[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

After watching ep 12, I just had to stop by to say that my love for Tae Kwang now is overwhelming! His confession was absolutely beautiful, totally Tae Kwang style. One of the best I've ever seen, so pure but passionate at the same time :wub: (Sung jae. I want you in your own drama now! You're so good and I love your black hair <3)

Till now I always had doubts about who will be the lucky guy who will get Eun Bi at the end. Now I'm completely sure it will be Tae Kwang (if she will take someone, since this is a school drama). They have a beautiful, romantic story together. The one with Yi Ahn was born from a misunderstanding and just can't grow strong in only 4 episodes, plus EunByul's comeback. The bus scene was a sort of goodbye for them, it recalled the one of some episodes ago, where Eun Bi watches the two boys from the bus and we couldn't tell who she was really parting from... now she left YiAhn, and that's the right decision imo.

Eun Bi and TaeKwang instead, they know each other and overcame everthing together since the very first episodes till now, it can't be a second lead story. Usually second leads get very boring or annoying at some point, here it's the opposite, the writer is very good in portraing his life, his depth, his feelings. And why make him confess now (before Yi Ahn too)? I think Eun Bi really didn't saw that coming, now she will start to realize it and miss him. I hope it at least.

I really hope she won't get with Yi Ahn at the end. He's super cute, caring, a VERY beautiful character, but it would be very messed up. He's not meant for her and their feelings wouldn't have been portraied the right way throughout the drama... the script, the acting, everything it's great, but it'd be very complicated to show it and not fit at all for a triangle that has been so tight till now.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sendrick

credits to XXZANABAEXX.

This video is so beautifully made it made me cry so much that when my brother came in he asked me what my problem was cause i was crying hard lol. The feels just cant be stopped.

​yeah XXZANABAEXX really did a great job with the fmv of WAY..like all of them including other dramas too. I discovered her/him (idk haha) accidentally during angry mom drama fever haha. The Battle Scars of Angry Mom version made me wanna watch Angry Mom so badly and Im glad that I did all thanks to XXZANABAEXX hahha. The song chosen and the scenes in most of the fmvs are jjang!! Go watch it!

p/s: in this fmv somehow,it seems when TK said "I like you" to her..why does it feels so painful to watch..like he was so vulnerable and fragile that time..but still find courage to confess despite of knowing Eunbi's feedback..beautiful that it hurts. *my weak heartI T_____T*

I know this is my delusional shipper mind talking, but how precious would it be if Eunbi went up to Taekwang at the end and asked him if he could confess again? That she always lies so she wants a second chance ;A;…I know it won't happen but I CAN STILL DREAM TAT not to say they absolutely won't end up together though, I haven't given up especially since Eunbyul is back.

What gets me the most is that the one who would be the most heart broken without Eunbi is Taekwang. Wether YiAn likes her or not, Taekwang definitely does like her more than YiAn does. The confusion, eunbyul everything aside for YiAn, his feelings wouldn't compare to Taekwang. Eunbi is to Taekwang, what Eunbyul is to YiAn (kind of). A very very special person the guys treasures. I just really want Taekwang to get what he wants ;A;. I mean sure he is a jealous freak right now, but he did say "Don't concern yourself with her, or at the very least don't make her cry" In the end Eunbi's feelings matter the most to him. THE POOR BOY JUST CANT CATCH A BREAK ;A;….someone hug him...

The black hair feels so un-taekwang XD The orangey/blonde hair really fit the character~

I hope the reason why Eun Bi and Eun Byul were put in orphanages and separated will also be disclosed. I hope the writer won't miss this out. 

hope so. But we're running out of episodes I repeat.. so writer nim might be will pass this. Actually this point already explained by eun byul's diary when eun bi got her memories back even it's not really too specific. You know this kind of stuff doesn't become the center part of the plot. Writer nim seems focus the other things more. :D

​I thought the parents died in a car accident, the bigger question for me was how did the girls end up in two separate orphanages.

@littleinvisiblenao, @tucci Since School 2015 ratings have been increasing, especially due to TK's story, I really believe that Eun Bi and TK have good chances to end up together at the end. I am hoping that Eun Byul will somehow help her sister to some extent, since she was the one who forced her to take her place. Due to that switch, she caused a lot of painful moments for Eun Bi. I really wish, she will become aware of it.

I hope, since Eun Bi wants to leave that TK will be the one who stops her in the end. 

@littleinvisiblenao, @tucci Since School 2015 ratings have been increasing, especially due to TK's story, I really believe that Eun Bi and TK have good chances to end up together at the end. I am hoping that Eun Byul will somehow help her sister to some extent, since she was the one who forced her to take her place. Due to that switch, she caused a lot of painful moments for Eun Bi. I really wish, she will become aware of it.

