Quantcast
LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

May I shed a little tear when I read this news? Yewon still can count on Henry after WGM. Sooo sweet.

• Like 5

Guest adorableboy

May I shed a little tear when I read this news? Yewon still can count on Henry after WGM. Sooo sweet.

oh yes cross finger hoping hard they would date for real

@nay29

....... now the Han river late in the night. 

copying from one of the kdrama dialog "when a man n a women when together to have a walk on Han river... it is a date" #Iforgot what is the title of the drama tho haha... my delulu mind

@bakachin aww u r not old

@ishi0507 wish for a success surgery n quick recovery

• Like 3

Just dropping by today..., so happy the thread are still moving even though a little bit slow ..., not much news to share may be...

• Like 1

yay, i'm back after a long break.. i took a long AL (annual leave) for Hari Raya.. hahahahhaha.. now back to work.. T.T

how is everyone doing?

• Like 1

Hello all,

@bakachin, hi dear. I'm superfine just preoccupied with work but I still come here from time to time to read updates.Whatever relationship they have right now, friends or lovers (keke) I'm happy that they still keep in touch and hang out sometimes. Nay, missed them so much, and most especially the bwahahaha laughter I make every time I watch their episode. My weekdays stress go away. :)

• Like 3

yay, i'm back after a long break.. i took a long AL (annual leave) for Hari Raya.. hahahahhaha.. now back to work.. T.T

how is everyone doing?

I've been really busy with moving, I haven't had real time to do much. The actual move will happen this weekend so I'm gonna be offline for a couple of days, hopefully not too long. 

Hope other Kongdak shippers have been well. 

• Like 4

I was travelling but still trying to keep updated (it's difficult!!) but hearing the tidbits of fan spottings have made me super happy. Also I really miss their interactions. I visited Canada but did not get to stay long and I really wanted to buy the souvenirs Henry bought Yewon but I didn't have time to find it >.< I have failedddddd. 

• Like 5

@LavelyShai @inxomnia heheheheh glad to hear you all are doing fine.. urgh, i hate moving too.. moving house is one thing, imagine having to move a whole company.. and being in charge of it.. i just wanna die... T.T especially when your right hand man is useless... actually, i was his right hand man but in the end, i had to take charge and do everything myself.. >.> 

anyways, yeah, i am happy to hear about the fan spotting too.. it's the only thing that's keeping our ship sailing still.. heheheheh.. if not, we might have to give up.. i mean, not like Yewon can be sns active as much as before.. even when she does nothing ppl still like to somehow blame it on her.. so i end up just spamming her IG only.. LOL

• Like 4

Hi Hi ya all ^^

Our Yewon posted this many months ago :

Then just recently, our Henry posted this (the right picture of him in a the brown suit with right hand with Mickey's palm :

And he just recently on 28th July, 2015 tweeted with "Who wants to hold hands with me" ... ahhhhh :)

And Yewon seems to be partial to Mickey and Minnie as seen in her apartment :

And our couple both do love to wear couple Mickey stuff.. heh heh  Pic of Henry wearing the Mickey shirt was during the recent Always Cantare 2 show :)

All above are credit to : https://instagram.com/henryyewon/

I so love it that Henry gives us hints that they are together (OK I am assuming but it so looks true yes?) Chuthaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I so miss them always aigoooooooooo!

So happy anyways for all these hints hints! Affirmations, ahh I just take it as affirmations! LOL

• Like 4

Guest adorableboy

Hi Hi ya all ^^

Our Yewon posted this many months ago :

Then just recently, our Henry posted this (the right picture of him in a the brown suit with right hand with Mickey's palm :

And he just recently on 28th July, 2015 tweeted with "Who wants to hold hands with me" ... ahhhhh :)

And Yewon seems to be partial to Mickey and Minnie as seen in her apartment :

And our couple both do love to wear couple Mickey stuff.. heh heh  Pic of Henry wearing the Mickey shirt was during the recent Always Cantare 2 show :)

All above are credit to : https://instagram.com/henryyewon/

I so love it that Henry gives us hints that they are together (OK I am assuming but it so looks true yes?) Chuthaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I so miss them always aigoooooooooo!

So happy anyways for all these hints hints! Affirmations, ahh I just take it as affirmations! LOL

i thinks its bec its one of the sponsor for the couple hehe

Chencha? Yewon in the audience of Always Cantare 2? woot woot, not seen any pictures or any write ups YET!

ah yes this one :'D 

check out her comment section :'D

@rainbowconnection  OMO Chencha ? Old picture? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO says alot alot ! *runs and get my minnie hand look alike* to give to Yewon *winks*

He is so adorable ne?  Romantic too awwwwwwwwwwww our Henry !  He looks so handsome and dashing in Always Cantare 2 - the final concert too!  I was like such a dope clapping away with a big smile and laughter after each performance to myself in front of my lappie! kekekek

I will patiently wait for other pictures and updates of him and Yewon - all the subtle hints and ACTUAL photos... he is the ONLY guy POST WGM to show such ardent connection with his "wife" I love his boldness and bravery... for his lady.... *SWOONS* ... how many of us would actually get a horoscope couple match like theirs???? Hey one in a million I tell ya - So matching, they complete each other and no matter what happens, even if they hate each other they would never break up - MY GOODNESS...match made in heaven and earth ^^... So dongsengs Yewon and Henry take good heed and cherish one another! *winks* OOOH I miss them so!

Edited by teileen2
  • Like 4

Hello everyoneeeeee! :D how are you chingus? first allow me to thank all you for all your prayers and support, though im still recuperating, the worse is over..all your good words gave me strength, thank you..:wub::wub:

I have a story to share.. when i was about to be operated, i was talking  to my cousin explaining my condition then suddenly i blurted out that our HeWon are seeing each other outside WGM (see my cousin is a regular viewer unlike me and she was the one who inform me that no real couples were born out of wgm) and there are evidences to prove it..my cousin was laughing hysterically on the other line telling me i was crazy because i was about to be operated and yet here i was giddily excited over HeWon stories hahaha. I told her it was a way for me to stay calm and not get nervous on my operation..further i explained HeWon are my happy pill..the end hehehe

Thank you for your updates chingus really apppreciate it..knowing that they still continue to be together and be brave about it makes me proud  that i am a fan and gives me hope that one day someday there is a brighter future ahead for both of them TOGETHER..Wishful thinking:rolleyes:.:wub:

Edited by ishi0507
  • Like 4