[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

11055894_812002645514474_1105933870_n.jp
Ice cream date... Yongseo couple has ice cream date back then in Japan too...
and now our Jongyeon couple...

it is must Yonghwa idea...he must want his hoobae feel what his feel back then...
Yonghwa hyung please... teach Jonghyun more on date...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

ainissky said: I just can't handle posting picture and comment... If anyone want to stop me. Please do it...
I'm just have Jeongyeon fever few day before WGM is aired...

Guest glylove

Too bad CN Blue doesn't live in their dorms anymore, so Seungyeon can visit them.
Anyways, I'll just look forward to the day CN Blue pays a visit to Jonghyun and Seungyeon's house. ^^

Guest stranger1000

@ainissky I'm sure no one will stop you :)) your pics are really entertaining as we wait for the next episode :-bd .And I choose both JongHyun ;)) he is definitely not that cheesy than and not that cheesy now...he is still the same person that I've seen in other shows :x just that now it's more like a show more focused on "him" and in the past other varieties usually focus more on YongHwa because he is the leader, he is more bold in varieties and I'm pretty sure the band members preffered/were comfortable letting yonghwa lead (since he is the leader) and they really respect Yonghwas talent :)) did you all see there was this one time Jong kept rapidly saying 'no no no' whenever they compliment him or compared him to yong :)) that was really funny, it's a really old show with girls day. I'm gonna stop talking now :)) can't wait for the episode!!!

Gong Seung Yeon was quite snarky around Henry but she seemed quiet and shy around Jonghuyn

Ice cream date... Yongseo couple has ice cream date back then in Japan too...
and now our Jongyeon couple...

it is must Yonghwa idea...he must want his hoobae feel what his feel back then...
Yonghwa hyung please... teach Jonghyun more on date...

prechtik said: Not quite sure about 'snarky', as Henry seemed to have instigated things by talking about SY's sweat stains and putting that hip-hop bandanna on SY and messing up her hair, not to mention the past memories of "Gollum"... I think SY maintained her composure quite well, given the circumstances ;) 
Definitely agree that she was more nervous and held back more with JH, but hopefully that eases as they become more familiar with each other :x

Guest supercalifragilistic

Hi, all.  I love the CNBlue bromance and if anyone wants to sees how different JongHyun is from his cool, touch-me-not stage persona, then you need to check out his Tom & Jerry relationship with JungShin.

This is a recent and funny one with JongHyun.

And this "underwear" revelation is also funny.

Enjoy!

Archived