[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phichul

Eby :   "when i was young, the child you first met, was eunbi not me"

"when I went to the trip, I knew eunbi was tired, so i thought it would be right for us to switch even if it was late...so i thought i could live"

"I thought it was all my fault, so I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even approach her"

"why are you trying to teach me if you can't even handle yourself?"

so she plan to switch with Ebi bcs she feel guilt about chilhood in orpanhage

Flashback and Eun Byul saw So Young bullying Eun Bi.

She followed Eun Bi to the bridge and saw Eun Bi jumped off from the bridge.

Eun Byul saved Eun Bi.

Eun Bi's head hurt. Eun Byul took her to the hospital. 

I know she's not a bad person and she looked at Eun Bi with love.

Ebyul actually did saw the article of EBi being bullied and they assumed she died. Twins and mom talk, says their sorry and all that she bang. Cut to TK's dad and SY's dad talking. TK sees them and remembers back when SY's dad was introduced in front of the school.

So Young's father visiting Tae Kwang's father and Tae Kwang recognizes him as So Young's father.

Tae Kwang's hair is black so no umbrella scenes. Cry me a river.

So Young's father shows some paper to Tae Kwang's father and he looks scared. So Young's father is threatening Tae Kwang's father, I guess.

Tae Kwang is listening from outside the room. 

Tae Kwang enter the room afterwards and looks at the paper.

The twins are in their bedroom and they are staring at one another. Guess they can't believe they both have each other's face. Bonding!!! They are sharing the bed. EBi thanks EByul for what she had done and sorry for letting her see what happened in Tongyong.

Guest phichul

so she (Eby) thought switching with eunbi now would fix everything

"and..when I saw the post on the school page, I realized that if I don't take out the needle, then there will be more pain"

"You were in so much pain that whole time..I hate myself for not knowing that whole time"

mom : "Eunbyul-ah. I'm really sorry"

Eby : "No mom. I'm sorry"

Ebi  : "Unni. Even if I'm seeing you this close, I can't believe it"

Eby : "me too."

Guest rohma13

Guys umbrella scene is from episode 11 but they deleted it :( I hope PDnim will release the deleted scenes... So we can see our umbrella scene

In the classroom, her classmates are talking if she is being transferred. OOOHHH EByul enters the classroom while SY was trying to trash talk her. EByul is smirking. Then SY announces to the class that she is EBi. OMG I wanna know what she's saying. 

Archived