[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest wowitsmay95_stv

I've always been a silent reader in this thread but after todays episode I thought I would make a reply
must I say that TK and EBi moments are so damn adorable, it's quite obvious that EBi does like YA but I also honestly feel that EBi felt guilty towards YA, not only because she lied to him about who she was the entire time when she regained her memories but also before EBi has always believed her sister EByul was dead and the reason was because of her, she didn't know the back story but all she knew was she died whilst saving her, so she felt a sense of responsibility to replace EByul and live her life and those surrounding her, especially YA, she knows how important YA was to EByul and how much YA liked her sister but that's why she couldn't tell him the truth in the first place that she was dead..
Now that she knows EByul is back, she doesn't need to replace her anymore, she will obviously miss YA because like I said I do think EBi does have feelings for YA, but I'm pretty sure YA isn't the only one she misses, SongJoo and ShiJin too, she will have to go back to Seoul and have a happy ending with the mum and EByul please :(

As for EByul, I do believe she likes YA, yeah I don't like how she approached him like it's nothing but baring in mind EByul probably had no idea what happened whilst she was gone, what happened between him and EBi and I don't think EBi gave her a full explanation about what happened either... she has always approached YA that way, and she is not an expressive person either, she would need to change, and I hope YA would be the reason for her change but I don't think he would... maybe EBi would help her change to be more expressive about herself like she did with TK

Now for YA, I can understand why he is confused, he liked EBi thinking it was EByul all along but he then discovered his childhood friend and crush was actually supposedly dead.. he is probably in disbelief because he was hurt the previous episodes knowing that fact, I think he is relieved she is alive, we will have to see in later episodes but just like how he found out about EByul's death, he is in disbelief as well. Plus he DOES like EBi and certain aspects of her, EBi is a more kind and softer person with the same face, he has always been use to the strong willed EByul and this change obviously affected him and allowed him to be more protective towards her which he probably never experienced with the real EByul since she could always stand up for herself.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will get an answer from YA because I have a feeling EByul will intervene and interrupt SY and either slay her like she did in the classroom so he wouldn't have to answer, but I don't think EByul would be mad at EBi either and have a rivalry war over a guy since it's clear that EByul cares for her twin sister very much and wants her to be happy, even though she feels guilty about taking her place she is not a bad person and she genuinely cares for EBi too, I don't think EBi will accept YA anyways if she knows that EByul likes him since EBi again is a sweet and caring girl and knowing what her sister has done for her I don't think she would easily end up with him. 

I actually think in the end nobody would end up with each other and they will all remain as just friends XD

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that made Yi An a compelling watch at the start is how he loved Eun Byul though her character is rude.  I call it love because for a person who knows the real you and still like you, that's love.  While his relationship with Eun Bi was founded on the fact that he thought she was Eun Byul.  Although he eventually accepted her as a friend in the end, how could it erase years of love and affection he has Eun Byul?  I admit, Eun Bi seems like a newer improved version of Eun Byul in terms of temperament but would you like a guy who'd fall for a newer improved version of you?  If this is how Yi An's character is going to end, then what a weak character he is.  Eun Byul is the same.  Tae Kwang had often disturb her but her eyes were always on Yi an.  This is what I call consistent character.  Tae Kwang is also unwavering when it comes to Eun Bi.  In fact, he can tell the difference between the sisters which goes to show how observant and sensitive he is.  Eun Bi, well, it looks like she likes Yi An but she is the all round girl next door who is nice to everybody.  She is however happiest with Tae Kwang and often miserable with Yi An because she had to pretend to be someone Yi An loved.  So I have state my case.  Please don't disappoint me Show with poor inconsistent characterization.  

I rewatching today episode again. Sometimes I feel bad for eunbyul. When she face taewang and yi an, after know that she is eunbyul, they are ask the same question "where is lee eunbi?" even taewang seems very suprised and a little bit angry after know she's not eunbi.

And the upcoming episode seems our two handsome men is ready to searching eunbi. for taewang, he's already seaching for her, and now yian is ready to join too. For preview I think yian-eubi start to missing each other. I don't see it clearly but it seems yian is thinking about her while looking to a medal that eunbi gave to him and the kid from love house notice that eunbi missing someone in seoul ( I hope it's yian lol :D who's else except him btw :P ) 

gosssh I can't wait for tommorow episode <3

Eun Byul looks so shocked when So Young asked that of YA it was almost kind of funny. 

The thing that made Yi An a compelling watch at the start is how he loved Eun Byul though her character is rude.  I call it love because for a person who knows the real you and still like you, that's love.  While his relationship with Eun Bi was founded on the fact that he thought she was Eun Byul.  Although he eventually accepted her as a friend in the end, how could it erase years of love and affection he has Eun Byul?  I admit, Eun Bi seems like a newer improved version of Eun Byul in terms of temperament but would you like a guy who'd fall for a newer improved version of you?  If this is how Yi An's character is going to end, then what a weak character he is.  Eun Byul is the same.  Tae Kwang had often disturb her but her eyes were always on Yi an.  This is what I call consistent character.  Tae Kwang is also unwavering when it comes to Eun Bi.  In fact, he can tell the difference between the sisters which goes to show how observant and sensitive he is.  Eun Bi, well, it looks like she likes Yi An but she is the all round girl next door who is nice to everybody.  She is however happiest with Tae Kwang and often miserable with Yi An because she had to pretend to be someone Yi An loved.  So I have state my case.  Please don't disappoint me Show with poor inconsistent characterization.  

​Other than their faces, Eun Bi and Eun Byul aren't anything alike at all, so Eun Bi is not just an "improved" version of Eun Byul.   And I don't think loving Eun Bi (if he does) erases the years of feelings he had for Eun Byul either.  But at the same time, YA changed and Eun Byul wasn't there to see it.  She can't just show up like nothing happened.  And she's really kind of beyond just "being rude" right now to him.   She just came up to him like it was freaking nothing that she was dead to him.  

There's being consistent in character and there is also knowing when to move the hell on already.  TK should be reaching that point soon if EB doesn't do something soon.  The same is true with YA towards Eun Byul.  You can't just keep giving and not getting anything in return.  The only promising thing for me is that Eun Byul seems upset about her fight with YA, but then again she just showed up like it was nothing when they spoke again.  So something has to change.  I feel sorry for Eun Byul in some ways.  I don't think Eun Bi's miserable with YA when they are just hanging out.  Like their last date.  She's miserable at other times because she's thinking she hurt him.  

Guest emme85

I just noticed that YA still leave EByul/EBi's name on his phone as Go Eun Byul, while TK had changed it to Lee Eun Bi..

YA's phone..

t43nkh9.png

TK's phone..

U63ES2R.png

See Eun Bi... how much TK appreciate u as yourself 'Lee Eun Bi;, not 'Go Eun Byul'..  and he's the 1st person who called you by your real name with his own mouth in front of u~~ 

Now.. I feel so sad for TK,,,

I really hope they won't make the twin fight for YA's love.. and I think if it happen, it will be EBi who'll backs down since she'll feel that she owes her sister since she saved her life... and she knows that YA originally loves her sister..

Well... can we just have all of them remains friends till the end of the series? and focus on Soo In's case now?

I wonder what's so mysterious about the clue/document that KSY's father found... that made TK's father cowed again.. 

Guest Blank050

This is a rant.

If YA really likes eunbi then thats just disgusting(his character not NJH, no hate), just because they have the same face, you start to have feelings for her too, just cause she is more caring and she reciprocates. That's what you call guys nowadays, a player. And dont tell me the crap that YA doesnt like eunbyul, he definitely likes her, who would go to a far away place just to see a girl. remember the first episode where eunbyul's class went to tongyeong and yian couldnt come cause he had a swimming tournament to attend, he even went there even though he had a game the next day just to see eunbyul, if you dont call that love or even like then idk what you call that anymore. If you change heart so easily then i dont even think a guy like that will last a month with a girl.

I don't know how many times i've try to explained... but in regard of the 10 year relationships between YiAn and EunByul, it is EunByul who take it for granted first, she's the one who betray this relationship! 

