Quantcast
Reen2you

[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

@stranger1000 from k-news, the couple already confirm.

Ikr? Im curious too did he meet with Yewon? ㅋㅋ I think he did meet with Yewon but his heart choose Yeon :blush:

Based on this Japan article . Yewon and Henry will travel to Japan :) 
http://m.sportsseoul.jp/article/read.php?sa_idx=15159

Okayy now i wonder where JongYeon will go ? B-)

Hello everyone :) I'm so happy that JongYeon Thread already created even the show yet didnt broadcast . 
Since this thread already moving . we from Malaysia . also created a group to support this newlyweed :) 
JongYeong Malaysia (JYMY ) - a secret group 
11051566_10205170464076718_24420237_n.jp
We'll promise to give them full support . Currently the member already 100 and we expecting , there's a lot of member that will be join this group . Actually , we also supporting the first member of CNBLUE and Seo juhyun (Yongseo couple ) in each concert in Malaysia ,  we'd  make an event for them to show off our full support too cheer them up :) . So far , All the event went well . 
And since Jonghyun already enter his new life , we'll try to make an event for both of couple in future if they come to Malaysia :)
Thankyou.... 

Wow how fast! I hope it's true then that it has been confirmed, I'm so glad that this couple gets a lot of supports, even if there are haters, well haters gonna hate, we are going to ship :D

I see some familiar names here, most of them from YongSeo thread, and to other new names that I saw today welcome to the club! :D \:D/

he really got his ideal type. :blush:

100606 Simsimtapa: Lee JongHyun ideal girl height is 165cm ㅎㅎㅎ pic.twitter.com/IprzHBJ93S

— 이종현 Burning Souls (@CNBJonghyun) March 3, 2015

Hahahaha Yewon picture tho. Ermmm just ignore it X_X

'We Got Married' reveals new pairings with Henry, Jonghyun, Yewon, and Gong Seung Yeon http://t.co/shvxMPwPEO pic.twitter.com/s4Uqj94yan

— allkpop (@allkpop) March 3, 2015

Okayyy guys . Its already confirm that Jong with Yeon!

Omaigaddddd i wanna dance right now. Who with me? Hahahah

Me...me... haha... even without see it, I feel it... their chemistry... I like it

I'm excited for the 14th. Good thing they really ended up being paired together. I guess I'm not dropping out with this show after all. =))

I'm excited too. I hope there will be no more rumors.  :)
To the newly wed couples please be honest to your partners.

<:-P

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"3 Things to Know about CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun′s ′We Got Married′ Wife Gong Seung Yeon

90412534.jpg

1. Gong Seung Yeon was an SM trainee

Gong Seung Yeon was training to become a singer under SM Entertainment for many years. 

She entered SM Entertainment after winning the ′Best Looks′ portion of the SM Teen Best Contest, later training alongside Red Velvet and f(x) members. She appears to be friends with them even today. 

If you search hard enough, you can find pictures of her past SM trainee days under the name Yoo Seung Yeon.

27510549.jpg

We definitely remember when this commercial first aired in 2012, but who knew that three years later, this happy jogger on her magical day would be starring in one of Korea′s longest-running variety programs? 

24707147.jpg

3. Gong Seung Yeon enjoys playing instruments

Not only is Gong Seung Yeon talented and beautiful, she′s also musically skilled (at least through our deduction skills). 

On her Instagram, there are several photos of her gayageum, a traditional Korean string instrument. She has also left evidence that she
has picked up piano as well. 

We hope to see her performing those instruments soon!

59301611.jpg

hello i'm new here,now i'm here for leejonghyun(i'm boice too),hehe nice to meet you guys.. ;;),nugu??haha cute
tumblr_lx9ngfSBeq1qdnekk.jpgtumblr_lbgx89IUHp1qcbty8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lx9ndpRO9K1qdnekk.jpgff711a3a2e352985d462256b.jpg
p6131012.jpgtumblr_ldxnq1YyrC1qayf48.jpg

• Like 2

amdbest said: hello i'm new here,now i'm here for leejonghyun(i'm boice too),hehe nice to meet you guys.. ;;),nugu??haha cute

Frankly. This is the first time in my life i wish i can drag 14 of March come closer to me and to JongYeon shipper. Its still far awayyy. Ottokeee. Cant wait to see their first episode :wink:

• Like 1

Came back to this thread again... haha...

I don't know that I'll enjoy shipping Jong Hyun without see this couple in screen, but that's what happened to me.

I'm glad I'm here just to boosting my happiness for this couple.

Hi, just want to drop by for a while and said Good Luck and Hope for the best to BIL of Seohyun (Lee JongHyun) and SeungYeon... :-/

Here's Jong Hyun during his filming! :)

Btw, how do I embed a video directly rather than hyperlinking it? Thanks! :) (Still new to this)
  • Like 2

Credits to owners. from @flyfurryfly: Lee Jonghyun and Gong Seungyeon will be filming WGM in Japan next week. @kor_celebrities: 放送関係者によると、CNBLUE ジョンヒョン&女優 コン・スンヨンが来週日本で「私たち結婚しました(ウギョル)」を撮影する。 http://t.co/lcSS0sPRBi http://t.co/PcbnFJ64KF Kindly translate. For clearer info. Thank you

Hmmm :-? I wonder why they are going to Japan :-? Wedding? Honeymoon? I'd rather they have the wedding in korea with their friends tho...