loved how he actually waited till Yi An sorted out his feelings to give up on her, because he can tell himself then, that he tried everything he could do to win her. And while I didn't like the end, I loved the vibe of "nothing is set into stone" kind of feeling it left with me, because TG could be right: Eun Bi, in the future, could regret her choice of choosing Yi An and Eun Byul could realize she likes Yi An and they end up nonetheless. By all means to that bad written end (in my eyes!!!!!!!) the feeling of youth and teenage feelings was heavyingly implied. 

And actually, I really believe most people identify with Tae Gwang, because excatly that are his relateble points: he has no passion, no dream and has issues. THAT is a realistic teenage kid. I really identify with him. I have no real passion, I don't know what I want or what I want to do and I have family issues that heavingly influence my grades. I relate too him so much that I can't do anything but root for him. Most teenager in his age don't know what they really want and deal with issues that others are ignorant about. Yi An is way to perfect in that way. He is a star swimmer whose reason to actually train hard was Eun byul, because he wanted to give her the medal. And then he came to REALLY love it. I can relate to that. He has a dream, a lot teenagers also know what they want to do in that age, but realistically seen, a top national swimmer? That can't be anyone. I can't relate to that because I know that people should push for their dreams to come true, but reality bites. That is not the case for majority.

I guess anybody can disagree with me, but that is how I feel. Tae Gwang is my kind of relateable character. Adore him and his growth here. He was one of the few characters who really evolved throughout the show in my eyes :)))) I will miss him and Eun Byul soooooo much :(( keke :)

No offense but I'm laughing when reading your post. If you're identified wth TK, it would be a reason for you to look at YA. You just find sympathetic toward TK, I guess. And I don't think some criticized on TK because he doesn't know but because they see none of his efforts to learn what he wants and achieves that "wants", of course except for EB (but seeing EB as the dream of his life at the age of 18 is ridiculous for me). And one more thing, it's just a way to imply the extreme efforts YA's put into swimming ( come to training 1 hour earlier and stay 2 hours later to be that good), he hasn't become a top national swimmer out of nowhere.

lol, I don't even know what you mean. I am laughin when readibg your posts too? Of course i feel sympathetic towards TG, because his character is potrayed by an actor who brings that out in viewers. The writers focused so much on him, of course I do. Yi An's character was not good written and then even potrayed by an actor who should stay with supporting roles before jumping the lead role. He has no such natural talent as Sung Jae. He was not fit for a lead so far and that is why, fo course i symmpathsize with him. Why would it be a reason for me to look at Yi An if I identify with TK? It is by far more interesting for me too look how that character handles his situations that I identify with. You totally didn't get my point? I don't care that Yi An works hard and has become a top swimmer because of that, because I know only 1 of 100 will be a Yi An, even with hard work, most people won't be Yi An. Why should I follow him when i have a character that is like teenagers really are?

TK is a teenager, he has no need to find out what he wants. For god's sake, he is 17 arounf that time, teenagers are confused. Again, I don't know what I want either (I am 19 by the way) and I have no need to find it out, because it will come naturally. One day I will know it. He is even younger than me, so he has every right to just sit till school is over and then ask himself "what do I want to do with my life NOW?". TG is (besides Eun Byul) the only person that evolved in this drama. I didn't spend high school finding out what I want, and he does not need to. He can put his efforts into that once it plays a role (once he leaves school).

Yi An is to idealistic and has no trait that makes me identify with him besides his familx situation. I love TG, I identify with him. Of course i sympathisze wirh him, but I ship him with EB because he loved her for who she is.

And the actor was and is a good reason to not like a character. Sung Jae was phenominal and NJH was not fit for such a lead role yet. If maybe someone else played him, I would have liked him better but never understoof him. That is the writers fault. I don't understand him and honestly, after episode 16, I don't need and want to.

Seeing as most (not all) like tae Gwsng and ship him with Eun Bi, I guess I am not on the wrong track.

It's my light way to tell, then I clarify what I mean is that you definitely have kind of obsession with TK or Sung Jae. And I think you tend to be self-centered. YA is such a nice and sweet guy. He's even more beautiful and shined because of his passion and great effort at that early age. But you just lightly told you don't care. You just idolizes some cute guys but not adores great character people. By my own experience, it's such a good thing that you have someone / something to look up and be motivated (not just look at them and "oh how cute, loveable, bla bla). That's when you do better. So when I met the character of HYA, even I'm now far from that age, I just think I should working harder. He makes me believe in the future fruits of my effort. That's why I came to like him.

