[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

trans: Watch Who are You episode 13 tonight at 10PM! 

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! soooo cute

they already have kids whahahahahahaha (LOL kidding?!!!!!!)

If this scene will not be shown ..... help-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

​OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

you guys..you guys i was hoping..i swear to god..i was hoping that TaeKwang will have a chance to go to the love house and play with the kids..and it happens..oh my god my heart can't take this..loooooooooooooooook at him,,,so happy and GUHHHHHHH

thank you for this picture,..you made my day ..ahhhhhhhhhhhh i need to hug someone..my emotions are just

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phichul
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! soooo cute

they already have kids whahahahahahaha (LOL kidding?!!!!!!)

Hihihi thank you for the pic.. I love seeing him with his bright smile.. After all the misery that he had, i want him back to the way he is, mischievous yet adorable kid.. Can't wait for tonight episode

​seems like TK meet Ebi in Love house (since there a re many kids)?? 

and its still 8 hours to go~ :huh:

TaeKwang will go to EunByul's house then realize that EunBi has gone..then he will ask EunByul " where did she go ?!!" then he will go all the way to where she is and meet her in the Love house..

and kids will be like " Noona..is that your boyfriend " TaeKwang will give them a bright smile and a bear hug ..awwwwwwwwww ~

then he will spend the night there ..just imagine him spending the night there..with her and the kids..at the Love house..the boy who has been alone for half of his life is now with the girl he loves..and surrounding by so many lovely kids..do you feel the warmth already ?!!

i can totally see him moving there with her ..

i just..

CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :w00t:

EDIT :

i can totally see TaeKwang behaving like a kid ..can you picture him leaving the vegetables like the kids did in episode 1 and EunBi will be like " ya Gong TaeKwang..you should eat that ..the kids are watching.." then he will give her the puppy face and eat them..ahhhhhhhhh the feels ..i can't 

Thank you all for the update!!! 

IM SO SAD I CANNOT STREAM IT LIVE TODAY (AND TODAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT EPISODE AS WELL UGHHHH) 

I hope you guys keep this page updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 

Bring on the love triangle, square, rectangle, circle!!! hehe I want my questions to be answered by tonight plsssss 

Credits to mey_99_mey comment: If Eunbyul do not tell YiAn yet that she's Eunbyul and YiAn tell her (eunbi) to not transfer away cuz he love her i think it's more interesting

the time has come guys 

Predictions for tonight: 

- TK being a cutiepie (as usual) 

- YIAHN CALLING THE REAL EUNBYUL EUNBI

- Yiahn won't end up sending the text 

- Eunbyul finally explains herself to Yiahn 

any more predictions? 

the moment when you cant make up your mind and just want them to somehow all be together..... SOMEHOW... 

like srsly Ebi just date both men 

(IM KIDDING) 

And I was reading this and thought "TaeBi"!!!!

Dawson's Creek drama revealed! Joey almost ended up with BFF Dawson instead of Pacey 

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 02:17 GMT, 8 June 2015 | Updated: 06:10 GMT, 8 June 2015 

By the end of Dawson's Creek, Joey Potter (Katie Holmes) was in the arms of Pacey Witter (Joshua Jackson) - with some fans hoping she would end up with Dawson Leery (James Van Der Beek).

And it seems those hopeful fans were almost granted their wish, as Joey was originally meant to end up with her BFF, Dawson, for a quintissential 'girl next door' love story.

'It was clear to us that it was she and Dawson who would wind up together. Halfway through, Kevin calls me and says, "I changed my mind,"' Paul Stupin revealed on Saturday, reports Us Weekly.

Scroll down for video 

Almost a change in the plot: Joey Potter (Katie Holmes - middle) almost ended up with Dawson Leery (James Van Der Beek - right) instead of Pacey Witter (Joshua Jackson - left) in the hit '90s series Dawson's Creek

+4

Almost a change in the plot: Joey Potter (Katie Holmes - middle) almost ended up with Dawson Leery (James Van Der Beek - right) instead of Pacey Witter (Joshua Jackson - left) in the hit '90s series Dawson's Creek

He and his co-showrunner Kevin Williamson said the news during the ATX Television Festival in Austin on Saturday.

It was while Kevin penned the series finale, where the characters jump ahead five years, that he realized there would be a change of events.

What was meant to be Dawson and Joey's romantic ending got the axe, as he found it wasn't 'what the show set up to be.'

