Quantcast
LavelyShai

[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

iZX6nZ8.jpg
cr. @SnowApple

BXlBVBeCUAAlOvF.jpg
Stage Name: Henry

Name: Henry Lau

Chinese Name: Liu Xian Hua

DOB: October 11, 1989

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Group: Super Junior-M (Super Junior subunit)

Agency: SM Entertainment

Active Since: 2007; solo debut 2013 with "Trap"

Instruments: Violin, Piano

Twitter: henrylau89

Instagram: henry89

Fun Fact: Can speak up to 6 languages including English, Korean, Japanese,etc
Henry Extras

Super Junior-M - Swing CHN version (2014)

Strong Heart Ep. 65 

ctto

021014_yewon_twitter.jpg?w=700

Stage Name: Yewon

Name: Kim Ye Won

DOB: December 5, 1989

Hometown: 

Height: 162cm

Weight: 45kg

Blood Type: O

Group - Jewelry 2011-2015 (Disbanded)

Twitter: jewelry_yeye

Instagram: yyee_v

Previous Variety Shows: Invincible Youth 2 (2012), Romantic & Idol
Yewon Extras

Jewelry - Hot & Cold (2013)

Invincible Youth 2 clip - Yewon & SISTAR's Bora Truth Game (2012)

FAN CORNER

iAHeK1t.jpg

Henry & Yewon/Mildang Couplehttps://youtu.be/YpW5CQI0H6Aby angel jenni
Henry & Yewon - 1st Time They Met

by Rywonteam
Henry & Yewon - About Her

by Rywonteam

Fan Pages:WGM Henry & Kim Yewon Couple

WGM Henry & Yewon Couple - VietFans

Henry Lau - Vietnam
Want to Leave An Encouraging Message For our Couple, but don't know how? Please refer to the instructions below!You MUST create a MBC account first (Link). You can ask anyone in the thread for help.Once you create your account, go to the WGM Message Board. Click here.

You can post in English, but if you here are some example messages in Hangul that you can also use. Courtesy of our very own @jjproject0622예원 하차하지말아주세요 (Don't pull yewon off the show)
예원 우결 하차 원하지 않습니다 (same meaning as the above)
예원하차하지말자 (same meaning as the above)
예원헨리 커플 응원하겠습니다 (I'm cheering for Yewon-Henry couple)
예원헨리 커플 하차반대입니다 (I oppose henry-yewon couple to get off the show)
예원헨리 커플 때문에 우결 밨는데 하차 반대 합니다 (I started watching We got Married because of henry-yewon couple so i oppose them to get off the show) 

Let's band together and support our Mildang Couple!

Edited by LavelyShai

Henry mentions Yewon in his latest voice message to fans[Trans] Good morning everybody~ Yeah, I'm sorry I got you guys all worried with my last post. I just didn't know how to tell you guys and didn't, you know, want you guys to be hating me. But, um, yeah. I just hope you guys can support Yewon as much as you support me. And yeah, have a nice day everybody. I miss you guys~cr. yixingspixie

Henry and Yewon can produce a great great moment together . They can be a hilarious couple in future. Eventho i will more support JongYeon. But i will support this couple too. Heheheh heyyy. We should give a couple name for them. :-bd HenWon? RyWon ? Hahahahahha :))

2 new couples join 'Married'

Henry, a member of the boy group Super Junior-M, and Lee Jong-hyun, who is part of the band CNBlue, will join reality TV show "We Got Married".

Henry will team up with singer Yewon to act as one half of a fictional couple while Lee will enter into a fake marriage with newbie actress Gong Seung-yeon for the show in which celebrities pair up to experience what life could be like if they were husband and wife.

According to sources in the know about the reality TV show, the four already finished the first shooting session earlier this month and personally picked their partners.

All the previous couples were arranged by the production team.

Henry debuted as a member of the boy group Super Junior-M, a spinoff of Super Junior that targets the Chinese market, but he failed to earn much recognition until he appeared on the popular reality TV show "Real Men" last year.

In the show where male celebrities experience army life, the Korean-American singer soared to stardom for his laid-back personality and inarticulate Korean.

Since "Real Men", Henry has appeared in various TV shows and drama series. His most recent work was in musical drama series "Sing Again, Hera Gu". 
Hancinema

Guest emma86line

Well this should be a riot!  >:)

@LavelyShaiIn the past year, I have become a fan of Henry, just like you said I would.:)
Thanks for starting this thread!

OnlyYouJYH said: Henry and Yewon can produce a great great moment together . They can be a hilarious couple in future. Eventho i will more support JongYeon. But i will support this couple too. Heheheh heyyy. We should give a couple name for them. :-bd HenWon? RyWon ? Hahahahahha :)) I'm bad at couple names haha HenWon sounds good though lol

@jwandHaha It would be odd if you didn't become a fan of his :) 
Hope you enjoy this thread. 

Guest wtimes3

Yewon is hilarious, she needs to be on the box more often.

Guest TheLazyCow

Prepared to LAUGH my richard simmons off. Anything with Henry in it is hilarious and awesome! :)

wtimes3 said: Yewon is hilarious, she needs to be on the box more often. Yes, she is really funny. I remember watching her on IY2 with Hyoyeon. 
TheLazyCow said: Prepared to LAUGH my richard simmons off. Anything with Henry in it is hilarious and awesome! :) I think Henry & Yewon would be a really funny couple. Kinda like the Adam Couple or Kwanghee & Sunhwa during their times on the show. 
I wish I could find filming pics, but nothing has popped up yet :(

I read on Twitter that Henry & Yewon will be heading to Japan and film their honeymoon

hellloooo....At last a thread is open for henry-yewon..thank you.. :)

Guest lostinjane

good day chingus :)
hope your couple and your thread will gain a lot of fans and love :) :-h

Guest emma86line

LavelyShai said: I read on Twitter that Henry & Yewon will be heading to Japan and film their honeymoon

emma86line said: LavelyShai said: I read on Twitter that Henry & Yewon will be heading to Japan and film their honeymoon I say we should expect some shenanigans!
I expect them to be as much fun as the Adam Couple 

Guest humtum_stv

Anything with Henry in it is hilarious and awesome! 

I dont know what to expect as i don't watch wgm series. But i know yewon and henry gonna have great on-screen chemistry.. :)

Come on guys, lets do our best to keep this thread "alive".... :((

I wonder if Henry will tease Yewon about any of her silly habits (if she has any)?
A twenty year-old member of a girl group in China posted on Weibo about meeting Henry at a party. To start a conversation with him she started talking about her love of Snoopy (Charlie Brown's dog in the famous comic strip). She quoted Henry as telling her, "Why would I want to have a conversation about Snoopy?"