Quantcast
LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Guest adorableboy

Just randomly saw this on my youtube, can you believe it's reached 900,000+ views?!?! 

they are awesome couple love them so much

hey guys,

Do you watch oh my Venus? Started watching last night and guess what, Henry is part of the cast. No idea but so good to see him in a drama. Seeing him makes me smile. Not only that, its good to see him act together with So ji Sub, my love. keke Hope you watch the series.

Its been a while since i last visit this thread.  It used to be so noisy... Give a shout out if anyone still comes here now and then..

• Like 1

And all the pics have now been deleted thanks to the haters. *sigh*

Aw, it was nice to see them, though. I will always think they're lowkey waiting for a real chance. B)

• Like 1

Hello everyone!really happy to know that I found thread about Henry & Yewon here.i know that I'm too late to know about them,I know I know...

And the sad things is they're not in wgm anymore.not unfair when they only get little part there :( whereas I love their chemistry :'(:'( although this thread didn't continue but I really really thankful that I can read ur comment about them here where is same what I feel about Henry yewon :(

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/06/yewon-tells-story-henrys-naive-sweet-optimism-after-scandal/

Yewon Tells Story Of Henry’s Naive But Sweet Optimism After Her Scandal

On October 6’s episode of “Happy Together,” Yewon makes her first appearance on a talk show after her scandal last year.

In the spring of 2015, Yewon was embroiled in controversy over a heated conversation she had on set with a senior actress, Lee Tae Im, in which Yewon used informal language. When a video leaked in March of their verbal clash, public opinion turned against Yewon.

At the time, Yewon was starring on the romance variety show “We Got Married” with Super Junior-M’s Henry, and the pair continued to remain on the show until June.

The hosts of “Happy Together” say to Yewon that they heard Henry comforted her a lot during the rough time. “Henry is a very positive person,” says Yewon. “He said to me, ‘There are a lot of comments about you, but it means you’re really popular now! You’re getting more comments about you than the president!'”

The hosts and guests laugh and joke that this sounds like Henry. Yoo Jae Suk says, “I also heard that Henry apologized to you!”

“Henry seemed to be saddened because I looked so disheartened,” explains Yewon. “We met up in a cafe once and took a photo together, and he told me that he thought that if he posted it on social media, there would be a lot of nice comments.”

Yewon says that when he posted it on social media, there were many mean comments instead, which the hosts and guests aren’t surprised by. “I was fine with it,” she says, “but Henry was worried that I would see them so he told me that he thought he should take it down.”

Yewon says he told her he felt bad because he had wanted to be a source of strength for her but had only made things worse, and Yewon says this just made her feel even more sorry towards him.

• Like 1

Yewon's appearance on recent ep of Happy Together.

I didnt know she went to learn mandarin. Her part starts after 5.30min.

Btw Happy Belated Birthday to Henry. Dob is 11 oct 1989.

So nice of him to release his latest mv with Soyou of Sistar...2 days after birthday.

Mmm....Yewon mention in Happy Together...her meeting with Henry at a cafe...resulting in those pics they took n uploaded online...later taken off due to negative feedback. And Henry in the song mention meeting someone at new cafe....and Soyou didnt appear in MV...only her voice....so mystery gal??

After his "daddy" job in the china real time show Let Go Of My Baby 放开我北鼻 ended....now he appears in Fly Over Kitchen 穿越吧廚房 ..where 4 chefs including Henry would cook for a female celebrity (after some intro n games)....the 1st place would get a kiss from her...while the last place would be splashed with water....Henry got punished a few times already...haha.

So far no eng sub clips. Following link is to a list of clips.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLATwx1z00HsepLT0KUOFGJ-1MXkbyd7P9

Last...he and Jackson of Got7 would appear together in korean version of Pls Take Care of My Fridge...somewhere in nov.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/super-juniors-henry-and-got7s-jackson-to-be-guests-on-please-take-care-of-my-refrigerator

• Like 1

Thks MiAmour for the post. At 1st, wonder why his latest instagram pic is a blank pic. Remember last time similar is after he posted a pic of Yewon and himself.

Then read about it on soompi website.

No details given....but maybe it's related to his unreleased album...he mentioned working on it for quite some time already?

Anyway really hope things work out for Henry in the end....and most importantly stay happy.

Also hope his family well too....remember in one show not long ago, he briefly mentioned his dad got cancer.