[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

THANK YOU again recappers!!! :):):) lav yahhh! :wub:

my internet really sucks!! grrrrr :angry::angry::angry: I watch the 1st 20 mins of the LS though.. haysss! :tears:

can't wait for the eng subs but I want to watch the raw first..hehe :D

& I'm right about SI's sis that she's behind of Eun Bi in that dangerous situation!! ughhhhh! why do you need to do that to her??! do you want her to remember what happened about Soo In?? I HATE YOU!! grrr! get out crazy rabbithate onion head

anyways, I wonder who's gonna save Eun Bi?? waaaaaaaah!!! I hope that Eun Byul will save her & maybe YA heard someone's shouting in a room when he's about to leave(he is in the school's pool right? correct me if I'm wrong :)) & after rushing there, he saw someone w/ the hoodie(which is Eun Byul) & grabbed her & was shocked of what he see & violaaaa! it will be epic!!! hahahahah! well, let's see for tomorrows ep! :):)

no ep 12 preview yet?? heheh

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sendrick

Ahhhh MJ' s scenes tho T__T even just from the recaps:(

Wait..it would be epic if EUnbyul decided  to go home (maybe she did save Eunbyul and they went home together yeayy)..then for sure her mom will be shocked to death..Eunbyul explain everything and then the 3 musketeers(mom n the twins) plan the swap things,investigate and yadayada..omg my imagination is beyond control. :w00t: Mom x twins POWER!

Did anyone notice YiAn's reaction when he received the note. What was going through his mind when he read that? Do you think he recognized the handwriting thats why he acted the way he did? Do you think he thought Eun Byul wrote it? Am I overthinking this? Please let me hear your thoughts!!

Thanks

And Girl, who was the one left the note on YA backpack? and right after he look at that he come looking, at first i dont really think much, coz i guess it was EBi, but if was really EBi, will YA react like that, since he left EBi at the pool and come back to pick up his backpack, i dont think he expected to see EBi was still there, so who was wrote that note? maybe YA know EBuyl handwriting so he know that is EBuyl, then he come out looking for EBuyl? 

Did anyone notice YiAn's reaction when he received the note. What was going through his mind when he read that? Do you think he recognized the handwriting thats why he acted the way he did? Do you think he thought Eun Byul wrote it? Am I overthinking this? Please let me hear your thoughts!!

Thanks

​I hope it was Byul too. But she was at the station at that time. She can not leave the message at the swimming pool and then come back to the station and call her mom, right?

I saw that too! Maybe he recognized her handwriting. Also, with dramas they tend to show you scenes that were before and not after, so Eun Byul could have change clothes in the after scene. IDK!! hopefully she did save her twin sister Eun Bi.

This drama is getting so good!!

NO PREVIEW?? why??

Will they release tonight?? 

I'm really really curious as to what Eunbyul's plan is. Does she know everything that's going on at her school now?

Like the note on Yian's backpack. I wish it was Eunbyul too, but then how would she have known that Yian go injured? Unless it was in the news/announced at the swim meet and she was secretly there... I don't think she has her phone since Eunbi has it so it would be hard for her best friends to be the one feeding her info. 

Calling her mom and then hanging up... what was that for?? She didn't really get any information nor did she seem relieved to hear her mom's voice... Ahh this show is messing with my mind. Ep 12 please come faster!

EunByul look like she's about to board the bus from Tong Yoeng to Seoul, so it cannot be her... If somehow it is, then the timeline present in the drama is intentionally put randomly. 

The white pants was interesting, but here's the thing:
That person seem to open the door and not breaking the lock so it must be someone with the key or someone inside the school:
1. Kim teacher
2. A random janitor
3. The president (remember TK's dad was hurried out while TK look at his desk?)

I think both YiAn and TK wear dark colored pants...

any raw yet guys? :3 

​Sorry, my usual to go to, hasn't uploaded yet and there's an error. Instead of giving a vid link to S2015, it has Spledid politics. I keep refreshing to see if they fixed it already, but I'm about to drive to school so... someone else has to give you guys a link.

Edit: Oh there you go ktiminie posted it before this one.

Episode 12 written preview:

태광은 은비를 보호해주기 위해 아버지와 대립하고 수인 사건을 추적해나간다. 한편 김준석 선생님은 교생 정민영의 정체에 의심을 품기 시작하는데...

To protect Eunbi, TaeKwang starts to investigate the incident of Soo In's death with his father included in it.  On the other hand, Kim Joon Seok teacher starts to suspect Jung Minyoung.

Translation credit to @GongByul from chatango room in KBS2live streaming (tv.exitoostore).. a kind-hearted korean who always translating the conversations while live streaming!! :)

is this a hint that the person who saves Ebi is Math teacher Kim?

Guest sendrick

Usually as I've seen few of kdramas (perhaps most of), like mostly the suspense or mystery one..they tend to not showing the preview anymore for upcoming eps..like if the total 15-16, starting from 11/12 or above that maybe when it's getting intense, no preview at all..and if the total is 20,like in 15/16 and above there will be no preview. Just from my experiences..;)

Btw, sometimes..starting from ep 3 or let's say when TK started to find out about with SY n Eunbi, some of his actions and gaze remind me of L (people dun really know him and thought he is a weird one  but he always one step ahead from everyone)and now he's playing detective conan ahahaha..while Yi An is more like Kira/Light yaaaa for sure with a good heart (with many people adore him but he's having his own issue)..just my sudden thought. LOL

The more curious about Eun Byul, the more I see her life really a mess :tears: It's like a combination of Pretty Little Liars, Confession (japanese movie), Thread of lies and now Gone girl :))

Mom is so badass today. She's so furious on how EB was forced to transfer. Vice-principal added some oil to her fire and she exploded. She asked every one who went to school trip (with SI's one) and those who're on the scene and she's also going to have the school to take the portion of the blame for not organising the school trip properly. 

EB & SY at the school playground

EB: How long are you going to hang on here?

SY: Till your past has all revealed.

EB: It's not going to happen as you wish. I'm going to protect till the end. Because compared to the will that came out from hating someone, I believe that the will that came out to protect someone she like is so much stronger. (T/N: Although she said "like" here, it sounds so much like love, to her sister, to her mother, to her friends.)

Archived