Quantcast

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Toloveyou

Hello everyone :) I'm so happy that JongYeon Thread already created even the show yet didnt broadcast . 
Since this thread already moving . we from Malaysia . also created a group to support this newlyweed :) 
JongYeong Malaysia (JYMY ) - a secret group 
11051566_10205170464076718_24420237_n.jp
We'll promise to give them full support . Currently the member already 100 and we expecting , there's a lot of member that will be join this group . Actually , we also supporting the first member of CNBLUE and Seo juhyun (Yongseo couple ) in each concert in Malaysia ,  we'd  make an event for them to show off our full support too cheer them up :) . So far , All the event went well . 
And since Jonghyun already enter his new life , we'll try to make an event for both of couple in future if they come to Malaysia :)
Thankyou.... 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow how fast! I hope it's true then that it has been confirmed, I'm so glad that this couple gets a lot of supports, even if there are haters, well haters gonna hate, we are going to ship :D

I see some familiar names here, most of them from YongSeo thread, and to other new names that I saw today welcome to the club! :D \:D/

he really got his ideal type. :blush:

100606 Simsimtapa: Lee JongHyun ideal girl height is 165cm ㅎㅎㅎ pic.twitter.com/IprzHBJ93S

— 이종현 Burning Souls (@CNBJonghyun) March 3, 2015

Hahahaha Yewon picture tho. Ermmm just ignore it X_X

'We Got Married' reveals new pairings with Henry, Jonghyun, Yewon, and Gong Seung Yeon http://t.co/shvxMPwPEO pic.twitter.com/s4Uqj94yan

— allkpop (@allkpop) March 3, 2015

Okayyy guys . Its already confirm that Jong with Yeon!

Omaigaddddd i wanna dance right now. Who with me? Hahahah

Me...me... haha... even without see it, I feel it... their chemistry... I like it

Guest iamkryptonite17

I'm excited for the 14th. Good thing they really ended up being paired together. I guess I'm not dropping out with this show after all. =))

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"3 Things to Know about CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun′s ′We Got Married′ Wife Gong Seung Yeon

90412534.jpg

1. Gong Seung Yeon was an SM trainee

Gong Seung Yeon was training to become a singer under SM Entertainment for many years. 

She entered SM Entertainment after winning the ′Best Looks′ portion of the SM Teen Best Contest, later training alongside Red Velvet and f(x) members. She appears to be friends with them even today. 

If you search hard enough, you can find pictures of her past SM trainee days under the name Yoo Seung Yeon.

27510549.jpg

We definitely remember when this commercial first aired in 2012, but who knew that three years later, this happy jogger on her magical day would be starring in one of Korea′s longest-running variety programs? 

24707147.jpg

3. Gong Seung Yeon enjoys playing instruments

Not only is Gong Seung Yeon talented and beautiful, she′s also musically skilled (at least through our deduction skills). 

On her Instagram, there are several photos of her gayageum, a traditional Korean string instrument. She has also left evidence that she
has picked up piano as well. 

We hope to see her performing those instruments soon!

59301611.jpg

Frankly. This is the first time in my life i wish i can drag 14 of March come closer to me and to JongYeon shipper. Its still far awayyy. Ottokeee. Cant wait to see their first episode :wink:

Came back to this thread again... haha...

I don't know that I'll enjoy shipping Jong Hyun without see this couple in screen, but that's what happened to me.

I'm glad I'm here just to boosting my happiness for this couple.

Guest TheLazyCow

Here's Jong Hyun during his filming! :)

Btw, how do I embed a video directly rather than hyperlinking it? Thanks! :) (Still new to this)
Guest iamkryptonite17

Credits to owners. from @flyfurryfly: Lee Jonghyun and Gong Seungyeon will be filming WGM in Japan next week. @kor_celebrities: 放送関係者によると、CNBLUE ジョンヒョン&女優 コン・スンヨンが来週日本で「私たち結婚しました(ウギョル)」を撮影する。 http://t.co/lcSS0sPRBi http://t.co/PcbnFJ64KF Kindly translate. For clearer info. Thank you

Guest stranger1000

Hmmm :-? I wonder why they are going to Japan :-? Wedding? Honeymoon? I'd rather they have the wedding in korea with their friends tho...

Is it only me or what, but seung yeon looks a little bit like shin min ah the younger version hehehe although shin min ah also young :D

Did you see it on twitter? I saw henry upload a voice note through flitto or what and he said to his fans to take care of yewon too, omg he's so sweet, I kinda hope too see Jonghyun do the same to Seung Yeon. I bet there will be a lot of musical moments between these two! Can't wait for 14th March! \:D/ \:D/

Havent you guys heard about the storm that happening in BOICE fandom rn ? They're really mad coz Jonghyun will go to Japan next week and in the same time , Yonghwa's concert also in next week . So , Emotional Angel and Burning Souls fights over nothing ? I knew i shouldnt talk about this , But i hope . It didnt gettin worst . They shoudnt act like that just because Jonghyun will fly to Japan and might attend Yonghwa's concert together with his wife . i see nothing wrong with that . Goshhh , this show yet didnt broadcast , They already hate Seungyeon  :-<

• Guest changed the title to [OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived