[OFFICIAL THREAD]HeWon♥ Henry Lau & Kim Yewon ♥ Kongdak Couple ~ 100 Days and counting....

Admin

That spray-some-love preview got me LOLing for a good 1 minute :))

And Yewon following him on IG and Henry supporting her through Twitter? 
Brave and bold moves from both. I expect nothing less after this panda 16

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kpoplover89

Question: Im really confuse why henry asking fan to support yewon.

A. Because of her recent scandal with that senior actress

B. Henry was reffering to his fan as to support him this show

Question: Im really confuse why henry asking fan to support yewon.

A. Because of her recent scandal with that senior actress

B. Henry was reffering to his fan as to support him this show

Maybe he knows how tough it can be for any girl to be paired with Idol (the same as it can be tough for any guy to be paired with Idol) so this is just him asking for the same support he got from the fans for Yewon. Like saying dont just support me in the show, support her too. 

Sorry if I am not making sense or not answering your question. I dont understand myself  too :))

Guest Kpoplover89

Maybe he knows how tough it can be for any girl to be paired with Idol (the same as it can be tough for any guy to be paired with Idol) so this is just him asking for the same support he got from the fans for Yewon. Like saying dont just support me in the show, support her too. 

Sorry if I am not making sense or not answering your question. I dont understand myself  too :))

Tq for your reply! your answer make sense and i understand why :)

Guest r3drose

This is me, waking up this Wednesday morning with still NO wgm preview:

photo 76AAD599-C34F-49EC-80D2-88F4337F7DCC_zpsayvyhnec.jpg

Wae WGM? Wae?! :(

~> @ParkSiQa its good to see you here :-h yay! This is gona be fun as more familiar ppl are here. (3 really hot husbands of wgm + wookie?! Wah! I'll need cpr if that ever happens haha!) delulu delulu 8-} *lulu needs to stop* :D

Anyeong everyone!

I have been waiting for this thread ever since I heard the news Henry will be joining WGM. 
Thank you mod @LavelyShai !

I can't believe Henry and Jonghyun join WGM at the same time! Both are my bias! 
What kindness have I done so far that I get to see all my favorite guys in one show every week.
I am so 
H.A.P.P.Y

I see some familiar names :D
Hi @OnlyYouJYH see you in Jongyeon thread later :)
Hi chingu @r3drose ! Lets pray Wookie appear in one of Henry's episode. Yes that's crazy, ignore me.
Hi SUPERSTAR eh LEGEND @an99iiee ! :P
Oh yeah @ilikemangoss Henry gonna make us crazy!

And to many others, nice to see you all here with same love to the new couple!
Me and my bunny army are ready for this pairing!
They gonna rock the ship!

HAI @ParkSiQa !! we meet again in here !! ahahahaha you make me wake up to mention my biased lol wookie xD its just we @r3drose who want wookie to appared on WGM Henry later ? ahahahaha i bet Leeteuk too will be come hes a sunbae WGM lol

anticipated a lot !!!

Guest stoicbot

Official Pictures Are Up^^

B_8LaLUU8AAIteI.jpg

even with screencaps Henry is super duper funny~. Can't wait for them to debut as a pair this Saturday :D

credits to kor_celebrities

Guest umi89

Hello, fellow shippers

After reading their news article, Henry is really a funny namja,, How much D he has?LOL Yewon is one bubbbly girl for sure a good pair with him so as Henry himself..hopefully everything will go smoothly and do enjoy the ride!! hehehe

Waiting for Saturday to come~

tumblr_nkur7omNXH1sh8uxlo1_500.gif

cr : dramatroll

Yo! Henry-Yewon rocking it!  dance with me crazy rabbit

First, Yewon pants is damn kawaiiii~~~~

LOL-ing moments (too many actually) at 
Henry parking his car. That parking situation is just like mine :)) Damn those side mirrors!
Spraying too much breath freshener
Pressing the bell like a lift button 

AWESOME moments
They play piano~~~ tralalalaaaaaa I cant believe the scene I want them to have come out that early admire onion head

And I was counting the number he shakes her hand :))

And without sub can I guess what they are saying when they were in Yewon's room?
I think he thought that black mask is a b** PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And Gyeonghwan (I think) he said well there is only one side 

Mian...my imagination sometimes.... panda 04

Guest asterido

Not familiar with Henry until today. Wowww he really comfortable in the kitchen and the way he cooked the omelette... *clapping*

But i wonder why the BRI was done more than 1 time for this eps. I saw Henry wearing 2 diff clothes there.

i saw Henry long ago in Strong Heart when he played the piano so well. Appreciate that he don't show off his skill but let Yewon to do her thing. and the way Henry look into her... *swooning*

from the next preview, i wonder who will be match with who.

i hope this couple stay together thou..

the preview worries me.. because it seems Henry chose seung yeon instead of yewon.. During the couple selection time, jonghyun and seung yeon couple were already standing there and Henry comes.. jonghyun and seung yeon were surprised but it might be a gimmick for us to watch the next episode. 

Guest r3drose

And their story began...

The moment she opened that door :x

photo 64D02A5F-170D-4963-BF4B-5C66DB007B2E_zpshgzb1tza.jpg

They start of shy but that awkward phase (looks to me) that it didnt last long. I dont even understand what theyre saying but their interaction was fun to watch.

Edit:

@ParkSiQa chingu-yah!!!!! HAPPY BDAY!!! Open your pm, your gift is waiting HAHA!

Anyway, i'll spazz with ya'll tomorrow. Its past 3am my time and im so sleepy, i dont think i'll make any more sense if i stay. :D nyt!

Archived