[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Young is messing with the wrong person right now.

So Young said that Eun Bi is pretending to be Eun Byul.

Eun Byul is daebak!

Eun Byul wants to slap So Young but she stops. 

Ki Tae makes fun of Tae Kwang's hair.

Tae Kwang sits at his chair and look at Eun Byul. He still didn't figure out that Eun Byul is back.

@phichul @MissSquint @zaireen and @jolin_chan Thanks a lot for the live recap. Thanks a lot for your hard work!balloons smileycrazy monkey

I tried the link, but it lags too much. So I am relying on you, guys...:wub:

​It's lag here too unfortunately.

Thank you to @phichul @MissSquint @zaireen  who can still do the live recap

mine here is lagging, especially whenever EBy or EB in the scene arrgghhh

TK sit with EBy and the girls for lunch.

TK comes to the classroom but didn't see the confrontation since EByul went back to her seat. GT is surprise of his black hair. EBy talks to TK's dad then we go to cafateria scene, where TK seats near EBYul. He stares at her and she stares back then calls "What?" LOL I'm dying. SJ tells him how she trashed SY and TK can't believe it. Especially when EByul was confident on taking her down.

I'm laughing while doing this recap.

Tae Kwang sits beside Eun Byul at the cafeteria having lunch.

Shi Jin stills think Tae Kwang likes her.

Tae Kwang look at Eun Byul and Eun Byul said "what!"

Tae Kwang said to Eun Byul "Roof!" but Eun Byul gives him death stare.

He text Eun Byul "Roof!" and Eun Byul comes.

Damn lagging again.

Tae Kwang finds out that the person in front of him is Eun Byul (I knew it!)

He runs to Eun Bi's house.

He calls for Eun Bi.

Eun Bi is inside the car with mother going somewhere.

LOL He tells her to come to the roof, but she didn't. Then he meets her at the hallways and asks her why she's ignoring him. LOL she points his finger at her forehead and she hits him. THAT's when he knows there is something wrong. He ask if its the real GEB then where's is EBi then? New Ost plays as TK goes running to the twin's house, but Mom and Ebi are not there. They are going to the Love House then(?) 

If they plan to give me that running feat amazing new OST scene, but they won't give me TKxEBi in the end.. I'm gonna cry~ Every time I try to be over this, they give me such scenes, DO NOT TEASE my shipper heart show.

Guest phichul

Yi Ahn want to message Eun Bi when he remember Ebi said "If you don't want to see me anymore, then start your therapy soon" but he couldt do it!

Eby meet So young!!!!!! so young think that Ebi lol. Eby cross her arm!

SY : "Yah. Eunbyul!"

EBy :  'Have you been good?"

SY : "Been good? Whats wrong with you?"

"IF you were good LAST NIGHT" and they're asking if there was anything wrong with her. and soojung said her face is a face she wants to see everyday. and shijin said "you're embarassing" . the girl is saying that she heard the vice principal saying that eunbyul will transfer.  "she's transferring" . 

TK's father room

Eby : "There's no reason for other students to come in here since it's not often you step up to transfer a student"

"I'm not transferring. I don't want to. I have no reason to leave"

TK and Eby

TK : "I'm tired of this"

Eby : "what?"

SJ:  "Yah gongbyul. Seeing how you react to Tk, your memory must really be back"

Eby : she just said she's not scared no matter what ksy does

Archived