[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@USAFarmgirl I never get bored watching that scene... I sometimes watch it with sound off just to watch their body language... even in slow motion sometimes too... this moment is so pure, so true, so real... that's why deep down we are all gathered here to support them in believing... Thank you for your kind and wise words always... I love this place and the comfort it gives me... forever young, forever love, they will never forget these blissful moments they shared...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6lgZ842.jpgDp25JGIUUAArUcL.jpg

Show And Share Your Love, Support and Dreams...

In the Miracle you felt and saw...

2,000 Page Celebration It was like a Miracle...

Have a great weekend everyone and with 2000 pages not so far away and considering how much love is stored within our thread it's history and pages.  I am hoping Brownies EVERYWHERE will come out of lurking post their own messages in saying just what our Honey Couple means to you.  Please spread the word and join in supporting & celebrating not only the amount of pages but also in remembering and honoring the BEST of your memories here...

Give a SHOUT OUT to the world in showing just what this ship meant and still means to you!!!  Our ship needs your support and the wind that your voices can and will bring to our sails once again!!!!  

Hoping to hear from all of you loud and clear!!!!  O2 Forever still alive and  STILL HERE!!!!

:heart:

When I think of all the times I laughed, smiled, cried and felt pure joy from head to toe because of this couple.  I  find myself so thankful for what they without even knowing gave to me....  I am also thankful for the ways in which I can revisit those amazing moments anytime I want.  And I do....

I loved the short movie about the power of dreams and how people can bring inspiration and vocation to others :heart:

and the song.... omomo so beautiful, like a lullaby.... and what about SH look at the press conference?! Stunning again... and those red shoes, gosh, I want the same :w00t: October 25th, what a beautiful day for mama bear, so proud about her... I hope she gets a congratulatory message from papa bear....

Speaking of Song .... Somebody knows why MOLS is named My Only Love Song? Why incorporate the word "song" in the title?

It is not story related so is it some kind of hidden message? The only love of these two? Linked by a song? My one and only love?

Like somebody said today, they got 5 kisses.... 5.... that's quite big for a drama this short... 

I was also watching yesterday another kiss scene from a drama I love (one of my favorite) "I'm not a robot"... The kiss scene got quite a big echo on how much it was hot and not fake... I must say I found some similarities in the comfort and realness of MOLS first kiss scene... I really can't get over these two :phew: 

and what about the lyrics of the song "Only you" of MOLS...

Spoiler

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/only-you-%ED%95%9C-%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%8C-%EA%B7%B8%EB%8C%80%EC%A3%A0-only-you-you-are-only-person.html

Only You (You Are The Only Person)

You approach me as if you're trembling
somehow I don't know everything might be a small miracle
if you are smiling like I do
come to me right now this way

Come to me a little closer
anyhow everything seems like a dream that will vanish
I won't leave you who's hurting
come to me, we like this uh

You are the only person, to me you seem like a miracle
You are the only person, to me you're a destiny, always remember that
believe me, my love, my everything is you, the only person
I always cherished the word "love"
the only one person, you are to me my earnest wish my love

If it is a dream that will only come true once
then I only hoped for you

It seems like you will talk only to me only to me
we dream the same dream
you were lingering for a long time here as well
you will stay by my side

Do you see? Do you feel? my heart that goes to you
without words we smile at each other
my heart will explode from the fluttering
let's stay like this forever uh

You are the only person, to me you seem like a miracle
You are the only person, to me you're a destiny, always remember that
believe me, my love, my everything is you, the only person

If I open my eyes sometime, will you disappear?
I am a bit afraid of this but oh
I will go towards you like this be my love uh huh

You are the only person,like destiny oh yeah

Believe me, my love, my everything is you, the only person
I always cherished the word "love"
the only one person, you are to me my earnest wish my love

If it is a dream that will only come true once
then I only hoped for you

I remember, “I fell for you at first sight” and thought, “Whoa. JH is the MAN and not afraid to say how he feels!”

I remember first seeing her liquid, golden brown eyes as they shared their first meal together at her university and thinking they were beautiful, and then JH saying exactly how I felt at that moment.  I remember him saying how he felt drawn into them, and I felt what he felt.

I remember an epic Japan trip, with a surprise at the airport, SY’s cute fit of jealousy in the park about “judo”, a song written just for them and SY requesting informal speech. I remember a soft and gentle night spent together with a “love shot” and a hot stare that made the WGM hosts shout and squirm because there was so much sexual heat in the air.

I remember shared back massages, and JH’s constant comments on how much he liked SY.   SY losing her strength under the weight of JH's sweet comments.

I remember a sweet calligraphy lesson with SY’s attempts at first skinship by grasping JH’s hand and then JH surprising her by grabbing her hand and her stumbling, surprised reaction.  SY asking JH to take of his gloves, because she wanted to feel the warmth of his hand in hers.  They couldn’t even talk after that….

I remember an epic ride on a ferris wheel, with both of them bathed in a rosy pink glow from a setting sun, full of sweet stares and sweet confessions.  How I wished they would have gone around again…

I remember many “cutes” and “pretties” and "handsomes" and "yeobos".