'I wanted it to be a twist on the teen genre but also wanted it to be surprising, honest and real and say something about soul mates and what soul mates can be,' Paul clarified, adding that he believed all three characters to be 'soul mates.'

'That's why we did it that way. When you left the show in that last moment, they're a family and everyone got what they wanted. There was fulfillment and they were all happy.'

Foursome: Michelle Williams (far left) also played a major character, Jden Lindley, on the series

+4

Foursome: Michelle Williams (far left) also played a major character, Jden Lindley, on the series

As Joey and Pacey ended up together, the series also came to a close with Dawson landing his dream job in the film industry.

And Michelle Williams' character, Jen Lindley, passed away while leaving audiences with a tear-jerking video bidding farewell to her daughter - one that was created with the assistance of Dawson.  

'They had dealt with the death of a parent but they hadn't dealt with the death of someone in their circle,' he explained. 'Until you deal with death, that's one more way of coming of age.'

Girl next door: Joey almost ended up with her BFF but creators of the show found it wasn't 'what the show set up to be'

+4

Girl next door: Joey almost ended up with her BFF but creators of the show found it wasn't 'what the show set up to be'

The series followed a group of friends in the small coastal town of Capeside as they help each other cope with adolescence.

The popular series ran from 1998 to 2003.

There had been rumours about a reunion in the works, but now seems unlikely.

During a recent interview with Yahoo! Style, Katie said: 'I don’t know, does it work today? I don’t want them to grow up. You know, it’s kind of like your parents — they never get out of their fifties, that’s where they are.

'We just did it, we all enjoyed it. It was of a certain time, it was pre-internet. There was an innocence there.'

Lovebirds: Pacey and Joey did end up together at the end of the series
  • SHARE PICTURE
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

+4

Lovebirds: Pacey and Joey did end up together at the end of the series

yay! I'm really excited to see EBy back, since some people questioning EBy feeling towards YA maybe tonight we will see her truly feeling..as the insider stated that the love triangle will advance to 4 young hot bloods youthful and romantic story.. TK to EB, EB to YA, EBy to YA and YA to EB/EBy..wow how lucky YA has two girls rooting for him hihihi

anyway, i just want emphasis the youthful and romantic story, i know one story for sure, TK acknowledged that EB is gone and he's run looking for her, we can categorised that as youthful and romantic right? Hihihi

sorry for rambling, i just want for time move faster.. Hihihi :) 

TaeKwang will go to EunByul's house then realize that EunBi has gone..then he will ask EunByul " where did she go ?!!" then he will go all the way to where she is and meet her in the Love house..

1433744792321.jpg

and kids will be like " Noona..is that your boyfriend " TaeKwang will give them a bright smile and a bear hug ..awwwwwwwwww ~

then he will spend the night there ..just imagine him spending the night there..with her and the kids..at the Love house..the boy who has been alone for half of his life is now with the girl he loves..and surrounding by so many lovely kids..do you feel the warmth already ?!!

1433744792432.jpg

i can totally see him moving there with her ..

i just..

CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :w00t:

EDIT :

i can totally see TaeKwang behaving like a kid ..can you picture him leaving the vegetables like the kids did in episode 1 and EunBi will be like " ya Gong TaeKwang..you should eat that ..the kids are watching.." then he will give her the puppy face and eat them..ahhhhhhhhh the feels ..i can't 

​they look like a happy family is this picture. :)

I can see them playing the new OST when :

- EunByul came back to school 

- TaeKwang running to EunBi's house to realize that she is already gone..

- YA realize that EunByul is back and run to meet her 

- the end of the episode with a cliffhanger

I'm so into the new OST..it gives me all the feels :wub:

EDIT :

I can totally see this scene :

EunBi : ya Gong TaeKwang ..!! why did you come here ..!!

TaeKwang : what ..i was just ...( EunBi interrupted him )

EunBi : passing by ..!!

TaeKwang : No ..i was going to say that..i came here to show you my new haircut ..i look good right ?!!

