[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soo In's sister tells Eun Bi what happen to Soo In and it's true that Soo In bullied by the pony tail girl, but Eun Byul ignored  when she saw it. Soo In's doesn't look so good and seems sick, but Eun Byul just look at her and leave her alone It's 8pm and Soo In's left alone inside the classroom. So that's how Soo In died? 

Starting to lag here.

TK's dad read an article and his face looks creepy.

KSY's dad call TK's dad, and TK's dad look like he agree to do what KSY's dad tell him?

And when TK's dad leaving the office, a lot of reporter are surrounding him.

So Young's father calls Tae Kwang's father and threaten him with something. Tae kwang doesn't seems so good after his conversation with So Young's father. And reporters gathers at Sekang High School 

TK wearing a suit.

Boy he looks handsomeee.

I think the sad moment is his mom's wedding.

EB text YA :(

TK go to his mom wedding, they look at each other. And there is a scene when TK still a little boy with his mom.

EB meeting YA.

Hidden Content

​ooooh! i think this is actually a good thing. at the end of the day, even if they solve the Soo in case and get rid of KSY, the school still needs a reform. they cant keep continuing with the director's way of doing things. *thumbs up*

Interesting is that Eun Bi did what Eun Byul didn't. She intervened in order to stop the bullying and she ended up getting bullied and no one helped her. To me, what SI's sister did can't be justified. She picked up the wrong girl and why didn't she see anything before? There are signs her mother and her sister could have caught, if they had paid attention to her.

I am glad about this drama: it really shows that bullying doesn't concern one person, but all of them: they all share the responsability: school, teachers, parents and the students:tears:. By pointing out someone is definitely wrong and Min Jun hasn't learnt anything. she is too blind and biased.:angry:

Actually I don't see why the sister should blame EBy for SI's death. Sure, she didn't react or defend SI when she was being bullied but the incident was too short for EBy to even react. And then SI dies 3 hours later. If she wants to blame anyone, she shld blame the whole class as well because they all witnessed it and the school authorities too. I mean, school hours are over, don't they have a guard who goes round the school to make sure no one else is around?

Ohhh, hear comes the feels, TK is getting ready with his suit on. Ebi is also getting ready and texts YA to meet her (?) TK goes to the wedding hall, his mom is getting her picture taken His mom sees him through the window. Then a flashback to a scene between a young TK and his mom.

Archived