[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Havent you guys heard about the storm that happening in BOICE fandom rn ? They're really mad coz Jonghyun will go to Japan next week and in the same time , Yonghwa's concert also in next week . So , Emotional Angel and Burning Souls fights over nothing ? I knew i shouldnt talk about this , But i hope . It didnt gettin worst . They shoudnt act like that just because Jonghyun will fly to Japan and might attend Yonghwa's concert together with his wife . i see nothing wrong with that . Goshhh , this show yet didnt broadcast , They already hate Seungyeon  :-<

totally agree with you. I mean, there's nothing wrong in that situation. Some of them said that WGM tried to use YH's popularity. Even if it's true, I dont think it's a matter. Yonghwa is a very best hyung and he will surely do everything for his brothers, and I 'm sure that he doesnt hv any concern if Jong comes with his wife.

So, why there are still immature fans fight over nothing?

Cmon guys. being a BOICE means that we support FOUR of them. :))

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asterido

pyong!

So so happy too see this thread. The eps not aired yet but the hype already good - so far. Woohoo!

am a fan of CN Blue and for me, Jonghyun is the most interesting to watch just because...

can we have a cameo of goguma couple please?

*wishing upon the highest PD-nim* :x

lets sail this ship with lots of love and support toward this couple!

heneciaburningsoul said: totally agree with you. I mean, there's nothing wrong in that situation. Some of them said that WGM tried to use YH's popularity. Even if it's true, I dont think it's a matter. Yonghwa is a very best hyung and he will surely do everything for his brothers, and I 'm sure that he doesnt hv any concern if Jong comes with his wife. So, why there are still immature fans fight over nothing? Cmon guys. being a BOICE means that we support FOUR of them. :))

Guest lostinjane

i am an occasional fan of cnblue.. i have seen some of them in dramas too..
i hope this thread and your couple will do well and gather many fans :)
wgm can bring both good and bad things.. i hope only good things will be brought to you
the girl is unknown so i guess people are a bit unhappy or make speculations until we all discover a bit more about her.. practically in the beginning this couple's fans will be mostly jonghyun fans and cnblue fans.. i hope in time all fans hearts will become big enough to support them both :) 
fighting! :) :-h

Guest little girl

cr : @/CNBJonghyun and @/mystifize :"Twenty" Naver Movie Talk: Kim Woobin congratulated the newly married Lee JongHyun.
Woobin: "spent christmas eve w/joonho & haneul. besides us there was also cn blue's jonghyun. heard he got married recently, congrats!"

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CNBLUE’s Jonghyun and Gong Seung Yeon progressing quickly and heading to Japan for “We Got Married”
Jonghyun-Seung-Yeon-WGM.jpg

CNBLUE’s Jonghyun and actress Gong Seung Yeon are confirmed to fly out to Osaka, Japan next week as they continue filming as part of the new cast of We Got Married

This news caught the attention of media as they pointed out the quickness with which the couple is progressing in comparison to the norm, where couples don’t leave the country until their fourth or fifth filming.

In fact, the two are already confirmed to be filming abroad despite the first episode of their segment yet to be aired on March 14th. The new couple will be showing a different side of their relationship as they unveil clips from their date in Japan less than a week after they became an official virtual couple.

Jonghyun and Seung Yeon recently became a couple following We Got Married‘s new format where the spouses chose each other which resulted in their paring along with second couple, Henry and Yewon.

Meanwhile, former couples Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min along with Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day Yura aired their last episode on March 7th.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/cnblues-jonghyun-gong-seung-yeon-progressing-quickly-heading-japan-got-married/

cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif

AHHHHH!!!! Hello to the thread!! SO excited for the new couple, I am a Jjongah fan and I'm going to really miss them but at the same time I am ready for a new couple!! Can't wait to see what the future holds for these two! Gong Seung Yeon is sooooooooo pretty too!!  :D

Guest TheLazyCow

I've never really looked forward EVERY week to new episodes since Jae Rim X So Eun. I used to just browse the older couples Eg YongSeo, Extreme Couple and EunJung X JangWoo. But this couple excites me just like Jae Rim X So Eun!!! Why cant time past early!!! URGHHHH ONE MORE WEEK! :(

Guest ilikemangoss

I find Gong Seung Yeon (its going to be hard to remember her name) really beautiful. There's something about her face that is elegant, demure, sexy, and cute. She's got one of those versatile beauty. Sometimes she reminds me of shin min-ah. I think she and jong hyun would make a beautiful couple. Judging from the short snippets of the preview, henry and yewon seem to be made for each other whereas jong hyun and seung yeon just feel right.
tumblr_nku4ttydk41txtqt6o1_540.pngtumblr_nku4ttydk41txtqt6o2_540.pngtumblr_nku4ttydk41txtqt6o4_540.pngtumblr_nku4ttydk41txtqt6o5_540.pngtumblr_nku4ttydk41txtqt6o6_540.pngtumblr_nku4ttydk41txtqt6o8_540.pngtumblr_nku4ttydk41txtqt6o9_540.pngtumblr_nku4ttydk41txtqt6o7_540.pngtumblr_nku4ttydk41txtqt6o10_540.png

Archived