[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Okay, what is wrong with the writers? Why did they make Tae KWang to go through sadness after sadness. And Tae Kwang had to deal with his sadness alone, with no one beside him. Why can't they let Eun Bi comforting Tae Kwang even for just 1 minute?

I don't know why, but my heart so painful watching Tae Kwang tonight. I can feel his pain, his sadness and his frustration. 

I need to go back and catch up previous pages. And my heart is still in pain.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i watched the episode from the half annnndddd .............

-so ..the girls give Soo In a hard time at school and EunByul was just watching even though she wanted to say something she didn't..and at the day she died she was sick and sleeping on her desk but nobody cared to asked her "what's wrong.."or "Are you sick " ..i think she died because she was sick or something

- EunByul's mother told EunBi that once they move on ..she will live as Lee eunbi awwww

- Taekwang was thinking about his mother the whole time..he called her and she recognized his voice but he couldn't talk to her then he went to her wedding...and he was standing there looking here and there and then Byul song start playing..oh my god his mother saw him..someone please hug him OMGGGGGG

- A flashback of Taekwang and his mother ..
TaeKwang : " mom if people get divorce ..are they gonna die..i don't want mom and dad to die " awwwwwwwwwwwwww~
he smiled with tears in his eyes to his mom..then he left ..damn you writers..i hate you okay ..i hate you i swear i don't care about anything else but seeing Taekwang happy nuff said

- in their date..YA and EunBi being themselves again..oh my god i missed this YA..finally they're on good terms again ..
she is saying that if she has a friend like YA before she wouldn't kill herself or something 
" i know that you're having a hard time whenever you see  my face..but i hope that you can go back to your old self..and i will just disappear.." then she cried he didn't say anything to her ..they went to the bus then she left ..he send her a message " for this whole time it was hard because i didn't know what to call you..take care of yourself..lee EunBi " awww ~

- Taekwang send a photo of his mother for his father
Taekwang : are you okay with my mother's wedding and what's going on in school ?!! 

damn that father he hurt Taekwang again..Taekwang was worried but he just...damn you old man his father told him to get the hell out of the school and the house..my poor baby ..~ 

- the mom at school..EunBi looking from the roof as she is saying goodbye..but then the mom give them a speech and said that she's gonna transfer her kid ..EunBi is ready to transfer ..

the door bell rang 
It's EunByul...OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
it's Go EunByul ..dear god
dear god
oh my godddddddddddddd
" mother ..."
THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Guest shiuanchou

a teen girl was having problem in school, got bullied, friend was not helping her, she was sick, she didn't go home after school......

All that, Soo In's mother and sister dared to blame on other people for all of that?  They just couldn't face that they were also responsible for Soo In's death so just take everything on Eun Buyl. 

Guest KieraA

my poor tae kwang... dont worry.  noona's here.. i bet theres hundreds of noona's willing to lend u their shoulder fr u to cry on.. 

Okay, what is wrong with the writers? Why did they make Tae KWang to go through sadness after sadness. And Tae Kwang had to deal with his sadness alone, with no one beside him. Why can't they let Eun Bi comforting Tae Kwang even for just 1 minute?

I don't know why, but my heart so painful watching Tae Kwang tonight. I can feel his pain, his sadness and his frustration. 

More than Eun Bi caring for him,  I hope his mom comes back for him.  She seemed like a good mother who loved her son.  

Guest ruby014

short videosssssss replay! replay!!!! :D  

for those who wants to see how eun byul entered her house

annnnd my favvvv scene!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

oooooooooooooh now its easy for me to love OST 6 hahaha

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Tae_Sasha

​Yah but i guess in the end Eun bi will realize her feeling and accept him :wub: But wedding scene was too sad to see :( What a hell of a family :angry:

Oh my god..this drama never fail me..Finally we know the Soo In's case..I just need to watch the subbed to understand more..one mystery finally revealed, yet another case emerged.. EunByul girl, you got some explaining to do.. 

TK oh my TK.. It's so sad seeing you like that..is it only me who thinks the writer really mean to him in this episode? He has this family problem but no one comfort him..when he has to face his mother remarry, his crush has a date with someone else..he even has a fight with his father to help her.. and on top of everything, he got rejected.. I really want to hug him right now.. '

I don't blame EunBi though, it's understandable that she likes someone else, it just that I really feeling sorry for TK and he done many things for her but no one is with him when he needs help..

EunByul is back and YA will go to her, and i believe TK will stand by EunBi side no matter how hurtful his feeling seeing her like someone else..

Oh really writer-nim, are u sadistic or something? it's really mean..

TK just come to us,we will cheer you up for sure..

LOL the director and writers are mean, they totally used the Umbrella scene as a bait for us to watch through this episode, especially when they released the Cotton Candy and Namsan Tower scenes, as well as the announcement of a sad TK for this ep. 

can we please talk about that hug ..?!!!!!!!

like he hugged her then she pushed him back then he hugged her tighter " i know ..i know everything..but just for a moment ..let's stay like this " i would fall in love like for a thousand years for a guy like Taekwang..you guys..i want someone to love him okay !!

i'm so happy that he could say how he feels..so proud of you Taekwang ah ~

Guest emme85

We only left with 4 more episodes, right? So Eun Byul is back in action... just when Eun Bi is about to be transferred to another school.. Can't wait how they're going to make Eun Byul step in their school life again~~

I hope they'll show the umbrella scene next week... and I think they will put new scene at the beginning of the episode, and add the scene where Eun Byul is back at home some time after that.. they'll probably have to show Eun Bi saying goodbye to her friends before she's leaving, at least? and maybe TK's umbrella scene after that.. hahaha...

And seriously.. watching that doorbell scene.. with the sound of the code being pressed, with her mum's confused face (when she heard someone pressed the passcode), was like watching a serial killer movie, where the killer knows your passcode and trying to enter your house.. and there BAMM!! it's Eun Byul~ "Eomma.." Kim Soo Hyun is so daebak!!! she can expressed Go Eun Byul and Lee Eun Bi so perfect that we can differentiate both of them!

I hope YiAhn EunBi will be endgame... I loved their cute date and YA's message is hopeful. Now already TW-EBi, YA-EByul pair would be forced and unbelievable... If they showed signs in the beginning, maybe I would root for them, but not now... So fighting YiBi:)

Why there is no umbrella scene? Is it true that it is an unaired scene/director's cut? At least have them released it. :tears::tears::tears:

​Me and my trolling is causing distress. It's ok I was just kidding, I'm sure its being saved for next week.

Please, calm down... sure, TK has had to face many things in this episode. However, he finally confessed to her and I will take that as a good sign. Before, he always said the opposite: "Tonight, I want to be alone!" So, TK is still opening up and he even contacted and saw his mother. So, TK is moving in the right direction to me. He doesn't bottle up all his feelings inside. He is finally expressing how he is feeling. So he has started changing. Since he has met his mother, I hope, she will see it as a sign that he needs her and still loves her. 

Archived