[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Sy related:

Thanks/credit to owners/sources.

Sy will bee special DJ Wednesday, November 14 on "Starry Night Radio"! :w00t: Guests are her sister Jeongyeon and Sana (Sy is her unnie now) :D Chances are of them singing Sy's movies OST too! ;)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes whether you ship a couple in a drama, movie or in a show there is that moment that what you see between them makes you believe and it's as if your heart tingles and beats faster each and every time you see them it grows a little more.  It's those looks, smiles, dimples and those words that are said in silence that for some reason you believe you can hear them saying...

With JH in the Army and SY keeping busy herself the moments of WGM and My Only Love Song tend to feel so far away.  Our ship seems a bit quiet and often lonely for them and a bit lost at sea...

Still we are so blessed to have this lighthouse that is always waiting beaming and bright  for us to return too when ever we want that holds our precious Honey memories when we lose sight.  That reminds us of all the beauty we not only saw but oh how we felt them and if you glance through our pages you can feel the magic of them too...  Always 02

Ok ...this is the only place I can post a comment on Soompi ...thankfully I had this bookmarked, because I'm not even seeing a Forums option on the top of Soompi anymore! (I guess they are Brownies ;P ) I saw an article about who is coming out of the military in 2019 and I couldn't believe it's already time for Jonghyun to be back!!! Has it really been almost 2 years? !

@happy2bhere  It's been way to long so excited and so thankful to see you Chingu!!!!  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkXJbjziQA45bZkgNjY3p

It's about time you came home sure have have missed you!!!  I saw that news about JH and thought the same thing and was a bit shocked but thankful too.  I sure hope it's true...  You're back just in time to help us celebrate 2,000 pages soon hoping you can post something about your favorite memories here and of our Honey Couple.  Maybe even your thoughts about them and their future.  You placed many wonderful posts on this thread along with so many whom are missed... 

Hoping you will stick around and post often too we sure need your breathe of fresh air to help us sail this ship:heart:

Welcome home, @happy2bhere, it's good to hear from you.  That is really surprising that JH will be released from his service obligation in 2019 already!  Please come back as we go to our 2000+ 2nd thread in the future.

Recently saw some pics of JH out in civilian life with some of his buddies.  I guess he is out on leave.  I wonder if they (you know who I mean, JH & SY) have contacted each other?  It's hard to believe they haven't.

Also watched SY's DJ'ing experience on Starry Night Radio.  I could listen to her calm and sweet voice and watch her endlessly.  I agree with Jeongyeon and Sana that her voice is very calming.  I always thought her voice was deep, smooth and kinda sexy.  I also liked that SY has adopted Sana as her unnie.  They are so cute and beautiful together (Yoo sisters plus adopted sister Sana)!

I don't know about you, but the last dedication SY did before the song from A Star is Born (Lady Gaga) entitled 'Always Remember Us Thus Way' reminded me of her dedication to JH for his birthday.  Both the dedication and the song's lyrics seemed to shout out a message to JH from SY to me.  Did others get that impression?  I've seen an English translation of the dedication, but I don't know if it was a dedication sent in from a viewer or a dedication SY created or one that was written by the Starry Night Radio staff.  SY definitely read the dedication/introduction from a script - but who wrote it?  To me, it seemed it could have been meant to JH, but I'm probably biased and a little delusional - looking for a connection between SY & JH on the same radio show she made that epic dedication to JH in Busan for his b'day.

Am I delusional or did others think that the dedication for the Lady Gaga song a the end of the broadcast could have been for JH?!   

Here is English Translation (don't know how correct it is - some of it doesn't make any sense?) of what SY read before the last song on Starry Night (Lady Gaga song) -

"It was the first time I was doing so many times, and I’m very nervous, but I was so happy and so happy. Call me anytime of the night. . I will wait. Tomorrow will be too much for those who waited for the third night. There is not much to say about happiness. Please tell me you've waited too long for me to see you. Today is the end of the movie OST. Lady Gaga “Always Remember Us This Way”

Always Remember Us This Way

That Arizona sky burning in your eyes
You look at me and, babe, I wanna catch on fire
It's buried in my soul like California gold
You found the light in me that I couldn't find

So when I'm all choked up
But I can't find the words
Every time we say goodbye
Baby, it hurts
When the sun goes down
And the band won't play
I'll always remember us this way

Lovers in the night
Poets trying to write
We don't know how to rhyme
But, damn, we try
But all I really know
You're where I wanna go
The part of me that's you will never die

So when I'm all choked up
Baby, it hurts
When the sun goes down
And the band won't play

Oh, yeah
I don't wanna be just a memory, baby, yeah

When I'm all choked up
Baby, it hurts
When the sun goes down
And the band won't play
I'll always remember us this way, oh, yeah

When you look at me
And the whole world fades

If this doesn't remind you of SY's dedication on JH's B'day - well, I may be looking for too much and am seriously delusional, but doesn't this sound like a shout out to JH - who is now on leave from the army? 

