Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

awww henwon couple follow each other on IG i would like so much that our couple follow each other too...
who knows if they already exchanged their phone number :-?
anyway nobody here knows about the cute couple name korean chose for them? so curios....

maxiane said: @1shye @MsBugnay agree agree lets spam SY's ig with tons of good comments and support! @HeeRinah lol where do u get that lady gif? Or can you tell me how to make one? :)

do anyone knows in which ep seung yeon appear in my lovely girl?
i read on internet that she sing very well...and why she is not more in SM company?

@micolbunny -I watched 'My Lovely Girl' to see her there.  She doesn't show up until about the 3rd episode.  She only has a small part, but a speaking part and she does very well and looks really good.   even though I liked Krystal in 'Heirs' I soon lost interest in 'My Lovely Girl' because it was like SO many other Korean TV rom/coms.  SY plays a candidate for a talent agency/talent management company and does sing, although I'm not sure it is her voice I hear.

So I began watching 'Heard it Through the Grapevine' which she is filming now.   She is in the 1st episode and pops in and out occasionally. She plays the older sister of the female lead.   This show I'm going to watch to the end!  It's surprisingly different.  It got me on the first episode with its quirky blend of humor yet heartfelt emotion.   I watched SY in all her scenes and she is a good actress.  I hope she gets larger parts in the future.  No I'm sure she will now that she has been 'discovered' on WGM!      

Guest pre

SY: "I think a leaf just flew into my bento box" :(JH: "I'd pick it out for you, but I can't open my eyes...let's go back to your cafeteria" #-o
cIRVeKF.gif  

You'll love SY in her ahjumma look in her current drama... and I too hope she'll get more screen time after they see her in WGM

Love them ... they free to express what their have right now...
don't unfollow  ur wife again, Jonghyun-ah  :D

CA_VJi5UcAEl5ml.jpg:large

Guest stoicbot

Seung Yeon followed Jong Hyun 30 Mins after he refollowed her~
syRn8mJ.jpg

Guest narfiso

Maybe he unfollow her because the episode where they decided the couples hadn't been broadcasted yet.Now he can follow her freely. Btw, she follows him too?Hahaha jongyura you answered my question. Didn't see it. haha

cause im bored I am watching some wgm couple and they have kissing ...... anf for some reason I cant imagine JH kissing SY hahaha...  =) oh geeee.. what am i thinking? kkk

Guest mylovefromstar12

open up instagram this morning and saw uri oppa followed her wife (again).. please do not ever unfollow her again.. and looking forward for the selca together kkkk  [-O<

@diniooo10 really? it's not stalking but a good way to keep in touch and see his lovely wife's face everyday

Omg Omg omg yesterday i said "i would like that jh follow her on IG" and now he follow her my prayer was listened thank you so much ;;) maybe he decided to follow her again because many fans tagged him asking to follow his wife so he took courage awwww what nice news [-O<

awwww how i wish SY will see this..

oops cant play... hmm i guess i need to learn how to post vids..
  • Like 1

Okay now , Jonghyun you can ignore the haters and please give selca couple for us ! Jebal ~~~~~~~~~ 

Guest eyeship

Today doesnt have short preview like last week ? Cant wait for this Saturday, dugeun dugeun