Disappear suddenly, messes with everyone's feeling (mom, YiAn and even EunBi) and then come back home now and expect everything to stay the same? People are dynamic during the time she's gone (I bet it has been several months, almost end an semester now). And she should have realized by going away she has missed some crucial moments happen to her mom and YiAn. Of course YiAn cares about EUnByul that why it can be unforgivable for her act of disappearing and not even saying or giving hint to YiAn that she's fine. 

The entire series has been about YiAn and EunBi's physical contact + moments. EunByul is the one who provide this opportunity to them. If the case of EunByul disappearance were in the middle of the series (and we get to see EunByul/YiAn real moments before she disappears) then I will acknowledge YiAn/EunByul feelings toward each other. They make EunByul disappear in first episode and come back near the end... i dont see how they'd be happily ever after.

Amazing how people hating on YiAn now while thinking EunByul's action is justifiable... You sure you genuily want EunByulxYian together or you just want EunBixTK happen? It's about feelings... not like we can like anyone who's incredibly nice to us.. Sometimes you just don't have feeling for someone, that's why unrequited love exist, and so many drama and songs about this love. It's the most beautiful of all.

This is a rant.

Hidden Content

Yeah, not really.  Just because he fell in love with Eun Bi (if he even did) that does not mean his friendship and feelings for Eun Byul mean nothing.  You can actually like more than one person at the same time in different ways.  People are really making him out to be a bad person if he dares to move on while he thought the person he possibly liked was dead and he went through so many other issues.  And Eun Byul has done nothing to really deserve his loyalty at this point.  YA DOES care for Eun Byul, but I have yet to see her return that .  And listening to his swimming match in secret is not enough. 

why is YA so reluctant to start his rehabilitation?

Good question.  I believe he did not want to because he had always swam for Eun Byul.  Now what Eun Byul is dead and his career seems dead he doesn't know if he wants to get back to it.  Eun Bi had told him to decide for himself whether he still want to swim, that he should do what he wants not what others want.    It is a kind of a dual question.  What does he want? Is it Eun Byul (swim) or maybe he decides the real him does not like swimming (Eun Byul).  

Hi~ i'm new in this thread but have been lurking from the beginning. hehe

The scene TK waking EBi up, do you guys think TK really called her or was it just her dream/imagination??

I mean, when she woke up, he and the kids were not around, probably already playing outside. So maybe its just her imagination? you know in k-drama when they started imagining/dreaming/having hallucination abt someone, it means they like that person. so maybe EBi started to like TK.. :P # i wish

or maybe i'm just being too delusional bcs i ship Taebi so much.. hahaaa 

Yes, both boys put the same question when they met the real Eun Byul.

"Where is Eun Bi?"

It's quite fine with Tae Kwang since everyone knows that he totally falls for Eun Bi.

But why did Yian act like this too? Because he's angry with Eun Byul and what she had done? Ok, maybe. Btw he seemed very happy when noticing some difference in her and knowing she was real Eun Byul.

I admit that what Byul did to mom and Yian is hard to forgive. But does anyone really care for the dead girl who has just came back alive? No one's curious of her missing or why she did that? 

Are they really friends?

Weird! 

If I were Eun Byul, i'd feel self-pity and it'd be hard to continue to love my twin unconditionally.

Boys, pls don't mess up with the twins!

I still ship Taekwang-Eunbi, .so there's a conflict in the love line. Yian start to have a feeling for Eb ??  omoo..and i think EB love YA too.  i hope it's not true... no no no.. 

