[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I know what GongLeeGlobal has said about SY's last message on Starry Night Radio - that it was meant for Starry Night radio show or producer - not JH. :(

BUT.......

I would RATHER continue in my blissful bubble of DELUSION and believe that it was a cleverly constructed bit of double entendre (definition: a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent. ) ;)

We know that SY is a clever girl.  I think this message was meant for one special person, disguised as a message to Starry Night Radio's PD or producer.  A clever hiding of her real intent to throw off crazy, evil fans from their true intent. :ph34r:

So leave me alone from your logic, just let me float happily away in my blissful bubble of honeybee love.... :wub:

@USAFarmgirl - good to hear from you and that you are OK! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

72f9fc75e74166261041ab97b2e066dd.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7J-98vkaneSY3-q93vuY

Happy Thanksgiving to the best ship on Soompi at least in my heart...

Thankful for JH & SY and Brownies New & Old and those whom are now in heaven but once placed their words here. 

May there always be love shared and found here in this place.

That was started long ago because  of one belief that love was seen, felt and inspired by our Bee Couple.

Whose beauty still shines within our hopes & hearts and in our memories...

:heart:

DtbNw6zVYAA9FrX.jpgDtbNw60UcAAoM55.jpg

Spoiler

DtPzUFrV4AAjDFj.jpgDtPZP7CVsAAOke1.jpg

Spoiler

DtLNWOVU4AEFESs.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzOnFB1Q9dGvO-3kgZBdN  You never know what tomorrow will bring...

Forgive me but am so busy right now hoping others can step in and push this thread along it would mean a lot...:heart:

We are probably all going to be busy in the coming holidays - so here is my wish -

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all during this holiday season.

Yeah, it's going to be slow going for awhile with JH in the army, but we still have our lovely SY to track and give news about ...and ...        HOPEFULLY 2019 will give us good news about them once JH completes his service obligation.

HOPE and PRAY for their continued health and happiness and continue to support them in all their activities!

AND here's wishing our continued success as we enter a NEW YEAR and our NEW 2ND THREAD here at Soompi, after completing our 1ST 2000 pages...YAY!   

• 2 weeks later...

Sy related:

Also:

In unfortunate news, the animal shelter that Sy, family and friends, volunteer caught fire. Posting this here because is a worthy cause, and dear to Seungyeon heart:

Spoiler

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

Before 2018 ends from my home to yours:

Happy  New Year 2019!

Wishing Yoo SeungYeon and Lee JongHyun, and all Brownies, a joyful and blessed new year 2019 with your loved ones, family and friends.

Hopefully we'll get new updates from Sy and JH, and continue to celebrate all of their achievements. So take care and stay safe,  and have a great new year 1st. week everyone! :heart:

Happy 2019 Brownies. Its been a while since I posted in this thread. I dont know if this would be offtopic. And actually I really dont want to post coz my heart hurt seeing GSY with SKJ. They really have a chemistry and I dont know about reading body language @happy2bhere  always do to our couple(sorry for my bad english. But this is really a long post.) I said to myself if they do win as a couple I should forget to be a brownies. Coz they really look good together. But I'm here posting and hurt. I just know our BEC couple this 2018. Not too long. And was reading this thread backward reading this thread make me stop to watch WGM episodes of our couple. I told to myself I want to watch other dramas of them with other actors and actress before I watch MOLS. And watch WGM season from season 1 to season 4. And stopped watching other wgm ep. Coz it bores me and give me chills. And finally I continue to watch their episodes to end. And from back reading this thread I stop and want to read this thread from the very first page. And wow this thread was so good. Lot of brownies have a beautiful thought and every episode you are all daebak.  The B.E.S.T. Team. @pre  and @chagushu  instant pic and GiF. And lot of brownies that has been posting before.. They are truly missed. And start to watch again the 1st episodes and read all of your comment and analyze every detail happen in that episode. Even if it is 3 years ago I was so excited reading this thread every episode. I was watching the episodes then  back to this thread. What would be brownies comment and observation. And been so happy if someone got a correct opinion of what will happen during the preview and saying oh you Got it right. And after reading all your comment and observation I watch again that episodes coz i miss a lot all the skinship. Their gaze and some of cheesy moment. And was so very happy. Why do I miss this interactions. The happy feeling, the giggling and yes the love cells. Watching them again and again I always find myself smiling, giggles and look like a fool.

And I continue and learning to be an observant too. And watch them every detailed. And as I go on I'm proud to say as I was  reading all your comments and observations  POVs for that particular episodes I was saying to myself oh they miss what happen to that scene. Thanks to all of you I learn to be a keen observer especially to @happy2bhere and Amatris. They are always have a different opinion for that scene and others most of the time  don't want the ideas. Yes sometimes they hit it wrong. But many times their observations are right and make us all think especially me oh maybe that was Jh is really thinking at that moment. Or yes it could be happen during every take. Or I will say yes amatris or happy2bhere is right. And was so sad that during the journey of our couple many brownies left. And i wonder what would be if amatris will still here. What would be her POV for the episodes. Her insight and different  opinion that Make me  realize and analyze too saying to myself  no amatris is wrong her POV is so wrong or im thinking oh maybe amatris is right. Coz she always makes me think and analyze all the pictures and scenes that happen to that particular episodes once she throw her POV. 

