[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

i don't get the feeling that Ebyul likes YiAn in a boy/girl way, so if he admits to falling for her sister, she's not going to be too upset.  She just wants her sis to live a happier life and will bless that relationship if it happens.  It will likely be that Ebi who doesn't want to chase YiAn because she thinks that her sis and YiAn are soul mates.  Yet in normal k triangles, Ebi who supported YiAn, will end up with YiAn, and not the guy she didn't "care" so deeply about, i.e., her whole "thank you but sorry" message to TK before missing the bus.  

Maybe they are making TK more likeable so when he moves onto WGM, he'll have a better following of fans?  They shouldn't make him long for Ebi so harshly.  It's a disappointment if that ship sinks. He should go back home and expose what his father and the evil lawyer are up to.  That would make TK a stronger character. Not just a cute puppy who can't let go. or watching his mom and Ebi's heart leave him.

I think TK was supposed to be the second lead but viewers found his character more endearing (myself included). That's probably why we get to see those Eunbi/Taekwamg scenes.  He won me since the bridge scene... I lost hope since Eunbi rejected him. I still like watching them together, though it is heartbreaking to see him get rejected.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who declared that Lee Eun Bi was dead to begin with without showing us the corpse? That is what disappointed me.. Kang So Young needs a smack.. that was a close one but of course, Eun Byul played it cool. :)

​it s the police job. So it s not Ebi or Eby's fault that Ebi is declared death. My question is that if Eby knows all along that Ebi is alive why did she go the Ebi's memorial when she knows that person isnt her sister?

@1bin, it s hilarious that you think KBS cares what will happen with YSJ and WGM on MBC. 

First things first! 200 pages guys woot woot! 

giphy.gif

Episode 13 OMG AMAZING! Kim So Hyun needs to win some sort of award for her twin acting! It's so good and you can totally see the different personality through her eyes, demeanour and voice! It's so darn good! I was wondering how they were going to do the twin thing and I think they did it so well. I really am appreciating the power of  technology and great utilisation of camera angle techniques to achieve a believable twin scene. 

I had no idea where the director-nim was going to take us in terms of plot wise, but there seems to be more to the story about SI case. And just saying their really not helping with the shipping war between TK x EBi or YA x EBi! LIKE WAE YOU SO SLACK FOR! I obviously ship myself with TK but this episode I was literally being pulled left and right. TK even though his sudden hair change had a WTF reaction from me LMAO seriously why the hair change? To show that he matured, to show that he is starting anew? I have no idea but he still looked DAMN fine.

tumblr_npmy525a6v1tz0zdfo9_250.gif tumblr_npmy525a6v1tz0zdfo6_250.gif tumblr_npmy525a6v1tz0zdfo2_250.gif

tumblr_npmy525a6v1tz0zdfo7_250.gif tumblr_npmy525a6v1tz0zdfo8_250.gif tumblr_npmy525a6v1tz0zdfo5_250.gif

tumblr_npmy525a6v1tz0zdfo1_250.gif tumblr_npmy525a6v1tz0zdfo3_250.gif tumblr_npmy525a6v1tz0zdfo4_250.gif

Gong Tae Kwang - Black Hair Appreciation

Credit: kdramadaily

I loved loved loved TK immediate reaction to finding out that the EByul was back at school and it wasn't EBi.

tumblr_npmx58B46s1qahznko1_540.giftumblr_npmx58B46s1qahznko2_540.gif

that moment when you realize she’s not the one

Credit: mytsubasa

His reaction is what I expect of TK and omg BLESS MY BABE!

tumblr_npnf5y4ep41usi3bro1_400.gif tumblr_npnf5y4ep41usi3bro2_400.gif

tumblr_npnf5y4ep41usi3bro3_400.gif tumblr_npnf5y4ep41usi3bro4_400.gif

tumblr_npnf5y4ep41usi3bro5_400.gif tumblr_npnf5y4ep41usi3bro6_400.gif

Credit: shoujoomangaa

EBi and TK scenes this episode made my heart flutter and do a little dance!

tumblr_npmvzoymEX1rs3l09o3_400.gif tumblr_npmvzoymEX1rs3l09o2_400.gif

tumblr_npmvzoymEX1rs3l09o1_400.gif tumblr_npmvzoymEX1rs3l09o4_400.gif

tumblr_npmvzoymEX1rs3l09o5_400.gif tumblr_npmvzoymEX1rs3l09o6_400.gif

“Thank you for everything all this while… For me being able to not lie in front of you, for being the first to call my real name, for being the one who always makes me laugh.”

