[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Sorry TK and EBi shippers... there was no screen time for Eun Byul for 10 episodes+ and so the route the writer will probably take is the YA and EBi route. :)  Who is Eun Byul? She was gone for more than 75% of this drama...

​oh it will be my first post in this thread. I absolutelly agree. TK is sweet and his great, but like I se the logic of this story En Bi must be with AY, why becouse it's her he loves all his life, En Byul he knows all life but...he didn't know the real En Byul i think he akways imagine her such like En Bi is.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Eun Byul is going to be upset that YA got into an accident to help her sister.  She'd probably be happy about it, that he cared so much to help her.  I don't think KSY is going to get what she wants there, but she will inflect some damage.  Eun Byul will probably think about it later and realize a lot of things changed. Hopefully she thinks about how she treats YA too.  

I still can't get over how Eun Bylu announced she was alive again.  It's even worse with subs lol.  How in the world did she think that was a good idea?  She really comes across as uncaring about his feelings, even when she obviously has more to tell about what happened.  

Eun Byul is the kind of character who would hurt silently or fight for herself if there's no one to rescue her.  Eun Bi would ask for help just like she did Yi An when she fell off.  Eun Byul had too much pride to do so.  So if she finds out that Yi An may have feeling s for Eun Bi, she'd probably pretend she did not care while hurting on the inside.    When she faked death, it is not because she is uncaring towards Yi An or her mother.  It is because her love for her sister is greater than these.  Like I said, blood is thicker than water.  

​It's not about faking her death.  It's how she announced her return, as if it were a joke and not a big deal and with no regard to his feelings.   And her mom is "blood".    Eun Byul is a really cool and clam character, but sometimes it's just too dang much.  It's unappealing that she acts like that in every situation.  There are times when she needs to let her guard down.  That's why I like Eun Bi more, even if she's not as cool or brave.  

I really think i should stop but i just cant :))))) 

I see nothing wrong with YA falling in love with EBi, or i should say YA like her now. It's not disgusting. NOT AT ALL

After all that time he was there with EBuyl, i can see they have a fun relationship, a nice friendship. Support each other, play with each other, only have each other. YA did have a crush with EBuyl, YA trust her, and I know he think EBuyl trusted him too. Now I try to see thing under YA's eyes

- EBuyl yelled at him how they are grown up, they are not the same anymore after he came to meet her at midnight just to keep his promise. Maybe at that time she have had a lot of thought but still that was so unfair for YA, he only want to give her the most important medal of his life. 

- EBuyl went missing, we can see how YA feel so burden, fight with his teammate and can't focus in practice, it because he knew something strange happened to EBuyl that day and he did nothing, now come to think at that he must regret it. So when he came to EBi at the hospital, he said that if her heart take a step back then he will take a step forward. 

- When EBuyl confused about why that necklace was in her locker, YA yelled at her to keep her thinking straight, YA said she maybe rude but not that kind of girl, she don't know who to believe but have to believe in herself. 

- When he asked EBuyl why she acted so strange toward the new tranfer student, she yelled at him that she have thing dont want to reveal so don't ask her. YA at that time feel angry and betrayed, he even said so in EBuyl eyes their relationship was just that, he thought it is actually more special and better than that.

- Day by day, EBuyl have became a totally different girl, show her affection to YA, keep saying "sorry" for him, always looking for him, she were not that rude girl YA have known for life anymore. She is now support YA through action, through words, in everything, everywhere, everytime. "I cant come to you, so can you come to me instead?" she said that right? After all that time, YA have show his heart to EBuyl and get nothing on return, then now that girl did everything for him and even care about his feeling, of course he like it, who wouldn't.

If this was TK case, just like he did everything but get nothing, then suddenly that girl show to his face that she like him, do u think TK fall for that or not?

-At the time YA know that EBuyl that he thought have changed actually another girl, EBuyl is death, no longer come back to him anymore. He lost his friend, and he was with other girl all thar time but have no idea. Angry, regret, confused, his feeling was so complicated. Of course he is angry with EBi, she lied to him, lied about his death friend, lied about herself, and she even treated him so well that make him feel more angry, why she have to do that? because she feel pity for him or what?

-After firgured out the truth, YA tried his best to ignored EBi, he like her so he was betrayed his childhood crush, his friend died but he did not know and have a good life, thought his friend now open her heart to him. He was even give up his swimming competition and hurt himself just to protected thar girl, angry at EBi, no he is angry at himself. 

