[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Skattered_me

well, if there were no cameras around. I can guarantee that JH will jump SY the moment the conductor says "you may kiss the bride" :)
 But since this is a show, in which some of his delulu fans watch, there may be little chance he would do something so bold so soon 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skattered_me said: well, if there were no cameras around. I can guarantee that JH will jump SY the moment the conductor says "you may kiss the bride" :)
 But since this is a show, in which some of his delulu fans watch, there may be little chance he would do something so bold so soon 

Guest Skattered_me

Aireen95 said:

Skattered_me said: well, if there were no cameras around. I can guarantee that JH will jump SY the moment the conductor says "you may kiss the bride" :)

Bytheways , lookin back at his instavid , i dont know if he filming his drama or filming his wedding ceremony . If he really filming his wedding ceremony this morning , I think it was an outdoor wedding . 

Guest shipperlove

if they are filming their wedding then they will have also a couple ring? :D
who knows if they'll wear it even out of wgm scenes

Guest FJ7778

Thanks @Aireen95 for answers the Q on my behalf.... Kih kih kih I tweet John to congrats him on the ceremony and ask him sneakily make it real... =)) =))

Aireen95 That's the twitter account that I have been lurking on. And https://twitter.com/CNBJonghyun has just tweeted about it two hours ago with no pic. I guess we have to wait for 3 or 4 episodes too see their wedding. And yes from his instavid, if He concerned about the weather, the wedding could be outdoor (if in fact he filmed for WGM). And somehow I remember their lunch on Japanese trip which was accompanied by wind and crows. =)) Hopefully the weather would be better.

Guest FJ7778

Remember on the 2nd ep.... SY said to Henry, she also surf internet how to attract man on date...to show neckline if brush her hair off... When she with John she always make it her hair into bun or brush her hair to opposite site when John beside her... :D 
:> :> are you try to lure your husband.... bite your neck seungyeon ah? Be careful, your married with Mr Vampire..... I afraid he cannot hold temptation of your delicious neckline =)) =)) =))

mikorina said: Aireen95 That's the twitter account that I have been lurking on. And https://twitter.com/CNBJonghyun has just tweeted about it two hours ago with no pic. I guess we have to wait for 3 or 4 episodes too see their wedding. And yes from his instavid, if He concerned about the weather, the wedding could be outdoor (if in fact he filmed for WGM). And somehow I remember their lunch on Japanese trip which was accompanied by wind and crows. =)) Hopefully the weather would be better.

prechtik said: I really hope the WGM producers stop making JH/SY carry around that selfie-stick cam.... Not only is it really annoying for them when your hands are filled with luggage, guitars, etc, but it ruins the WGM fantasy experience... 
That's why the WGM crew rarely appear on camera or are blurred out, so it feels more like a natural date in the park, whereas the cameras make it more obvious that this is a reality TV show :(.Go get another camera man instead, WGM PD :)I want to feel SY/JH are as real as possible and cameras only detract from the viewing experience :P

maybe we'll have two more episodes of their date in japan ... then they'll show the wedding? then another honeymoon?

oh man! we're getting impatient here..I bet SY will be a beautiful bride and we will hear the yeapo..yeapo..constantly

;;);)) :-*

OK I've been laying on the realist speech too much, let me just spazz a little -

I've been watching and re-watching their parts on the first 3 episodes and these 2 are just too cute and pretty

I'm going just a little bit crazy over JH and his total adoration of SY, and I can see why - she is just a knockout!  Sweet, pretty and smart.

I love to hear her laugh, its low and smoky and sexy-cute. Her laugh when she sees him at the airport and while they're riding the bike is just so heartwarming to hear.

we got to see the other side of her a little bit in Japan.   The Devildoe wound her web of jealousy with striking precision yet managed to laugh at his discomfort in trying to come up with his answer.  Her last serious stare at him said 'watch it, mister!' and 'You better be telling me the truth' all with one look.  There is some feistiness under the demure exterior.

And her wanting him to speak comfortably showed she can direct the relationship and speak out her desires confidently.  She did good!

the hot tub/spa scenes from next week - omigod!   It seems that they cannot even look at each other to start, but then I noticed she started out with a robe covering her and then she took it off.  I wonder how they overcome their shyness?  Can't wait for Saturday!        

Archived