[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, gongleefan said:

Hi my fellow brownies! So, finally I've decided to come out of my norm as a silent lurker, made an account and bravely posted here - big thanks to Faith Isabel Caylen (no offense intended). First, I would like to thank all the brownies here who have shared their insights, videos, gifs, IG updates, etc. and showed their love to our lovely couple. 

I'm saying sorry in advance to our admins and moderators in case I will be crossing lines as I convey my reactions. 

I used to visit this forum everyday to cope with what I've missed for the past 3 years of my life, as I've only known our couple few months ago. I (regretly) used to ask myself why am I so late in discovering them. I really appreciate how you brownies share your thoughts and reactions here - both delulu and rationalization. I couldn't agree more with, maybe not all, but most of what you've posted here. It's been a fun journey. I'm just alarmed and disturbed while I was reading the recent posts here. I've waited for other brownies (those who used to post here since long before) to give their reactions but so far, only @myumoon and @EggsBenedict gave theirs. At first, I used to shrug my shoulders and opted not to mind, but as the posts were adding up, I can't help myself but to react. Sorry, but this will be a very long post. Hope you'll still bear with me.

To @Faith Isabel Caylan, I understand we are all free to have our assumptions and tell our sides, reactions and comments on our couple, but we should also be careful on what and how we convey it. As I am reading your posts, at first I do understand that you are simply giving your insights based on what you know and observe (read and watched) about them, as you describe yourself a "realistic fan" of this lovely couple. But as I go on reading, I feel that something is off; it seems to me that you are a fan only of SY. That's why I also questioned and doubted if you really are a gonglee shipper, like what @myumoon said. I commend you for supporting our SY with all her achievements and future endeavors (as she really deserves it and we fans tend to wish all the best for her), but kinda pissed off on how you put down and degrade JH's character/personality. I used to ask myself: "Did she really read all the pages in this forum?"; "How come she did not know JH's personality after watching WGM and reading this thread?"; "Is she really a gonglee shipper? If so, she must love them both, right?". Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I digest your posts, it is as if you are giving this impression (my interpretation only): "Yeah! They really did date before but already broke up because JH is a flirty man who used to like pretty girls and because of this SY was hurt; so SY must move on, strive hard with her career, and if possible, date a better man." Sorry for interpreting your posts this way. Hope I'm wrong on this. You said it yourself, you are a bit bias towards SY since you are a woman. By analyzing your thoughts, I came up with a conclusion that you may not be a true gonglee fan. Yes, maybe just a SY fan. I'm also a woman and believe it or not I can consider myself a sexist having a skeptical intuition about men - the very reason why I've never been in a relationship eversince. I'm also not a cnblue fan and I've only known JH upon watching WGM and MOLS. But since day 1, I've never doubted his feelings, kindness and genuiness towards SY. I love them both equally; thus, it hurts me whenever one of them are being criticized negatively. Isn't it too much to make such remarks to JH when you just based your judgments on the articles you read and videos you watched? Like, you've already made an assumption that JH is in or had been in a relationship with AOA's Seolhyun by mere fact that she had attended his concert, posted a video of him and showed that she plays guitar in her instagram. And even after knowing that she is zico's (jh's close friend) ex-gf, you still believe that it is not impossible for these two to like each other. Then, with Yoona. Whoa! I'm speechless. Nevertheless, it is what you chose to believe in, so I respect that. Yes, stating a fact or reality is of no question a right thing. But saying a statement without proper premises is not a reality. It might be a source of misunderstanding and false accusations which is a dangerous thing and might destroy one's reputation. As you can see, not all the posts here are for what you call "dreamland". As I go over the pages of this forum, I can say that brownies are logical and rational people. What you call a "dreamland" is what I construe as "faith". I myself also don't know what is the real status between them during this whole time. But having watched their wgm and mols episodes and witnessed every coincidences between them, it really touched my heart and soul, as I've seen two genuine and innocent persons conveying their love for each other. I don't mind if they are currently dating or not, as it is an endless searching of evidences and coincidences. But I do believe that they've became a significant part of each other's life which is worth waiting for, fighting for and lasts a lifetime. I can say that this is the source of my faith in them. After all, for me, faith is trusting one's instinct/intuition without the need for proper evidence or logical rationale. I believe that "faith" is the essence of being a true shipper. And yes, most of us here tend to have faith in this lovely couple or chose to be in the "dreamland" as what you call it. A true shipper tends not to question each of their sincerity and feelings but holds on what he/she believes in them. I have so much faith in them and choose to believe that they are both beautiful persons inside and out. Whether they later end up together (which I do really hope and pray) or with other partners, I will be very happy as long as they are both happy. I always say to myself that as long as there is no confirmation of them dating other partners, I'll still continue to be in this "dreamland" of mine. 