-But that EBi girl, after being treated like air, being shoo away, being yelled at, being ignored, she still tried her best to stay still with him. support him, take care of him, open her heart for him, "whatever you do, I tried my best to support you" she said it like that.

Is what YA do disgusting? it is not like YA like EBi at the first day they met *love at first sight but not in this case* Only few months but they have gone through alot of emotions, alot of things happened, alot of tears have fallen. It is just naturally that YA fall for EBi as who she is, it is just that normal. 

And why you just thing that 10yrs is too long for a relationship to thr point you only have that girl or that guy, they were friend for 10 yrs, not lover in these 10 yrs, they can fall for each other but can fall for other person too. If you know how love work then you should know that in love time means nothing, love does.

And why everyone feel pity for EBuyl because everyone ask where EBi is? I mean they know now EBuyl is back, so his sister have no where to go, no home, no family, no friend, where she could go then, of course they have to ask. If they didn't then what kind of person they are?

Should serious stop here. This get me feel so sad. 

Sorry TK and EBi shippers... there was no screen time for Eun Byul for 10 episodes+ and so the route the writer will probably take is the YA and EBi route. :)  Who is Eun Byul? She was gone for more than 75% of this drama...

​oh it will be my first post in this thread. I absolutelly agree. TK is sweet and his great, but like I se the logic of this story En Bi must be with AY, why becouse it's her he loves all his life, En Byul he knows all life but...he didn't know the real En Byul i think he akways imagine her such like En Bi is.

@OksanaS   Well said chingu, EunBy told YA that they weren't the same people they were when they were kids. She had also asked him if she had a twin who would he have liked more???.. I hope you guys remember that scene before she left.

I really think i should stop but i just cant :))))) 

I see nothing wrong with YA falling in love with EBi, or i should say YA like her now. It's not disgusting. NOT AT ALL

After all that time he was there with EBuyl, i can see they have a fun relationship, a nice friendship. Support each other, play with each other, only have each other. YA did have a crush with EBuyl, YA trust her, and I know he think EBuyl trusted him too. Now I try to see thing under YA's eyes

- EBuyl yelled at him how they are grown up, they are not the same anymore after he came to meet her at midnight just to keep his promise. Maybe at that time she have had a lot of thought but still that was so unfair for YA, he only want to give her the most important medal of his life. 

- EBuyl went missing, we can see how YA feel so burden, fight with his teammate and can't focus in practice, it because he knew something strange happened to EBuyl that day and he did nothing, now come to think at that he must regret it. So when he came to EBi at the hospital, he said that if her heart take a step back then he will take a step forward. 

- When EBuyl confused about why that necklace was in her locker, YA yelled at her to keep her thinking straight, YA said she maybe rude but not that kind of girl, she don't know who to believe but have to believe in herself. 

- When he asked EBuyl why she acted so strange toward the new tranfer student, she yelled at him that she have thing dont want to reveal so don't ask her. YA at that time feel angry and betrayed, he even said so in EBuyl eyes their relationship was just that, he thought it is actually more special and better than that.

- Day by day, EBuyl have became a totally different girl, show her affection to YA, keep saying "sorry" for him, always looking for him, she were not that rude girl YA have known for life anymore. She is now support YA through action, through words, in everything, everywhere, everytime. "I cant come to you, so can you come to me instead?" she said that right? After all that time, YA have show his heart to EBuyl and get nothing on return, then now that girl did everything for him and even care about his feeling, of course he like it, who wouldn't.

If this was TK case, just like he did everything but get nothing, then suddenly that girl show to his face that she like him, do u think TK fall for that or not?

-At the time YA know that EBuyl that he thought have changed actually another girl, EBuyl is death, no longer come back to him anymore. He lost his friend, and he was with other girl all thar time but have no idea. Angry, regret, confused, his feeling was so complicated. Of course he is angry with EBi, she lied to him, lied about his death friend, lied about herself, and she even treated him so well that make him feel more angry, why she have to do that? because she feel pity for him or what?

-After firgured out the truth, YA tried his best to ignored EBi, he like her so he was betrayed his childhood crush, his friend died but he did not know and have a good life, thought his friend now open her heart to him. He was even give up his swimming competition and hurt himself just to protected thar girl, angry at EBi, no he is angry at himself. 

