[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

At first I was trying to ignore it, but since some people keep bringing it up, now I'm too itchy to not comment anymore.

I think, saying YA only loves kid Eun Byul and he only loves her because of time they spent as kids is nonsense. This kind of scenario only plays out if only they spent time as kids then they got separated, and just met recently when they're in high school. That only makes sense if that's the case, since in that case the guy only knows the girl when they're kids, and when they met again he only carried the memory when they're kids and was in love with that, so he didn't know how the current girl was because people can change as they grow up. But YA and Eun Byul's case is completely different. YA and Eun Byul continuously spent time together since they were kids until now. So they're definitely fully aware of each other personality even after growing up, and still spend so much time with each other until now. For the example, YA texting Eun Byul during competition in a kinda 'flirty' way indicates that they do often text each other and are pretty close. YA's actions to Eun Bi when he thought she was Eun Byul also indicates that he indeed spends so much time with Eun Byul, added by YA and Eun Byul memories when they're in high school. He spent so much time with her continuously from kids until high school, so he definitely doesn't only see kid Eun Byul but also continuously sees Eun Byul as they grew up together, yet he's still in love with Eun Byul until now. He's the one who knows Eun Byul the most after all, that's why he keeps noticing Eun Bi's difference with Eun Byul. That means YA is definitely in love with current Eun Byul. Just because this drama mostly showed the memories when they were kids, doesn't mean the memory of them when they grew up until now doesn't exist.

I also think it's unfair to judge how Eun Byul acts towards YA only based on the deck scene alone. Eun Byul obviously has her own circumstances which made her did that, and she doesn't always do that to YA. She had this painful expression on her when YA offered to be her punching bag, also the other facts that indicates Eun Byul definitely cherishes YA at least as a friend, clearly indicate that she didn't really want to be cruel to YA and she has other reasons why she did that. YA was shocked after that, and the fact YA keeps spending time besides Eun Byul all this time indicating that Eun Byul definitely isn't always so cruel to YA, and they have their own shares of good memories. So it's definitely unfair to take this as a solely example on how Eun Byul acts towards YA.

I'll just be blunt here, like someone said, it does feel like some people keep looking for the bad in Eun Byul. Some scenes can be read more than what it literally says, but Idk when it comes to Eun Byul - YA scenes on the deck somehow some people keep taking it literally, when there are other facts and hints that say it's definitely more than that. I get a feeling some people are doing this to justify their own ships. ​

​THANK YOU someone gets what I'm saying. Honestly if it's their ship its okay, but don't go looking for the bad in other people. I've been on different ships for different dramas and I noticed the fans on here really take it seriously. REALLY REALLY seriously. Usually opposing ships can still see the good in each character, and no offense to the people who don't do this on here, but there are people who say "we understand" and then especially with EunbixTK shippers they say we ship them because we pity him? Nope. His character is just adorable. Then they point out all the bad in Eunbyul so Eubi will look better with Yian. ;A;!! LETS FIND THE GOOD IN EACH CHARACTER~~~ Even SY, although she should be punished, was clearly made that way by her parents. Eunbyul isn't bad. I wish people would see that...

I remember reading on here once that one fan pointed out how we should look in-between the lines, and i agree, there are layers. Don't always take things just as is. Then someone replied back to her about how "thats how we are going to take it because thats what they show, they can't expect viewers to imagine it etc." But they do. This is still a mystery drama, surprising huh considering all the romance drama, but its mystery, and mystery always has more layers than regular dramas. Thats the fun of it. They drop hints here and there and we try to figure it out~ Like how some fans take note of all the books that appear! (seriously the props are amazing) 

I just want everyone to give Eunbyul a chance ;A;...

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't look for the bad in Eun Byul at all (like the slipper scene, YA was JOKING around and said if she had a twin he'd be tired because there would be two ugly girls with bad personalities, he kind of deserves the smack lol)., but I also do object the whole "He was IN LOVE with Eun Byul" as if they were dating and in a serious romantic relationships. They were not.  They had a flirty relationship at times,  but it obviously did not go past that.  I think he wanted more, but we don't really know what she wanted.   Saying he's in love with Eun Byul and therefore loving Eun Bi or being with Eun Bi is "morally wrong" (I've see that a lot), I don't agree with.   In the same people try to downplay Eun Byul and call her a bad person, I also think people kind of exaggerate her relationship with YA for their own shipping purposes.   Even if YA WAS dating Eun Byul, that does not mean he can't move on - espeically when he thinks she's dead.  

