[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

1 more hour chingus :D:D I don't usually do all these live streaming but this drama is making me do all sorts of things :sweatingbullets:

​same.. and on top of it, i'm also watching all of sungjae's singing clips while waiting. what has gotten in to me :o I think i have a crush on a younger guy...

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KieraA

1 more hour chingus :D:D I don't usually do all these live streaming but this drama is making me do all sorts of things :sweatingbullets:

​same.. and on top of it, i'm also watching all of sungjae's singing clips while waiting. what has gotten in to me :o I think i have a crush on a younger guy...

@qwerty342 same here. ive been watching all btob, and sungjae's vid for the past few weeks. im having a crush not only on him but his band mates too!!

@qwerty342 same here. ive been watching all btob, and sungjae's vid for the past few weeks. im having a crush not only on him but his band mates too!!

​@KieraA lol me too. And I actually find one of his bandmate has strong resemblance with Nam Joo Hyuk :o Or maybe I'm too addicted I'm just seeing things? 10 more mins! 

Guest manquant

I'm currently absorbed on E04 of OCN Reset (Sohyun plays two characters there, too, and a wilder Eunbi namesake to boot) but I'm going to have to pause soon for the livestream.

Guest phichul

can I watch school 2015 live stream here? http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/vod.html?mode=live

​that site is late for airing episodes 'coz it already has an eng. subs :) I think it's ep 9 will air later in that site.. :)

here's the link w/o eng subs :) & if it's not working, here's the other link ;) heheh

​do you have another link? it lag so much because 1.6 k people stream at same times T_T

Guest phichul

finally mom see eunbyul. mom so shocked

mom asked : "why you not tell me if you're alive?"

eby: I couldn't. But I'm happy that I could see you

OK START of Recap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright back to the belldoor scene. Mom sees EByul, she takes a step back in shock. Mom gets herself together and start asking if she's ok. EByul say she's sorry while her mom is crying.

OK START of Recap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hidden Content

​OMG THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE SUCH A LEGEND :) PLS KEEP ME UPDATED HEHEH

cr to owner

OMG TK HAS A BLUE PHONE AS WELL.................................................... OOPS i was so sure it was Yiahn 

Mother looks so shocked when Eun Byul show up at the door. 

She's crying and asks whether Eun Byul hurt anywhere. Eun Byul said sorry to her mother. She's crying.

Mother asks why she did that. They hugs each other. 

Eun Bi sees Eun Byul and shocked too.

lagging.. Damn

Archived