-But that EBi girl, after being treated like air, being shoo away, being yelled at, being ignored, she still tried her best to stay still with him. support him, take care of him, open her heart for him, "whatever you do, I tried my best to support you" she said it like that.

Is what YA do disgusting? it is not like YA like EBi at the first day they met *love at first sight but not in this case* Only few months but they have gone through alot of emotions, alot of things happened, alot of tears have fallen. It is just naturally that YA fall for EBi as who she is, it is just that normal. 

And why you just thing that 10yrs is too long for a relationship to thr point you only have that girl or that guy, they were friend for 10 yrs, not lover in these 10 yrs, they can fall for each other but can fall for other person too. If you know how love work then you should know that in love time means nothing, love does.

And why everyone feel pity for EBuyl because everyone ask where EBi is? I mean they know now EBuyl is back, so his sister have no where to go, no home, no family, no friend, where she could go then, of course they have to ask. If they didn't then what kind of person they are?

Should serious stop here. This get me feel so sad. 

​@JW_Cold Well said chingu. That is exactly how i feel. YA has every right to be confused at who he likes. I think he knew all along EuBBY was really like but did't want to see it. He knew EunbY  best and her past. Like you said he trusted her and EunBy trusted him a little bit. It is understandable because she was an orphan. 

Question addressed to people who understand Korean.

Can you please tell me the exact meaning of the word that So Young always uses when referring to Eun Bi. It sounds something like tah-soo-nee, and Viki/DramaFever translate it as loner or outcast or loser. But which word is the nearest one in meaning to the Korean term?

Thanks.

​@JW_Cold Well said chingu. That is exactly how i feel. YA has every right to be confused at who he likes. I think he knew all along EuBBY was really like but did't want to see it. He knew EunbY  best and her past. Like you said he trusted her and EunBy trusted him a little bit. It is understandable because she was an orphan. 

I think YA trust that EBuyl actually see him better than just a friend, he hide nothing from her and hope she like that too. I think he have his right to angry when EBuyl is back and act like she was death and her sister from nowhere replaced her just nothing big and important, if YA have no idea about the twin switched I doubt that EBuyl ever told him about how her sister was replaced her all that time :)))

Wth  EB should have slapped SY when she had a chance! Darn it

I think she did right, coz SY father is a lawyer, he can use that to against EBuyl later. EBuyl is smart :)) with her grades it already show that she is smarter than SY '))

Ugh that despicable Soyeong, if I didn't know better I thought she had a girl crush for Songju LoL! The actress who plays Songju has a real dance background. Good thing she's got talent otherwise she'd be ridiculed at Soyeong Uncle's Agency. Man I feel bad for Minjun, his Mom is really something.

I like how Taegwang always knows what to do whenever he sees Eunbi bein' down or upset - he's boyfriend material for sure LoL. And yikes that creepy teacher's assistant is Sooin's sister:blink:

I don'tunderstand KSY. Everyone knows she bullied EB to suicide and hates her. Yet she still is in school. EByul already proved to bea force to be reckoned with. Yet she still antagonizes her wth! And they Still listen to her when she talks. Just ignore her  ! Don't waste your energy or time.

Well SY always abuse EB so how can she get away with it...,rhe whole class is a witness and could speak against SY.  She tried to hit EB first

​Because of her father's connection and work. We have seen in the last episode, he is blackmailing TK's father. And I bet, he must have gathered evidences against Eun Bi' s school principal too so that the latter was forced to expell Eun Bi.

Just feel like posting this FMV by Blueshirt again. It's sooooo appropriate for EunBixEunByulxYian at the moment hehehe. I love the video :) 

THAT HEIGHT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NAM JOO HYUK AND KIM SO HYUN MADE ME SQEAL SO BADDDD!! It's perfect height differences!! So cuteeee <3 her head is basically right at the level of his chest when they hug :3 

This is my first post, I really want an end TK/ EB, because for my experience the people whose are similar don't have a long relationship. For me YA and EB have the same personality, They don't have difference. When I see their scenes I don't feel passion. Everybody knows the teenagers are so passionate, it doesn't mean sexual passion.

Many people will hate me but their scenes are boring, too sweet that I feel it is unreal.

The people need to have common things but some differences too.

Archived