Guest 26sp

Hahaha its because our ship has such a low chance that we have to think of all the circumstances to keep it going and satisfy ourselves! Honestly I can see why TaeBi shippers ship them together.. his character is literally super sweet! You would be blind not to fall for him! But I also hope you guys can also see why we ship YiBi  :sweatingbullets: Its Monday in Korea so lets all watch happily. I have a feeling this week's episodes will be extra interesting now that Eun Byul is back :D

sometimes i also think people want yian and enbyul together because they want taekwang to endup with eunbi.

i think its pretty clear that eunbi fall for yian and she doesnt see taekwang in a romantic way. eunbi does everything for yian, and taekwang does everything for eunbi, they do it without granted. that love works. and no matter the result (either they will receive their love back or no), they do it happily.

if eunbi fall for yian just let her be

if taekwang fall for eunbi just let him be

if some wish taekwang to be happy and get eunbi (which he was already rejected by her), its okay. but its okay too for some one else to wish eunbi happiness with her endup with yian (eventho eubi hasnt said "i like you to yian").

If some sees taekwang as miserable kid that deserve, some one else can sees eunbi as miserable kid that deserve happiness too.

i think its all depend on our POV.

maybe some yibi shipper says bad about ones character, but according to my observation taebi shipper not better.

CREDITS TO OWNER OMG THANK U SO MUCH 
ALL MY FWWEEELS IN CAPS RN SKIHDRISJUORISDRISDSFSDFSDAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JEHRIHWEUHRLWIAJOIRWAULEIJLOI VWEOIAE IM SQUEALING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW 

I NEVER KNEW THE WORD "SINCE" MADE SO MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE TO THAT SENTENCE 

just to clarify that its yiahn: 

cr to owner :) 

Guest dramacf

oh nooooooooooooo..when they said that SungJae's OST will be released in the middle of June ..is this means 15 which is the next Monday..oh my dear god..it's on the last week ..i just can't 

​Maybe they're saving the best for last! They'll release his OST for the last week....WHEN HE GETS THE GIRL!!! Squeee!!! 

EunBi better realize that Taekwang is good for her coz she never has to pretend when she's with him. She can always be herself and Taekwang accepts that...her and all her flaws...

so I was just rewatching the scene where taekwang confesses his feelings and as soon as he says 'I like you', his upbeat song starts playing...and then when they hug, the chorus blasts and it's like hooray! this didn't register the first time I watched it because I was so sad he got rejected, but the fact that it wasn't a sad depressing song is a good sign isn't it?

I'm not sure what the lyrics are though, but that's what i'm holding on to. There's hope for TKxEB!

Considering how good and hard beat the new OST is, I wonder on what scenes this OST will be used. Probably on Eun Byul's comeback scenes, especially when she's getting back at SY? Or TK looking for Eun Bi scenes? Anyways I hope the scenes that will be accompanied by this awesome OST will be an awesome scene as well. 

Now that there's this awesome OST, I hope Reset rock ver will be released in the end. Don't make it unreleased forever ;__;

I'm sorry guys its just my opinion. I'm not seen eunbyul as a bad character at all. I'm just trying to say that yian likes more to kind eunbyul (eunbi) (yian said it himself that he likes changed eunbyul more) but it doesnt mean that eunbyul is bad. It just his personal prefference

and when I said eunbyul is rude etc, its not my own opinion but its based on people saying about her (taewang, yian, her friend mom) so I dont hate her even a little. I write it based from what in the drama

And I'm not hard shipper or whatshover,  I didnt say that because of my shipping lol. in my pov after watch this drama, I see eunbyul as an independent girl that not like to pull any romantic way with yian. she's strong and badass, she doesnt like people to care too much about her. I dunno but I felt that she's just trying to be a friend with yian no more than that. maybe because she's doesnt wanna to break years of relationdhip with romantic feeling.

I have that kind of relationship with my childhood friend, and I know that he tend to likes me (he said that himself) but after that we pretend not to know anything and continue our friendship. so I think eunbyul is trying to protect their relationship with no romantic feeling inside. thats why she act like nothing happened though she know that yian likes her and supporting him secretly.  its either she afraid it would affected to their frienship or from their childhood day she's just see him as friend no more than that. or she do that because of both. for my case since our oldays together I didn't see him as a man even for once lol. I'm happy when I was with him but it doesnt make my heart flutter. so again I not trying to pull my shipping even a little lol I have kind of relationship similar to that thats why I said it lol

let's just wait until its airing and get the answer. happy monday  :D

I don't look for the bad in Eun Byul at all (like the slipper scene, YA was JOKING around and said if she had a twin he'd be tired because there would be two ugly girls with bad personalities, he kind of deserves the smack lol)., but I also do object the whole "He was IN LOVE with Eun Byul" as if they were dating and in a serious romantic relationships. They were not.  They had a flirty relationship at times,  but it obviously did not go past that.  I think he wanted more, but we don't really know what she wanted.   Saying he's in love with Eun Byul and therefore loving Eun Bi or being with Eun Bi is "morally wrong" (I've see that a lot), I don't agree with.   In the same people try to downplay Eun Byul and call her a bad person, I also think people kind of exaggerate her relationship with YA for their own shipping purposes.   Even if YA WAS dating Eun Byul, that does not mean he can't move on - espeically when he thinks she's dead.  

