[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Guest phichul

EBi and TK moment in love house

TK asked Ebi to back? but EBi refused.

TK : "If you don't. WHat about school?  "I was too good these days. I usually don't go"

Ebi to kids : "What are you guys doing not sleeping". "Did you guys brush your teeth?" "Seungmin goes to the bathroom, washes up and sleeps okay?. "Youngwon and Rajin go sleep". "If you don't leave in 1 hour, You'll miss the last bus". 

TK :  "She's the same. Her hand habits are bad. I got hit today" hahaha lol poor TK :P  . "what about you? WHat are you going to do now?" . 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest titinio

I need to watch this episode ASAAAAAAPPPPP!!!! OMG~ >________<

THE FIRST TIME A KOREAN HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA MAKE ME SQUEAL AND HYPERVENTILATING LIKE THIS!!

IMMA GOING CRAZY!! SDGHHJLMBVCXRYIKNXDYIBCFUBXTUHF

YA is at the bridge, and EByul comes. He's surprised by her greeting cuz its so different Someone translate this convo as well. It isn't long before YA knows its EByul and he's really in disbelief while EByul is giving this vibe of "Yeah, I'm not dead". They start arguing

Guest sendrick

the writers surely teasing Taebi shippers with the slowmo part..omgeeee u are so cruel writers!!!hahahhahaaa

Yes, now it's Yi Ahn's turn to finds out that Eun Byul is still alive.

They're at the bridge right now.

Yi Ahn mad at Eun Byul. He yells at Eun Byul and Eun Byul yells at him back.

Yi Ahn leaves.

Guest ruby014

lol taekwang stayed for the night at tongyeong ... he is playing with the kids hehehehe

This feels like taekwang and eun bi have kids whahahhahahaha

Yi ahnnnnn remembers Eun Bi when she was speaking at the hospital and then Eun Byul interrupted the memory hahahaha

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee ka so young heard Eun Bi is at tonyeong!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest shiuanchou

Hidden Content

​OMG, I can't wait to see how Eun Byul confronts KSY!!!!  I need to take off and go home to my tablet so I can watch this now!!!

Guest sendrick

Watching fmvs while reading all the live recaps..do u guys realize that Eunbi never call TK as in Tae Kwang, it is always Gong Tae Kwang, formally but softly. hahhaa ~~~~~~ and same goes to Yi An..always Han Yi An, different twin is different~~~~~luls

Guest phichul

poor my Yi Ahn ! :( he got confuse again! 

Eby : hya! . hya

HYA :  "What do you want at this time"

Eby : "yah. Does there have to be a reason when I want to see you?"

"I was debating because I thought you would misunderstand". And she said what therapy . and he said his shoulder therapy. and she's asking what happened. and she's talking about how he should've been careful when he knows that the shoulders are a swimming athelte's life. and he asked her why shes like this. and she said she's sorry for leaving him at the trip. "what are you". "My memory came back. My memory came back so I won't run away and hide, and I want to apoligize to SooIn"

Guest ruby014

someone get rid of ka so young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she was telling eun byul that yi ahn got hurt urrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhh then she ask yiahn to pick .....eun byul or eun bi???

the hellllllllll cliffffy!???1 what?!!!

Archived