P. S. Sorry for my bad english, as it is not my first language. Hope you'll still understand it. Thank you! 

I love your response. Thank you, you are indeed a true shipper for both. I had to admit I’m leaning more towards SY, and maybe a bit bias because of personal experience. you are ryt also that I really don’t know JH character a lot ( I need to admit that). Like I said I’m just basing everything on what I read and watch. We really don’t know whats happening between them in real life ( we’re speculating here) and giving our own opinions. But yea, we’ll see what will happen next in the future. And for hurting your feelings about JH, I’m sorry. Honestly, I like the man when he is in wgm, I do ( I’m a big fan). my time reading and watching videos, clips and interviews of him, my admiration become less ( I’m a bit disappointed) I’m not gonna lie. So maybe you are ryt that I’m more an SY fan now, but will support the two in future endeavors still, of course. Without doubt the two are friends so unless no rumors  of them dating others, everything should be alright. Fighting!

8 minutes ago, Faith Isabel Caylan said:

love your response. Thank you, you are indeed a true shipper for both. I had to admit I’m more leaning toward SY, and maybe a bit bias because of personal experience. But yea, we’ll see what happen next in the future. Without

Thank you for understanding..

And now I'm just watching again the US movie Serendipity on Netflix while head tripping about JH and SY fate signs... 

I was also listening to JH last solo album and the song "Still in my heart". I can't help but see a hidden message when he says "you said to me these last few words - no matter what, I'll find you, I am sure-" and rewatching the last 5min of MOLS that's basically what On Dal is saying to her... "I'll find you no matter what".... 

That's why I'm watching Serendipity again.... Like JH's cap....

Too much signs really... On Dal going to war... She's waiting for him... JH going to military enlistement... you see where I'm going? ;)

Edit-

I just add to that post an answer I got on Brownie Hive which I think is really interesting

anon5094: @myumoon "still in my heart" is such a good song, you can hear his sincererity. Whats more its pretty self explanatory (him chasing whats left of a dream after she suddenly left him....even though she'll see him everywhere in music, tv, radio pictures etc.....hes still loving that girl forever) phew!...what a song to give someone. And...as its the last song on his 2nd solo cd..kind of leaves it open ended. ("show me more" was the last one on his 1st cd) Patiently waiting for his 3rd solo cd to hear the rest of the story haha..

1 hour ago, gongleefan said:

Thank you for understanding..

Don’t mention it, I love your response. Your response makes me think a lot of things and the things I’ve said. So your good. Your just like me but in different positions. Good for you. I’m looking forward for more interactions in the future. Fighting!

I watched a little preview on JH 2 new drama’s (girl’s generation and man oh soo). He’s great in both, my oh my, he deserves an award.. his so matured now. Its a sad drama, I was crying, his so good. I love the ost “ you’re my everything” that soundtrack just make me cry everytime I watch his scene with the girl. Oh gosh! Im inlove ( in his acting). Im hoping he will get lead mature roles in the future, his really good. I’m gonna watch his dramas now. Did you guys watch it? I’m done watching SY “are you human” she’s great there as well. I’m so happy on where their career is heading. I hope there are drama for SY next year. I know JH can’t do any for now coz his in the military. Fighting!

I really believe in my delulu that they date before.. and stalking them in their IG and missing them  makes me search for their old videos. SY,JH and cnblue interviews... and digging all the info made me sad for thinking they broke up. Im busy with my work.. Im reading this thread backward.. im in my just on my 1563 pages. And Im not a cnblue fans but looking for jh older videos i learn to like all of them. When I said before that youre so fine and cinderella is the song made by yonghwa to jh and sy. And yongseo shippers comments say its the song made by yonghwa to seohyun. Maybe I'm wrong for I only know them recently. But if the title means "youre so fine" could be" youre so pretty" just like JH always told to Sy. And it wil be too obvious ( sorry Im just saying my opinion for the song.. especially when YH said he do compose a lovesong by observing the people around him being in love and being broken and make note of them )Especially the first stanza.. that he was lucky having meet SY.coz they all said JH need a girl that will tame him(something like that not the exact words becoz JH is a kind of person really like doing what he wants ) This song perfect chemistry and selfies... they do so much selfies in their IG right ( maybe to inspire each other ) and as JH meets SY his feelings for her grow. And maybe its embrassing becoz hes a busan man.. But him being cheesy every episode air in their WGM. And the chorus of the song really describe how JH feel towards SY ( Delulu again ) And the last stanza ( we know that yongseo couple are not close in their first meeting ) the lyrics said ...since the day I met you until this moment I fall deeper in love with you baby..( JH fell for SY the first time they met. So I really believed that Yonghwa did this song is inspire of what he sees in JH falling in love )

13 hours ago, myumoon said:

And now I'm just watching again the US movie Serendipity on Netflix while head tripping about JH and SY fate signs... 