I remember the 2 of them walking away from the ferris wheel ride both of them happy and smiling and SY asking for JH’s hand, and the both of them just walking and smiling, their cheekbones high, and SY’s sweet and honest comment, “I’m really happy today.”

At first, I thought JH was a player and SY was sweet, quiet and demure.  By this time, the second day of their Japan trip, she went from Bear Seungyeon to Bear Fatale Seungyeon.  It became evident to me that she was all in to this relationship with Jonghyun and in every way his equal as far as promoting their relationship.  If JH was planning the next step, SY was already waiting for it, sometimes leading him to action.

It was then I knew this couple would be far and away the best and most memorable.  They never failed to prove me right!        

My Dream Class was a very good and touching movie.  It shows that people who help other people with their problems can find guidance and strength with their own lives through the act of helping others.   I especially liked all the teachers at the end who described their experiences in the Dream Class program and how it changed their lives.  My daughter is now a teacher in an Elementary School.  I know how she feels and loves her kids.

And for Seungyeon to be able to sing an OST with her sister - simply beautiful!  And, as always, she humbly gives all the credit to her sister and the others who assisted her on the recording.

I've been checking in on the GongLee Global blog and see there are some people there who have discovered this thread and are blown away by so many people from all walks of life and countries sharing their thoughts and hearts here in admiration and support of our couple.   Reading through it from the first page to the last!

As admirable as Jonghyun and Seungyeon were together,  what was truly amazing and awe-inspiring was the support for them that grew in leaps and bounds in this thread.  We had our rough spots and our ups and downs, but we survived.

I hope that when we move to Thread 2 that all of Thread 1 will be preserved for others who find our Brown-Eyed Couple late and want to discover more about their story as it unfolded over time.  Kind of like a memoir of how it was back then.  I often go back and read this thread from the beginning and remember how exciting and amazing everyone was here as we experienced and discussed our special couple.  Ah, good times!  

To those here (and on GongLee Global blog) who worry about where they are in their relationship with each other, please take into account that the mandatory 2 years of military service required for JH is a big interrupter for any relationship.  The young men are away from social contact with their friends, their family for long periods of time.  Sure, they can write or call and visit when they get leave, but they are gone, away for most of the time for 2 years.  It would be hard for any relationship to succeed under those circumstances.

What I'm getting at is - wait 2 years, then hope and pray for the fireworks between them to start all over again!

Also, during WGM and MOLS, JH's first priority was with CNBlue, his music and his fans.  For SY, she was an up-and-coming actress.  To be attached in any way as boyfriend/girlfriend for either of them would be detrimental for their respective careers and would certainly have brought fire and fury against them both from their possessive fans!

But, even so, our couple stuck together during WGM, with Instagram intercourse and flirting, and honeybee hotness during their time together on WGM.  IN EVERY INTERVIEW given by Seungyeon during that time she never once said they were faking it in WGM or that their feelings for each other weren't honest or genuine.  In fact, she laid praise on her nampyeon and expressed happiness in being paired with him in WGM.

And then - they did MOLS.  What a heartwarming surprise for us and a statement of faith in their relationship for them.  Despite all the negativism that MOLS could have created for them and damage for their careers they took that leap of faith that it would be good for them.  They pretty much threw caution out the window just to have the opportunity to be together again.

And it worked - it was good for them and was good for us - the fans who supported them. 

Thanks/credit to all original owners/sources.

Congratulations to Gong Seungyeon for the 25 millions views on YouTube for her short movie "My Dream Class".

Also, you can listen to the movie OST "Like A Star" that Seungyeon sings with Jeongyeon on Spotify (search artist: Jeong Yeon) and iTunes and Apple Music.

Congratulations to the Yoo sisters! :D

Have a great week everyone! :)

Hello,

It's been a while, how's everyone doing? :) JH has been in the military for 3 months, I had this funny thought from the beginning that he will be a big fat ONCE (Twice fandom name) after joining (cuz many male celebrities did) lol Don't know if it is yet to be true or not but still haha

T/N: Kim Soohyun here is the actor who acted in You who came from the stars and a close friend of Hongki. He had a vacation from military and met Hongki, and shared this message. 

ZyH0y2F.jpg

I made a short clip and wanted to share but don't know how to. May I ask how to post a video onto here? I don't want to post it on youtube and share the link tho haha cuz it's not professional or anything, just want to share with fellow brownies in forum.

13 hours ago, ahnborabora said:

Hello,

It's been a while, how's everyone doing? :) JH has been in the military for 3 months, I had this funny thought from the beginning that he will be a big fat ONCE (Twice fandom name) after joining (cuz many male celebrities did) lol Don't know if it is yet to be true or not but still haha

T/N: Kim Soohyun here is the actor who acted in You who came from the stars and a close friend of Hongki. He had a vacation from military and met Hongki, and shared this message. 

~~~~

I made a short clip and wanted to share but don't know how to. May I ask how to post a video onto here? I don't want to post it on youtube and share the link tho haha cuz it's not professional or anything, just want to share with fellow brownies in forum.

Wow, thanks for sharing. :)

I think you can just post the link were you have the video and Soompi will make it appear. You can always try the "link" option at the left side of the emoticons button if it doesn't show, thats how it works for me.:)

Archived