Please send your love and prayers to @USAFarmgirl - she has suffered through 2 days w/o power after some powerful winter storms swept through where she lives!

Also, if you go out and sort all the Soompi forums in "Shipper's Paradise" by the number of views we are 14th with  6,240,495 views.   Of course, many of the forums with more views (Like YongSeo) have been around for many more years.  This is a powerful testament to the popularity of this couple - Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon!

1 hour ago, luvtokki said:

Please send your love and prayers to @USAFarmgirl - she has suffered through 2 days w/o power after some powerful winter storms swept through where she lives!

Sorry for cutting your post short.

Thank you so much for coming back here and sharing with us your thoughts about Jonghyun and Seungyeon, always on point, and a joy to read. I miss them so much, I hope that they keep contacting each other, or even better, bee 2gether. :D

Welcome back @happy2bhere as well! :)Hopefully we can keep seeing new posts by Brownies to keep reminiscing and find new things about our Bee Couple! B)

@USAFarmgirl in my thoughts and prayers, take care and be safe with your loved ones, family and friends. Coming to this forum and seeing your posts warms my Brownie heart.  It's still the middle of November, hope the weather gets better on your area, and all Brownies homes. 

If anybody here could translate (Korean to English) the 'dedication' or whatever it was that SY read just before the last song on Starry Night Radio (right before the Lady Gaga song from 'A Star is Born') please.

Did a listener submit what she said, or did she read it from a script?  I saw a picture of SY at the radio show and the paper on the desk before her looked like it had a lot of her writing on it.  I'm wondering if she wrote the words.

I got a third person translation (see above) but it doesn't make sense in some places.  If someone could translate it so it made sense in English - I would appreciate it so much.  AS WOULD ALL BROWNIES HERE. I really do believe SY wrote it - and it was a message for JH.  Including the lyrics of the song (also see above) thank you! 

The entire broadcast can be found here on Youtube, in Korean. What SY says starts at 1:13:06 -

11 hours ago, luvtokki said:

If anybody here could translate (Korean to English) the 'dedication' or whatever it was that SY read just before the last song on Starry Night Radio (right before the Lady Gaga song from 'A Star is Born') please.

Did a listener submit what she said, or did she read it from a script?  I saw a picture of SY at the radio show and the paper on the desk before her looked like it had a lot of her writing on it.  I'm wondering if she wrote the words.

I got a third person translation (see above) but it doesn't make sense in some places.  If someone could translate it so it made sense in English - I would appreciate it so much.  AS WOULD ALL BROWNIES HERE. I really do believe SY wrote it - and it was a message for JH.  Including the lyrics of the song (also see above) thank you! 

The entire broadcast can be found here on Youtube, in Korean. What SY says starts at 1:13:06 -

As per @GongLee Global and I quote: "...translation is correct for the most part, but the part where she said call me anytime of the night, i will be waiting is wrongly translated."

"she was referring to starry night to call her anytime (to dj again) and she'll be waiting (for their call)."

"from the context of what she's saying, she's referring to the show rather than to a person." End of quote.

Unless it was also meant to someone else, it seems to be intended to radio program/station producer. Although sweet honey bee memories of that other special night could still be on her mind anyway. :phew:

5b76dd44e762106755b0c17746816622.jpg   @luvtokki & @Aileen4ever  for your prayers, concern and it's so good to be back.:wub:

Still have some cleaning to do because of the storm.  Loved the radio show and thought SY was amazing and as far as whether or not she was sending JH a shout out well it's in the ears, eyes and heart of the beholder and there is nothing wrong with hoping and dreaming.

DsWgAvQVAAAFaSz.jpgDsWTiUHV4AE0qj9.jpg

Spoiler

DsVDDyNUUAAcZHW.jpgDr9wL2CU0AAsMlY.jpgDsGxx7hUcAEWFPZ.jpg

DsV332OU4AAUBm5.jpg

Spoiler

All credit to all original owners and thanks....

Archived