[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

​I know! i feel like they're complicating things with only 3 more episodes to go... I really hope there isn't a twin rivalry :(

​Yeah, especially now that the twins just found each other. They need to what siblings do. Not fight over any guy for that matter. LOL. Well I hope not because the cliffhangers aren't always what they seem to be.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since KSY doesn't know anything about love, how can she say that YA has to decide between Eun Bi and Eun Byul? She was never there, when YA was with Eun Byul. Moreover, she never witnessed the so called date YA and EBi had together. The finale date was more a goodbye than a love declaration to me. I know, some people see it differently. Anyway, she was never there too. She is arising doubts in order to weaken the opposition... since Eun Byul is a rather tough girl, I don't believe, she will fall for that trick. Especially after she witnessed how GTK had changed and knew about the existence of her twin sister and could make the difference so easily.

aishhh they are making it so difficult to not ship TaekwangxEunbi! i think i care more for this ship than YianxEunbyul or YianxEunbi... though i agree with some of the earlier comments along the way that TK gets a lot better material to work with. I wonder what the original plan was since they increased his scenes after his King of Mask Singer appearance right!

as painful as it is to get rid of KSY eunbi must speak up... and face her own demons.. 
ask some help from her friend in tongyong... and eunbi have family and friends now that will support her

about yian idk he must be really confused right now... since eunbi kindness touch him...
while he still mad at eunbyul for hurting him...

I still can't bear to like EUnByul at all. She's such a selfish person. Because she feel guilty about Soo In and guilty about getting EunBi spot, she decides that if she switch life with EunBi, she will be forgiven. ANd she messes with feelings of the mom, of YiAn and EunBi herself. She now decides to return and face problem straight on and fix it, that's a good thing, but I really don't like her attitude when she face YiAn like that. I'd be mad too if i were YiAn.

EUNBIxYIAN GO GO GO GO!!!! 

I have a strong feeling next episode is gonna be YiAnEunBi episode. They always alternating the moments between EunBi/TK and EunBi/YA like this.

Guest ruby014

KSH IG update  

{Translation: Did you have fun watching 'Who Are You'?? This is a behind cut of Eun Bi & Eun Byul sharing one bed~!!! Please look forward to tomorrow's broadcast as well. It will be even more exciting♥♥}

I just added this because its ssoooo cute

Edit: @MissSquint LOL yeaaaa I guess but still I want to see it :P 

A big Thank You to all recappers and everyone else for your funny and entertaining plus insightful comments. Can't wait to see this episode and can't wait to see EBY kick someone 's a**! Hehe..rubbing hands with glee..

I still can't bear to like EUnByul at all. She's such a selfish person. Because she feel guilty about Soo In and guilty about getting EunBi spot, she decides that if she switch life with EunBi, she will be forgiven. ANd she messes with feelings of the mom, of YiAn and EunBi herself. She now decides to return and face problem straight on and fix it, that's a good thing, but I really don't like her attitude when she face YiAn like that. I'd be mad to if i were YiAn.

EUNBIxYIAN GO GO GO GO!!!! 

I have a strong feeling next episode is gonna be YiAnEunBi episode. They always alternating the moments between EunBi/TK and EunBi/YA like this.

​I like Eun Byul for being awesome and tough, but she's not here for most of this emotional stuff and has a job to do. I don't think SY plan will work because I don't think she really cares what YA does lol.  They can prove me wrong though.

Guest yoitsgianne

Gosh, that was a great episode! I haven't even watched the raw yet and my heart is already bursting from reading about it. Thank you so much live recappers! My Mondays and Tuesdays would be incomplete without you C:

So many thoughts are running through my head right now, but I guess I'll wait until I watch the subbed to make any judgements. Three episodes to go everyone!

OK I hate KSY beyond belief..she wants to ruin the twin relationship?

And I really confused with YA, yes he's really cool guy so his act is totally different with TK..but don't you worry about EB? why you only ask EBy on the next day? why you not looking for her? (I don't meant to offended YA, I just confuse like him towards his own feeling, maybe I need sub to understand more, I'm really sorry)

anyway, I love TK face when he thinks there's something not right with EB,it's hilarious..and It's the first time he shout EB with her real name..and he shout her names multiple times..love it.. and I can't wait to hear his full ost..

I love the twin interaction, I want more but EB seems more happy in Love house..makes me dilemma wanting her to go back to seoul..

And I think this episode it the writer-nim way to make up from miserable episode for TK..he's so happy surrounded by nice children and EB..like a family..

Up until this point, everything can happen.. YA-EB, YA-EBy,TK-EB are still possible..

but I still think the writer-nim are really mean if TK-EB didn't end up together when they give us many sweet moments together but then they sink our ship.. :angry:

Guest KieraA

"YA do you like EBy or EBi?"

