[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

hmmmmm..

am i the only one who felt like EunBi and YA's date today was kinda like a closure..they're now in good terms and he send her this message " for this whole time it was hard because i didn't know what to call you..take care of yourself..lee EunBi "

you guys..i think that he cares about her but not to the point that he would stop her from leaving..see my point ..?!! it was a scene like ..take care of yourself ..goodbye..

if he likes her for real ..wouldn't they at least..you know ..hug ..like someone else ( cough*Taekwang* cough ) no seriously i'm not comparing..but that's how i felt ..i don't know..i need to watch this episode again..

but god only knows that i was soo happy with YA being himself again..i missed him :tears:

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eunbi is being too much :tears:  i know she love Yian.. i know..i know...huwaaaaaaa..poor taekwangii..

please PD writer-nim, make eunbi move her heart..a guy like taekwang is hard to find in this world..if u can't..bring him to my home right now :crazy:

For me, the best ending for TK would be that he leaves his father and moves into his mother's new home... his father is really too coldhearted and greedy. He doesn't feel concerned at all for his son's well-being.

I am really hoping that KSY's father and TK's father are the big losers at the end of this drama, since both have learnt nothing from their mistakes. Covering up doesn't help and I am hoping that KSY will become an outcast. Don't get me wrong: I am not endorsing bullying. The best punishment for her would be that she ends up alone, by being ignored by the other students. KSY needs attention from people in order to feel alive in my opinion. She loved saying bad things about people, tormenting students as she felt that she was getting people's attention. 

EBuyl is back. She is back. She is back.

I'm is a YiBi shipper but i giving up my hope now. YA only view EBi as a friend and nothing more. Maybe now EBuyl is back, she will kick YA's butt make him go back to his self. So they will offical two couple EBixTK, YAxEBuyl, no more fighting. TK is sweet today, but in EBi eyes he is nothing more than a friend, plus she will moving soon, even if EBuyl is back but they will still moving for sure. How about TK and YA become a close friend, at least they will have each other.

eunbi is being too much :tears:  i know she love Yian.. i know..i know...huwaaaaaaa..poor taekwangii..

please PD writer-nim, make eunbi move her heart..a guy like taekwang is hard to find in this world..if u can't..bring him to my home right now :crazy:

​Sure, she loves YA as she is known for her big heart. However, I don't think, she loved him romantically. She used to think of him as her childhood friend who was so close to her. That's I see it. 

Right now, she hasn't really noticed TK as a boyfriend as she had so many problems to deal with... but eventually, she will realise it. I am hoping that YA might play a part in it.

hmmmmm..

am i the only one who felt like EunBi and YA's date today was kinda like a closure..they're now in good terms and he send her this message " for this whole time it was hard because i didn't know what to call you..take care of yourself..lee EunBi "

you guys..i think that he cares about her but not to the point that he would stop her from leaving..see my point ..?!! it was a scene like ..take care of yourself ..goodbye..

if he likes her for real ..wouldn't they at least..you know ..hug ..like someone else ( cough*Taekwang* cough ) no seriously i'm not comparing..but that's how i felt ..i don't know..i need to watch this episode again..

but god only knows that i was soo happy with YA being himself again..i missed him :tears:

​I agree, but on the other hand a hug is too much there so I didn't expect that.  He's moving forward and accepting her though, but there are also still 4 episodes left so it could really go either way.  It's not right to compare his reaction to TK since TK only loves Eun Bi while YA has Eun Byul on his mind too, he's much more conflicted about his feelings.  I still have yet to see that he likes Eun Bi though so until I see that I think TK has a good chance at wearing her down lol 

The end I wouldn't even be surprised if they all transfer schools and then randomly all end up together at the same school.  So no real set parings, but hope for everyone I guess. 

I've been thinking, it would be funny if Lee Eun Bi was transfered to Eun Byul's school...:D Imagine, TK's father thinks, he got ridden of the problem. Go Eun Byul's transfered and she can't reveal anything about the SI's case. The real Eun Byul's appears with Eun Bi's name and she is threatening him.:D

QUESTIONS here for the recapper and the loyal watchers of the show ( I watch too but my mind is very short-lived)

i thought SI died or found by Eby in the Library ??? (when the class president told Ebi that he saw her (Eby) shocked blah blah blah) but today, we saw she was apparently sick to death in her desk?

Anyway, I am curious about the Mom's reaction...

Imagine, losing a daughter, found a daughter but apparently the other twin that you never know, finding out the original daughter (the other twin) has been found dead (per the story), finally reaching a closure, after a while finally accepting the reality, then BAMMMMMM.... suddenly she now has two daughters...

I've been thinking, it would be funny if Lee Eun Bi was transfered to Eun Byul's school...:D Imagine, TK's father thinks, he got ridden of the problem. Go Eun Byul's transfered and she can't reveal anything about the SI's case. The real Eun Byul's appears with Eun Bi's name and she is threatening him.:D

​Lol while she's at it, she should also take care of SY. 