Even people criticize on NJH's acting skill, I can feel a HYA by his acting. It's not that bad like you said. I don't say he's great but he suits the role very much. You praised YSJ for his acting that much, but for me I've never like the TK of yours or feel the great actor like you said. No-one can tell and will never know, but just think about this. If SJ is the one who was given the role of HYA, what do you think? NJH has worked hard. He tried his best and is willing to improve himself. Be respect at least if not encourage him. The way you tell like he's terrible and responsible for "you don't like HYA". I think you don't like HYA not because of NJH, but because you obsessed with GTK and YSJ.

And one more thing, there're many people who like YA ends up with EB, but they also know that the ship isn't really important for a high school drama. I think that's why they didn't try to defend, they just understand and be calm. But it doesn't mean your ship is "most".

You should never be a psychologist, becsuse I am nor obsessed with TG nor with Sung Jae. I actually don't even know how you come to think of that? And it is not the first time you say that to someone :D

and NO, I am also not self-centred, I am actually very selfless. And i never said NJH is the reason that people hate him. I said the writing AND his potrayal which is a reasonable reason? If I don't like how a character is potrayed by an actor it is a reason? And i never said I hated Yi an, he is just not my cup of tea. The way you defend him, I defend Tae Gwang. LOL. I DIDN'T even read your post really through because I don't really care anymore. This thread is so full of YiBi shippers that it does not matter anyway *lol* bye :)

i am sure you'll be back at least being a silent reader, =p

I wish TK shippers will experience real love/crush soon so that they can relate to Eunbi's position, not that puppy pity boy that follow his crush everywhere,..

hope when those TK shipper eventually mature enough, they wont be embarrassed with their words when they were young

and The thing is that looking for the perfect person to portray Han Ian is difficult. No matter how good sungjae in acting, I doubt sungjae will deliver this character well. of course I have to admit that NJH needs more practices, but still he's growing in each episode.

We have struggled all 15 episodes becoz of ships, hope we wont do open ending tomorrow. 

Sorry for interupt. I think she's not obsessed with Taekwang or hate YiAn that much. She just trying to defend her opinion about this drama, about the ending, but some of you said that she obsessed with Taekwang and Sungjae. She just hate the ending and really really disagree about how the drama end. 

In reality, I'm sure that a lot of us like Han Yi An character, he is athlete, handsome, tall, kind, and he is an outstanding character. But in drama we like Taekwang because he had more scene with Eunbi, the one who protect her from the evil Kang So Young. The scene are more memorable and different with other korean dramas. Thats why we like TaeBi ended up together. 

I'm Taekwang shipper and disappointed with the bad ending. But I'm not hate YiAn, and I didn't think that he act that bad. The one who defend on Taekwang same with them who defend on YiAn. It doesn mean that the hate or said that act so bad. Both Sungjae and Joohyuk try they best to deliver the character, we just not satisfied with their acting because Taekwang shipper attack YiAn and YiAn shipper attack Taekwang. It's not the actors fault because they fail to deliver or what, but the writer's fault because they extend TaeBi scene and ignore the aspect about YiBi and the other cast (maybe Shijin with her mom or Songjoo bout the audition) and give too much hope for TaeBi shipper. Taekwang shippers are like this because of the writer made us really disappointed abou the story. I'm personally think that if YiBi supposed to be ended up together then make more scene for them, the most beautiful ones. The ending are too weak because a lot of people think that it's open ending.Guys, don't blame the actors, some people said that they didnt hate YiAn or Taekwang but still attack each other.