Credit: eluvnel

FOLLOWThen there

The way he looked at her when she was talking to the kids.I really think director-nim is trying to kill me heart!

tumblr_npmy4s2L1w1qahznko1_540.gif

tumblr_npmy4s2L1w1qahznko2_540.gif

tumblr_npmy4s2L1w1qahznko3_540.gif

looking at your crush

Credit: mytsubasa

Then there's YA! Director-nim again you made YA x EBi shippers heart soar by showing glimpses that YA may like EBi more than as a friend. The way he was carrying the medal that EBi gave to him when he was exercising and smiling like the smile that is exclusive towards a girl you like. 

tumblr_npns0dhKLi1qbv0z9o3_500.gif

Credit: mnurazmi

YA reaction towards EByul's return was also what I wanted. Anger, sadness, hurt, annoyance was definitely displayed by YA.

tumblr_npmv0utHYE1utlph9o1_540.jpg

Credit: thekdramafangirl

I don't know how to describe EByul but she's definitely the opposite of EBi, who is more caring. I think EByul although cares for her sister, friends and mother is really self centred, though less now since she's taking responsibility for SI death. I don't think Ebyul seriously liked YA and vice versa.  I think YA feelings were born out of the fact that EByul was there for him since he was younger and they've had a history together. 

As much as I wanted to smash SY face in this episode, more out of annoyance then anger actually. I'm greatful for what she said at the end, because I want to know that answer to. 

tumblr_npnq9kBUvr1qbv0z9o1_500.gif

tumblr_npnq9kBUvr1qbv0z9o2_400.gif

tumblr_npnq9kBUvr1qbv0z9o3_400.gif

tumblr_npnq9kBUvr1qbv0z9o4_400.gif

Credit: mnurazmi

Alright I am so pumped for tomorrows episode! 

Episode 13 reviewcap/opinion! :)

Episode 13 Review ~ School 2015: Who Are You?

School2015ep13School 2015 is something i can’t explain, it’s more than addiction, it’s probably the drama afterlife where good drama addicts see the light at the end of the tunnel after a relentless dramarathon. At first it simply makes you just keep watching, before realizing it you have already been devoured and there is no way out. Needless to say that it possesses the art of cliffhangers! Now that Heard It Through the Grapevine reached a glorious end School 2015’s ratings grew even more, reaching 7.7% and standing at the second place behind Hwajung which achieved a more than welcome 10.2%. High Society started off pretty well and it’s right behind School 2015 with 7.3%, there’s going to be a battlefield on Tuesday’s episode and on the last two episodes the forthcoming week, but taking into consideration that it gradually reaches the end and we’re only 3 episodes before the curtains fall it’s going to at least maintain its second place, right? Everyone, raise your hands and pray to the ultimate gods of nerve-cracking makjang that School 2015 will reach the first place during its swansong week!

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/episode-13-review-school-2015-who-are-you/

In the producers:

Cindy to Seung Chan : I'll be waiting

In who are you school 2015:

TaeKwang to Eunbi : I'll be waiting

Me :

I can't believe that my ships are just ..sinking ..both of them ..on the same time..with the same lines..i just can't ....

​THIS is why I didn't wanna ship at the Producer's thread!!!! It's double the punch to the gut!!! At least if I ship only one, only one would feel like a punch and the other a flicker to the forehead. Both painful but one is gonna be less than the other.

I'm thinking of committing forum death if both of them sinks....... I'll erase the existence of misssquint and emerged as a new forum name.... like a phoenix rising from the ashes of sinked ships...... I'm delulu now.... 

OR you know let's just make TK and EByul kiss in front of the other two and let's see the reaction. That would be entertaining for us and might actually solve who likes who. CUZ DAMN YOU WRITERS!!!!!!! PICK YOUR SHIP OR NONE AT ALL!!! 

You writer-nims are acting like Mok Ji Won from "Warm and Cozy", you guys just wanna string us along.

Last time I checked this forum it was in 140s. Just watched last 3 episodes of school 2015.

Writers, why are you giving too much Taekwang/ Eunbi scenes. It's heartbreaking to watch considering the end game seems to be Yi An and Eunbi. He has gotten rejected twice. Are you going to keep this up till the finale? I don't see that as a happy ending for him. Atleast I am glad he was smiling in today's episode. Plus the scene with the kids was adorable. Oh yea and the mother scene had too many feels.

How could the school alone take responsibility for Soo In case? Meningoencephalitis take time to develop. The parents should be responsible too. I think they went for the wrong disease cause she would have more symptoms in addition to sleeping. Btw is it allowed to sleep in class in real life in Korea? In our schools, no one was allowed to rest their head on the table even in class time.

