[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I think next week also episode about JongYeon ride a roller coaster at amusement park  because based on Outfit that Seungyeon wore and about hugging while their legs being tight , i think its for 4th eps . Hehehhehe dont know tho . Just my wild guessing :D 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching at the ep again (aishhh why not yet subs?) during the moment of the choice,when she give him her card where it was written that she had chosen him,when he read he smiled and run up and down like a baby when taking a good grade in school and wants to show his parents all satisfied and proud...he show at cam the card with a huge smile :)
so tender,i like them because i feel that he really feels a genuine feeling for her,many don't believe in "love to first sight"
probably because they have never had one,but i have had a love to first sight,i remember that when i met the look of a guy in front of me i felt something in my heart,i still remember his green eyes and i remember that in that minute i turn to my friend and said "i fell in love..." and my friend "what? are you crazy?"
so i believe that he really fell in love to her,just to look how he looks at her and his perpetual smile when he is next to her...he seems like teenager in his first love...she is so cute and sweet like a doll...
i'll wait to see evolve their relation...
i am new in wgm world i have only watched my beloved namong couple,so i don't know if another guy in wgm fell in love to first sight like jh done :)

Anyeong~~~~~
OMG! I have missed so many things! The past week has been hectic looser crazy rabbitI watched the live stream but MBC was lagging so much aishhhhhh. Haven't watch RAW too. But from what I have seen so far, I am loving both couples more and more!I totally love it when the four of them meet. I hope to see more of the two couples meeting and do things together.
Someone from HenWon thread made a banner for the couple that can be put as signature. I am wondering if someone here can make one for Brown Eyes couple too. I want to put both couples in my signature 
(together with my boyfriends, Rimmie and Wookie) panda 16
Sorry I don't have talent at all in making something pretty. I can't even be proud of my stickman drawing. I can only be thankful to those contributing. :)
Anyways, now that both couples have been determined, I am looking forward for more exciting, heart fluttering, crazy moments from them!

Lets have fun shipping!  panda 43

@lover_XX wow... you're fast. a fanfiction already... daebak. I haven't watch the 2nd episode yet... but reading this thread is like I already watch it with sub :)) thanks everyone. WGM start dominating Soompi news, isn't it? And I kinda like it.

Guest AlexMao

Since the thread needs some pictures/screen shots of the episode I've gathered a few into an album [here (imgur based)], but that being said I think this was probably the best moment of the episode. The look on her face was just too precious to pass up posting:
w5EJRsZ.jpg 

I've watched the Korean raw now twice and can say Gong Seung Yeon GETS PRETTIER the more I see of her - geu-nyuh-neun ah-ju yyeh-bbeum-ni-da!

Henry/Seung Yeon date - sister/brother vibe.  Henry is very funny and lively but seems kind of crude to me and a little bit of a player, in that he likes to say and act in strange ways to see what kind of reaction he can get out of the other person.   This can be entertaining, but can also be a little irritating because it is hard to tell when he is having genuine feelings.  He also seems to pick on her like a little sis, but I think he is impressed with how she has grown into a pretty young woman. 

JongHyun/Yewon date - seems like they became good friends fast.  Very comfortable vibe. Jonghyun seemed like he treated her well and they had fun together at the judo gym.

No English subs yet?!  Can anybody do the part where after both their dates they each analyze/talk about what they thought of both partners?   I really would like to know why SY chose JH!   Any part where she describes how she came to the decision to pick JH, please!    

Guest Skattered_me

That preview scene where they had bento under the sakura trees, with the wind blowing and leaves falling.

Looks straight out of romance fantasy novels.

So picturesque. :)

@MsBugnay .
You should definitely post what you can for those who joined the thread that weren't boice beforehand. An active couple thread is the 2nd greatest part about when your biases join WGM, it's so fun to spazz with other people so the more info the merrier.
also @lovetokki YAHHHH GOGUMA!!!! let's make this thread full of good people like yongseo thread!

Guest toomuchsmiling

what an episode!! I liked this one moment (which actually wasn't between him and Seungyeon) but Jonghyun and Henry xD

Before they met the girls at the aquarium and Jonghyun arrives to where Henry is and Henry's like"

/:) "Surely...I'm not your choice??" LOLOLOL

and Jonghyun's like "No no no lol"

XD anyway it was so cute how happy Jonghyun was that Seungyeon wrote his name on that card. :3 Here's to the new couple! *cheers*

hyolee143 said: @MsBugnay .
You should definitely post what you can for those who joined the thread that weren't boice beforehand. An active couple thread is the 2nd greatest part about when your biases join WGM, it's so fun to spazz with other people so the more info the merrier.
also @lovetokki YAHHHH GOGUMA!!!! let's make this thread full of good people like yongseo thread!

Guest mase207

Hi all,

I'm a Taeunian and a Jjongah fan, a GsD and APink fanboy. I've been away from soompi for a while but this couple has made me come back. Gong Seung Yeon is legitimately a goddess, and I'm not surprised Jonghyun fell for her at first sight. I had no idea who she was prior to their first episode but I was instantly captivated. 

I think it's interesting to see how differently the two of them behaved with one another and when they were with the other marriage prospects. Within the first five minutes of them meeting, I think their eyes were set on one another. They just seemed to already know what their decision would be, regardless of who the other person might be. I'm a guy so I'm not the absolute best at judging female expressions and behaviors, but I'm quite sure she was smitten by Jonghyun. She kept fixing her hair, covering her mouth, and sneaking glances at him when he looked down or away for brief moments. For a lot of people, constantly touching our own face and fixing our appearance is a sign that we really want to impress and attract the other person. On the other hand, Jonghyun was just head over heels for her. If I'm sitting here being captivated by her from a computer screen, I can only imagine what she's like in real life. He couldn't stop showering her with compliments and made it quite clear that regardless of who the other marriage prospect was, he wasn't going to settle with anyone but her.

Anyways, I'm already on this ship. Unlike Taeun and JjongAh, where I was a fan of Naeun and Yura before the show, I don't know SY and I vaguely know Jonghyun. Right now, I have no expectations :) and I like it. I'm excited to join you all on this new journey and hope this couple lives up to their potential!

@OnlyYouJYH you are the best... your gif is the best to cheering my gloomy day. I want to see the episode soon with sub. So for the second episode, they still air the first pair then did changing couple and show the result too... right? wow, so the time aired to show how their interaction with another partner is less than 1st episode. Actually first time hear the news about new WGM couple, I thought Jong Hyun will be paired with Yewon. I like Yewon cuteness. But sure this couple is more daebak than what I anticipate... I'm already fall for the first sight with this couple.

Archived