I hope, since Eun Bi wants to leave that TK will be the one who stops her in the end. 

​That's right. Everytime I see Eun Bi-YA, I enjoy their scenes together, but I just can't see them in a romantic way. Maybe because I think of his love for EunByul. Not to mention that that would be a terrible way of starting a new sisters-relationship for the twins LOL

I can't wait for Eun Byul to kick So Young's richard simmons in front of the entire school (even thought that means Eun Bi didn't do much to stand for herself LOL). Kudos to Jo Soo-Hyang (the actress who plays So Young), who's mentioned nowhere - maybe because she's not pretty enough - but nailed this major role!

YiAnxEunBi shippers!!! Let's stay strong for this upcoming wind!!! :D I'm still being hopeful :P 

​lol I think we can just stay back and watch what happens. I am still very hopeful and still don't see how they'll do a TK/EB end, but I'm just sitting here on the side waiting and watching.   We'll see how it goes.  :w00t:    Regardless of what happens, I do hope people aren't hating on characters because their ship did not work out.  I see it already and it's getting seriously out of hand. 

Guest shiuanchou

Kang soo yong. .she stiil think that the girl is eunbi? kind hearted eunbi? lol she's gonna in trouble. taewang even said that no one in school dare to bothering her because of her bad tempered. I gonna love this lol. I know it would be interesting  :D  who would be more bitchy? who woud be the winner? eunbyul or kang soo yong? ( I will root for eunbyul lol)  :phew:

I hope monday came fasteeeer~

I have faith in Eun Byul, there is a reason that she can be the queen B in school without bullied, stepped on others.  Look at how she talks to the director (TK's dad), she is fearless and strong.

No Eun Bi in the preview, but I think Eun Buyl and mother will not just let Eun Bi leave like that, they will find her.

I felt - YA, EBi, EBy and TK all 4 would be hurt.... This drama is take us to the next level.... Is not about who hurt the most but it just who can survive to the next level. I for one really rooting for YA and EBi.  There is nothing wrong with EBy or TK but I just felt for whatever reason this both should ended together.  Is that sense of bonding that build up one episode after the other for both YA and EBi. Who can defy love, attraction and heart strong - unless PD Writer or Act of God.

whatever the outcomes - be good to each other....

I just can't see Ebi with YA.  :wacko:

I just feel like the person who has been by your side, protecting, and taking up for her, Taekwang, is a better match. I dont know what went on with YA and Eby. I don't know if they will end up together. But I'd rather have them all as friends only than see Ebi with YA,  no offence to EbixYa shippers. It just seems weird to me. You come, pretend to be your sister, her best guy friend thinks you are his friend. He likes you because he had a crush on your sister. He finds out she is dead. Then she isn't dead and she comes back. I don't think he will get over Eby like that. If he gets over her and starts liking her sister....I just...I don't know about that.

I just feel like the person who has been by your side, protecting, and taking up for her, Taekwang, is a better match. I dont know what went on with YA and Eby. I don't know if they will end up together. But I'd rather have them all as friends only than see Ebi with YA,  no offence to EbixYa shippers. It just seems weird to me. You come, pretend to be your sister, her best guy friend thinks you are his friend. He likes you because he had a crush on your sister. He finds out she is dead. Then she isn't dead and she comes back. I don't think he will get over Eby like that. If he gets over her and starts liking her sister....I just...I don't know about that.

​I totally agree with you. I understand some people say that you can't control you're feelings, and though that is true to a certain extent, it just seems wrong to me. YiAn liked Eunbyl for years, grew up with her fell in love with her, and all because someone who came and is a bit more openly affectionate towards people, makes him waver? Honestly if she didn't have the same face would he have ever paid attention to her? To begin with I don't think Eunbyul is as cold as people believe. She's tough, and has more layers than Eunbi (not openly affectionate) but they often hung out right? They had fun together, she hit him with her slipper, which isn't mean guys its playing with your friend. It just…it seems so wrong, especially since they have the same face. I really want EunbixTaekwang, and it may be selfish of me, but if that can't happen I'd like for them to remain friends with an open ending or something. I just can't watch poor Taekwang, the one who has been supporting her 100% but never asking for anything in return, be hurt again ;A;. Just too hard to watch. 

