[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

@star2010 Thanks for the clarification. I know nothing about school transfers:(!

What, they are filming in Namsan Tower? I was there less than 2 weeks ago :crazy: and my hotel was less than 15 min walk away from Namsan!! Imagine how awesome it would have been if I was there when they were filming smileys-sad-706588.gif.  Seriously, I don't think they went there as a couple or even on a date, but rather to put a lock for  EBy to show their undying affections for her, even when she is no longer with them (at least for YA, since EBi doesn't really know  EBy).:)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this drama, all parents are somehow involved in their kids' troubles, even YA's father. He is a good dad, nevertheless he is financially struggling which led YA to work so hard on himself (swimming) so that they would both be able to come out of the financial crisis. He knew, his medals were a way to make his father's life better. Hence I also believe that Soo In's mother is involved in her death. I don't think, she pushed her to commit suicide, however SI never felt secure enough to confine to her and her sister.

Teacher Kim asks Yi Ahn to walk Eun Bi home because Eun Bi seems so shocked. Yi Ahn even helps carry Eun Bi's backpack. Tae Kwang is in front of Eun Bi's house worries about her. He asked whether Eun Bi okay when Eun Bi arrives with Yi Ahn.

In this drama, all parents are somehow involved in their kids' troubles, even YA's father. He is a good dad, nevertheless he is financially struggling which led YA to work so hard on himself (swimming) so that they would both be able to come out of the financial crisis. He knew, his medals were a way to make his father's life better. Hence I also believe that Soo In's mother is involved in her death. I don't think, she pushed her to commit suicide, however SI never felt secure enough to confine to her and her sister.

It could be the case. The kids are pressured in some ways by their parents.

Besides, in the last episde, it was the first time that Eun Bi asked for help. No wonder, she starts confining into the teacher Kim. When she was bullied, she never did... even at her new school, she never asked TK or YA...:(

Archived