Can't believe we came to this.. argh.

@lovcom00 my heart stops the moment she ask that question

Guest manquant

at this point of crazed, hectic liveshooting, it's really far-fetched to expect a preview for tomorrow but all in all, I can't believe this episode has been mostly fluffy. @ show: good job for the rewarding reprieve

• the opening scene made me crying ngl
  • the twins adore each other 
  • how precious can this sisterhood be, they're staring and marveling how they look so the same while sharing the same bed
  • also kudos for the smooth side by side Eunbi/Eunbyul shots; they're great
  • I didn't get how Soyoung's bad prosecutor dad blackmailed Taekwang's dad further, mostly meh on that scene except for Taekwang himself reading those evidence (was I imagining or did he take pictures?)
  • HOT DAMN BLACK HAIRED SUNGJAE THO
  • Eunbyul linking arms with both Shijin and Songjoo awww
  • Soyoung didn't really see that coming, did she?
  • ofc Go Eunbyul wouldn't be the queen bee at Sekang if she wasn't that cool and amazing
  • you're not going to go unscathed after the unni saw how you treated her dongsaeng
  • "Oh, you changed hairstyle, Gong Taekwang? Is that for Shijin, too?" that had me in stitches
  • Eunbyul being a wicked cutiepie when she hinted at Taekwang that she is Eunbyul
  • Sooo, the new ost is for the running, oh precious puppy prince
  • Mikyung drove Eunbi to Tongyeong
  • "From now on, with me and Eunbyul and you, Eunbi... let's live together, happily, alright?" this mother is heaven sent 
  • Mikyung's even hesitating to give that bag... she knows and doesn't want it to be a permanent goodbye to her daughter
  • I almost couldn't hold it together when Eunbi isn't coming back to Seoul, for now
  • but she did promise to Mom to come home soon so yeah, let's enjoy the little ducklings who missed her and make peace first
  • a little offended for Minyoung getting fired, though
  • T A E K W A N G
  • this boy doesn't disappoint
  • look at you so scared, you've met your match with Eunbi's LH ducklings
  • he isn't going home unless Eunbi does, right?
  • Lee Eunbi, you tried well with that apology but yeah, Gong Taekwang's still persistently wooing your heart come what may
  • Yian is completely another story
  • here goes the back and forth, back and forth *sighs*
  • serving up some playtime perfection thank youuu
  • anddd Kang Soyoung really had to be obnoxiously pathetic again

Guest emme85

I don't want to watch twin rivalry over boys... coz they tend to sacrifice oneself for the other... I hate that knowing they won't be happy because of that... If they really want to do something like that in the next 3 episodes, I prefer they make it that all 4 remains close friendship rather than who ends up with who.. maybe they'll find each other's soulmate when they're in college!! hahahaha..

In today's episode, I really love that TK knew it's Eun Byul, not Eun Bi, just by Eun Byul's smack on the head!! hahaha

And I'm gonna rewatch the scene where Eun Byul bravely confronting SY in front of the class!!!! Really2 love that scene!!

Yook Sung Jae' OST!! Omg.. his voice is really nice.... 

Preview for ep14 is out!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/school2015/view/preview/index.html?articleIndex=0

"YA do you like EBy or EBi?"

Can't believe we came to this.. argh.

@lovcom00 my heart stops the moment she ask that question

To me, the question was the sound of YAxEunbyul ship sinking...​ even the preview for Ep 14 is hinting it so..

But I'll still hope that TKxEunbi works out!! YA and Eunbyul can just remain best friends without any ship :D

IMO, YA should do sth about his resolve to go back to swimming, instead of getting stuck in the shipping business for a better character growth lol. I'm starting to question how much he actually liked Eunbyul since he flipped sides so fast

I don't want to watch twin rivalry over boys... coz they tend to sacrifice oneself for the other... I hate that knowing they won't be happy because of that... If they really want to do something like that in the next 3 episodes, I prefer they make it that all 4 remains close friendship rather than who ends up with who.. maybe they'll find each other's soulmate when they're in college!! hahahaha..

In today's episode, I really love that TK knew it's Eun Byul, not Eun Bi, just by Eun Byul's smack on the head!! hahaha

And I'm gonna rewatch the scene where Eun Byul bravely confronting SY in front of the class!!!! Really2 love that scene!!

Yook Sung Jae' OST!! Omg.. his voice is really nice.... 

Preview for ep14 is out!

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/school2015/view/preview/index.html?articleIndex=0

​Heul, why didn't they aired it if they're gonna upload it today? Whatevs, better than no preview at all. Thanks a bunch @emme85

Archived