Maybe YA just confused by his feelings , he misses little Eby who always comfort him. But Eby forgot their promise. So Ya feel dissapointed. When the new Eby being so nice to him, of course he like the new EBy better. but that doesn't mean he love EB, he just want Eby always being nice to him, because he love Eby.

my fav scene is when TW saw EB's motherhood side..chika chika hahaha..so cutee >.<  the way he saw her is so so so damn HOT

Taekwang fighting !! u can do it..u can make EB is yours !!

actually im also curious... will Song Joo/Shijin ever find out that it wasn't Eunbyul that was with them for like a semester??? 

on that note, its not just Yi An that Eunbyul was treating that way... but also her best friends + classmates. she just reappeared like nothing was wrong, only that they didnt know something was wrong in the first place. hopefully they address some of this too, instead of Songjoo and Shijin never finding out that Eunbi was ever there in the first place. Feels kind of saddening for both Eunbi/Eunbyul. One, no one ever knew she was there, the other, no one could tell that she wasn't... 

lets all be one big happy sekang family at the end k! (without KSY that is)

Hi everyone, i'm newbie here. this is my first opinion :)

TK and YA both have a lot of love for EBi.

But in drama TK get more sceen than YA that makes TK looks have love scene for EBi than YA. but also need to remember, YA leaving valuable match (even for his father) in order to save the EBI of KSY. 

Thx

I don't know how many times i've try to explained... but in regard of the 10 year relationships between YiAn and EunByul, it is EunByul who take it for granted first, she's the one who betray this relationship! 

Disappear suddenly, messes with everyone's feeling (mom, YiAn and even EunBi) and then come back home now and expect everything to stay the same? People are dynamic during the time she's gone (I bet it has been several months, almost end an semester now). And she should have realized by going away she has missed some crucial moments happen to her mom and YiAn. Of course YiAn cares about EUnByul that why it can be unforgivable for her act of disappearing and not even saying or giving hint to YiAn that she's fine. 

The entire series has been about YiAn and EunBi's physical contact + moments. EunByul is the one who provide this opportunity to them. If the case of EunByul disappearance were in the middle of the series (and we get to see EunByul/YiAn real moments before she disappears) then I will acknowledge YiAn/EunByul feelings toward each other. They make EunByul disappear in first episode and come back near the end... i dont see how they'd be happily ever after.

Amazing how people hating on YiAn now while thinking EunByul's action is justifiable... You sure you genuily want EunByulxYian together or you just want EunBixTK happen? It's about feelings... not like we can like anyone who's incredibly nice to us.. Sometimes you just don't have feeling for someone, that's why unrequited love exist, and so many drama and songs about this love. It's the most beautiful of all.

​I agree with everything you said dear. I'm sad because people start to hate yian now. and about yian's change his heart I think its understandable.

@Blank050 I'm sorry I'm very very disagree when you say yian is player. which one of his behaviour that make you called him a player? just because he start to change his heart? So people can't change their heart even after the situation and condition is not same anyomore and very very different? Do you aspect everyone stiil treat you like the same after all what you've done ( it either good or bad) to them? After he know that she's dead, do you aspect him to still likes her? until when?  people must move on and continue their lives. And just  because you used to likes someone it doesnt mean that you can't change your heart to likes someone else (especially a person that you like is dead) isn't?

Just because yian meet someone that understand him better and continue his live  make him a player now?lol I just can't understand why you said that. .

Guest dramalover1912

why is YA so reluctant to start his rehabilitation?

​I think it's because of what Eunbi said " if you don't want to see me anymore, hurry up and start your therapy"

Yes, both boys put the same question when they met the real Eun Byul.

"Where is Eun Bi?"

It's quite fine with Tae Kwang since everyone knows that he totally falls for Eun Bi.

But why did Yian act like this too? Because he's angry with Eun Byul and her fake death? Ok, maybe. Btw he seemed very happy when noticing some difference in her and knowing she was real Eun Byul. But why he asked "Where is Eun Bi?" 

Does anyone really care for the dead girl who has just came back alive? No one's curious of her missing? 

Are they really friends?

Weird! 

If I were Eun Byul, i'd feel self-pity and it'd be hard to continue to love my twin unconditionally.

​I think it's obvious because he has grown to care about Eun Bi.  He was smiling and happy when he got the text from "Eun Byul" .    And I think he cares about Eun Byul coming back, but she was so flippant about it all that it upset him because it seemed she did not consider his feelings at all (tho she must have a reason for everything) You don't get that mad at someone you don't care about anyway. 

Archived