​Oh I'm not referring to ALL YiBi shippers, some do though. It's just with YiBi shippers, there are a lot of people who make Eunbyul seem like a really mean person. Wether or not YiAn was in love with her etc aside. I just don't like it when they make her out to be some extremely selfish mean bitchy person. Whereas TaekwangxEunbi shippers don't do that because Eunbyul isn't an obstacle. Which I understand that's just the reason, maybe some of us would say mean things about her if she was an obstacle for them. I'm just saying in general, I want to see Eunbyul's story and dele further into her relationship with YiAn before anyone decides she's mean.

Hahaha its because our ship has such a low chance that we have to think of all the circumstances to keep it going and satisfy ourselves! Honestly I can see why TaeBi shippers ship them together.. his character is literally super sweet! You would be blind not to fall for him! But I also hope you guys can also see why we ship YiBi  :sweatingbullets: Its Monday in Korea so lets all watch happily. I have a feeling this week's episodes will be extra interesting now that Eun Byul is back :D

​Oh I think YiBi is cute too! I just really like how TK and Eunbi make up for what the other person lacks. ^^~ Especially the scene where YiAn and her eat on a bench before school, that was very cute~ It's just I ship TKxEunBi more~

I'm sorry guys its just my opinion. I'm not seen eunbyul as a bad character at all. I'm just trying to say that yian likes more to kind eunbyul (eunbi) but it doesnt mean that eunbyul is bad. It just his personal prefference

and when I said eunbyul is rude etc, its not my opinion but its based on people saying about her (taewang, yian, her friend mom) so I dont hate her even a little. I write it based what from the drama

And I'm not hard shipper or whatshover,  I didnt say that because of my shipping lol. in my pov after watch this drama, I see eunbyul as an independent girl that not like to pull any romantic way with yian. she's strong and badass, she doesnt like people to care too much about her. I dunno but I felt that she's just trying to be a friend with yian no more than that. maybe because she's doesnt wanna to break years of relationship with romantic feeling.

I have that kind of relationship with my childhood friend, and I know that he tend to likes me (he said that himself) but after that we pretend not to know anything and continue our friendship. so I think eunbyul is trying to protect their relationship with no romantic feeling inside. thats why she act like nothing happened though she know that yian likes her and supporting him secretly.  so again I not trying to pull my shipping even a little lol I have kind of relationship similar to that thats why I said it lol

let's just wait until its airing and get the answer. happy monday  :D

​Honestly I'm not sure who he's more kind to because we haven't seen that many scenes of him and Eunbyul (I'm really excited to have her back~~) I think more than anything, I don't like the comparisons between the two girls. Shippers compare the boys, and thats normal, but I think it bothers me to see them compare the twins, and say who is better than who, because unlike the boys who both have a lot of scenes, Eunbi's scenes are a LOT more than Eunbyul's so of course we get biased. I agree the girl is probably rude and really blunt but she's popular so I'm sure theres a good reason why. XD 

The new OST ..is DAEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKK..gives me the feelings of RESET..i love it ..i believe i believe that it's not too late ~ 

@zaireen 

oh my gosh thank you for the pic sweetie..look at EunByul..YA seems angry or sad ?!! and TaeKwang has this look on his face..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..i can't wait 

Guest sendrick

New OST

It sounds sooo good. Might be my second favorite OST of this drama after Reset.

​AHH..I got it! Reset might probably for Eunbi to reset her new life when she came to Seoul, and now we have Return, this probably for EUnbyul..for finally coming back to reveal everything..omgoshh both songs are so good and give me feels, WAY has good osts and I think most of the osts are good and likeable and meaningful..and Wendy of RV seriously has great voice,I really like her. plus the rapper also jjang!  oh it would be funny if Joy was the one that sing this song haha cough *wifey* cough..well this song probably for the broken heart ones. To the shippers of any ship in this drama hahaa..we believe~~~~~WANDA fighting!:wub:

p/s ; gonna lurking this thread for live recaps. thanks in advance awesome people!! *oh my weak heart* 

so I was just rewatching the scene where taekwang confesses his feelings and as soon as he says 'I like you', his upbeat song starts playing...and then when they hug, the chorus blasts and it's like hooray! this didn't register the first time I watched it because I was so sad he got rejected, but the fact that it wasn't a sad depressing song is a good sign isn't it?

I'm not sure what the lyrics are though, but that's what i'm holding on to. There's hope for TKxEB!

​The lyrics aren't really sad, but they aren't really happy either. Kind of longing?  Though his OST is probably a better sign it might be a TKxEB end, unless he's going to have a depressing OST.   

Guest ruby014

Kim So Hyun IG update 

trans: Returned Eun Byul.. Can Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang recognise her?... Meet tonight at 10 PM~

Off topic~yesssss!  I love them both!!!!!!! 

trans: Shooting for Domino Pizza with Woo Bin oppa~!!!

Archived