[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeeeeeeeolx

ugh i've never wanted subs so badly, teacher kim is talking with the sister and it seems pretty important ahhhhhhhhh

TK is thinking about his Mom. He calls her, oh my gosh my heart is breaking he was only able to say his name and can't even talk back while she keeps calling his name. OMFG >( SY enters the scene and annoys him about EBi. 

Guest ruby014

i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone gets rid of KSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooooooooooh eun bi confronted teacher jung 

Hidden Content

​That's why I don't like Min Jun at all. She is just like KSY, feeling hatred for people who were involved in her sister's death. However, she can't feel that his apologie are sincere. She keeps accusing people for her sister's death, but she still has no clue what had the school covered up! However, I am quite sure, her family is also to blame, if she had no clue why SI was suffering. 

@ruby014 KSY's case can only be solved after SI's case to me. KSY's father is a prosecutor and he is using his influence on the school principal. We know that TK's father wants to get rid of Eun Byul since she is representing a thread to him due to SI's case. IF the truth is uncovered, then TK's father will have less pressure... KSY  is quite sure, thanks to her father, Eun Byul will be transfered!   

Guest ruby014

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh memory of soo in and eun byul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

AAAAHHHH SHJDLJADHJKAHDKA Soo In is being bullied by the other girl we saw in previous episode

Eun byul ignores her

she was having a severe fever ... nobody helps her ... she was ignored and stayed the entire day at her desk until 8 pm then the memory stopped 

Taekwang went to his mom's wedding and Eun Bi sms Yi ahn

Archived