[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

micolbunney said: The rating are outrageous,if it was really becsuse of yewon's scandal i'll be really annoyed about...Because it is not right that people outside the case are penalized, and in any case the new couples are fresh air, I do not understand the reason for all this....why k-nets are so -_-"
I really hope yhis show will not cancelled :(

my question,

many times we're faced with RATINGS..RATINGS and nothing but RATINGS... is there a way we as international viewers who mostly like to watch live streaming can help improve the ratings? I tried to sign up at MBC but the language barrier is just too much for me to handle.. I do hope someone with Korean/hangul proficiency can help us sign up to MBC streaming...at least offer some solutions to this... truthfully, I love our couple and solim and enjoy watching yewon/henry... I don't want things like these spoil the mood... so if someone can help...please do..I really appreciate it

These two be trying to look into each others eyes all the time but after the count 1..2..3..  they can't hold it any longer or they know they're gonna kiss.  
If you don't get that vibe, I don't think you're watching the same thing as me.

Cheer up, guys! Don't get upset. Let's just enjoy the moment.
I will make another gifs when I'm ready. Now, I'm like I'm in the pinky world just because of them.They are too much to handle!!!
And if you have to watch them in the slow motion like me you will be like...
tumblr_mj641q4qyL1rtcfaqo1_400.gif

mjang said:

my question,

many times we're faced with RATINGS..RATINGS and nothing but RATINGS... is there a way we as international viewers who mostly like to watch live streaming can help improve the ratings? I tried to sign up at MBC but the language barrier is just too much for me to handle.. I do hope someone with Korean/hangul proficiency can help us sign up to MBC streaming...at least offer some solutions to this... truthfully, I love our couple and solim and enjoy watching yewon/henry... I don't want things like these spoil the mood... so if someone can help...please do..I really appreciate it

Guest Hickk

amastris said: These two be trying to looking into each others eyes all the time but after the count 1..2..3..  they can't hold it any longer or they know they're gonna kiss.  

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Actually rating in korea doesn't mean its bad....A lot of good drama have really low rating but receive a lots of love overseas...
It happen to runningman too.....
So just enjoy the show while it last....♥♥♥♥♥(Bad English Alert !! )

@amastris
yes.. definitely I got those vibe.. I am a married woman now,, and having relationship with my husband before married was 5 years.. and those kind of gaze I experienced it and have been done it..

that is why I really love this couple,, really can't tell what is real and not real for their action.. its seem their eyes talk very sincere and I hope they are..

Guest zidge22

amastris said: These two be trying to looking into each others eyes all the time but after the count 1..2..3..  they can't hold it any longer or they know they're gonna kiss.  

amastris said: ^^Jong Hyun pulling her closer so he can feel her body right next to his body.^^  
It reminds me of their 1st night at dinner when he did the love shot.  He didn't say exactly what he wanted he just grabbed her right forearm and pulled up and towards him so he could hook his arm around hers all on his own.  She just naturally relaxes her arms and let's him do what he wants with positioning her body parts doesn't she though?  Hehehehe....  She's just so amenable in a very positive way in this relationship.  It must be nice for him to have such an easy-going person to be paired up.

Guest iamkryptonite17

@ellaylee I'm outside. Having lunch.. I pity myself... I really want to watch the subbed episode. Can't wait to go home. ~X(

Guest goguma07

OMOOOOO! You know what I love about this couple? No one is playing games! They both like each other and are being open and clear about that. Seriously, so refreshing to see that on wgm. They haven't had a couple like this since...well... have they ever had a couple like this? Seungyeon is a really cool girl, she manages to be really sweet and lady like while at the same time being able to be confident and honest about her feelings. Of course Jonghyun just has no filter and says whatever he's thinking, he is sooo love struck...its seriously cute! Have to agree with Seungyeon there, he really has a cute side. Can't wait to see how this couple develops further!

Archived