I hope Eun Byul comes back with a new found courage.  Eun Byul was popular but she was also cowardly.  She doesn't dare defend the weak.  She did that with Soo In and the "wallet" girl.  From Ep 2, the assailant to Eun Byul at the toilet was a short hair girl with a bob.  There are a few possibilities and I suspect Shi Jin as one of them.  She seems to be the one who is a bit of a third wheel and she seems to want guys to like her the way they like Eun Bi/ Eun Byul. 

I know how people hate KSY but I think at the start she did not intend to be a bully. When her friends brought her Lee Eun Bi to pelt with flour and eggs, she looked genuinely shocked.  But in time, she became a bully because she wanted to be accepted and began to think and become like them.  This is where she's different from Eun Byul.  Eun Byul also did not dare to speak against bully but she did not become one.  Her conscience gnaw at her and she feels powerless to help them.  I also thought it was interesting how Eun Byul did not display her obvious affection for Yi An even to her friend Song Joo.  I think she never really want people to come near her and know the true her for the fear they may hurt her and those she loves.  She never trusted them for she knows that popularity is fleeting.   Just like how KSY experienced it.  Popular in one school but victim in another.  Only Yi An her childhood friend can truly see past her tough exterior and loves her anyway. 

hmmmmm..

​I agree, but on the other hand a hug is too much there so I didn't expect that.  He's moving forward and accepting her though, but there are also still 4 episodes left so it could really go either way.  It's not right to compare his reaction to TK since TK only loves Eun Bi while YA has Eun Byul on his mind too, he's much more conflicted about his feelings.  I still have yet to see that he likes Eun Bi though so until I see that I think TK has a good chance at wearing her down lol 

yes sweetie..i understand your point and my point wasn't comparing ..i was thinking that ..you know ..if EunBi was EunByul do you think that YA would let her leave..?!! i think that YA cares about EunBi but not in a romantic way ..and their "goodbye scene" prove that to me..see my point ?!! no hard feelings my dear *Hugs*

I'm is a YiBi shipper but i giving up my hope now. YA only view EBi as a friend and nothing more. Maybe now EBuyl is back, she will kick YA's butt make him go back to his self. So they will offical two couple EBixTK, YAxEBuyl, no more fighting. TK is sweet today, but in EBi eyes he is nothing more than a friend, plus she will moving soon, even if EBuyl is back but they will still moving for sure. How about TK and YA become a close friend, at least they will have each other.

​i like that idea. The twins wont leave, they will return to school next week somehow. Sekang F4 (Ebi&Eby&YA&TK) need to take down that psychopath KSY

​i like that idea. The twins wont leave, they will return to school next week somehow. Sekang F4 (Ebi&Eby&YA&TK) need to take down that psychopath KSY

​XD OH I can't even!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I hope Eun Byul comes back with a new found courage.  Eun Byul was popular but she was also cowardly.  She doesn't dare defend the weak.  She did that with Soo In and the "wallet" girl.  From Ep 2, the assailant to Eun Byul at the toilet was a short hair girl with a bob.  There are a few possibilities and I suspect Shi Jin as one of them.  She seems to be the one who is a bit of a third wheel and she seems to want guys to like her the way they like Eun Bi/ Eun Byul. 

​Correct me if I'm wrong 

BUT shi jin is indeed went (she even told the story herself) to the Toilet to grab whatever her missing pouch or something when suddenly the electricity went out... Then she heard Eunbyul speaking (Eunbyul thinking the light is off because of whoever attack her through the text messages) and Shi Jin is the one who knock the door three times too.. but then she also said ' Ah, you were on your phone, Eunbyul ah...' (because Eby was speaking weirdly even to me)  then left the scene... after she left, then we heard the girl's scream ...

mldkOX.gif

sorry to post this again..heheh, 'coz when I saw this, it enlighten my mood from being in distress of what happened in this drama..hayssss! TK, don't worry!!! we're here for you!!! *hugs* :):):)

but srlsy, why the writers made TK so sad in the ep tonight?? huhuhuhuhu!! :tears::tears: I just hope that next weeks eps, we can see a happy, joker, & adorable TK (like in the gif :D) when EBi will be back again in the school w/ EByul (if this will happen though..hayss!) :D:) & DAEBAK!!! EByul went straight to their home!!! wiw! I hope that she will have many screentime nxt week & explain everything to us!!! woooohoooooooh!!!! :phew::phew::lol::D

THANK YOU again recappersssss! mwaaaah! lav yahh! ;):)^_^

hmmmmm..

yes sweetie..i understand your point and my point wasn't comparing ..i was thinking that ..you know ..if EunBi was EunByul do you think that YA would let her leave..?!! i think that YA cares about EunBi but not in a romantic way ..and their "goodbye scene" prove that to me..see my point ?!! no hard feelings my dear *Hugs*

Oh yeah, I agree with you.  I do not think it's it's really romantic right now.  I think he wouldn't let Eun Byul go either, you can see how he acted towards her when he thought she was Eun Byul.  He was very possessive of her.  Like I said before, it really depends on his actions going forward.  Will he get jealous of TK now?  Or just be fine with him.  Will he show he likes EB romantically?  Who knows, but I think TK has a better chance today than he did yesterday.  I'm cool with Eun Byul/YA TK/EB if the writer can make it work and imo they did a good job at kind of setting it up.  