Black hair Taekwang at school (June.6)
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=school&no=138893

It seems every weekend, there's filming at school. Yesterday(June.6) Yian wasn't at the school filming. He seems to have no school (outdoor) scene this week. He played basketball all day long with friends. (see his instagram https://instagram.com/skawngur ) He filmed overnight on Friday night, finished 4am Saturday morning, then went to play basketball. Basketball seems to be his hobby, specialty and relaxation. And from early this morning (Sunday June.7), he's filming with father. http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=njh&no=1501

Since the filming is in the same school every weekend, it seems many students leave messages to the actors. Someone wrote on the board 'Hi I am Yook Sung Jae (heart)' And the real Sungjae left an reply, 'I AM the real Yook Sung Jae -.- Born to Beat' http://i.minus.com/jbrj2qGomQHrgj.jpg

Eunbi&Taek​wang filming at the love house. Sungjae's twitter photo with black hair is also love house.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=school&no=138267

Sometimes it takes another person or event to really know how you feel or to know that the feelings you've had have changed. And just because it has changed, it doesn't make the old feelings any less real or true or beautiful during that time.

I'm mentioning this because l don't feel its "wrong" of Yi An to start having feelings or start liking Eunbi (if that is the case). We don't know enough of his relationship with Eunbyul to have an idea of how hes truly seeing her (Eby) and the relationship. Yes, they grew up together and hes important to her and if life were a script, (even tho this is kdramaland :) ) then without a doubt, they should be together. But life doesn't always work that way. And its ok if it doesn't too.

Maybe he'll realize what he loves is his childhood friend and the happy memories they have, not the grown up Eby. Or maybe through everything thats happened, it will just validate the feelings hes felt all these years, that he truly does love Eunbyul now.

And TK.... Although hes done so much for Eunbi, it doesn't mean she'll have feelings for him or they will end up together. :(  At the very least l hope he's happy at the end (friends, better home life). He's such an amazing character in this drama.

Personally, l love both Yi An and TK. And whoever she ends up with (if that indeed happens) I'll be happy either way. And if no one ends up together that's fine too so long as everyone is happy :D

​I totally agree with you. I understand some people say that you can't control you're feelings, and though that is true to a certain extent, it just seems wrong to me. YiAn liked Eunbyl for years, grew up with her fell in love with her, and all because someone who came and is a bit more openly affectionate towards people, makes him waver? Honestly if she didn't have the same face would he have ever paid attention to her? To begin with I don't think Eunbyul is as cold as people believe. She's tough, and has more layers than Eunbi (not openly affectionate) but they often hung out right? They had fun together, she hit him with her slipper, which isn't mean guys its playing with your friend. It just…it seems so wrong, especially since they have the same face. I really want EunbixTaekwang, and it may be selfish of me, but if that can't happen I'd like for them to remain friends with an open ending or something. I just can't watch poor Taekwang, the one who has been supporting her 100% but never asking for anything in return, be hurt again ;A;. Just too hard to watch. 

​I think it depends on what you think Eun Byul and YA actually had.   You say he fell in love with her and I just don't see it.  They were close childhood friends and he wanted to obviously take the next step  (whatever that step was for high schoolers), but they also never did get to take that step.   We also don't know if EByul was even interested in him in that way.  Keeping childhood memories and listening to his match does not mean she wants to date him.  EByul also kept a lot of things secret from YA and he really had no idea the things she had gone through at all.  To him she was still the same girl he knew before, but she obviously had changed and was suffering without him even knowing it.  Eun Bi and YA getting together (if it happens) does not mean Eun Byul was never important to him or that he just replaced her a new model who is nicer.   

I'm super interested in how he feels now about Eun Byul after being with Eun Bi for so long and how he reacts.  It could go either way.  He could confirm his feelings for Eun Byul or realize what he feels for her is not what he feels for Eun Bi.  Eun Bi and Eun Byul are nothing alike really.  If they didn't have the same face I don't think people would have any issue with YA/EB getting together.   I do somewhat agree that if Eun Byul were dead and YA had no closure with her I couldn't really accept Eun Bi and him getting together, but if he's able to clearly realize that he doesn't love Eun Byul and does love Eun Bi I really have no issue with it.  

And it's fine not to want TK to get hurt again, but I also don't think him not getting hurt is reason enough for a ship to work.  It would be insulting in a lot of ways. EB needs to come to love him in four episodes (which it's kdrama, can happen) or I feel it's just going ot be done out of pity or to please TK fans.  TK really does deserve more than that tbh. 

While i'm super happy that eunbyul is back to set things straight, why do i have this feeling that eunbi got the bad end of the deal. She was bullied at her previous school and after starting afresh in the shoes of an 'it girl', you would think life would get better. but instead soyoung followed her and she had to deal with her past, the stalking from soo-in's sister, she lost her sense of identity and regaining it resulted in her losing a good friend, yian and was crying most of the time..

It seems like eunbi was there to help eunbyul overcome the difficulties of the stalking and stuff because she couldn't handle it on her own. And eunbyul in turn is there to help eunbi overcome the difficulties of soyoung because eunbi couldn't do it herself. So in a way they are there for each other, like what real sister's would do. which is cool, but I really hope eunbi gets a happy ending! because she really deserves one!

Monday is so far away...

Archived