All the good insight the happy feeling of reading all your comment especially for the man's POV  like @luvtokki and

@mase207  

Yes it was a great journey reading all the post here. You really rock my word. I'm not yet finish reading this thread. Though I was reading it backward before (stop at 1681) and finally made up my mind to read this thread  from the very first page ( I'm on my page 1437 now. But i will read it all the way again up to this very last page.)  Reading this thread I was torn to why  I have not known our couple before. I'm thinking I should be in this thread 3 years ago. But i was thinking too yes it is my destiny to have only know them now. Coz I dont know what will happen to my fragile heart during those times especially the abrupt ending. At least now i will learn to yes wish they could be a real couple but the reality they have their own life. And met new person and that person could be their new destiny. ☹️

Spoiler

My edited post doesnt show. 

Here is the continuation of my post up there. 

Thank you dear brownies for keeping this thread alive. And to @USAFarmgirl for always giving me hope.

From the  bottom of my heart thank you for all the brownies that been part of tbis thread from the very beginning. 

To @BurningSoul, @gingersnaps, @IAmSoulReader, @swarley242, @gummypassenger and many more you are all missed. Special mention to @Reen2you for creating this thread. As a new fan reading this thread it feels like I was here too 3 years ago oh it is going to be 4 years in march 2, 2019.

This is not my last post now.. Sorry for flooding i just want to heal my broken heart right now seing SKJ and our GSY. Hope @happy2bhere watch are you human too. And watch their body language during the awards night. 

Sy:

On a note:

I know that what I saw in WGM was two people in a variety show fall in love for real, and later I am sure they dated, and it was/is never in delulu mode, and I will never be sorry about it. Those who don't want to believe, it's their right, and life goes on. Whatever happens, I wish them happiness, my shipper heart will always be about Sy and Jh, our GongLee, Bee Couple. :wub:

Thankful for those who were here before and after, all of them, it makes coming back to read the more meaningful, and joyful, so thanks everyone! :heart: 

In Memoriam  @kenxynth our sweet angel, forever in our hearts and memories. :star:

Love how SY close her eyes when JH hold her hand (JH after SY doing aegyo  can't help but want to hold her again) the second time around in that car. The first holding hand after being jealous. And SY always do that tap movement of both her hands when she is so excited. Remember in the WGM car when she is on her way to meet JH. She do that movement up to the very end. So excited when JH do an ugly post during their jeju trip in that red tower. 

I know you miss that closing her eyes brownies. How i wish @pre do the GIF of that scene. 

Yes @Aileen4ever miss her too. Love all her post. I was backreading it before from the last page before I decided to read this thread from page  1. And I was so amazed that she is an active brownie. Full of life and always happy And I'm really sad after reading her every post that she is gone forever. But always been a brownie to the very end up to the last breath of her life. I did  not mention her name coz seing her posting always break my heart. And I told myself why does i read this forum backward. I should have not known it. But because i alteady knew I was happy and sad after reading her every post in this thread. 

JH kiss to SY

Hi brownies. Posting again. Remembering days. And wish I was here in this forum during this time. My POV in this scene was all different from you. Yah my delulu mind. Pabo laugh. Agree or dis agree. (miss that comment too). Never mind. Just wanted to really share my own thoughts and more to come. Sorry brownies really wanted to erase the hurt I'm feeling right now because of that award. And somehow it works. Maybe tomorrow I start to read again from where I stop. But now let me. Post again and again. 

You all say SY dont want that kiss. But in my delulu mind she really wanted it then. Yes while their talking at the table she initially turn her cheek to JH. It was a cheek kiss really. But during those fluttering moment. The gaze, the talk and touching intimately somehow she changed her mind for wanting a cheek kiss only or peck on the lips. (in my delulu mind they already talk that they dont do a lip kiss. Because of JH fan. It will be a big disaster if that will happen. And they both agree in that. And SY as a shy girl will really agree to that) 

See how SY bite her lips. She even made a wide eyes. Maybe mesmerize and thought of JH will kiss me. For one second there when SY doesnt turn her cheeks. Look at JH. He is looking at her and even had a wide eyes too coz SY is not turning her cheeks and just face to face with him for 1 second. In his wide thought omoo omoo it can't be ( in my delulu mind while his doing that wide eyes gaze to SY he tap SY and instantly SY turn her cheeks.) And now you can see a smile on JH face and give that cheek kiss. Even though it is really hard  for him and really  controlling himself for not kissing her on the lips. Because she wanted to protect SY from all his fans. 

Yes brownies my delulu mind. Pabo JH laugh again. 

JH Dream wedding? Maybe a classic wedding.

It was all started on JH not liking SY dress on their wedding day.  A bad day for JH and a bad week for this thread during those times.

But after watching this episode and reading our B.E.S.T team translations. Yes it was really a bad day to JH.

For me JH was really in the bad mood that day was because it was not his plan. It was not his dream wedding that comes on his mind. JH and SY always have a say or plan their own WGM events. But as you read JH words its not his dream wedding ( and really had a bad day coz its WGM wedding plan that took place in that very special event. Its their wedding it should be plan  by them. On how to execute it. BUT its WGM program so WGM wins) 

But for all the fun and laughters happen on that day JH simply said " It seems that the wedding wasn't bad at all." Coz it is on his mind. It would be a bad wedding day. Playing doing that, doing this. And finally admit to the end oh WGM wedding plan for me and SY wasn't bad at all it turn out well. Thinking it would be a bad day his mood turn out bad back then. And looking at SY wedding dress making his mood feel worse. If he just realize and probably not thinking too much of their wedding plan and go with the flow with what WGM want to do. I'm sure JH will really appreciate the 1st wedding dress that SY wear. But yes JH blow it up he wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Yes indeed maybe he wanted a classic wedding. Because classic is forever. 

Archived