I was also listening to JH last solo album and the song "Still in my heart". I can't help but see a hidden message when he says "you said to me these last few words - no matter what, I'll find you, I am sure-" and rewatching the last 5min of MOLS that's basically what On Dal is saying to her... "I'll find you no matter what".... 

That's why I'm watching Serendipity again.... Like JH's cap....

Too much signs really... On Dal going to war... She's waiting for him... JH going to military enlistement... you see where I'm going? ;)

And I also said and thinking that "BOOK"

song by CNBLUE compose again by YH is again for JH.

lyrics...when i was younger i would run away and read the books I treasured everyday( he loves reading books. And looking at his old videos he was really silent not the talkative person type. He live in his own world )

.....then the hero jump right off the page. You set me out of my cage ( remember the song HERO compose by JH. His life big hero.. he learn to fall in love. And the song he made until they were old he hold her hand and hugging me and that great love I think I know what it is now.... And SY is his hero. He do things that really unusual to him ) 

.....You shined a light  on all that I can do. Gentle but stronger, laughing, crying too.Never afraid to show yourself. You brought me out of my shell. ( reading this thread even SY got a lot of bad comments he still like JH photos. GENTLE but STRONGER right. We did not see her in their concert but doing those small things even a lot of hard comments will come. She still doing it. Cheering them doing even promoting cnblue. Never afraid to show herself.. And I also read in this thread and I even search for it. Her interview that her last cry is on june 30, 2016 ( the last episode of her drama ahe cried a lot) but this thread and me thinking also it was becoz of what JH controversy during that time ) 

....What happen inside my soul, when did I stop to give it up. Now that I'm older I feel a hole. I'm going back I wanna open up. ( maybe someting happen and they broke up. I really believed in that. Coz during those times he do a lot of sad song in his IG. and he said he play song when he is sad in one of his interview. Maybe as he gets old and thinking of what happen. He really feel dissapointed and he wanna look back )

....I open A BOOK AND MY STORY TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I know that YOU'RE THERE FOR ME. REMEMBER THE TIMES WHEN YOU GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO BEGIN. I know you're A PART OF ME. Take a step at a time. Coz' I gotta believe I'm gonna make a CLIMB. When I gotta be STRONG and I have to be BRAVE. I KNOW YOU'RE COMING ALONG. ( and remembering the past makes him back again when they were together. And I read before that JH even have a depression before. But his 2016 controversy maybe his abit disturbed. But looking at his interview and doing his solo album he is somewhat tired but look happy. He even gain weight. And maybe SY is his strength during those times. But something maybe really happen. Maybe when he is STRONG enough and have a courage to tell the world that he found his GREAT LOVE . JH know she will be there for him)

.........Reading your story like a time machine. I hope the pages never disappear in MY HEART and YOU LIVE FOREVER WITH ME. (And yes...maybe or will be after this two years we will know their destiny..even so many years will pass maybe they will find each other at the end of their journey.):)

Jh IG

Trans: Salute! Cr. Jonghyunglobal IG

Finally! Looking amazing! :)

Welcome everyone posting here and keeping the thread alive.

As this is a Soompi's "Shippers Paradise" forum thread feel free to share thoughts and experiences about our "ship" and have happy shippers talk. Fellow Brownies/GongLee02 fan/shippers,  we should just bee happily shipping our Bee Couple Jonghyun and Seungyeon! Happy shipping! :heart:

Have a nice day looking at a daperJh in an uniform everyone! B)

it is awesome and so coincidence.. Coz while seing the IG of one of SY bff163. That she look so sad and I am really affected of that photo.  I even sent a message to our JH instagram yesterday..Even if I know he cannot read it.. and here he comes posting an update.. ( Im in my delulu now ...I know he is just posting an update becoz of the event in his military enlistment. But I'm thinking... he posted a photo to say... " hey cheer up.. I am okay. Don't be too sad..)

