[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@twinkystar I think WGM may try to change the format of the show... as if they were saying "married couple should act like they're married...not dating" I would love to see this married couple facing their problems together since in real life you won't be in your honeymoon state forever.

are really nice couples,also henry and yewon are really beautiful together,she is very sweet girl ;)
being that there are not sub yet i don't know what henry and sy said in the car in their date,but she had that sweet face when she remembered him that he used called her "gollum" so cute like a small baby
:x
she is very beautiful and has warm eyes so sweet...and jh seems really in love with her not just for the show but these are his true feeling...i can't to wait the sub and next saturday of corse...
other thing....
seems that in the next ep henry and yewon will "marry" i really hope that also jh and sy will marry soon i want to be her in bride's dress and he in groom's dress....

micolbunney said: are really nice couples,also henry and yewon are really beautiful together,she is very sweet girl ;)
being that there are not sub yet i don't know what henry and sy said in the car in their date,but she had that sweet face when she remembered him that he used called her "gollum" so cute like a small baby
:x
she is very beautiful and has warm eyes so sweet...and jh seems really in love with her not just for the show but these are his true feeling...i can't to wait the sub and next saturday of corse...
other thing....
seems that in the next ep henry and yewon will "marry" i really hope that also jh and sy will marry soon i want to be her in bride's dress and he in groom's dress....

Hi guys, just want to swing by to say hello. Im going to support this sweet couple too. :). Im mostly on the henry-yewon thread. Anyway, Congrats to our new wgm couples!! May their "marriage" be in harmony and smooth sailing. If i may add, this thread is so cool and moves so fast. You guys are always updating each other. Thanks as i do read them often!

Okay from todays show , eventho its been shooting long time ago . hm maybe not too long ~~ kkkk , i can make a conclusion that both Seungyeon and Jonghyun was like fall in love at the first sight , Its so beautiful lookin at them together . really suit well . Jonghyun usually didnt talk much in variety show  , but this is the first show , that open my eyes , how talkative Jonghyun are . hehehehhe . that why . i love him in WGM . Really prove to us and fans out there that Jonghyun is also had a different side of him . cheesyness overload ~~ :D OKAY . now . im really eager for next episode . and i hope one day . Jonghyun can bring seungyeon to Busan and met his family and of coz , let the dogs be a great2 sibling . Tanny and Shiro must be happy . Well i dont know what seungyeon dog's name :( 

If this was already posted, sorry... this is from gkboice recaps.....credit to her/him.. and thank you so much gkboice

While Jonghyun was still with Seungyeon JH: On the mission card it says "Choose the person…." …. I've already chosen.
Jonghyun gave her a second set of flowers haha

SY: I'm a person who can't lie… are my feelings written on my face?

SY: Do you act? JH: I've done some things here and there. SY: 'A Gentleman's Dignity'! JH: Yup.

JH was talking about his new project 'Orange Marmalade' and SY asked if she could visit the set. JH: Watch out for your neck. (oooommmmmmggg)

Jonghyun's face after Henry said he's known Seungyeon for about a decade

Henry: You've become a woman. Seungyeon: I was always a woman!

Seungyeon cried at home after Henry gave her the nickname 'Gollum'. The nickname is referring to her eyes.

Seungyeon and Yewon both asked Henry if he farted in his car.

Henry: Order the most expensive thing! Don't look at the left (probably the name of the dish). Just look at the right (the prices).

Henry and Seungyeon have been looking on the internet for advice in relationships haha

-rZ7XDoN_normal.jpeggkboice @gkboice · 3h3 hours ago

Henry keeps teasing Seungyeon about her armpit sweat lol….

-rZ7XDoN_normal.jpeggkboice @gkboice · 3h3 hours ago

JH: We've seen each other in the past, right? What a way to start off your date

Yewon said that she heard that JH is the number 1 fighter out of all the idols and so she was scared of him

Yewon: Were you hungry? Jonghyun: Yes. Yewon: I figured.. there's a fork but you're eating with your hands.

Yewon: We don't have a lot of time. Jonghyun: We need time to talk so I'll just stop the timer.

*Timer runs out* Yewon: Omo! Jonghyun *just stares at it* : We can just turn it off.

Seungyeon's dilemma Henry: friend-like relationship, something she's always wanted. Jonghyun: butterflies in stomach whenever she's with him

Jonghyun stepped in front of Henry to talk to him. Henry: Are you choosing me?

Jonghyun said the appearance of him being all nervous was cute. He called himself cute haha

Seungyeon: I was very thankful that Jonghyun came to me at the final selection.

Henry went to the room where Jonghyun and Seungyeon were in. Henry: Aren't the fish pretty? And then he just left.

