[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARYT Highlights trailer:D Everything looks amazing! I am little scared that I have to high hopes for this...

link for vlive if you have account please give a little heart to suppeort our SY and drama:wink:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/73569

press conference

and some of press picture

Spoiler

cr. oryginal owner and thx gsyinternational:wink:

Didn't he wear this same shirt when they posed after casting selection for MOLS? Or was this photo taken on the same day?

I'm reading from the beginning, so it'll be a looongggg time before I finish reading through this forum! :D

On 21/04/2015 at 1:17 PM, haengbokiran said:

Guess what's written infront of JH's shirt which says "Its the real thing" on the back?

"love" XD

Jh IG

Jh related:

Check out @gongleeglobal’s Tweet:

Episode 4.

Sy related:

Check out @soompi’s Tweet:

Link:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/31/gong-seung-yeon-seo-kang-joon-talk-like-work-together/

"Gong Seung Yeon And Seo Kang Joon Talk About What It Was Like To Work Together

(Picture in article)

Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon talked about their first leading roles in a publicly broadcasted network and what it was like to work with each other.

On May 31, upcoming KBS drama “Are You Human, Too?” held a press conference ahead of their premiere, with the director and cast members such as Seo Kang Joon, Gong Seung Yeon, Lee Joon Hyuk, Park Hwan Hee, Kim Sung Ryung, and Yoo Oh Sung in attendance.

The drama is notably both Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon’s first lead roles in a drama broadcasted on a public, terrestrial broadcasting station.

Seo Kang Joon plays the two roles of human Nam Shin, and his robot counterpart Namsin III. On his dual roles, he commented, “I felt quite a lot of pressure because so many people have put their efforts into [creating] the drama. I was worried about whether I’d be able to do well.” He explained that whenever he felt this way, he would focus on being faithful to the acting itself.

He also talked about how Gong Seung Yeon had helped him a lot. Seo Kang Joon shared, “We’re the same age, so I felt comfortable. Since I’m playing two roles, there were times when I got things mixed up. She helped me feel the differences in acting between the roles. The other actors were a great source of strength as well.”

Gong Seung Yeon also shared her thoughts as she stated, “I thought I was being given more than I deserved. So I took it on with a continuously grateful heart.” On her co-star Seo Kang Joon, she commented, “It was the first time acting with someone my age. He’s got a lot of great energy.”

“Are You Human, Too?” will air its first episode on June 4.

Source (1)

Top photo credits: Xportsnews."

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

Looking forward to more of Jh's Switzerland adventures and Sy's AYHT drama! :)

OMG who is with meeee, can't wait for AYH first broadcast next Monday. The closer we get to the D-day the more unreal feeling I have haha :blush:

As AYH will be an important project for SY, I just want to share the post from Areyouhuman fanpage in case anyone hasn't seen it yet. International fans can't really contribute to the TV ratings, so I think it would be nice if we pay a little attention on which platform we are going to watch the drama, cuz we are going to watch it anyway rite? And I think AYH will also air in dramafever? If anyone has Dramafever account, let's watch from there. We successfully made MOLS known in Netflix, I believe we can also do in Dramafever for AYH right? ^^

Let's help a bit in making this project successful! Hwaiting!! The cast is so cute I likeeeeee ~

giphy.gif

=========

On a separate note, I was following some news and it gets to me that Jonghyun is friends with VIXX Leo (During Park Sohyun radio show he said recently he had drinks with Jonghyun, the radio was in May). And yesterday, we get the news that VIXX will sing OST for Are you human?. Well, my reaction was like "Oh, VIXX B)" =)))

Have a nice weekend everyone, the coming weeks we are going to see SY Twice everyweek woohoo

BONUS gif of our cute leads ^^

giphy.gif

I feel I waited for this drama forever but now when premier is so close I am so excited and  afraid the same time. This is so much pressure for SY- her first big role with big budget. I hope everything will be ok and knetz, international views warm welcome this drama and actors espacially SY:wink:

So sad that we didn't have that promotion with JH and SY drama My only love song...

Spoiler

cr. orginal owner and thx gongseungyeonkfc

Sy IG

Trans:  10 O'clock tonight. KBS "Are You Human Too?" First broadcast. Cr. Mobile translator.

Sy related:

Thanks/credit to owners/sources.

Finally!!! Sy I wish you success with this, and all your dramas!!!  Happy viewing everyone! :D

SY new profile photos  'beauty you can't take your eyes off'

DfEgZCdUEAAGzv-.jpg

simple yet beauty JH fave style - white T-shirt and jeans :heart:

1 hour ago, ahnborabora said:

JH sang Lucid Dream today at his solo concert. It's been 2 years already

@ahnborabora

My delulu said about JH sang Lucid Dream at his concert, maybe that's one of clue if he want to announce about something right before his enlist day :lol: also a moment ago all of us already know that finally SY visit Nerdy Store :wink: - Because I am brownie so I can make such a relation :D

And about SY new drama AYHT, 1st and 2nd eps was very good and I think that drama also will become hit in International viewers also in south korea itself I hope :rolleyes:

I'm LOVING AYHT! She has really become such a great actress!

We can expect people to start shipping her with her co-star, they both have the beautiful eyes thing going on (in my opinion his eyes are just crazy light!) I'm still a forever fan of our original brown eyed couple :wink:

Okay ....don't take this the wrong way, but I can still notice a difference in her acting with JH & other male leads. She is very good, doing get me wrong, and I realize the characters are different (actually ... AYHT character is kind of like her "thug" character in My Only Love Song LOL

:wink: ) It's just that her actions and conversational dialog seem much more comfortable during MOSS when acting with JH ... it's a comfort / timing thing if you will. Also her ability to look natural touching other actors is different. Gosh, bugged because I can't explain and put my finger on what it is to help you understand what I'm seeing!

23 hours ago, happy2bhere said:

I'm LOVING AYHT! She has really become such a great actress!

We can expect people to start shipping her with her co-star, they both have the beautiful eyes thing going on (in my opinion his eyes are just crazy light!) I'm still a forever fan of our original brown eyed couple :wink:

Reveal hidden contents

Okay ....don't take this the wrong way, but I can still notice a difference in her acting with JH & other male leads. She is very good, doing get me wrong, and I realize the characters are different (actually ... AYHT character is kind of like her "thug" character in My Only Love Song LOL

:wink: ) It's just that her actions and conversational dialog seem much more comfortable during MOSS when acting with JH ... it's a comfort / timing thing if you will. Also her ability to look natural touching other actors is different. Gosh, bugged because I can't explain and put my finger on what it is to help you understand what I'm seeing!

I know what you mean! It feels as though they have spoken the same dialogue, same banter and touch the same way in their real life :tongue:There's not the slightest tinge of acting at all for most parts ^^

By the way, MOLS had me thinking that Seungyeon is such a great and natural actress because I did not cringe at all throughout her acting:wub: But in her other projects, the way she raises her voice etc seems to take a bit of effort (still much more naturally than many, tbh. Not to compare... just my opinion xD)... Not like in MOLS where she just 'scolds' Jonghyun so naturally :blush:

Jh IG related:

Jh related:

Bee couple related:

Thanks/credit to owners/sources.

Thank you hey_drama, it would bee another "Lucid Dream" :wink: come true if Jh and Sy work 2gether again on MOLS season 2 after Jh comes back from his enlistment, I am sure that Netflix will bee happy 02! :D

Happy 1st. year Anniversary My Only Love Song! :wub:

Archived