[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

knaraxo9 said: Oh My God! My favorite actress accepted it. I'm really excited to watch this drama XD
But I want Kwak Dong Yeon to join this drama also, because lots of people ask if he can be the male lead. If they take Kwak Dong Yeon, this drama will get high attention from everyone. I know that Nam Joo Hyuk such a cutie and funny person, but I think Kwak Dong Yeon can do better.
Aaah, why FNC don't know what we want??? They have to think twice, then pick Kwak Dong Yeon.
I hope they do the right thing...

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The premise of this story sounds interesting so I'm hoping the writer won't be the same writer with School 2013, since imo School 2013 is boring.If the writer isn't the same I'll watch this show for sure.

@riribl- The writers are different this time. These writers only have special dramas under their belt so this is their first major project. One of them wrote the drama special Middle School Student A which I really enjoyed:) I really liked School 2013 but I feel like if it weren't for LJS and KWB it wouldn't have been that popular. 

I hope the script is really good since I love KSH. I'm kind of getting anxious that there are no other casts confirmed. I'm kind of worried that this series is going for a completely different direction from the original school series...especially since FNS is producing it. With the exception of Dream High, dramas produce by idol companies usually don't do that well. I'll still watch it for KSH and hope that they cast good actors.

Guest Xiraioya

I'm glad Kim So Hyun accepted this role. 15/16 year old is an appropriate age for child actors to start leading role especially when the role is also appropriate. I only hope she could enjoy the role and have fun with it also gain experience from it. on the other hand KBS should lower their expectation from this drama. I know they want to bounce back after the horrible ratings for Blood, but to give the pressure on such young actors and actress is just a no no especially when this drama has to compete with sageuk drama Hwajung and HITGP (followed by sageuk drama Six Flying Dragon).

KBS rushed this project too fast... it was supposed to air after another drama but it got pushed forward. Most likely because they're so desperate for ratings. They should of just kept it at the original timeslot. But I hope that this drama can pull of a Kill me Heal me situation. People kept declining that drama and with the limited time that they had they managed to find the perfect cast and the drama was really well-received!

class="content-title" Ones to Watch: Upcoming April 2015 K-Dramas radioplayon March 30, 2015

ksh_school2015

“Who Are You: School 2015″
April 27 – Mondays and Tuesday on KBS2

Ah, yes, the “School” series. Originally a 3-season series from the early ’00s, the series resurfaced again in the wildly beloved “School 2013.” And we are now primed for its latest installment, “Who Are You: School 2015, with all around tour de force Kim So Hyun taking up the leading role (that’s right, she has two dramas coming out this month!). She will play a Gangnam student, Eun Byeol, who mysteriously goes missing. When she returns, she has lost all memories associated with her disappearance, and strives to find out the truth. Meanwhile, Eun Byeol’s twin, Eun Bi, has turned from bullying-victim to popular girl as she steps into Eun Byeol’s prestigious life.

The story seems solid, Kim So Hyun being slated as the lead is exciting, and who wouldn’t like another installment in the “School” series? Not everything is perfect and smooth sailing for this drama, however, as a leading male actor still remains to be cast–and we’re about a month out from the premiere date. When KBS first announced that they were going ahead with “School 2015,” it was slated for the second half of this year. Perhaps KBS was too hasty in moving up the premiere, but who knows, maybe we’re all just nervous for no reason at all.

Kim So Hyun is excited about filming though, if her twitter account is any indication.

Read here

Archived