I liked Eun byul. She really missed her mum and her friends. I felt bad for her in the last scene. And funnily enough, Yi An's face looked like he was caught cheating. I am glad the grouchy Yi Ahn is gone. He even started rehab. I am betting that he will be swimming by the end of the show.

Min Joon: Yay finally he was able to make his parents hear but I wish they had shown another method where kids can get help. They have shown trying to suicide as the way to ask for help twice in this drama.

If Taekwang and Eunbi doesn't end up in this series... Can we have another show in the future where the two of them are the sole female and male main leads? Because really, the chemistry and cuteness between YSJ and KSH is just too much, you can't ignore that.  

If Taekwang and Eunbi doesn't end up in this series... Can we have another show in the future where the two of them are the sole female and male main leads? Because really, the chemistry and cuteness between YSJ and KSH is just too much, you can't ignore that.  

​Apparently, the writers of this show can ignore it. >:(

In the producers:

Cindy to Seung Chan : I'll be waiting

In who are you school 2015:

TaeKwang to Eunbi : I'll be waiting

Me :

I can't believe that my ships are just ..sinking ..both of them ..on the same time..with the same lines..i just can't ....

​THIS is why I didn't wanna ship at the Producer's thread!!!! It's double the punch to the gut!!! At least if I ship only one, only one would feel like a punch and the other a flicker to the forehead. Both painful but one is gonna be less than the other.

I'm thinking of committing forum death if both of them sinks....... I'll erase the existence of misssquint and emerged as a new forum name.... like a phoenix rising from the ashes of sinked ships...... I'm delulu now.... 

OR you know let's just make TK and EByul kiss in front of the other two and let's see the reaction. That would be entertaining for us and might actually solve who likes who. CUZ DAMN YOU WRITERS!!!!!!! PICK YOUR SHIP OR NONE AT ALL!!! 

You writer-nims are acting like Mok Ji Won from "Warm and Cozy", you guys just wanna string us along.

Same here. I almost never get attached to a second lead couple. I learned my lesson from my first series. Nice guy doesn't get the girl. And all of a sudden, I am shipping two ships that is sinking. This one is more than the other. I started this series only after seeing taekwang screen cap in ep 4 from dramabeans so I was doomed from the start. 

I have decided I am sticking to series where the main couple is determined and there is no chance of it going any other way.

Guest ruby014

"Give me my ship or give me the writer-nim."

#MissSquintQuote

#DramaMob2015

#Sharpening the pitchfork

#History in the making

​LOL!!!! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif  good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif

How about all Tae-Bi shippers all over the world , let's hold a fundraising to well of course fund our own production for KSH and YSJ and make all our imaginations and dreams for the two come true. :wub:

​....Let wait for it five years from now, that way KSH is legal and should be allowed to have a kiss scene by then. The wait would be worth it...... *evil laughter*

...But seriously I'm gonna cool off and watch Running Man for now. I wanna see my Big Bang baes. SLAY THE COMPETITION MY BAES!!!!

How about all Tae-Bi shippers all over the world , let's hold a fundraising to well of course fund our own production for KSH and YSJ and make all our imaginations and dreams for the two come true. :wub:

​....Let wait for it five years from now, that way KSH is legal and should be allowed to have a kiss scene by then. The wait would be worth it...... *evil laughter*

...But seriously I'm gonna cool off and watch Running Man for now. I wanna see my Big Bang baes.

​Five years OK! We probably would have raised enough money by then. And of course there's a kissing scene *joins evil laughter*

The ratings is increasing yay!! since the ratings from AGB Nielson already been posted..I post the rating from TNmS Media Korea

TNmS Nationwide 8.9 (16th)

TNmS Seoul 10.3 (14th)

source : TNms

​thankyou for posting the rating! so its more than 10 now?? i'm teary :tears: in happiness . but do you know why there are huge different in each web?? look at @Mayiya post :

Ratings, Monday 8/6/2015

1. Hwajung  10,2%
  2. Who Are You School 2015 7,7%
  3. High Society  7,3%

Credit http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1536791.htm

​its written 8.1% or 7.7% ! so which one is right?? i didnt really know how to read rating?? could you please enlighten me? hehehe thankyou~ :D 

There are two institutions for ratings in korea.. If you want to understand the difference here

:) 

Another Kim So Hyun's tweeter update :wub:

Eun Bi, how can you not fall in love with that face? Noonas here would do anything just to look at that face. LOL.

Edit (Translation cr to @ktranslate)

"Tonight 'Who are You' Tae Kwang, Eun Bi~!!! Please watch it when it airs♥"

Archived