​Sure, she loves YA as she is known for her big heart. However, I don't think, she loved him romantically. She used to think of him as her childhood friend who was so close to her. That's I see it. 

Right now, she hasn't really noticed TK as a boyfriend as she had so many problems to deal with... but eventually, she will realise it. I am hoping that YA might play a part in it.

i want to see like that too, but she's ever say to  TW " there's a person i never want to reveal my lie, and a person i want to tell everything." i think eunbi hasn't noticed how valuable TW for her.. just like u say.. maybe bcs of her many problems..so she's not realise it.

Thank you for the raw link :D 

I still believe it would be yian eunbi lol. yian maybe realized about his feeling toward eunbi later. didn't he say before that he like eunbi more?

And furthermore it would be unfair when all this time we watched eunbi-yian, how their interaction, how their relationship development from episode 2 to episode 12, then suddenly he ended up with eunbyul lol. I believe the writers aware about that too

if we look up to their main poster as I said before (yian hold eunbi's hand while taewang walk behind)  it's not eunbyul but eunbi because we see taewang there (remember takwang has NO relationship with eunbyul). 

So it's still have a chance that eunbi would ended up with yian  :P  Yian will hold eunbi's hand till the end.  I am still optimistic about that~

I know how people hate KSY but I think at the start she did not intend to be a bully. When her friends brought her Lee Eun Bi to pelt with flour and eggs, she looked genuinely shocked.  But in time, she became a bully because she wanted to be accepted and began to think and become like them.  This is where she's different from Eun Byul.  Eun Byul also did not dare to speak against bully but she did not become one.  Her conscience gnaw at her and she feels powerless to help them.  I also thought it was interesting how Eun Byul did not display her obvious affection for Yi An even to her friend Song Joo.  I think she never really want people to come near her and know the true her for the fear they may hurt her and those she loves.  She never trusted them for she knows that popularity is fleeting.   Just like how KSY experienced it.  Popular in one school but victim in another.  Only Yi An her childhood friend can truly see past her tough exterior and loves her anyway. 

But from Eun Bi's case, we know that if only one student dares to defend the bullied one, he might become the target himself. It isn't just a question of courage. Eun Bi was at her former school the class president and she had a good reputation so that she decided to defend the bullied student thinking she was enough powerful to stand against KSY. The latter got punished but also got so mad that she decided to take Eun Bi as target. What I wanted to point out is that the group's dynamic shouldn't be underestimated. Eun Byul's inaction wasn't good surely, however she can't be held responsible or even described as coward. Like I mentioned before, the parents, the teachers, the students and the school direction is to be blamed for that. You can see through Go Eun Byul's transfer that power can also have a huge impact too, since KSY's father is using his position to get the result he wants. 

I disagree with you about KSY too. When her friend offered her Eun Bi's as birthday cake, she might have looked shocked first... but it was all an act. She often faked her emotions in order to win CSJ's friendship. You shouldn't forget how Eun Bi's bullying started and how it ended. Even after the school committee, when Eun Bi got ejected from school, KSY took revenge on Eun bi, when Eun bi had the courage to talk back to KSY. She could have stopped at any moment, but she never did. KSY can't stand not having the last word. She sees life as a fight and she wants to be on the top in order to get attention from people. KSY started bullying the other student first... and the birthday cake party appeared later. In my opinion, KSY decided to become a bully because she would get people's attention. She had not the ability to make friends, since she isn't capable of feeling empathy. Her only ability was to use her father's position: he is a prosecutor. Moreover, she actually enjoys being powerful too, since she has no power in front of her parents. My bet, they are neglecting her somehow. They turned her into a monster and can't even recognise what they are actually doing. 

I can understand why Eun Bi says, she is sorry... actually, she has so many worries on her mind right now: KSY's threads, SI's case, she lost her sister, she was rejected by YA and felt guilty for YA's injury. I don't think, she loved YA as a boyfriend, but as a childhood friend and felt hurt being treated so coldly. I don't see the confession as something negative... she allowed him to hug her and cried in his arms. She had no time to think about TK and her feelings towards him. I am too optimistic?:phew:

​Please keep being optimistic. We need the positive thoughts at this moment. And please don't sink our ship too fast. If Eun Bi really don't have any feeling toward Tae Kwang, she'll push Tae Kwang right away even after Tae Kwang told her to wait a little bit right? We still have hope. People can change. So do Eun Bi. 

And I believe that the writers made Tae Kwang too miserable and sad because they wants to give him happy ending.

"Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you've ever been, to stand up taller than you ever were."

"Sometimes things have to go very wrong before they can be right."

"Sometimes you need to be hurt in order to be happy."

"Sometimes in life you need to go through the rain if you want to see the sun shine."

I hope that'll happen to Tae Kwang.

Archived