EunBi smiles..and TaeKwang smiles..and i cryyyyyyyyyyyyy~

i have no idea what's wrong with me today..forgive my shipper heart and wild imagination..i just can't with them :tears:

OMG .. that pic :wub:

Tae Kwang look adorable .. love that smile

i think he will be the 1st person who realize the switch

that's why he run so fast to Eun Byul House to meet Eun Bi

and when he can't meet her he follow her to Love House

i think Eun Byul comeback make Eun Bi glad that now she had a reason to go to the Love House

and not to worry about mom . 

yay! I'm really excited to see EBy back, since some people questioning EBy feeling towards YA maybe tonight we will see her truly feeling..as the insider stated that the love triangle will advance to 4 young hot bloods youthful and romantic story.. TK to EB, EB to YA, EBy to YA and YA to EB/EBy..wow how lucky YA has two girls rooting for him hihihi

anyway, i just want emphasis the youthful and romantic story, i know one story for sure, TK acknowledged that EB is gone and he's run looking for her, we can categorised that as youthful and romantic right? Hihihi

sorry for rambling, i just want for time move faster.. Hihihi :) 

​I really love today's mood and atmosphere. Everyone is feeling so excited waiting for tonight's broadcast.

Thanks @Shajoona for your prediction of what is going to happen tonight and I really hope it will happen for real. 

Eun Byul is ready to kick some a** tonight. :w00t:

From the insta photo, it seems like Eun Bi is back living at the orphanage. If I were Eun Byul's mother, I can't let her go back and live at the orphanage. She could adopt Eun Bi and just let her visit the place whenever she wants since she looooves her brothers and sisters. She looks exactly like Eun Byul and I would feel like I'm abandoning my child if i let her go like this. Maybe, I'm speaking too early.

From the insta photo, it seems like Eun Bi is back living at the orphanage. If I were Eun Byul's mother, I can't let her go back and live at the orphanage. She could adopt Eun Bi and just let her visit the place whenever she wants since she looooves her brothers and sisters. She looks exactly like Eun Byul and I would feel like I'm abandoning my child if i let her go like this. Maybe, I'm speaking too early.

I have a feeling that the mother and even EunByul want her to stay..but she wanted to go back to the Love house..those kids are her family and that place is her home..she was happy there despite the fact that she is an orphan..so i believe that she took this chance ( EunByul coming home ) so she can go back to where she belong..maybe later the mother will adopt her ..but i think that the mother really want EunBi to stay despite the fact that Eunbyul is back now..but i believe that this is EunBi's Decision ..she just want to go home ..i can't wait to see the kids reaction when they see her..awwwwwwww ~ 

I have a feeling that the mother and even EunByul want her to stay..but she wanted to go back to the Love house..those kids are her family and that place is her home..she was happy there despite the fact that she is an orphan..so i believe that she took this chance ( EunByul coming home ) so she can go back to where she belong..maybe later the mother will adopt her ..but i think that the mother really want EunBi to stay despite the fact that Eunbyul is back now..but i believe that this is EunBi's Decision ..she just want to go home ..i can't wait to see the kids reaction when they see her..awwwwwwww ~ 

​And maybe Tae Kwang decide to stay there at Love House together with Eun Bi since his father always tells him to get out from the house. But it seems impossible right?

An instagram update from official KBSR

"From chubby spark blonde hair boy to calm black hair boy! What happen to Tae Kwang that his hair colour and look changed?【 #whoareyou 】"

Translation cr to ktranslate

Guest manquant

​At this point, I don't think Mikyung would just easily let Eunbi go back to Tongyeong just because Eunbyul returned unless it is for Eunbi's sake (Eunbi finally having a break from all the stress, having the chance to say goodbye to her little ducklings and Mikyung properly adopting her after tying up loose ends). We've all seen how their progress into a genuinely loving mother-daughter relationship. I personally am a little too invested in the two of them, with Eunbyul of course, being a nice, happy family at the end. But obviously, there are respective issues to settle first.

Guest sendrick

I don't know about you guys..but I know we are getting a great and happy ending.:w00t: Plus, this is a high school drama, and after all the mysteries and scandals, they should put a great ending, maybe a warmth one where everyone return to their right place but with a good feeling for each other, everyone as in all of the characters..wait that's include SY hah!:P 

yiahn please just make up your fast!! go go gooooo!!! i am so nervous because so many tekwang pictures appear everywhere... omg what will happen to my ship? kwkwkwk

I wouldn't worry about that.   The instagram and So Hyun play both shipper sides with their pictures lol.  I'm actually more interested in YA and Eun Byul interaction and what happens there,  but I guess they are saving that for the episode. ​

Though I do expect this to be a TK/EB and YA/EByul episode.   YA won't send that text and will now have Eun Byul back, so we have to wait to see his reaction.  

Also Eun Bi at Love House I think is a good idea.  She seriously needs to inform them she's not dead... and she can stay out of the way while Eun Byul does her thing.  I expect her to come back and save the day (with TK on her side? I think he's going though some soul searching right now too) when Eun Byul is in trouble though. 

Archived