I'm so sorry to say this, but don't say someone not mature enough when you still attack her like that and quip her like that :(. You can judge their opinion but please don't judge someone personally, it can hurt her. All of you are trying to defense your fave characters/actors but ended up attack each other :(. Attack the writers who made us fight like this hehe 

Let's respect each other and appreciate the actors with they hard work and the one who made us love them and defend on them like this :)

Sorry if you see me as one of this war material. But just re-read all the posts, you'll see that it all started with judgement on TK character, nothing relates to YA. Then, YA character was brought in to criticize and be blame to "polish" "the main subject". I'm all fair here since like I said I'm not really a shipper, I adore HYA like I do with other characters. I just defended YA then because I see it was unfair that him becoming someone's target to attack out of nowhere. That's why I find she has kind of obsession with TK/SJ. I understand she likes him very much, and that's her own opinion but pls be understood that our giving answers to her posts is with good intention to make her being fair on judgement, we want her to look up and learn the good thing, we just want her to appreciate the effort of HYA (not just doesn't care because the case is so rare and she has nothing to relate to the character) and relate to her own life to get her achievements (I don't say all but maybe some aspects). Don't care too much about just a character because you only like him/her, try to get the message of the drama and gain some good thing from that. It's all I want when I've tried to argue with her. I hope many TK shippers can get over the shipping thing and learn more for themselves.

Guest manquant

tumblr_nq8lmms6BA1uukbkvo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_nq8lmms6BA1uukbkvo6_r1_250.gif tumblr_nq8lmms6BA1uukbkvo3_r2_250.gif

tumblr_nq8lmms6BA1uukbkvo8_r1_250.gif tumblr_nq8lmms6BA1uukbkvo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_nq8lmms6BA1uukbkvo9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nq8lmms6BA1uukbkvo1_250.gif tumblr_nq8lmms6BA1uukbkvo10_r1_250.gif tumblr_nq8lmms6BA1uukbkvo2_250.gif

As to quote Kim So Hyun's song Reset:

Now I need to let you go
I’ll smile as much as my heart was in pain
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, my love

Umbrella scene probably NOT what some shippers imagined.   That's cold blooded though Eun Bi, leaving him in the rain. :sweatingbullets:  On second glance, he had his own umbrella anyway but gave it away. 

And people should chill out and be nice... what the heck is up with this thread.  We went the whole drama without many arguments and personal attacks.  Now everyone is letting loose.  

It will be allright, the viewers wouldn't hope too much for TaeBi if deleted scenes had in film right from the start. So disappointed >< The scenario have again demonstrated, right from the start was the end of YiBi ~.~ Why they don't replace  deleted scenes into all moment scenes of TaeBi -_- Let the people do not need much hope that the end of TaeBi ~~ Wao funny -_- LOL~~ Troll Team TaeBi :( Ahuhuhuhu

Hi guys^^.. I really liked this drama and followed it until the last episode. I hate to admit that I was disappointed by how the story unfolded. Sigh. However, I dont regret watching this because I found my favorite Kdrama's character; Eun Byul. Agreed with some of you here, that I hope to get more of EunByul scenes. but.. oh well.. 

Anyway, I've been reading comments here (and enjoying it!) for a while which sometimes left me nothing to comment more. Then, I came to read a very good review (and rants lol) about this drama from this blog. All the words there are so spot on, especially the ones which spoken up the lingering questions in my (or our?) head towards School 2015. 

The link to the review is in the spoiler box below. Enjoy!

https://thepotation.wordpress.com/2015/06/19/pov-i-dont-get-this-lets-play-why-why-why-game-who-are-you-school-2015-review/

Hidden Content

I think more people should read it because it explained the details pretty well on why the ending was a crap. I'm even angrier because this drama could be so much more but they decided to ruin it all in the end. Just whyyyyy did you have to ruin it writers??? 

Guest mialovers

Official Music Video Who are You school 2015 Ost

cr: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/328517-kim-so-hyun-김소현/?page=60

11028051_877686878935288_598082521728819

The upcoming movie Pure Love/Innocence Love starring Kim So Hyun and Exo D.O. is a nostalgic teen first-love. (melodrama)

The supporting cast of the film includes Joo Da Young (Masked Prosecutor), David Lee (Who Are You School 2015) and Yoon Joon Suk (Reply 1994). "Pure Love" marks the full-length directorial debut of Lee Eun Hee.  

The film is a thoughtful melodrama with a simple/romantic teen love story, D.O and Kim are the primary couple who experience untainted and innocent love: In the middle of a live radio broadcast, a letter arrives from 23 years in the past. From then, dual story lines unfold, with the one in the past tracking a story of a “heartfelt first love” and close friendship among five youngsters." (cr: @dramabeans

They will start filming this June at South Jeolla Province, Korea.

Archived