Quantcast
LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

1shye said: Oh dear..the rating doesnt look great... Is this something to worry? WGM hasn't had great ratings since like season 2 so that's normal. MBC doesn't drop it because it's popular with international audiences & somehow celebs can still gain more popularity from it. 
So with our couple, don't expect the ratings to be high. Personally, I wouldn't even look at them since it wouldn't make much of a difference. 

Guest Yoyayee

Seems like most of mobile users have problem with space and link since a few days ago.
For manual enter: < div >< /div > For manual break space (paragraph): < div >< br >< /div > To add image: < div >< img src="INSERT IMAGE URL HERE" >< br >< /div >
Edit: Additional info for anyone who want to use spoiler... [ spoiler ] INSERT ANYTHING [ /spoiler ]
As usual, remove all spaces between the codes. Somewhat complicated but hope it could helps for those who use mobile version :)

Guest stoicbot

Hello there lovely HenWon shippers :D
I've finally watched the subbed episode of the episode 2 for the wholesome couple and at the end of the segment there was a notice. I've checked the website and I was directed to two links one for the notification of the event name and one for suggesting couple names. I wonder if there is an official name for them? I can't read korean so I don't know how it works but if anyone is interested in participating you have till the 27th this month.

Honestly I watched it alone and I kept laughing so hard to the point I teared. Henry really stole the show and I love love his comedic side & his straightforwardness mix with his little cheesy side ( dayum where did he learn all the pick up lines xD ). But anyhoo I don't really know what to call them yet but all I can say is I can't wait for next week -- their 'wedding' hehe uri same age couple^^
link of notification found here and link for submitting here 

Guest Yoyayee

@ZhinTha Thanks. I'll find my time watching this later :D
@jongyura probably he learned it from his Suju hyungs =))

For those of you not familiar with Henry, here he is playing Chopin's Waltz No. 7, the same song he played with Yewon (starts around1:37) 

and another arrangement of "Rivers Flows in You" with Yiruma, the song he played for Seungyeon

Is it weird that both grooms have the same make and model of car? Similar tastes? Or is it given by the WGM staff? That is not likely, right? Since they're of different colors? To reflect their personalities...

Guest Yoyayee

Just watched this latest episode. Woah I can't stop giggling and blushing all the way from the beginning of the show. :\"> I love all couples especially HenWon! Henry with his randomness and Jonghyun with his cheesiness. Anticipating for next episode! \:D/

Guest reeneesie

@Mi-Y ,the car is sponsored by wgm..never use their own cars as fans will track down everything,more than just a plate number

@reeneesie I seee, fans can be pretty scary. I just saw that the plate numbers were blurred out in several shots and assumed. Henry didn't help much since he seems really possessive of the car.By the way, LTE, that is just PERF! Lawl

Guest Yoyayee

Found this on Twitter X_X
CAxT9L6VEAAtl52.jpg
And relate it to this
henry-yewon2.jpg
:>

I think Henry is a lucky guy. Don't kill me for these pictures. But I'm glad Yewon isn't a boring wife :-)

Yewon_1409191303_Yewon.jpg
2-fnun32mkcym7.jpg

inxomnia said: Aww, I really like this couple! They're both such happy go lucky and positive people and both naturally flirty, it's so easy to watch them. I'm really looking forward to the next episode hehehe. Actually, I like the both individually so it's awesome seeing them together ^_^ And Misun was right, Yewon has many characteristics that Henry likes and I think Yewon likes cuter guys who brighten the mood as well. I did feel a tad annoyed that she didn't really get a proper date with Jonghyun though - honestly who would go judo together as a first date? Even the date at her house was quite awkward - having to welcome someone into your personal space from the first date... Sigh, wish they gave her better date settings. 

wumyster said: Dunno what it is about these two, but they're my favourite since EP1. I've never watched WGM RAW but I've done it so much with these two. I've watched the RAWS and then subbed atleast 5 times. Apart from 2D1N, I now can't wait for WGM. 

@inxomnia I agree with the date locations; yewon really got the short end of the stick. but what's good about her is that she was able to shine, and show even more of her true personality, because of the locations. What I've noticed about Yewon is that she takes everything in good stride, no matter what comes her way in a show. I think that's why both guys liked her- they could see that easy-going personality right away. 
I really like all four of them though- seungyeon seems really sweet and friendly. Jonghyun was nice and honest- I was afraid he wouldn't pay Yewon any attention or treat the date seriously because he fell for seungyeon so quickly, but it was nice to see him stopping the time at the coffee shop in order to try to actually talk to yewon instead of just playing Judo. He really seemed to regret that they didnt have enough time to talk. Henry is optimistic and matches yewon's personality. I like how in the end yewon got a bit of revenge on Henry by saying that he still had to look at her note and not to hold any hard feelings if she didnt pick him- hahaha. 
I think I would have liked the pairs no matter which way they went. I do hope they all get together as friends, yewon can still learn judo! haha

You guys can watch WGM with Eng subs on Soompi, too, through Soompi TV...for those that didn't know. They have an app for it, as well.

Episode 264 is up on SoompiTV
Even though I knew the couples, I really was nervous for Yewon during the end. The fact that she was really upset that Henry passed her was cute, it was funny since we knew he was playing with her (and everyone else there, did you see Jonghyun's face?), but she was so upset that she may have not gotten picked. My poor Yewon. 
But our ship is officially sailing guys!!! Hey, are we just calling ourselves HenWon shippers or does anyone think we need an actual ship name? Also, WGM is letting the fans pick cute nicknames for them so if anyone knows Korea, please let us know what fans are saying on the message baords.