The reason you chose Seungyeon? JH: Our first meeting.

Seungyeon wrote "Lee Jonghyun oppa" on her card and even wrote his hanja name. No idea how she memorized it in that short time.

Jonghyun won Seungyeon over when he sang for her

-rZ7XDoN_normal.jpeggkboice @gkboice · 2h2 hours ago

JH: I'm going to give you the second set of flowers I have so tell the second person you meet, "I'm a person with a husband. Sorry."

JH: Time didn't pass so fast in my 26 years of living but it's passing fast when I'm having a good time.

Jonghyun to Seungyeon near the end of their first date JH: I'm ready to be a good husband.

*Timer runs out and starts making noises* JH: Shut up!

JH in his back room interview: If there's a lot of hardships love will grow bigger.

One of the MC's after Jonghyun told Seungyeon to be careful of her neck. MC: I'm going crazy because of this guy. Don't worry. We all are.

Jonghyun said he would teach Seungyeon how to speak in the Busan accent if she ever needed to learn it for one of her acting roles.

Henry sees Jonghyun* Henry(to Yewon) - Let's talk. Yewon - ??? Henry - Do you like it? (since she gets to be with JH on her next date)

And while Henry and Yewon were having their talk JH (to SY): Your eyes are more beautiful now that we're outside.

Henry was worried when switching partners because of the fact that JH is handsome/cool. Should have been JH-Henry couple from the start (:

Jonghyun's thoughts on the partner change JH: I couldn't forget Seungyeon's eyes. Cap: Brown Eyes… I didn't want to let her go.

too tired to translate any further…. just tweet at me if you want anything else translated and I'll do it tomorrow. (kkkm THANK YOU SO MUCH gkboice)

85 retweets27 favoritesReply Retweet85 Favorite27More

Guest Skattered_me

He does looks smitten doesn't he?

Well, i for one am happy for him. I have been a fan of his ever since i first saw yonghwa's wgm episode where they all met in a studio. I was thinking like "who is this long hair guy?"

After watching a few more episodes of yonghwa's wgm i decided to purchase their album, and i was more than pleasantly surprised when i found out, not only JH can play guitar and sing, he could also compose. In other words, he is a true musician

To be honest, i am no longer a fan of k-pop stuff, i haven't been for couple years or so now. I just found the whole pretty boy concept where the boys wear more eyeliner then the girls, looks prettier than the girls is just not my thing.

I guess i also prefer a manly man lol :)

I have always followed cnblue though. Their music is just my style, i always have a thing for indie bands. I noticed, as the band became more and more popular JH is the only kinda left behind on popularity scale compared to his bandmates.

I know he doesn't mind, true musicians only cares about their music, they are weird that way lol. But still, i couldn't help but thinking that he should have been recognised for his talents much more. So when i heard he was casted in a drama, i was stoked. And then wgm came, and i was over the moon.

And after watching the first couple episode, i could honestly say i am happy for him.

True, wgm is scripted. The events, the locations and even the gifts are probably planned. But you can not fake chemistry, not with JH anyway. I mean, he is no variety show veteran, nor is he witty or crafty with his words. I could be wrong but chances are JH is the type of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Sure, the PDs would probably tell him to try and look happy and sincere. But i don't think JH could have faked or acted it to the extend he showed this past episodes.

I'm happy seeing him happy. Im happy people are starting to know him for who he is.

A Real Man :)

that's why the MC's were quite noisy when JH was with SY...those cheesy lines..lol! yup! this is another jaerim ..I wonder if these two men go to the same school of cheesiness

@Skattered_me "True, wgm is scripted. The events, the locations and even the gifts are probably planned. But you can not fake chemistry, not with JH anyway. I mean, he is no variety show veteran, nor is he witty or crafty with his words. I could be wrong but chances are JH is the type of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve."  this is sooooo obvious... his face shows it all, and you can't hide that truth behind those eyes...he was polite towards Yewon, but he was sweet towards SY

thank you so much for translate but i can do a question
i didn't understand this sentence
JH was talking about his new project 'Orange Marmalade' and SY asked if she could visit the set. JH: Watch out for your neck. (oooommmmmmggg)

what means watch out for your neck

:-/
please someone enlighten me....

Guest Skattered_me

micolbunney said: thank you so much for translate but i can do a question
i didn't understand this sentence

what means watch out for your neck

:-/
please someone enlighten me....

@micolbunney Jonghyun currently shooting for his new drama . Orange Marmalade together with AOA Seolhyun and Yoo Jin Goo . In that drama , His role is a student but he also a vampire :) If im not wrong . the drama will broadcast on MAY . 

Archived