[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They looks so sweet, and... it make me wonder to see their first quarrel... to strengthen the relationship, this couple need a sad and bad moment too... but right now sure, I still want to enjoy their sweetness and romantic date with much happier moment, some giggling and laughing scene... :)>-

I hope JH takes a break from the guitar after this episode... seems like a crutch always having to play it to "win over" SY or something, not to mention it's probably not fun to have to keep carrying it around :P
It's nice in small doses, but as we've seen, while JH plays/sings, SY is stuck doing nothing, basically forced to just listen politely ... I'd rather watch a fun 5-10 minute conversation, instead :) Pull it out for a special occasion, like dedicating a song to SY at a concert -- much more meaningful!
1VqBuGGm.png

Jh is so busy with concert and drama will he has a time for go in Honeymoon? I would like to see so much them in Honeymoon but for it he has tske 2/3 days off.... Anyway i am for a thing, we watch just 20 minuts on ep....but they spend more time together. ...for example she went in japan because of him...but i think she stayed there for 2/3 days right? But we can watch just few moments :( i wonder what they did together when camera is off ;;) he came back to his cnblue members or stayed with her? Just delulu before saturday @-)

[WGM Preview] JongYeon ep. 3 Seungyeon was given a mission card that read "Find your husband who is in Japan," and had a mental breakdown. When Jonghyun saw Seungyeon near the airport's entrance, he started laughing with a 'mouth stuck to the ear' type of laugh. (And also apparently Jonghyun said something in the backstage interview about when he saw Seungyeon at the airport… gonna have to find out in the episode) Also, Jonghyun acted as a tour guide for Seungyeon while also showing off his fluent Japanese skills. Furthermore, he continued on with his complements by saying "You're pretty," and "It seems like your eyes are going to draw me in." After visiting places where Jonghyun had special memories, the two ate. Jonghyun played the guitar for her and they even rode around the park on a couple bicycle. Seungyeon, who rode behind Jonghyun, said, "I saw oppa's back for the first time. It felt very reliable and my heart fluttered." and blushed. Also, after seeing the present Seungyeon prepared for him, he said, "I got a heart attack. My heart raced while thinking about the fact that she prepared the present just for me." (We'll have to find out what she gave him on the episode.) (Trans by: gkboice)

maxiane said: [WGM Preview] JongYeon ep. 3 Seungyeon was given a mission card that read "Find your husband who is in Japan," and had a mental breakdown. When Jonghyun saw Seungyeon near the airport's entrance, he started laughing with a 'mouth stuck to the ear' type of laugh. (And also apparently Jonghyun said something in the backstage interview about when he saw Seungyeon at the airport… gonna have to find out in the episode) Also, Jonghyun acted as a tour guide for Seungyeon while also showing off his fluent Japanese skills. Furthermore, he continued on with his complements by saying "You're pretty," and "It seems like your eyes are going to draw me in." After visiting places where Jonghyun had special memories, the two ate. Jonghyun played the guitar for her and they even rode around the park on a couple bicycle. Seungyeon, who rode behind Jonghyun, said, "I saw oppa's back for the first time. It felt very reliable and my heart fluttered." and blushed. Also, after seeing the present Seungyeon prepared for him, he said, "I got a heart attack. My heart raced while thinking about the fact that she prepared the present just for me." (We'll have to find out what she gave him on the episode.) (Trans by: gkboice)

This couple is amazingly looks so adorable... handsome and pretty...beyond normal standard I think. first time seeing such eye candy couple in WGM. They looks happy... Hopefully Jong Hyun don't say cheesy words much, I know he can't handle himself when he's with his buin, but he has to calm himself to show more of his cool side... As a BS, it's feel strange to see him with that personality. But it's okay, however he does, I'm sure... I'll enjoy it, a lot. I love this couple...

Archived