[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest LoveInsight

why am i nervous even though im already know seungyeon is married with jonghyun hahaam i the only one ?the preview HyunYeon couple is AWESOME!!! one more week waiting for the next episode :'(

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seungyeon: I was very thankful that Jonghyun came to me at the final selection.

The reason you chose Seungyeon?JH: Our first meeting.
Seungyeon wrote "Lee Jonghyun oppa" on her card and even wrote his hanja name. No idea how she memorized it in that short time.

Jonghyun won Seungyeon over when he sang for her

Henry went to the room where Jonghyun and Seungyeon were in.Henry: Aren't the fish pretty?And then he just left.
cr: gkboice

Guest stranger1000

Ooooo I wanna see the preview!! But wgm producers are like slightly rushing and forcing it right?? Am I the only one that feels that? I guess I just like the natural slow skinship old way of doing it.

I like the part when the four of them met at the parking lot...you could see that the men already felt uncomfortable and gave their last pep talk to their first date.. and I was surprised too that SY kept both bouquets LOL!! I guess JH's reaction was all written in his face...his smile and stare were not the same as he was with SY...and when he saw the card, he was like YESSSSS!!

can't wait for the next episode

Guest triplemysterio

hi all :D i'm a yongseo & jjongah shipper and i've always liked cnblue's jonghyun :) after watching the first episode, i'm excited to see more of jonghyun and seungyeon ! 

This couple is so attracted to each other therefore there is so much chemistry in the air. They really liked each other. I can't wait to watch these two also after SOLIM.With the addition ofbthese new couples now whole WGM is worth to watch.

Guest Skattered_me

mjang said:

I like the part when the four of them met at the parking lot...you could see that the men already felt uncomfortable and gave their last pep talk to their first date.. and I was surprised too that SY kept both bouquets LOL!! I guess JH's reaction was all written in his face...his smile and stare were not the same as he was with SY...and when he saw the card, he was like YESSSSS!!

can't wait for the next episode

Guest stranger1000

:)) :)) first he gave her the flowers then she had to carry it around during their first date :)) And then he makes a cardboard sign and she carried all the way from the airport to the room =)) =)) it looks kinda tiring ,lol!

Archived