15 hours ago, jazmecu said:

And I also said and thinking that "BOOK"

song by CNBLUE compose again by YH is again for JH.

lyrics...when i was younger i would run away and read the books I treasured everyday( he loves reading books. And looking at his old videos he was really silent not the talkative person type. He live in his own world )

.....then the hero jump right off the page. You set me out of my cage ( remember the song HERO compose by JH. His life big hero.. he learn to fall in love. And the song he made until they were old he hold her hand and hugging me and that great love I think I know what it is now.... And SY is his hero. He do things that really unusual to him ) 

.....You shined a light  on all that I can do. Gentle but stronger, laughing, crying too.Never afraid to show yourself. You brought me out of my shell. ( reading this thread even SY got a lot of bad comments he still like JH photos. GENTLE but STRONGER right. We did not see her in their concert but doing those small things even a lot of hard comments will come. She still doing it. Cheering them doing even promoting cnblue. Never afraid to show herself.. And I also read in this thread and I even search for it. Her interview that her last cry is on june 30, 2016 ( the last episode of her drama ahe cried a lot) but this thread and me thinking also it was becoz of what JH controversy during that time ) 

....What happen inside my soul, when did I stop to give it up. Now that I'm older I feel a hole. I'm going back I wanna open up. ( maybe someting happen and they broke up. I really believed in that. Coz during those times he do a lot of sad song in his IG. and he said he play song when he is sad in one of his interview. Maybe as he gets old and thinking of what happen. He really feel dissapointed and he wanna look back )

....I open A BOOK AND MY STORY TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I know that YOU'RE THERE FOR ME. REMEMBER THE TIMES WHEN YOU GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO BEGIN. I know you're A PART OF ME. Take a step at a time. Coz' I gotta believe I'm gonna make a CLIMB. When I gotta be STRONG and I have to be BRAVE. I KNOW YOU'RE COMING ALONG. ( and remembering the past makes him back again when they were together. And I read before that JH even have a depression before. But his 2016 controversy maybe his abit disturbed. But looking at his interview and doing his solo album he is somewhat tired but look happy. He even gain weight. And maybe SY is his strength during those times. But something maybe really happen. Maybe when he is STRONG enough and have a courage to tell the world that he found his GREAT LOVE . JH know she will be there for him)

.........Reading your story like a time machine. I hope the pages never disappear in MY HEART and YOU LIVE FOREVER WITH ME. (And yes...maybe or will be after this two years we will know their destiny..even so many years will pass maybe they will find each other at the end of their journey.):)

I just hope that they can feel that love again in their hearts and has not forgotten it. I think they really are good for each other. It’s just that JH is unpredictable at times. Why won’t we pray for their relationship to work out, lol ( I will) fighting!

I was watching Cnblue videos on Youtube and came across "Ask in a Box: CNBlue" video from Sept 2015...

It was to promote their new single Cinderella (some of you said this song was written by Yonghwa while watching Jonghyun falling in love). At around 5min of the videos they have to eat ice cream and say how Cinderalla will feel while eating ice cream with one of them...

JH answer killed me ;) ! He said "This ice cream could make Cinderella stay past midnight".... And other boys just laugh out loud like a private joke... I immediately linked it with the Icecream proposal in WGM :w00t:

He just cannot keep his mouth shut... Sounds like an outspoken truth to me...

You can see at 5:51min of the video...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvaRFM3e6IES0sBwd5aj0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTsu1AWUS_k0Sj4RNGECUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwuW9azTBFty0oCKdvCB5

There are many Voices, Lurkers,Fans and Brownies whom are a part of this ship, past and present all of which have not always had the freedom to speak their hearts & minds through their fingertips.  I am witness to that as heart breaking as it is and was.  I am only one of many and although we may not agree there is an understanding that not all fans are the same but each voice & person must yield to the other in showing respect. I hope we have at least learned that...

Yet I myself didn't rush in commenting mainly because this ship, this couple either speak to your heart or don't.  To me they don't need defending and never did because it's not about what we can prove it's about faith in what we believe.

What we saw & yes even felt.  

Yet there are some facts whether one wants to believe in them or not.  The beauty of being a part of any ship is the faith that keeps you moving forward and the images, news, stories, videos and gIfs that give wind to your sails and hope to it's future...

I am not as active as I once was and have learned a sense of calmness in realizing that there are only two people and those closest around them that know all those facts I can only wonder about.  There is always hope until they themselves prove us hopeless and it is only time and them that will give us those answers...

Some say it's a waste of time being a shipper and yet after years my only response is this...

The belief in love and it's value can only be understood and felt by those whom allow themselves to feel and experience the glow of it's warmth...

Even if it's years, months or only a day, it's never a waste of time,

if because of them and through them...

Happiness is what you receive...

Spoiler

Archived