[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

Guest sjjsj

Thank you for creating the thread.

Yeaaaay!! Henry is back!!

It's been a while i dont watch wgm, I think i'll start again from Henry-Yewon couple.
Reading through the comments before, Im not sure how they will go through their marriage life. 
Hope they will have a good relationship for the next episode.

Looking forward for the subs soon :)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!

No paparazzi pics yet?

am so curious about this couple too. They look cute together and we might get a lot of laughters from this gag couple.

Precisely... This couple seems to lack publicised photos. Not much news about them. :(

Oh no.. just watched the sub.. does it mean yewon won't be picked?? :'( .. thus, the lack of this couple's photos on a date... Aww im feeling for yewon. She is such a sweetheart but somehow i feel k-men dont quite prefer her features. Also based on her IY2 show. Except for RI2.. the other lady has the face that most men would fall for at first sight.

Sorry just my thought.

Guest winaitip

Oh no.. just watched the sub.. does it mean yewon won't be picked?? :'( .. thus, the lack of this couple's photos on a date... Aww im feeling for yewon. She is such a sweetheart but somehow i feel k-men dont quite prefer her features. Also based on her IY2 show. Except for RI2.. the other lady has the face that most men would fall for at first sight.

Sorry just my thought.

lol well, don't worry she will be fine. it's not her first time thou. Like I said, she's pretty but funny and too casual, too easy going. look what she wore when she on her first date, some casual pant and long sleep, put some make up. while others lady dress up so beautiful. Actually, look back at WGM history and you will find out this is the first time a "soon to be-wife" dress up like this on her first date. Normally they will dress up so beautiful, princess like. But Yewon didn't eve try. lol

Let's look at her reaction when Henry ask her to play the piano for him, cutely. it's like that was nothing to her, not even a smile. lol  I think if it was other girls, they might have a bright smile on their face or act even more shyly.   

I don't know much about Henry, remember watching him once in a while, and feel like he's variety type of man. Try to make thing funny, spiced things up just for the crowd. He will play around a lot. But as a man I don't think  he will be that bad when it come to treat women. It might be true that he won't pick Yewon at first, but I think he will realize later and will make up for it pretty well.

They will be an interesting couple. Something new in WGM history. For the first time husband has to pick their wife, And for the first time there's a wife who can't impress her hubby in her first date.

lol 

Guest bbn_love

You shouldn't believe in the preview.... What you see is not what's happened..... Or maybe not will be aired... You can see it in some preview in the past of WGM......

Guest gpddd

I have made a recap of WGM 263 ep at the request of my friends. You can find Henry and Yewon's and Jaerim and Soeun recap here:

http://gpddd.blogspot.com/2015/03/we-got-married-ladies-night-out-263.html

Enjoy.

The preview for second episode seems to suggest that Henry propose for the other actress when it's time for him too choose. It may be a trick....but when I saw this thread....I was like are you guys absolutely sure he picked Yewon? They are absolutely great. 

Guest asterido

I'm not so sure that Henry will pick SeungYeon on their decision moment. Because this is half-scripted (?) reality show.

Will SM let one of their best idol to have a bad image in a famous show like WGM?

If its true then... Henry you better be redeem yourself throughout the show :)) and for Yewon, hope you don't get bitter toward Henry.

Oh my. why there is no update pics?!

I GOT IT! What if Henry, being a gentleman, wanted to go to Seung Yeon to say, "Thank you for the date, I think you're really nice, but I've chosen Yewon. No hard feelings." If you look closely, in the shot where he walks away from Yewon, she's just laughing. She doesn't look upset, she just looks like she's thinking, "Seriously, he's really going over there for that?" They inserted a quick shot of her looking odd/maybe stressed, but I'm sure it's just to throw us off. She was probably still waiting alone in that shot and was pep-talking herself. The magic of editing. 

I believe in Henry! :)>-

Guest Yoyayee

Hi all! :-h

I'm just came across this thread & wondering whether the new pairing are already confirmed. I've saw the preview before but not yet watch the latest full episode.

I've seen Yewon in Romantic & Idol. Not sure about her personality, but she's quite famous among the male idols.

Looking forward for this new couple as I'm a fan of Henry. His Trap & Fantastic songs really suit my taste. After seen him on Happy Together (the ep. with Kyunhun), I started searching for other clips of him on YT. He's so hilarious in Real Men! =))

Hope they'll match well (born in same year?) & gives off a fun vibe to the viewers. <:-P

Guest winaitip

According to JongHyun/Seungyeon couple's thread, they already had a shooting in japan. So it likely our sum up of the pairing is right, otherwise it would be weird. lol

Guest Kpoplover89

I GOT IT! What if Henry, being a gentleman, wanted to go to Seung Yeon to say, "Thank you for the date, I think you're really nice, but I've chosen Yewon. No hard feelings." If you look closely, in the shot where he walks away from Yewon, she's just laughing. She doesn't look upset, she just looks like she's thinking, "Seriously, he's really going over there for that?" They inserted a quick shot of her looking odd/maybe stressed, but I'm sure it's just to throw us off. She was probably still waiting alone in that shot and was pep-talking herself. The magic of editing. 

I believe in Henry! :)>-

Thats what i thought too!! Hopefully we guess right... Because after watching their eng sub ep i can feel that henry really like yewon style and personality.

Relax chingus. WGM preview has always been misleading :))

Too early to tell anything. Well, in real life, not everyone fall in love at the first sight tho it such an ideal way to be in love. Since this show is about depicting real life couples so for Henry and Yewon their journey might be of those who fight and bicker but love found its way to their heart. Awwww :x
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA scrap that out. 
Nahhhh don't worry chingus. Just wait for this Saturday.

I didn't know much about Yewon before but after first episode knowing that she can play keyboard, woah! I love it.
Usually it is the guy who always 'armed' with the ability to play instrument. Now, we have the girl yayy!!

Since Henry is a music genius, we might see a combo in the future. happy onion head

Guest asterido

Relax chingus. WGM preview has always been misleading :))

Too early to tell anything. Well, in real life, not everyone fall in love at the first sight tho it such an ideal way to be in love. Since this show is about depicting real life couples so for Henry and Yewon their journey might be of those who fight and bicker but love found its way to their heart. Awwww :x
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA scrap that out. 
Nahhhh don't worry chingus. Just wait for this Saturday.

I didn't know much about Yewon before but after first episode knowing that she can play keyboard, woah! I love it.
Usually it is the guy who always 'armed' with the ability to play instrument. Now, we have the girl yayy!!

Since Henry is a music genius, we might see a combo in the future. happy onion head

Owyeahhh bring it on the bickering style.

there are so many marriage-style and am hoping they will not follow other WGM couple style, but true to themselves.

if they want to bickering then make up with giddy laughs... awww thats gonna be worth watching. :x

Archived